Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your experience with LSI females?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    It is good that she turned out to be your dual
    I can't remember when exactly I typed myself EIE but I don't think I created this when I thought I was one. I thought I was a Gamma for a really long time.

I don't know how you are irl, but you seem pretty ok here in terms of assertiveness. I don't think T types can be with someone dominant anyways
    I would never tell her this, but she is the one in charge honestly and she wouldn't want it any other way. I don't think she could be with an more dominant guy, even if she were initially attracted to them, the relationship would break down.

Even if you are less assertive, that might be ok. I think it is enough when someone can show their colors just a little bit when it is needed.

In my case, I was bothered by his inability to be on my side when I was fighting his fight. If he played the dead instead of smiling and responding to the jokes a guy that he whined and bickered about for months, I would be ok with it, that is the level of assertiveness that I expect lol. We were not compatible, no wonder we got seperated.
    This would be really frustrating. I would have a really big problem with this if my partner couldn't side with me, especially if I was trying to stick up for them. I would feel pretty betrayed.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    I can't remember when exactly I typed myself EIE but I don't think I created this when I thought I was one. I thought I was a Gamma for a really long time.

I would never tell her this, but she is the one in charge honestly and she wouldn't want it any other way. I don't think she could be with an more dominant guy, even if she were initially attracted to them, the relationship would break down.

This would be really frustrating. I would have a really big problem with this if my partner couldn't side with me, especially if I was trying to stick up for them. I would feel pretty betrayed.
    You have sparked a little bit of curiosity there; what was your OG gamma typing?

Also your "interaction" and writing style seems very vivid and that would not fit much Gamma types, except for SEE and maybe ESI-D if we take DCNH seriously, did you changed after re-typing yourself?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    You have sparked a little bit of curiosity there; what was your OG gamma typing?

Also your "interaction" and writing style seems very vivid and that would not fit much Gamma types, except for SEE and maybe ESI-D if we take DCNH seriously, did you changed after re-typing yourself?

I wouldn't really say I was re-typed, because I never actually decided on anything until I finally chose EIE. I started to think I was LIE, because I though I had really good Te. Then I realized I didn't and I was way too expressive to be a LIE so I was moving to SEE. Then I took that long ass talanov test and scored EIE and I started to consider it more and more until it finally made the most sense. I was stuck between SEE and EIE for a while though.

I never really thought about DCNH very much, but I always thought I was the C type, I could also be the D type idk.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be prepared for a woman to unironically think they are never wrong smh.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was this girl in primary that insulted and pestered me always. I think she was LSI.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Be prepared for a woman to unironically think they are never wrong smh.
    Ok, in your experience how can you try to change their mind or at least make them see something differently?
    asking..... for a friend.................

Edit: I assume that in order to be more convincing i'd have to use more Fe. However, for some reason, in contrast with the other Ti egos, most LSIs have this quality to them that reduces how much I use my creative. They're kinda stony and it's like it rubs off on me as well. It's possibly because it seems too intimidating to penetrate that. I don't find LIIs intimidating, and xLEs have a modicum of Fe so that we can bounce off of each other.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    Ok, in your experience how can you try to change their mind or at least make them see something differently?

Edit: I assume that in order to be more convincing i'd have to use more Fe. However, for some reason, in contrast with the other Ti egos, most LSIs have this quality to them that reduces how much I use my creative. They're kinda stony and it's like it rubs off on me as well. It's possibly because it seems too intimidating to penetrate that. I don't find LIIs intimidating, and xLEs have a modicum of Fe so that we can bounce off of each other.

I'm not sure if there is a way to get through to them since they're kind of stubborn. If they don't agree with or can't seem to make sense of something, they won't accept it and that's really the end of it. It doesn't seem to matter how much Fe noise you throw at them they won't really budge.

In my experience if you want to convince them of something you will have to use Ti. But changing their mind isn't really something they do easily and they take pride in that. So it could take some time too.

So really, I have no good answer for you lol.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post

Logic, reasoning. Give concrete examples that counter whatever it is they believe. Being more emotional isn't going to do anything. It's funny the Big G says that the EIE-LSI duality is the most difficult one because LSIs are the most stubborn type and EIEs are so contentious. "Tis true on both counts.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Logic, reasoning. Give concrete examples that counter whatever it is they believe. Being more emotional isn't going to do anything. It's funny the Big G says that the EIE-LSI duality is the most difficult one because LSIs are the most stubborn type and EIEs are so contentious. "Tis true on both counts.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..................
    My Mirage relationships with LSIs are so easy. It's like I just find them hot, and I want to grab them and say "You're mine, girl. Let's fuck. Later, we can go to a concert and talk about the world."

Of course, this isn't the best thing to do in the long run, but it's pretty good for right now. Lol.

I wonder what makes LIEs and EIEs different in this respect? Maybe enneatype? With EIEs mostly being e2 and LIEs mostly being e3 or e8? Or maybe EIEs feel too much, and then begin to doubt.....

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    EIEs are negativists - Dialetical thinking and such - they like to pit ideas against each other to understand them better. So, they argue and disagree all the time. Like ILIs but with more intensity and emotion

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    EIEs are negativists - Dialetical thinking and such - they like to pit ideas against each other to understand them better. So, they argue and disagree all the time. Like ILIs but with more intensity and emotion

Well, that sucks. But I can see it in the very few EIEs I know. One in particular seems to have some self destructive tendencies. Like, he wants to test everything to destruction.

After he's broken everything around him, including his possessions, his body, and his closest relationships, he says "I have no regrets."

But it's quite likely that he's not the healthiest guy around.

IDK about ILIs and EIE's being similar. ILIs seem about 1000X darker. They don't seem to pit ideas against each other so much as take a stand and die on it.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, that sucks. But I can see it in the very few EIEs I know. One in particular seems to have some self destructive tendencies. Like, he wants to test everything to destruction.

After he's broken everything around him, including his possessions, his body, and his closest relationships, he says "I have no regrets."

But it's quite likely that he's not the healthiest guy around.
    Iron sharpens iron though, so it's not bad, just more difficult than other dualities.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Iron sharpens iron though, so it's not bad, just more difficult than other dualities.

Well, I wish you the best of luck in your struggle, @squark. You have a monumental challenge before you.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I avoid them like a plague even if they are kind to me. My previous classmate in college was an LSI. I remember her lending her clothes to me for some event and treating me breakfast but I never had the interest of being close to her. I did get close to another LSI but at the end we just have a big Fe vs Fi disconnect and she ended up with an Alpha SF group. I didn't want to join them so the friendship just died.
    Why? From your description they didn't sound so bad.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI females are ime way more accomodating and way less rigid than LSI males, unless they are normalizing subtypes. Harmonizing and creative LSI females are really cool, sensitive and sexy, and I kinda admire them from a distance.

Ti normalizing LSIs scare me. They have this "intense resting bitch" face. If they are also 50+ boomers, then I'll kind of avoid them. I avoid SLIs with overwhelming Ti too btw.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the ones I know are gifted with great bone structure and a natural gracefulness. Among my longtime friends is an LSI-Se. One of the most beautiful women I know and quite enjoys the subsequent attention she receives from the opposite sex. She is something of a “tomboy” in her spheres of interest, but is far from an adrenaline junkie.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So in these last 2 weeks I identified 2 LSI women. The first one walks fast, says 'hello' first, dresses in mute tones but a couple of days I’ve seen her in Iron Maiden t-shirts or similar. She feels a constant need to verify information, and I never know if she really has no clue or just likes to cover all the bases.

Now, as the optician is on my way to work I'm having repairs done for me and my family, which has me visiting the store multiple times a week. Two or three employees are constantly talking to customers, so chances are I'll get served by the same person a couple of times throughout the month. As I'm talking to a male employee I hear... LSI women n° 1. I look up. She's here? Only it's actually the female employee I had talked to on a previous occasion, and it dawns on me that she also has the same expression in her eyes as LSI 1, so that makes her LSI n°2. Just as LSI 1, she wears her hair tied back and and pair of delicate earrings. Suddenly, a bit of a commotion: a dissatisfied customer starts to downtalk a rather meek employee. LSI 2 makes her way over to where this is happening and very naturally intercedes in defense of the co-worker, with a subtle backbone. Cool.

On the issue of how to tell apart ESI and LSI women, if we're speaking of quick aids to decided on the type when introversion is suspected and there’s been no o little interaction, then: LSIs prefer greys and black in clothes more often, ESIs can be bit bolder; when you speak ESIs look at you with a guarded expression and can stare, they look more imprenetable whereas LSIs seem more stereotypically shy with their tendency to break eye contact and check the time or their clothes, doodle, etc (which I why even though I understand why some type Clint Eastwood ESI, since his face looks the part at times, particularly as he got older, I still agree with Gulenko that he is LSI as he displays this more particular to the type self-soothing behavior along with characteristic speaking cadence and laughter); ESIs sit down straight or at angular angles and LSI are more prone to be slouchers, and ESIs are less likely to laugh in public with people they not sufficiently familiar with.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience, there aren't many differences not attribuatable to subtype, there are more differences between all LSI than based on being female or male. An LSI woman will still be disturbed with injustices, more quantitative, more specific, good with mechanical things, and more knowledgeable than average just like an LSI man. Actually the women seem more knowledgeable than the men and I'm happy that they are.

Even though they're business relations or look a like, ESI-Se and LSI-Se are almost always easy for me to tell apart; LSI-Se women seem warmer and more outgoing than ESI-Se women. There seems to be a sensitivity based on what they know to some LSI-Se women whereas some ESI women are of the mindset that this person can fart fire and die for all they care. LSI-Se seem to like rewarding and punishing people and rushing to defend or confront someone; ESI-Se seem unconcerned really.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i feel tense about interacting with them
    one LSI banned me from discord
    now idk if i should mention her with @ or not. would she get mad simply off of mentioning her name? i dont know why this should matter so much for me to overthink about it. maybe she doesnt care at all. i can just ask her but im alraedy overthinking it and this shouldnt be this way.
    another female LSI told me she gets mad when she gets left on seen. someone else like that was a LIE. i dont know if its a female thing. but this is downright stupid. is it an Se ego thing, bc it has happenned with a few Se egos now. they htink they can say this disrespectful this wrong that degenerate, but no one can say that back to them. its like they pretend to be ur friend wait for u to say something wrong then have to attack u for it. not that they arent allowed to argue but they do take things too far, with threats, violence, destroying ur things or corporate control.
    like they dont want u to take their things personally, yet they want u to take them seriously, yet they dont take u seriously except for some bs they take personally. like just stop wtf

i was worried league of legends much with one female LSI bc she'd flame her teammates. flame is ok if its just shittalking for fun but she was genuinely mad.
    i have to say i have very limited experience with hem but it should be clear now why. ive heard worse things about a female LSI from another source.

am also worried more about female than male LSIs bc they have more prejudices and less understanding of men. then also prolly females would be more worried about being understood by male LSIs.

i tend to thread on ppls tails unintentionally or intentionally, but i also see that as often part their fault. im not supposed to walk on eggshells constantly bc someone wants to put restrictions where they dont belong and get in my way of life.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    i feel tense about interacting with them
    one LSI banned me from discord
    now idk if i should mention her with @ or not. would she get mad simply off of mentioning her name? i dont know why this should matter so much for me to overthink about it. maybe she doesnt care at all. i can just ask her but im alraedy overthinking it and this shouldnt be this way.
    another female LSI told me she gets mad when she gets left on seen. someone else like that was a LIE. i dont know if its a female thing. but this is downright stupid. is it an Se ego thing, bc it has happenned with a few Se egos now. they htink they can say this disrespectful this wrong that degenerate, but no one can say that back to them. its like they pretend to be ur friend wait for u to say something wrong then have to attack u for it. not that they arent allowed to argue but they do take things too far, with threats, violence, destroying ur things or corporate control.
    like they dont want u to take their things personally, yet they want u to take them seriously, yet they dont take u seriously except for some bs they take personally. like just stop wtf

i was worried league of legends much with one female LSI bc she'd flame her teammates. flame is ok if its just shittalking for fun but she was genuinely mad.
    i have to say i have very limited experience with hem but it should be clear now why. ive heard worse things about a female LSI from another source.

am also worried more about female than male LSIs bc they have more prejudices and less understanding of men. then also prolly females would be more worried about being understood by male LSIs.

i tend to thread on ppls tails unintentionally or intentionally, but i also see that as often part their fault. im not supposed to walk on eggshells constantly bc someone wants to put restrictions where they dont belong and get in my way of life.
    What types of champions do u like to play in League? what type of 'role' do you like the best?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually don't spend much time in close quarters with LSI-Se females, but when I do they're pretty fair. I never feel like a victim of one, and I usually cooperate with them. I don't go much with Gulenko's concepts, but my guess is that LSI-Se females sense victim men right away and treat victim men differently than they treat their fellow aggressors and victim men feel more victimized by them unless they really, really love them... it's almost as if they treat their fellow aggressors with fairness, but victim men (or at least Beta NF men) really feel victimized by them. I know that LSI-Se females are the most aggressive female types both sexually and otherwise from time to time, but it's definitely not constantly on. I do think Beta NF men and some Gamma NT men who don't love them feel highly victimized by them. I'm not emotionally hurt/wounded for long, but I do get offended/angered easily... but not all that much by LSI-Se women anymore than I do by other types. Sometimes I can turn me being offended and angered into my satisfaction and happiness.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 03-29-2023 at 10:30 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some seem to want to be alone. They come and tell something about someone. Sometimes they want to share a joke. It may seem bit awkward, lol. I have seen instances where they demonstrate some athletic posture stuff. Usually they are good when they give instructions. When there is a possibility for them to goof off they may choose bright colors in very engineered sort of way and reuse some jokes. They may seem to have problems when people tell them ambiguous stuff and think what is it about (there can be problems around splitting things into contrasting parts when it comes to finding out the truth. This happens usually with all CD types. )
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i talked to an ISTP LSI

she said she thinks a kid who hurt his leg has the same pain as one whose mother died, and told me a story about a therapist was it, telling a kid that their mother’s death will make them stronger. this is wrong. pain is the same in one sense. its not the same wholistically due to the consequences and contexts. being stronger is something that should happen with a mother anyway, and the strength without a mother, if u could call it that, will come at suffering, a price, and hurting others, a lack, its degenerative. it will likely make ur life more difficult, and will turn u into a worse lower person.

she also thinks civilization and rules are why people dont kill each other, doesnt believe in objective morality, believes no one owes anyone anything, yet criticized me if i would come home thinking like “she doesnt know shit shes so stupid” if i wouldnt tell her right into her eyes. yet if i would express myself she wouldnt contain her anger by not yelling, and she felt my twitching was intrusive and ordered me to stop.

freaks out when her son doesnt put his food away bc its uncivilized, and hates ppl who do things for others that they dont want to do. doesnt realize everyone has to do some things they dont want to do by default anyway. if u dont do what someone wants u to do u have a fight and a fight has bad consequences. says ppl need validation so when u disagree u have to say like “i get you’re trying to help but i will do it my way” or smth, which is just a complicated way of saying “no” because someone might get offended if u dare assert borders. denies that it would be manipulation.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

had a female LSI co-student
    punctual, workhorse, concerned about upholding of rules, disliked tangents during lectures, slowly-speaking, quiet, concerned with justice and people getting what they should, had problems with interpreting jokes, tenacious, helpful

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

����

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I spent some time with younger LSI females the last months and it will depend on subtypes (more than two really) but...

The first thing that should hit you about an extreme example of LSI-Ti is how soft and composed they are. They're all appropriate politeness and respond very well to 'social niceties', are soft-spoken and dutiful. They seem very self-reliable, at times you feel at Stepford Wives type of 'shell' looking back at you. If society, some kind of prearranged planning wasn't there for them, you get the feeling, true or not, that they wouldn't know what to do with themselves. Other LSI younger women are more dry and willing to interject more in conversation. They enter young adulthood being an analytical, logical type so they might not feel attracted to or feel at ease with stereotypical girl fashion and opt for simple jeans and a grey or black t-shirt with 'enter name and logo of a music band' or nothing on it. They still very much abide by rules and completing tasks. Then you have those that are like the type descriptions...but instead of giving off signs of the introverted version of the type like LSI-Ti, they seem rather to like to lecture on how things should be done so they point out mistakes when there are more 'right' options available. All of them still live by 'proper and delicate way of interaction' more or less.
    Last edited by Rusal; 12-22-2022 at 08:57 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    I spent some time with younger LSI females the last months and it will depend on subtypes (more than two really) but...

The first thing that should hit you about an extreme example of LSI-Ti is how soft and composed they are. They're all appropriate politeness and respond very well to 'social niceties', are soft-spoken and dutiful. They seem very self-reliable, at times you feel at Stepford Wives type of 'shell' looking back at you. If society, some kind of prearranged planning wasn't there for them, you get the feeling, true or not, that they wouldn't know what to do with themselves. Other LSI younger women are more dry and willing to interject more in conversation. They enter young adulthood being an analytical, logical type so they might not feel attracted to or feel at ease with stereotypical girl fashion and opt for simple jeans and a grey or black t-shirt with 'enter name and logo of a music band' or nothing on it. They still very much abide by rules and completing tasks. Then you have those that are like the type descriptions...but instead of giving off signs of the introverted version of the type like LSI-Ti, they seem rather to like to lecture on how things should be done so they point out mistakes when there are more 'right' options available. All of them still live by 'proper and delicate way of interaction' more or less.
    Are you trying to say that the version that gets pushy in pointing out the right options and likes to lecture is the Se subtype, LSI-Se?

And you're trying to say that when they get pushy and opinionated like that, is the only time when they do not behave in a proper, delicate manner?

Have you seen them paying more attention to appearance too even to the point of being extravagant, and being openly forceful? Or the extraversion all stops at being happy to lecture here and there?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seeking it View Post
    Are you trying to say that the version that gets pushy in pointing out the right options and likes to lecture is the Se subtype, LSI-Se?

And you're trying to say that when they get pushy and opinionated like that, is the only time when they do not behave in a proper, delicate manner?

Have you seen them paying more attention to appearance too even to the point of being extravagant, and being openly forceful? Or the extraversion all stops at being happy to lecture here and there?
    Hey. Maybe I should clarify: I got an ample sample of LSIs teaching kids 9 and up. LSIs being ‘pushy’ in social environments as classrooms comes with their social mission: they can be a bit like dogs rounding up the cattle. I joke, but you need an extra touch of sociability to be pushy in that sense, not be the opposite of delicate. The basis for it: LSI children don't understand other children. Kind of. When you get involved in teaching it's inevitable that kids will have their personality and needs and might show them at the expense of the class moving along smoothly. LSIs can't really grasp where they're coming from and they show no proclivity to do the same. They really see no need to be such an…individual. But because they value the correct type of behavior inside an established institution just as they show no proclivity to disrupt a class they are the first ones to accept to work with others and be helpful in an 'adult' manner, to be the adults in the room. And they work with whatever you throw at them: they don't complain that they don't want homework, they seem they can't get tired at times; they don't falter. And their presentations will invariably have a well-rationalized, easy to follow structure. At some point you don't know if being ‘more of an LSI’ is a feature really. Because the anodyne LSI might choose to retreat wisely but the contact LSI can't let go of minor glitches in the environment and get nervous if they can't fix it or people or over minor details (all for the good of ‘the system’). But one thing they have is trust in the system and combined with their seemingly tirelessness they're among the students that might push their teacher for more: give us more reading material, 'can we do 5 minutes more?’, ‘we did the essay on the book can we now do the essay on this other essay about the book?’. It's their faith in the system that they push themselves to climb further up (Te ignoring) and consequently they move within it and can more easily end up as important figures in key charges. They could never do what SLIs do for example: work from the margins. Owing to that, they're are a more academic type than SLIs: they can't easily see themselves tossed to the streets having to fend for themselves in a chaotic society (picture a really poor country with no infrastructure where even in something akin to the mafia all the spots have been filled and all that's left for LSI is subsistence capitalism where their livelihoods spring from their own business ingenuity… that would kill their souls), something their quasi-identicals and contrary are able to do.

Now as opposed to the more social LSI some of them can later develop into loners in my experience. Students of 18 years of age that choose to sit apart from their classmates. Critical and snobbish. Even if they are loners they have an SLE-ish aura because they give the impression, from afar, that they live by their rules. They were spikey but somewhat more interesting because they get some sort of allure due to ‘mysterious’ masculinity. Victor Talanov has been publishing his observations and conclusions on Socionics since 2006 and he seems to have had a similar experience because he's describing just that TiSe + ignoring Te + system in a loner LSI he writes about:

Girkin was born in 1970 in Moscow, in a family of hereditary military men. I have been interested in history since childhood. “At school, Igor was called a “nerd” - he went to the gold medal, he read books at all breaks, Girkin’s classmates recall. “He seemed strange to us, but not withdrawn.” After leaving school, Girkin entered the Historical and Archival Institute. Fellow students recall that he was very fond of military history. He could, pointing to the map, describe any battle, show at what time the ship moved in that direction and where it followed next. He could also describe in detail the form of a particular military man in different periods of time. Girkin was not interested in student parties, he was generally unsociable.

In the intervals between wars, in which Girkin participated again and again, still not inhaling gunpowder, he, as already mentioned above, found himself an occupation close to military affairs. Engaged in the reconstruction of historical events. Igor Girkin-Strelkov was a member of the Drozdovsky association, which studies the history of the Drozdovsky regiment. Strelkov also led the "Consolidated machine gun team", organized on the basis of the military-historical club "Moscow Dragoon Regiment". He took part in such reconstructions as the "War of the 16th year", the festival "In Memory of the Civil War", "Valor and death of the Russian guards". The club is also engaged in the reconstruction of the machine gun team of the First World War, the Civil War, the machine gun platoon of the Red Army of the Great Patriotic War. At the club, Girkin's duties included equipping the club's personnel with the necessary equipment, form. He also organizedly took people to events and led the people on the "battlefield". In his team, Girkin preferred people of strong physique, did not tolerate drinkers.

Girkin also has poetry. Here is a fragment of one of them, called "Edification to oneself":

Don't wait for orders!
    Do not sit,
    Referring to rest!
    Forward! Through winds and rains
    And blizzards wolf howl!
    Leave comfort and coziness -
    While you are young - go!
    When the waste is sung,
    You will have time to rest!
    Be honest, dare, do not notice ridicule
    and interference.
    And you will be the eldest - answer
    Not for yourself - for everyone!

The image of a wolf that arises in this poem is characteristic - many LSI like to commemorate this beast under one pretext or another.
    The same experience I've had with my older LSIs. This is a (surprisingly good) autotranslate. You can go here and read the rest: http://sociotoday.narod.ru/tabl.html#%D0%9B%D0%A1%D0%98.
    A good piece also to understand what to expect from LSI 'aggressiveness'.

In fashion, bold statements are more Se lead than TiSe and I don't think Se subtype should make that much of a difference for LSIs? For example, the Se ego 50 year old female that wears a red, gold and white geisha + dragon top (but they can easily wear all black the following day). When you read what I wrote you should get the idea of a structured person so neutral colors are more common or their designs tend to be more typical ‘playful’ rather than crass. Remember the girl I mentioned, the one that wore a grey t-shirt with a band logo because many logical women of this type might not feel comfortable with excessive girly clothing? I found this LSI woman who is very close to the one I know, only older. She wears these clothes as often as she wears plain Tees. Can you notice the slightly ‘cerebral’ bent of her Tees (always thinking of them as opposed to florals or such)? She is also nice in front of the camera but straightforward and doesn't get lost in anything too extra, good level of expression for more sociable LSIs I wrote about in the first part paragraph. You should also look at her arms as she prepared her food: controlled and measured movements, you start to notice them around girls of this type. Notice also her ‘serious’ face when she's working and even her benign/resting face carries a common feature for LSIs. I've been around them so I can recognize them when it's noticeable, whatever some people with no real grasp of the type might object to her here. She even and coincidentally has a tee with a wolf, if you can believe it. Scroll through several of her shorts to get what I'm getting at.
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/oI7PUiIKqcc

Last edited by Rusal; 01-10-2023 at 05:08 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey. Maybe I should clarify: I got an ample sample of LSIs teaching kids 9 and up. (...)
    Hey, thanks for your exhaustive answer.

Oh, what I meant was, lecturing and being openly critical of others is hardly a socially nice, let alone delicate manner of behaving in my opinion.... And dogs rounding up the cattle are not delicate either, rather the opposite yes, I do think of forcefulness there too.

I found the description of the SLE-ish aura of the loner LSI interesting, that SLE-ish aura was exactly me at that age back in school (maybe I still have a bit of it left now too). I was always seen as snobbish too sitting apart like that and seemingly living by my rules and so on. But it's weird because I actually do have a social streak too, I can just ignore it if I want to....so As for the living by my rules, yeah, I did even make my own moral rules too around that age yes. I'm back to more traditional morality by now though since it just works better if I take that into account too, I got burned by the nontraditional version I made lol.

And btw... I wasn't THAT crazy diligent... that is foreign to me the way you describe it but it was interesting. I was absolutely the best student but I for sure wasn't asking for more tasks on my own lol. I do remember I'd feel disappointed on the very first day coming home and seeing how easy the homework I got assigned was but all I'd do is accept the extra tasks in class from teachers if I finished very fast with the normal assignments. Which did happen yea.
    And if they sent me to competitions and poured more assignments on me to prepare for the competitions, then I did that too. But never more. I never complained about all the extra load, and at work too I've always been prone to always say "Yes" to every request/task, but I've NEVER asked for MORE tasks on my own, whether in school or at work. No way why would I do that lol.
    I mean unless it's like to get ahead that way but I don't ask for more tasks just for the sake of doing more tasks.

Tbh I think I was only an "adult" in class though. During breaks no...I wasn't that controlled then, an understatement. And so, in my whole life, I've been always like, either totally inside the system or totally outside of it. It depends on my life situation at the moment. So I feel like the description only half applies to me

As for dressing. I actually like bold, extravagant when I am in the mood.... and I would never just wear a plain t-shirt. But I AM uncomfy with "excessively girly" clothing like most skirts yes. Mini skirts work tho', since they, well, emphasise sexuality rather than just being girly.

Can't relate to the girl on video at all, except yes I can see her movements being totally controlled measured, I can be like that, tho I don't feel "complete" if that's the only way I exist. Since I like bold movements too. I like myself more and I AM more myself if I add more energetic movements too, if I let my impatience and some "impulsivity" go free too. So, overall I related to nothing else in the video, she's got this too "self-submerged" look (not the best word) and her dressing style isn't me at all either.

I didn't read much of the link about LSIs because it was very long, but yeah it translated well. If you have a specific section I should check out about their aggressiveness, do let me know.

For context.... Please do note I am open to typing as SLE too if there's a good argument for it. But if I'm to type as a LSI-Se female.... then this description felt like boxing me in too much. I don't feel like I'm just this "structured person" and everything else I mentioned above. I do have that but I am not just that, far from it. If that makes sense. Even though I liked your way of painting people.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by seeking it View Post
    For context.... Please do note I am open to typing as SLE too if there's a good argument for it. But if I'm to type as a LSI-Se female.... then this description felt like boxing me in too much. I don't feel like I'm just this "structured person" and everything else I mentioned above. I do have that but I am not just that, far from it. If that makes sense. Even though I liked your way of painting people.
    I shared Cafehailee with you because I mentioned my female young student and in the interim tiktok just throws this girl at me with a similar aura. That's all! But it delineates the type a little bit so I thought it would help. I will say that if you read the type descriptions and you're seriously considering SLE then we might a priori cross out the types SEI, IEI and ILI for you, being that it's close to impossible for someone to identify to their dual and semi-duals, your opposite in almost every way. SLE, EIE, SEE, LSI are still options for you.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I shared Cafehailee with you because I mentioned my female young student and in the interim tiktok just throws this girl at me with a similar aura. That's all! But it delineates the type a little bit so I thought it would help. I will say that if you read the type descriptions and you're seriously considering SLE then we might a priori cross out the types SEI, IEI and ILI for you, being that it's close to impossible for someone to identify to their dual and semi-duals, your opposite in almost every way. SLE, EIE, SEE, LSI are still options for you.
    Thanks. I think we can cross off EIE too, lol, I'm definitely not EIE. Or any kind of Ethical, really.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love lsi-se too much for my own good.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Doesn’t plan things well is horribly impatient a bull in a China shop likes to force people to do things know forces others to do things by repeating what they need to do an aggressive town in front of others needs a fee types to recognize the tone that they are using with people that can be rude or disrespectful so that the Effie type can then put them into place or tell them to speak to them and I’m better manner or two address their feelings and recognize them by saying are you feeling grumpy today? Is there anything I can do to help you get your work done so you feel better and then once the work is done, and they do feel better than to recognize their feelings again and say, are you feeling better now?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kind of cool, kind of boring

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12