Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Can An SLI Win Over An EIE QT?

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LemurianLo View Post
    EIE women like to roleplay that scene from Deliverance?
    I've never seen that movie but you should give it a shot

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    I've never seen that movie but you should give it a shot
    Last edited by ContractedCriminalboy; 03-27-2021 at 03:49 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have experience with EIE's use of Ni that I've particularly noticed at least, usually too focused on the Fe I guess but I do have a IEI sister who growing up with I would condescending make fun of as being dumb due to her excessive use of Ni and Te-Polr. Even now as adults she doesn't share her Ni insights so to speak with me as she learned to stop doing so in our youth as I'd just make fun of it as silly and dumb. Whenever she does though it's usually chastising a ridiculous Ne seeking adventure that I decide upon taking every now and then. Also have an LIE boss who shares his grand social media marketing schemes with me but while uninterested in them I usually find them very sensible and never have an issue with his sharing his ideas. I consider them sometimes but quickly lose interest. Just relating my experiences with Ni here.
    Yeah, EIEs are going to be like your sister, but they will actively try to influence ppl around them trying to get them to go along with their Ni insight born ideas in a mentoring kind of way. Idk if other EIEs are like this, but from experience there is this teacher vibe where they impart Ni insight they expect you to consider and comment on or even act on or otherwise will try and convince you of. It usually is about grand things on a social scale.

Kinnda like John Lemon's Imagine (the dude is said to be EIE by Gulenko)

I usually find flaws in these, criticize and watch it burn down like the Hindenburg. considering I have pissed on every self typed LIE on this forum, I just outright see them as retarded Xd... which doesn't happen with EIEs in my experience.

Last edited by SGF; 10-16-2020 at 04:12 AM.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tell her "U got tickets?"

and when she asks "ticket for what?" u reply,

"THE GUN SHOW" (flex muscles)
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 10-16-2020 at 08:32 AM.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    Hello, Aaron, you're the dearest,
    Sadly, you're not the nearest,
    And on here, you're luckily one of the fiercest,
    Which comes in handy, since all my exes saw me as the severest.

I don't like one night stands though, if that's what you're asking.
    I like this poem.

TIM
    ESI-H 936 Sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only way to attract a female conflictor is through superficial means like looks, clout/money or being known for having a big dick. Your personality isn’t going to grow on her

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Averroes View Post
    The only way to attract a female conflictor is through superficial means like looks, clout/money or being known for having a big dick. Your personality isn’t going to grow on her
    I think looks is probably the easiest way to get turn off from conflictor.
    Lots of Se creative women look like internally dead plastic dolls. It is informed but painted in industrial manner.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Homicidal Maniac 007 View Post
    I think looks is probably the easiest way to get turn off from conflictor.
    Lots of Se creative women look like internally dead plastic dolls. It is informed but painted in industrial manner.
    Nah, EIEs are hot as hell man.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIEs are very socially out there/extroverted and SLIs are very introverted, I think arguably the most introverted. From my observations of real life SLIs, the SLI has to be the one who pursues the personal relationship, otherwise with the vast differences of energy levels, it would be hard for SLI to handle being pursued by someone so extroverted.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think due to Si lead to mob Fi, they have to like the person and go after them. SLI lead with Si which is tangible harmony and not victim like Ni lead ILI so they will pursue. They likely won’t go after someone who’s so socially gregarious/loud, which includes IEEs and it’s because IEEs are so childish that it makes SLI avoidant. IEEs are insanely inept and do seek out SLIs but SLIs don’t want instability and chaos. Compare EIE and IEE, EIE are more stable and willing to have stability over IEE. EIE are purposeful and orchestrated, so maybe that comes off as intense but SLIs are more likely to deal with intense slow burn rather than babysit with childish chaotic thing.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is not an attempt at self harm and a cry for help. Advice?
    You don't want to. Some are ok but a lot of them are the definition of trouble.

Easiest way to win them over is money and sex appeal. If you have something they want, they will seek you out.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have a hot bod and a big dick. You have nothing to offer them psychologically.

I had sex with my conflictor. It wasn't satisfying. I imagine it would be the same for you.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Eudaimonia Please share your wisdom on this matter. What would it take for an SLI to win an EIE heart?

Give me advice plz, thx.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FrassatiLo View Post
    @Eudaimonia Please share your wisdom on this matter. What would it take for an SLI to win an EIE heart?

Give me advice plz, thx.

If @Eudaimonia were an IEE, you could fix his car. But since EIEs don't have cars, you're SOL.

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    If @Eudaimonia were an IEE, you could fix his car. But since EIEs don't have cars, you're SOL.
    Well, not Eudaimonia's heart specifically, that'd be gay. I mean advice for an EIE ladies hearts.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FrassatiLo View Post

Give me advice plz, thx.

I remember this thread lol. Your interaction with that Thor guy made me laugh. I wonder what ever happened to him we seem very similar.

The question I wondered reading this was "why?"

Why would an SLI be interested in an EIE? I would like to think this is possible but why would either party be interested?

But what an EIE looks for in a partner is someone who can handle their intense 4D Fe emotions and give them that Ti counter balance it. The SLI can certainly give that Ti. However, I am really hard to be around and I can throw tantrums and fits that I don't think an SLI would want to be around nor would they find it that endearing or cute.

An EIE woman is going to be high maintenance, they need attention and validation of your love in many forms that I don't think an SLI would really want to live with.

If you find an EIE you really have a connection with then you will need to be patient with her need for Fe validation and not so much give practical Te advice (at least at first) because these are things they'd rather not think about. The EIE will need to be patient with the SLIs quiet and reserved nature and understand that just because they didn't say that they love her or didn't smile in the right way when they saw her, it's not because they hate her and don't want to be with her.

Boy this would be a rough relationship that would need a lot of work. Basically try to resemble an LSI as much as possible (at least at first so she can grow to understand the real you more).
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12