Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Can An SLI Win Over An EIE QT?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    In my experience talking to EIE with heavy Ni usage.. at first I'm very interested in the ideas and engage with it.. but then it just keeps coming and after several days of this there is so much Ni information tp process that my Ni-HA shuts down and I'd rather sleep or bust rocks than continue talking and thinking about it.

What Ni laden info does for me tho is plants seeds in my mind and those sprout later into thoughts and insight I can potentially make use of.
    I could totally see that. Both LSIs and SLIs have told me that I am probably better with a NT because of the heavy Ni.

The main difference between the LSIs and SLIs, ime, is that LSIs are typically more receptive, will try to engage the dialogue and become fairly philosophical with me.

SLIs try to engage but get frustrated quickly if I read meaning into things because they see the value of taking things at face value. This usually means that they won't read too much into what I say or do until all the facts are in and that directness works wonders with them. So it's not bad just different.

Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

One cannot win people over like they're a prize for getting to the finish-line first. Thinking that this is possible with an EIE, who prefers to be in the lead, is perhaps an omen. One can perhaps attract someone's attention temporarily by themselves being very physically attractive and or by having something that the other wants but good luck will be needed for anything long-term.

I/O

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    It's weird to me, even as an EIE, for people to suggest that you should have to go through all these charades and characters and acts to try and win over this EIE. I don't think people should have to act as different types or pretend to use different functions to try and woo others. EIE are pretty much about playing different characters, or different versions of themselves, but I wouldn't want that to seep over into my love life, if that makes sense. This would just lead to disillusionment from both sides and end up becoming tiring on the couple, regardless of who's doing it.

IMO. I don't know much about your situation. Are you friends with her? Are you close to her? You obviously don't have to answer, but if yes, then the chances are that she might already like you, and that you two probably already have common interests and ground. She's just a woman, after all. She can't really do much in the beginning except maybe bitch and moan. React accordingly to that as you see appropriate.

Good luck.

a poem i just made, lets see if it works on EIE's

hi vex
    ur a hex
    wanna hav sex?
    I fuck whoever makes me hard

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 spsx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience talking to EIE with heavy Ni usage.. at first I'm very interested in the ideas and engage with it.. but then it just keeps coming and after several days of this there is so much Ni information to process that my Ni-HA shuts down and I'd rather sleep or bust rocks than continue talking and thinking about it.

What Ni laden info does for me tho is plants seeds in my mind and those sprout later into thoughts and insight I can potentially make use of.
    I don't have experience with EIE's use of Ni that I've particularly noticed at least, usually too focused on the Fe I guess but I do have a IEI sister who growing up with I would condescending make fun of as being dumb due to her excessive use of Ni and Te-Polr. Even now as adults she doesn't share her Ni insights so to speak with me as she learned to stop doing so in our youth as I'd just make fun of it as silly and dumb. Whenever she does though it's usually chastising a ridiculous Ne seeking adventure that I decide upon taking every now and then. Also have an LIE boss who shares his grand social media marketing schemes with me but while uninterested in them I usually find them very sensible and never have an issue with his sharing his ideas. I consider them sometimes but quickly lose interest. Just relating my experiences with Ni here.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Take them out into the middle of nowhere and then start jumping around on all fours and making pig noises

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 spsx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Take them out into the middle of nowhere and then start jumping around on all fours and making pig noises
    EIE women like to roleplay that scene from Deliverance?

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    EIE women like to roleplay that scene from Deliverance?
    I've never seen that movie but you should give it a shot

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 spsx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    I've never seen that movie but you should give it a shot
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqNMjZpSbnU

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have experience with EIE's use of Ni that I've particularly noticed at least, usually too focused on the Fe I guess but I do have a IEI sister who growing up with I would condescending make fun of as being dumb due to her excessive use of Ni and Te-Polr. Even now as adults she doesn't share her Ni insights so to speak with me as she learned to stop doing so in our youth as I'd just make fun of it as silly and dumb. Whenever she does though it's usually chastising a ridiculous Ne seeking adventure that I decide upon taking every now and then. Also have an LIE boss who shares his grand social media marketing schemes with me but while uninterested in them I usually find them very sensible and never have an issue with his sharing his ideas. I consider them sometimes but quickly lose interest. Just relating my experiences with Ni here.
    Why oh why would you torture yourself my good man?

𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨'𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔞 ℜ𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔚𝔞𝔶 Ebony's Avatar
    TIM
    ;) 9w8 sx/so
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    a poem i just made, lets see if it works on EIE's

hi vex
    ur a hex
    wanna hav sex?
    Hello, Aaron, you're the dearest,
    Sadly, you're not the nearest,
    And on here, you're luckily one of the fiercest,
    Which comes in handy, since all my exes saw me as the severest.

I don't like one night stands though, if that's what you're asking.

TIM
    Se-LSI- Harmonizing
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, EIEs are going to be like your sister, but they will actively try to influence ppl around them trying to get them to go along with their Ni insight born ideas in a mentoring kind of way. Idk if other EIEs are like this, but from experience there is this teacher vibe where they impart Ni insight they expect you to consider and comment on or even act on or otherwise will try and convince you of. It usually is about grand things on a social scale.

Kinnda like John Lemon's Imagine (the dude is said to be EIE by Gulenko)

I usually find flaws in these, criticize and watch it burn down like the Hindenburg. considering I have pissed on every self typed LIE on this forum, I just outright see them as retarded Xd... which doesn't happen with EIEs in my experience.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tell her "U got tickets?"

and when she asks "ticket for what?" u reply,

"THE GUN SHOW" (flex muscles)
    Last edited by peteronfireee; 10-16-2020 at 08:32 AM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    Hello, Aaron, you're the dearest,
    Sadly, you're not the nearest,
    And on here, you're luckily one of the fiercest,
    Which comes in handy, since all my exes saw me as the severest.

I don't like one night stands though, if that's what you're asking.
    I like this poem.
    I fuck whoever makes me hard

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, EIEs are going to be like your sister, but they will actively try to influence ppl around them trying to get them to go along with their Ni insight born ideas in a mentoring kind of way. Idk if other EIEs are like this, but from experience there is this teacher vibe where they impart Ni insight they expect you to consider and comment on or even act on or otherwise will try and convince you of. It usually is about grand things on a social scale.

Kinnda like John Lemon's Imagine (the dude is said to be EIE by Gulenko)

I usually find flaws in these, criticize and watch it burn down like the Hindenburg. considering I have pissed on every self typed LIE on this forum, I just outright see them as retarded Xd... which doesn't happen with EIEs in my experience.

They are known as "The Teacher/Mentor" for a reason. If he can't stand his IEI sister and used to make fun of her for saying stupid shit, it will just be more intensified with an EIE... Let the fun times roll.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only way to attract a female conflictor is through superficial means like looks, clout/money or being known for having a big dick. Your personality isn’t going to grow on her

a two horned unicorn renegade Homicidal Maniac 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF 7 so/sx
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    The only way to attract a female conflictor is through superficial means like looks, clout/money or being known for having a big dick. Your personality isn’t going to grow on her
    I think looks is probably the easiest way to get turn off from conflictor.
    Lots of Se creative women look like internally dead plastic dolls. It is informed but painted in industrial manner.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Your life is too short to actually do anything useful with it without being wasteful.

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 spsx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Homicidal Maniac 007 View Post
    I think looks is probably the easiest way to get turn off from conflictor.
    Lots of Se creative women look like internally dead plastic dolls. It is informed but painted in industrial manner.
    Nah, EIEs are hot as hell man.

TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIEs are very socially out there/extroverted and SLIs are very introverted, I think arguably the most introverted. From my observations of real life SLIs, the SLI has to be the one who pursues the personal relationship, otherwise with the vast differences of energy levels, it would be hard for SLI to handle being pursued by someone so extroverted.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    EIEs are very socially out there/extroverted and SLIs are very introverted, I think arguably the most introverted. From my observations of real life SLIs, the SLI has to be the one who pursues the personal relationship, otherwise with the vast differences of energy levels, it would be hard for SLI to handle being pursued by someone so extroverted.
    From my experience, they enjoy being pursued but not full-throttle. SLIs often need a little nudging in order to take a calculated risk of an emotional nature. IEEs are pros at doing this in a non-threatening, child-like way. EIEs are much more calculated and deliberate, and therefore intense to the average SLI.

TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think due to Si lead to mob Fi, they have to like the person and go after them. SLI lead with Si which is tangible harmony and not victim like Ni lead ILI so they will pursue. They likely won’t go after someone who’s so socially gregarious/loud, which includes IEEs and it’s because IEEs are so childish that it makes SLI avoidant. IEEs are insanely inept and do seek out SLIs but SLIs don’t want instability and chaos. Compare EIE and IEE, EIE are more stable and willing to have stability over IEE. EIE are purposeful and orchestrated, so maybe that comes off as intense but SLIs are more likely to deal with intense slow burn rather than babysit with childish chaotic thing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12