Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Can An SLI Win Over An EIE QT?

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default How Can An SLI Win Over An EIE QT?

This is not an attempt at self harm and a cry for help. Advice?

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rape her.

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    Good luck w that, I wouldn't hold my breath
    EIE-Fe Creative 7w8 748 Sx/So VELF

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Mkbr View Post
    Good luck w that, I wouldn't hold my breath
    Thank you for your confidence in my endeavor. You're right, oxygen is important. I'll remember to breath when I talk to her.

Thank you for your confidence in my endeavor. You're right, oxygen is important. I'll remember to breath when I talk to her.
    You made the thread, bro. That was my advice

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You made the thread, bro. That was my advice
    And I loved it bro, keep the wisdom coming.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd honestly say though, EIE's are quite the ones to play games with you. My best friend is a lesbian SLI, and her ex is EIE, and the EIE got her through her worst times ever, took advantage of her caregiving ways and such, basically traumatized her quite a lot. Not to be a dick and shit on your plate, but it's a nice thing to keep in mind, all in all, you do you and stick it in, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    I'd honestly say though, EIE's are quite the ones to play games with you. My best friend is a lesbian SLI, and her ex is EIE, and the EIE got her through her worst times ever, took advantage of her caregiving ways and such, basically traumatized her quite a lot. Not to be a dick and shit on your plate, but it's a nice thing to keep in mind, all in all, you do you and stick it in, buddy.
    To that point, what i'm getting at is that conflictor ideation is basically doomed from the start. The potential of pain, misunderstanding and abuse is way more likely when two people have no inherent respect for eachothers strengths

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To that point, what i'm getting at is that conflictor ideation is basically doomed from the start. The potential of pain, misunderstanding and abuse is way more likely when two people have no inherent respect for eachothers strengths
    Exactly. It's common for Ne suggestives to want to idealize things, mostly if they're Fi mobilising, but that's when my type comes in to throw the Ne knowledge, I tend to help my SLI bestie with these things a lot, she doesn't take most of my advice though, and ends up getting in shit situations that hurt her, but oh well, not my fault if people have masochistic tendencies.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    Exactly. It's common for Ne suggestives to want to idealize things, mostly if they're Fi mobilising, but that's when my type comes in to throw the Ne knowledge, I tend to help my SLI bestie with these things a lot, she doesn't take most of my advice though, and ends up getting in shit situations that hurt her, but oh well, not my fault if people have masochistic tendencies.
    Well I'll certainly admit that I tend to idealize and tend towards extreme optimism in things going well in my favor, when I'm not feeling tired and grumpy at least lol Then I'm just as pessimistic as your stereotypical ILI. But yeah, not so much masochism as unfounded optimism.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I'll certainly admit that I tend to idealize and tend towards extreme optimism in things going well in my favor, when I'm not feeling tired and grumpy at least lol Then I'm just as pessimistic as your stereotypical ILI. But yeah, not so much masochism as unfounded optimism.
    It's fine for you to feel happy and optimistic, but always try to stay grounded to what you know, or else you'll get your ass kicked by destiny, which would suck, because fuck Ni.

I tell you this as someone who likes making the same mistakes over and over again but what better than a wrong-doer to give advice?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bro.. just imitate LSI behavior, its ez. and good luck.. plz describe the interaction.
    You a 6w5 like me, should go smoothly.. *digs a hole big enough for 1 coffin*
    Last edited by SGF; 10-13-2020 at 10:22 AM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Bro.. just imitate LSI behavior, its ez. and good luck.. plz describe the interaction.
    You a 6w5 like me, should go smoothly..
    Yeah, man, act like Shotgun, act like a pussy, it'll work out

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just be yourself and move on if it doesn't work. The world is full of people, trying to imitate something you aren't is never going to work.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why would anyone bother with their Conflictor?

Quote Originally Posted by oath of solitude View Post
    Misguided idealism, I guess lol

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe OP is LSI .. he is 6w5. Initially I considered SLI fer myself .. ye never know.

Plus in my experience its quite fucking rare as an ST to actually have any feels other than indifference or mere curiosity for other ppl outside of maybe family and long time friends.. so just fucking go for it and if it don't work out, plenty of women out there to screw with OP's life :>.
    Last edited by SGF; 10-13-2020 at 12:08 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OP is sadomasochistic

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Drop your caregiver attitude and adopt an aggressor one instead. Ie don't offer her a slice of cake, just let her get it for herself and while shes at it ask her for a slice for you, if she complains reply to her with a Ti argument and get ready to repeat this over and over. Never let her to win an argument or let her to see that she flapped you. Just keep immutable in your own will and thoughts. If she says something thats interesting keep asking specifics about it and get her dig in the topic.

Rely in her as a compass in social area, pay attention to her criticisms of other ppl and always hang around with her or with a bunch of friends (especially a group with gamma or beta dudes, and Fe girls). You need a group of friends or gang where your look cooler, also were to show your mischievous traits and a place to show your affection.
    Don't ignore her emotional attitude, instead, get energized by it, laughing or making comments seconding her via Ti and Se. Accept almost always her suggestions of going to clubs, get drunk or whatever kind of activity she propose.
    You also need to get a new expensive car and start to workout to get some muscles and get an income (in case you need it). Fe girls don't want to hang out with a loser (or think in whatever makes you look cooler, strong and successful, it depends on cultures). Also remember that aesthetics are just to show off or fit in a group and comfort is mostly a way to remember others and yourself that you reached certain social stage. Work on your facial gestures and movements, you need to look strong, beautiful and worthy of her attention. You need to show her that she also needs to earn your attention and Fe is the way of doing it. Always keep in mind that she doesn't need a Daddy to aid her.

Though, you probably are going to feel tired after performing this all.

The second option is easier and healthier. Just be yourself and get her disenchanted overtime when she discovers that there's nothing more than what she sees and that you don't like to go to clubs but to stay at home and that you are going to act more like a dad telling her whats good and making her get some rest from all that stress and that social activity. She also would need to change her tone and dont act like a person who needs to be institutionalized each time you didnt do something she expected to.

That said, If you know well this EIE and you keep interested in her (and she is into you), I'd say go for it. If you don't know her (neither she really knows you) there's a chance that you or her are going to feel displeased sooner than later and lose interest in each other (that happened to me with EIE). Whatever the case is, get your own experience and don't let astronics to rule over your life.
    Last edited by Hope; 10-15-2020 at 08:26 PM. Reason: wording

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Drop your caregiver attitude and adopt an aggressor one instead. Ie don't offer her a slice of cake, just let her get it for herself and while shes at it ask her for a slice for you, if she complains reply to her with a Ti argument and get redy to repeat this over and over. Never let her to win an argument or let her to see that she flapped you. Just keep immutable in your own will and thoughts. If she says something thats interesting keep asking specifics about it and get her dig in the topic.

Rely in her as a compass in social area, pay attention to her criticisms of other ppl and always hang around with her or with a bunch of friends (especially a group with gamma or beta dudes, and Fe girls). You need a group of friends or gang where your look cooler, also were to show your mischevious traits and a place to show your affectiveness.
    Don't ignore her emotional attitude, instead, get energized by it, laughing or making comments seconding her via Ti and Se. Accept almost always her suggestions of going to clubs, get drunk or whatever kind of activity she propose.
    You also need to get a new expensive car and start to workout to get some muscles and get an income (in case you need it). Fe girls don't want to hang out with a looser. Also remember that aesthetics are just to show off or fit in a group and comfort is mostly a way to rembember others and yourself that you reached certain social stage. Work on your facial gestures and movements, you need to look strong, beautiful and worthy of her attention after thar you also need to show her that she also need to learn to earn your attention and Fe is the way to doing it.

The second option is easier and healthier. Just be yourself and get her disenchanted overtime when she discovers that there's nothing more than what she sees and that you don't like to go to clubs but to stay at home and that you are going to act more like a dad telling her whats good and making her get some rest from all that stress and that social activity. She also would need to change her tone and dont act like a person who needs to be institutionalized each time you didnt do something she expected to.

That said, If you know well this EIE and you keep interested in her (and she in you), I'd say go for it. If you don't know her (neither she really knows you) there's a chance that you or her are going to feel displeased sooner than later and lose interest (that happened to me with EIE). Whatever the case is, get your own experience and don't let astronics to rule over your life.
    Tommy, u are the only SLI who is worthy of the Chad title

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    The first option sounds dreadful. I would wanna punch out the OP if he pulled that shit with me. Lol OP, express your interest and take the lead. Be receptive and reciprocate.
    Punches are the daily bread of aggressor/victim duality.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi there, my good friend is a SLI 6w5 male. I think the pair could potentially work if you guys care about the same things.

I guess don't be too self-involved (I have literally sat there with my friend telling me about how amazing he is for up to 30mins and giving me the hand when I want to say something) and be okay with outward expression. i see my friend as irritatingly self-involved and emotionally stunted but I think that's more a function of trauma than his personality.
    I'm afraid is most likely part of his personality and you are just looking condescendingly at his Fe PoLR like if it were a disease.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm afraid is most likely part of his personality and you are just looking condescendingly at his Fe PoLR like if it were a disease.
    Tommy walked into the thread and put the Betas on a leash, i love u dude

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is partially his Fe POLR but also a lot to do with his emotionally turbulent upbringing. I have talked closely with this guy for years and he's verified as much. I have helped a lot to get in touch with his Fi, FTR.

Another close friend is another Fe POLR so I don't necessarily view Fe POLR "like it were a disease".

But I will fully acknowledge how I said what I said in my previous post was a bit snarky.
    no prob, I didn't take it negatively, just saying that I think that's how Fe perceive Fe PoLR more likely anything else.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The heart wants what it wants my man. Besides, who doesn't like a good challenge?

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drop your caregiver attitude and adopt an aggressor one instead. Ie don't offer her a slice of cake, just let her get it for herself and while shes at it ask her for a slice for you, if she complains reply to her with a Ti argument and get ready to repeat this over and over. Never let her to win an argument or let her to see that she flapped you. Just keep immutable in your own will and thoughts. If she says something thats interesting keep asking specifics about it and get her dig in the topic.

Rely in her as a compass in social area, pay attention to her criticisms of other ppl and always hang around with her or with a bunch of friends (especially a group with gamma or beta dudes, and Fe girls). You need a group of friends or gang where your look cooler, also were to show your mischievous traits and a place to show your affection.
    You also need to get a new expensive car and start to workout to get some muscles and get an income (in case you need it). Fe girls don't want to hang out with a loser. Also remember that aesthetics are just to show off or fit in a group and comfort is mostly a way to remember others and yourself that you reached certain social stage. Work on your facial gestures and movements, you need to look strong, beautiful and worthy of her attention after that you also need to show her that she also need to learn to earn your attention and Fe is the way to doing it. Always keep in mind that she doesn't need a Daddy to aid her.

That said, If you know well this EIE and you keep interested in her (and she in you), I'd say go for it. If you don't know her (neither she really knows you) there's a chance that you or her are going to feel displeased sooner than later and lose interest (that happened to me with EIE). Whatever the case is, get your own experience and don't let astronics to rule over your life.
    Jesus Christ lmao

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's quite common to be lustfully attracted to a conflictor, like incredibly so. Conflictors are very attracted to each other irl actually because its incredibly magnetic and like a heterosexual jigsaw puzzle piece just fitting together perfectly (until gay feelings come up of course) The p/j thing can be so insidiously subtle!!!

Before pursuing, I would just tell yourself or continually re-check yourself to make sure it's not 'just lust'. The thrill & intensity of the sex would naturally die down anyway over time as you guys aren't compatible. If you really want to make it work- jeesh how could you tho, since the more personable you got the more irritated you would be (assuming you got the types right).

I guess you could provide and do stuff for her like she was a faux-IEE. I guess potentially speaking, EIE females can be less overbearing and "annoying" about their EIE-ness compared to the males so maybe that's how it could work.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI's always come across to me as really pedantic SLI's who have their shit together

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    It's quite common to be lustfully attracted to a conflictor, like incredibly so. Conflictors are very attracted to each other irl actually because its incredibly magnetic and like a heterosexual jigsaw puzzle piece just fitting together perfectly (until gay feelings come up of course) The p/j thing can be so insidiously subtle!!!

Before pursuing, I would just tell yourself or continually re-check yourself to make sure it's not 'just lust'. The thrill & intensity of the sex would naturally die down anyway over time as you guys aren't compatible. If you really want to make it work- jeesh how could you tho, since the more personable you got the more irritated you would be (assuming you got the types right).

I guess you could provide and do stuff for her like she was a faux-IEE. I guess potentially speaking, EIE females can be less overbearing and "annoying" about their EIE-ness compared to the males so maybe that's how it could work.
    As strange as it sounds I've never had problems with EIE's before. I'm definitely Fe Polr as ESE's drive me freaking nuts but my experience with EIE's is that they don't have that same overbearing mother like "let me fix you" behavior regarding Fe that ESE's do so I've been fine with them and haven't heard any complaints from EIE's towards me.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd just give the cake, but when I want a slice I tend to just directly order people to give me a slice.. to which the response sometimes is that I should be more polite, which I subsequently ignore ofc. and behave the same next time. Ti arguing is sadly a reality.. I must always be right.

Damn, that sounds like a lot of work.. socializing sucks dick. It always drains me and leaves me in a near depressive emotionally inexpressive state that only sleep can cure. Socializing is like kryptonite.. or an Achilles heel.

Myeah, I shoot these things down, surprise outings I don't want to do are not welcome, especially if it involves being social with ppl I potentially don't know or care for.

You also need to get a new expensive car and start to workout to get some muscles and get an income (in case you need it). Fe girls don't want to hang out with a loser. Also remember that aesthetics are just to show off or fit in a group and comfort is mostly a way to remember others and yourself that you reached certain social stage. Work on your facial gestures and movements, you need to look strong, beautiful and worthy of her attention after that you also need to show her that she also need to learn to earn your attention and Fe is the way to doing it. Always keep in mind that she doesn't need a Daddy to aid her.
    Meh. Practical A to B car > black hole on 4 wheels. While I agree with getting jacked for STR & aesthetics.. doing that social work and showing off is cringe af. The car is an even worse idea. Prefer to invest that $ and be smart about it, modest & honest.

Yeah, the effort is not worth tbh for pussy.

Sounds like a better plan. Then he can tell her to get her shit together or fuck off and bother some other simp.
    Advice: avoid any woman who is or was a feminist.. like the plague. If she has debt, RUN. If she constantly causes drama, avoid.

exactly.

You kind of forgot to add that EIE have a philosophical-mystical-political side to themselves with so much damn Ni-Ti that it even overwhelms the LSI's Ni-HA.. e_e at least in my experience. I wonder how SLI fares considering that lvl of symbolism and abstraction sometimes repels even me due to overload exhaustion.
    Last edited by SGF; 10-15-2020 at 05:36 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think that's pretty common. Conflictors will often know not to piss off the opposing type, as long as the confliction isn't too obviously known. It's not like I crash LSEs bible study group and tell them how stupid I think their religion is while shoving ripped pages of the Bible up my butt. It's not like they come into my gay pride parades and openly call me a filthy sinner and try to crash my fun. ((I mean usually we're not treating each other this way)) lol Conflictors will often go out of their way with each other to not hurt feelings- unlike supervisor who just blabbers on and can't understand why the supervisee is reacting that way to their objective, benevolent advice etc.

I think the confliction only comes out if you try to get really close or 'deep' (like close friendship or romantic partner), if you know to keep those boundaries then the confliction won't really appear. However if you claim it's still good and you can be deep/personable then you must have the type(s) wrong or something cuz it doesn't make sense (or socionics is full of shit =D), or it could be a subtype of conflictor that you get along better with etc.)

This is also why I think two conflictors can be very good 'regular' friends or semi-friends even. It can be the best of 'acquaintances' or work relationships because of this.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that's pretty common. Conflictors will often know not to piss off the opposing type, as long as the confliction isn't too obviously known. It's not like I crash LSEs bible study group and tell them how stupid I think their religion is while shoving ripped pages of the Bible up my butt. It's not like they come into my gay pride parades and openly call me a filthy sinner and try to crash my fun. ((I mean usually we're not treating each other this way)) lol Conflictors will often go out of their way with each other to not hurt feelings- unlike supervisor who just blabbers on and can't understand why the supervisee is reacting that way to their objective, benevolent advice etc.

I think the confliction only comes out if you try to get really close or 'deep' (like close friendship or romantic partner), if you know to keep those boundaries then the confliction won't really appear. However if you claim it's still good and you can be deep/personable then you must have the type(s) wrong or something cuz it doesn't make sense (or socionics is full of shit =D), or it could be a subtype of conflictor that you get along better with etc.)

This is also why I think two conflictors can be very good 'regular' friends or semi-friends even. It can be the best of 'acquaintances' or work relationships because of this.
    lol I have been called "My nemesis!" by EIE be4.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why do you call everything heterosexual (something). like, we get it, you are gay and quirky

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, man, buddy, my innocent dual... You do you, be yourself, and do what your heart tells the flesh bag you're trapped in to do. If you gotta do that to learn something, then do it, suffering is the best to shape someone's personality.

As I've said before, you're not the first SLI i've seen who is like this, my SLI best friend takes the most stupid decisions ever. Though I admire the foolish desire, you got balls.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EXACTLY, my SLI friend shuts this down so quickly. He kept trying to convince me that he's ILI so I tried to engage Ni with him. His eyes glaze over like it's torture (actual ILIs usually light up when I get into the Ni heavy stuff) and he becomes outright dismissive of me (unintentionally of course so I brush it off). He seems to only really appreciate Ni type of thinking when he's under the influence...any time I tell him that's how my mind works all the time without any aids, he reacts with total skepticism. I find it fascinating to see it all play out.

The one thing I do really appreciate about hanging around with SLIs is that I am forced to turn that side off for awhile, turn down Fe, and engage reality. It's a nice little mental break.

If I need an Ni masturbation session, I seek out gamma NTs for the fix. But I don't need it as a primary function of a romantic relationship.
    In my experience talking to EIE with heavy Ni usage.. at first I'm very interested in the ideas and engage with it.. but then it just keeps coming and after several days of this there is so much Ni information to process that my Ni-HA shuts down and I'd rather sleep or bust rocks than continue talking and thinking about it.

What Ni laden info does for me tho is plants seeds in my mind and those sprout later into thoughts and insight I can potentially make use of.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

One cannot win people over like they're a prize for getting to the finish-line first. Thinking that this is possible with an EIE, who prefers to be in the lead, is perhaps an omen. One can perhaps attract someone's attention temporarily by themselves being very physically attractive and or by having something that the other wants but good luck will be needed for anything long-term.

I/O

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    It's weird to me, even as an EIE, for people to suggest that you should have to go through all these charades and characters and acts to try and win over this EIE. I don't think people should have to act as different types or pretend to use different functions to try and woo others. EIE are pretty much about playing different characters, or different versions of themselves, but I wouldn't want that to seep over into my love life, if that makes sense. This would just lead to disillusionment from both sides and end up becoming tiring on the couple, regardless of who's doing it.

IMO. I don't know much about your situation. Are you friends with her? Are you close to her? You obviously don't have to answer, but if yes, then the chances are that she might already like you, and that you two probably already have common interests and ground. She's just a woman, after all. She can't really do much in the beginning except maybe bitch and moan. React accordingly to that as you see appropriate.

Good luck.

a poem i just made, lets see if it works on EIE's

hi vex
    ur a hex
    wanna hav sex?

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    In my experience talking to EIE with heavy Ni usage.. at first I'm very interested in the ideas and engage with it.. but then it just keeps coming and after several days of this there is so much Ni information to process that my Ni-HA shuts down and I'd rather sleep or bust rocks than continue talking and thinking about it.

What Ni laden info does for me tho is plants seeds in my mind and those sprout later into thoughts and insight I can potentially make use of.
    I don't have experience with EIE's use of Ni that I've particularly noticed at least, usually too focused on the Fe I guess but I do have a IEI sister who growing up with I would condescending make fun of as being dumb due to her excessive use of Ni and Te-Polr. Even now as adults she doesn't share her Ni insights so to speak with me as she learned to stop doing so in our youth as I'd just make fun of it as silly and dumb. Whenever she does though it's usually chastising a ridiculous Ne seeking adventure that I decide upon taking every now and then. Also have an LIE boss who shares his grand social media marketing schemes with me but while uninterested in them I usually find them very sensible and never have an issue with his sharing his ideas. I consider them sometimes but quickly lose interest. Just relating my experiences with Ni here.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Take them out into the middle of nowhere and then start jumping around on all fours and making pig noises

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    Take them out into the middle of nowhere and then start jumping around on all fours and making pig noises
    EIE women like to roleplay that scene from Deliverance?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast