Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Supreme Court Judge Amy Coney Barret (re: confirmation hearing)

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    My new typing for k4m is a SLI with a SLE wing.
    Cuck4Trump : SLI Final type

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clarence Thomas is my favorite Supreme Court justice, reading his opinions and why he makes the decisions he does, makes me happy. Now I may have two favorites, especially after her remarks: https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status...00386430046208 <3 My heart is warm and happy. I love the constitution, and I love to see people in the courts who feel the same way, and refuse to be political activists

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

FUCK DID I TELL EVERYBODY...NEW SUPREME COURT JUSTICE....AMY CONEY BARRETT....

AMY CONEY BARRETT....PICTURE PERFECT....TOP OF HER CLASS....NOTRE DAME...MERIT-BASED

then you have....Kamala Poop for Brains...Queen of the Bag Ladies...Garble-brained...Last In Her Class...Reaper of Affirmative-Action...Pandering Phony

I CALLED IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. I said Trump would win four years ago. He won. I said Biden would win the nomination. He won. I foresaw the Confirmation of Amy Coney Barrett. So many people thought she wouldn't have a chance.

OVER 900 Thread Views in Just Two Weeks....the most views for the first two weeks of a thread in the history of the political subforum thanks to yours truly

The demoturd scum troll Cory Booker turned that confirmation hearing into an identity politic shitshow that had nothing the fuck to do with her judicial temperament.

The democrats whined for three days about healthcare....yet they all fucked commie bernie's healthcare for all up the keister...

All those demoturds (schnowzer clubfoot Klobuchar, Cory Hooker because he's a big-time prostitute for identity politics and Poop for Brains Harris the three losers showing once again that they are bigtime losers.)

GORSUCH...KAVANAGH...BARRETT....BYE BYE GUN CONTROL TARDS....BYE BYE EMISSIONS STANDARDS....HEHEHE

GORSUCH KAVANAGH BARRETT THREE WINNERS
    Klobuchar Hooker Harris THREE BIGTIME LOSERS....They not only lost the primaries but now they lost the confirmation hearing.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of your predictions are really all that predictive. Its kinda the obvious.

Just turn on the news?

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

It's shocking that a country's judiciary could be political in nature.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    It's shocking that a country's judiciary could be political in nature.
    In the United States it's very common. We don't update our constitution often enough, so we have to extrapolate from 200 years ago.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    In the United States it's very common. We don't update our constitution often enough, so we have to extrapolate from 200 years ago.
    The UK only formed its Supreme Court in 2009 (it still has a High Court) - it was obviously inspired by the US version, but its judges are chosen independently of politicians.

It seems in the US, you get politicians overseeing voting - which means they can limit who is able to vote and make it difficult for people to be able to vote. It's bonkers.

We do have an independent body that oversees the drawing up of seat boundaries (to prevent gerrymandering), but unfortunately, the Government is able to keep putting off implementing the most recent review if it so wishes.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In one month this thread took in 1432 views. That's incredible and record-setting for this sub-forum. Everybody relevant knows I am the most insightful when it comes to politics (as well as typology). I said four years ago Trump would win in 2016. Everybody said no way. The polls had him getting killed. I was the only one on the forum who predicted his victory. I then said this past demoturd primary Biden would win the nomination. He was down in Ohio and New Hampshire. Polls had him at a distant third. I was the only one on the forum who predicted his victory. I said Amy Coney Barrett would get confirmed. I was already calling her the Supreme Court Justice before the confirmation. She was under attack daily, nasty attacks by nasty demoturds, trying to paint her as vile and despicable. She was confirmed. I then said Trump would win the election if the election was fair. He won, until the cheating process began and the line from legal to illegal votes got crossed. Look what happened. Now there's all lawsuits due to it being an unfair election, just like I predicted (the only way he'll lose is if the election is not fair due to cheating and voter fraud....all it takes is a couple counties in a couple states to rig an election...the electoral process is so easy to cheat, so easy the way it is set up, human beings do the counting, after all...only a naive nitwit would think otherwise). I also said before the election that the media was not reporting accurate poll numbers. I couldn't have come out more right on that one. The majority of people on the forum, who are natural born followers anyway, all believed that the media was reporting accurate poll numbers and anticipating in their small minds a Biden landslide. I said the media was not reporting accurate poll numbers. That comes from genius instincts. GUESS WHAT? THE MEDIA WAS NOT REPORTING ACCURATE POLL NUMBERS...bunch of dupes. Same way I have those genius instincts to accurately read and size up whether the media is reporting accurate poll numbers or not, I am able to accurately size up 2500+ typings of celebrities and any of the members' enneagram/socionic typings (my typings all of which have been a 100 hundred percent accurate)
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 11-12-2020 at 12:23 PM.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

So much for the Republicans’ 6-3 majority.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yippie. Hooray. Eviction Moratorium is dead. Amy Coney Barrett kills it like a fckin' ninja.

https://apnews.com/article/health-co...dad94fb6b4cbb2

Jen Psaki is disappointed. Who gives a fck what that Chucky Doll and former obama stooge thinks.

My indication that a vote for Biden would be a vote for the Taliban not only hit the nail on the head but the nail even came out the other side:

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Biden, Clinton and Obama are culpable for Benghazi...also in Afghanistan when they made US bomber planes stand down in daylight time costing the lives of American soldiers and resulting in late night friendly fires.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12