Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
Fun Fact: As we are all sinners, we all fail to uphold the truth/morality at some point. As I've said before, many a saint was once an arch/consummate sinner. Indeed, Even Sartre, commie atheist that he was, agreed with church teachings about "original sin" because it was, in his own words, self-evident. We are inherently flawed and thus in need of salvation. Thankfully, that salvation has already occurred.

I'm going to get a bit theological here. God allows evil so that greater goods may come about because of it. He does not, however, do evil so that good may come of it. The ultimate example of this is, and this might shock you, the crucifixion. God allowed us to kill him. The original "form" of all forms that are good in a platonic sense. Could have easily stopped us, but didn't. Why? Because from that most ultimate of evils, he brought about the ultimate good. The salvation of a fallen mankind.

Plus, Jesus is risen. It is impossible to provide anyone the corpse of a man who yet still lives is it not?

Also, you do realize that you can invalidate a great deal of my own worldview if you could but type the words out yes? I mean, it's a simple line of text and all. You do that and I'll type out my endorsement of a heresy of your choice. You go first and I'll follow suit .
The bible says we are created in God's image. One of the Ten Commandments is "Thou shalt not kill", but the biggest killer in the bible is God. That not only makes it a hypocrite, but a great sinner.

Jesus in the New Testament made it clear that "we" did not kill him - he committed suicide: "I lay down My life that I may take it again. No one takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again." - John 10:17-18

"Sin" and "Evil" are purely in the eye of the beholder. I do not recognise such concepts in my worldview.

Rather than teaching that we are inherently flawed, we should learn how to make ourselves better and not feel guilty about negative aspects of of ourselves we cannot change.

The death of an innocent man is not good, and certainly not justice. If anything, it would be unjust. I also do not recognise the legality of punishing an innocent individual for the crimes of another. I consider such a practice immoral.

I ask you to produce the body of Jesus, living or dead. Catholics believe that the wine and bread of the Eucharist is turned into the blood and flesh of Jesus, so if you tested that, it would be a step in the right direction. But how would you prove it was Jesus?

Even if you could prove the existence of Jesus Christ, I still would not follow him. I consider myself better than he, based on Christian and Jewish dogma. I don't say that as a mark of vanity - it's very easy to be better than Christ. If he abides by the The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, I might consider what he has to say.