Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your experience with LSI females?

TIM
    ESE
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Lol I was waiting for this when you "liked" one of my posts on this thread. I thought "oh no myresearch found this thread
    You can run but you can't hide.

I made this thread a while ago, when I first joined, I was thinking my fiancee was LSI or ESI already by then. I wasn't really thinking very deeply about it.

Anyway, yes, I do agree for whatever reason it makes for a strange dynamic when the female is a T type and the guy is an F type.
    It is good that she turned out to be your dual

I saw what you were saying when I reread the first time I brought the thread back, that's why it made me cringe and I secretly hoped you wouldn't find it.

For me, my dad is an SLE and he would constantly be telling me to be tougher and calling me names. So I have a weird complex about being assertive and I tend to overdo it. My SO helps me not be so worried about acting that way.
    I don't know how you are irl, but you seem pretty ok here in terms of assertiveness. I don't think T types can be with someone dominant anyways

Even if you are less assertive, that might be ok. I think it is enough when someone can show their colors just a little bit when it is needed.

In my case, I was bothered by his inability to be on my side when I was fighting his fight. If he played the dead instead of smiling and responding to the jokes a guy that he whined and bickered about for months, I would be ok with it, that is the level of assertiveness that I expect lol. We were not compatible, no wonder we got seperated.

The strange paradox of her development with me is that by accepting vulnerability she becomes more comfortable being her "strong" self. Everyone sees her as some cold mean robot and she hated that. I don't try to change her, I let her feel like its ok to be this "cold robotic" person (which she really isn't). She doesn't have to be something she's not with me.
    Sounds like true love

No wonder you guys are getting married.

She does not share her feelings and she doesn't really know them very well. She has a problem feeling close to people, she doesn't feel very connected to anyone (but me and her family). This is part of her upbringing, which is complicated.

These two characters are a lot like my SO and I. The highs and lows, the happy moments turning into arguments.

When we watched this movie we looked at each other and said this is us lol.
    Cute

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    It is good that she turned out to be your dual
    I can't remember when exactly I typed myself EIE but I don't think I created this when I thought I was one. I thought I was a Gamma for a really long time.

I don't know how you are irl, but you seem pretty ok here in terms of assertiveness. I don't think T types can be with someone dominant anyways
    I would never tell her this, but she is the one in charge honestly and she wouldn't want it any other way. I don't think she could be with an more dominant guy, even if she were initially attracted to them, the relationship would break down.

Even if you are less assertive, that might be ok. I think it is enough when someone can show their colors just a little bit when it is needed.

In my case, I was bothered by his inability to be on my side when I was fighting his fight. If he played the dead instead of smiling and responding to the jokes a guy that he whined and bickered about for months, I would be ok with it, that is the level of assertiveness that I expect lol. We were not compatible, no wonder we got seperated.
    This would be really frustrating. I would have a really big problem with this if my partner couldn't side with me, especially if I was trying to stick up for them. I would feel pretty betrayed.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    That TIM you dislike
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't remember when exactly I typed myself EIE but I don't think I created this when I thought I was one. I thought I was a Gamma for a really long time.

I would never tell her this, but she is the one in charge honestly and she wouldn't want it any other way. I don't think she could be with an more dominant guy, even if she were initially attracted to them, the relationship would break down.

This would be really frustrating. I would have a really big problem with this if my partner couldn't side with me, especially if I was trying to stick up for them. I would feel pretty betrayed.
    You have sparked a little bit of curiosity there; what was your OG gamma typing?

Also your "interaction" and writing style seems very vivid and that would not fit much Gamma types, except for SEE and maybe ESI-D if we take DCNH seriously, did you changed after re-typing yourself?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    You have sparked a little bit of curiosity there; what was your OG gamma typing?

Also your "interaction" and writing style seems very vivid and that would not fit much Gamma types, except for SEE and maybe ESI-D if we take DCNH seriously, did you changed after re-typing yourself?

I wouldn't really say I was re-typed, because I never actually decided on anything until I finally chose EIE. I started to think I was LIE, because I though I had really good Te. Then I realized I didn't and I was way too expressive to be a LIE so I was moving to SEE. Then I took that long ass talanov test and scored EIE and I started to consider it more and more until it finally made the most sense. I was stuck between SEE and EIE for a while though.

I never really thought about DCNH very much, but I always thought I was the C type, I could also be the D type idk.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be prepared for a woman to unironically think they are never wrong smh.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was this girl in primary that insulted and pestered me always. I think she was LSI.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 417
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be prepared for a woman to unironically think they are never wrong smh.
    Ok, in your experience how can you try to change their mind or at least make them see something differently?
    asking..... for a friend.................

Edit: I assume that in order to be more convincing i'd have to use more Fe. However, for some reason, in contrast with the other Ti egos, most LSIs have this quality to them that reduces how much I use my creative. They're kinda stony and it's like it rubs off on me as well. It's possibly because it seems too intimidating to penetrate that. I don't find LIIs intimidating, and xLEs have a modicum of Fe so that we can bounce off of each other.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    Ok, in your experience how can you try to change their mind or at least make them see something differently?

Edit: I assume that in order to be more convincing i'd have to use more Fe. However, for some reason, in contrast with the other Ti egos, most LSIs have this quality to them that reduces how much I use my creative. They're kinda stony and it's like it rubs off on me as well. It's possibly because it seems too intimidating to penetrate that. I don't find LIIs intimidating, and xLEs have a modicum of Fe so that we can bounce off of each other.

I'm not sure if there is a way to get through to them since they're kind of stubborn. If they don't agree with or can't seem to make sense of something, they won't accept it and that's really the end of it. It doesn't seem to matter how much Fe noise you throw at them they won't really budge.

In my experience if you want to convince them of something you will have to use Ti. But changing their mind isn't really something they do easily and they take pride in that. So it could take some time too.

So really, I have no good answer for you lol.

Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post

Logic, reasoning. Give concrete examples that counter whatever it is they believe. Being more emotional isn't going to do anything. It's funny the Big G says that the EIE-LSI duality is the most difficult one because LSIs are the most stubborn type and EIEs are so contentious. "Tis true on both counts.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Logic, reasoning. Give concrete examples that counter whatever it is they believe. Being more emotional isn't going to do anything. It's funny the Big G says that the EIE-LSI duality is the most difficult one because LSIs are the most stubborn type and EIEs are so contentious. "Tis true on both counts.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..................
    My Mirage relationships with LSIs are so easy. It's like I just find them hot, and I want to grab them and say "You're mine, girl. Let's fuck. Later, we can go to a concert and talk about the world."

Of course, this isn't the best thing to do in the long run, but it's pretty good for right now. Lol.

I wonder what makes LIEs and EIEs different in this respect? Maybe enneatype? With EIEs mostly being e2 and LIEs mostly being e3 or e8? Or maybe EIEs feel too much, and then begin to doubt.....

Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    EIEs are negativists - Dialetical thinking and such - they like to pit ideas against each other to understand them better. So, they argue and disagree all the time. Like ILIs but with more intensity and emotion

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    EIEs are negativists - Dialetical thinking and such - they like to pit ideas against each other to understand them better. So, they argue and disagree all the time. Like ILIs but with more intensity and emotion

Well, that sucks. But I can see it in the very few EIEs I know. One in particular seems to have some self destructive tendencies. Like, he wants to test everything to destruction.

After he's broken everything around him, including his possessions, his body, and his closest relationships, he says "I have no regrets."

But it's quite likely that he's not the healthiest guy around.

IDK about ILIs and EIE's being similar. ILIs seem about 1000X darker. They don't seem to pit ideas against each other so much as take a stand and die on it.

Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, that sucks. But I can see it in the very few EIEs I know. One in particular seems to have some self destructive tendencies. Like, he wants to test everything to destruction.

After he's broken everything around him, including his possessions, his body, and his closest relationships, he says "I have no regrets."

But it's quite likely that he's not the healthiest guy around.
    Iron sharpens iron though, so it's not bad, just more difficult than other dualities.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1458 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Iron sharpens iron though, so it's not bad, just more difficult than other dualities.

Well, I wish you the best of luck in your struggle, @squark. You have a monumental challenge before you.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I avoid them like a plague even if they are kind to me. My previous classmate in college was an LSI. I remember her lending her clothes to me for some event and treating me breakfast but I never had the interest of being close to her. I did get close to another LSI but at the end we just have a big Fe vs Fi disconnect and she ended up with an Alpha SF group. I didn't want to join them so the friendship just died.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I avoid them like a plague even if they are kind to me. My previous classmate in college was an LSI. I remember her lending her clothes to me for some event and treating me breakfast but I never had the interest of being close to her. I did get close to another LSI but at the end we just have a big Fe vs Fi disconnect and she ended up with an Alpha SF group. I didn't want to join them so the friendship just died.
    Why? From your description they didn't sound so bad.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Why? From your description they didn't sound so bad.
    Yeah lol. I just hate the clique-ish and 'trying to be alpha' vibes.

Edit: Maybe hate is a strong word, maybe just uncomfortable.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI females are ime way more accomodating and way less rigid than LSI males, unless they are normalizing subtypes. Harmonizing and creative LSI females are really cool, sensitive and sexy, and I kinda admire them from a distance.

Ti normalizing LSIs scare me. They have this "intense resting bitch" face. If they are also 50+ boomers, then I'll kind of avoid them. I avoid SLIs with overwhelming Ti too btw.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of the ones I know are gifted with great bone structure and a natural gracefulness. Among my longtime friends is an LSI-Se. One of the most beautiful women I know and quite enjoys the subsequent attention she receives from the opposite sex. She is something of a “tomboy” in her spheres of interest, but is far from an adrenaline junkie.

Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So in these last 2 weeks I identified 2 LSI women. The first one walks fast, says 'hello' first, dresses in mute tones but a couple of days I’ve seen her in Iron Maiden t-shirts or similar. She feels a constant need to verify information, and I never know if she really has no clue or just likes to cover all the bases.

Now, as the optician is on my way to work I'm having repairs done for me and my family, which has me visiting the store multiple times a week. Two or three employees are constantly talking to customers, so chances are I'll get served by the same person a couple of times throughout the month. As I'm talking to a male employee I hear... LSI women n° 1. I look up. She's here? Only it's actually the female employee I had talked to on a previous occasion, and it dawns on me that she also has the same expression in her eyes as LSI 1, so that makes her LSI n°2. Just as LSI 1, she wears her hair tied back and and pair of delicate earrings. Suddenly, a bit of a commotion: a dissatisfied customer starts to downtalk a rather meek employee. LSI 2 makes her way over to where this is happening and very naturally intercedes in defense of the co-worker, with a subtle backbone. Cool.

On the issue of how to tell apart ESI and LSI women, if we're speaking of quick aids to decided on the type when introversion is suspected and there’s been no o little interaction, then: LSIs prefer greys and black in clothes more often, ESIs can be bit bolder; when you speak ESIs look at you with a guarded expression and can stare, they look more imprenetable whereas LSIs seem more stereotypically shy with their tendency to break eye contact and check the time or their clothes, doodle, etc (which I why even though I understand why some type Clint Eastwood ESI, since his face looks the part at times, particularly as he got older, I still agree with Gulenko that he is LSI as he displays this more particular to the type self-soothing behavior along with characteristic speaking cadence and laughter); ESIs sit down straight or at angular angles and LSI are more prone to be slouchers, and ESIs are less likely to laugh in public with people they not sufficiently familiar with.

Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    XSI-Ji 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience, there aren't many differences not attribuatable to subtype, there are more differences between all LSI than based on being female or male. An LSI woman will still be disturbed with injustices, more quantitative, more specific, good with mechanical things, and more knowledgeable than average just like an LSI man. Actually the women seem more knowledgeable than the men and I'm happy that they are.

Even though they're business relations or look a like, ESI-Se and LSI-Se are almost always easy for me to tell apart; LSI-Se women seem warmer and more outgoing than ESI-Se women. There seems to be a sensitivity based on what they know to some LSI-Se women whereas some ESI women are of the mindset that this person can fart fire and die for all they care. LSI-Se seem to like rewarding and punishing people and rushing to defend or confront someone; ESI-Se seem unconcerned really.
    I'm not only psychologically disturbed, I'm also QueeferSutherlandJeffersonianSecessionist87@sucksd ick.com

twiggewed, dewusional, entitwed, snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    bNF 641 sx6w5
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i feel tense about interacting with them
    one LSI banned me from discord
    now idk if i should mention her with @ or not. would she get mad simply off of mentioning her name? i dont know why this should matter so much for me to overthink about it. maybe she doesnt care at all. i can just ask her but im alraedy overthinking it and this shouldnt be this way.
    another female LSI told me she gets mad when she gets left on seen. someone else like that was a LIE. i dont know if its a female thing. but this is downright stupid. is it an Se ego thing, bc it has happenned with a few Se egos now. they htink they can say this disrespectful this wrong that degenerate, but no one can say that back to them. its like they pretend to be ur friend wait for u to say something wrong then have to attack u for it. not that they arent allowed to argue but they do take things too far, with threats, violence, destroying ur things or corporate control.
    like they dont want u to take their things personally, yet they want u to take them seriously, yet they dont take u seriously except for some bs they take personally. like just stop wtf

i was worried league of legends much with one female LSI bc she'd flame her teammates. flame is ok if its just shittalking for fun but she was genuinely mad.
    i have to say i have very limited experience with hem but it should be clear now why. ive heard worse things about a female LSI from another source.

am also worried more about female than male LSIs bc they have more prejudices and less understanding of men. then also prolly females would be more worried about being understood by male LSIs.

i tend to thread on ppls tails unintentionally or intentionally, but i also see that as often part their fault. im not supposed to walk on eggshells constantly bc someone wants to put restrictions where they dont belong and get in my way of life.
    Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality
    I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better
    HELLO??? COME BACK!!!!
    i'm afraid it will hurt like hell, i am afraid of screaming and i am afraid of crying, i am afraid of forgetting but i'm not afraid of dying.

TIM
    AB-IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    575 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    i feel tense about interacting with them
    one LSI banned me from discord
    now idk if i should mention her with @ or not. would she get mad simply off of mentioning her name? i dont know why this should matter so much for me to overthink about it. maybe she doesnt care at all. i can just ask her but im alraedy overthinking it and this shouldnt be this way.
    another female LSI told me she gets mad when she gets left on seen. someone else like that was a LIE. i dont know if its a female thing. but this is downright stupid. is it an Se ego thing, bc it has happenned with a few Se egos now. they htink they can say this disrespectful this wrong that degenerate, but no one can say that back to them. its like they pretend to be ur friend wait for u to say something wrong then have to attack u for it. not that they arent allowed to argue but they do take things too far, with threats, violence, destroying ur things or corporate control.
    like they dont want u to take their things personally, yet they want u to take them seriously, yet they dont take u seriously except for some bs they take personally. like just stop wtf

i was worried league of legends much with one female LSI bc she'd flame her teammates. flame is ok if its just shittalking for fun but she was genuinely mad.
    i have to say i have very limited experience with hem but it should be clear now why. ive heard worse things about a female LSI from another source.

am also worried more about female than male LSIs bc they have more prejudices and less understanding of men. then also prolly females would be more worried about being understood by male LSIs.

i tend to thread on ppls tails unintentionally or intentionally, but i also see that as often part their fault. im not supposed to walk on eggshells constantly bc someone wants to put restrictions where they dont belong and get in my way of life.
    What types of champions do u like to play in League? what type of 'role' do you like the best?

TIM
    XSI-Ji 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually don't spend much time in close quarters with LSI-Se females, but when I do they're pretty fair. I never feel like a victim of one, and I usually cooperate with them. I don't go much with Gulenko's concepts, but my guess is that LSI-Se females sense victim men right away and treat victim men differently (i'm still an aggressor) than they treat their fellow aggressors and victim men feel more victimized by them unless they really, really love them... it's almost as if they treat their fellow aggressors with fairness, but victim men (or at least Beta NF men) really feel victimized by them. I know that LSI-Se females are the most aggressive female types both sexually and otherwise from time to time, but it's definitely not constantly on. I do think Beta NF men and some Gamma NT men who don't love them feel highly victimized by them. I'm not emotionally hurt/wounded for long, but I do get offended/angered easily... but not all that much by LSI-Se women anymore than I do by other types. Sometimes I can turn me being offended and angered into my satisfaction and happiness.
    I'm not only psychologically disturbed, I'm also QueeferSutherlandJeffersonianSecessionist87@sucksd ick.com

Seed my wickedness Sanguine Miasma's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Some seem to want to be alone. They come and tell something about someone. Sometimes they want to share a joke. It may seem bit awkward, lol. I have seen instances where they demonstrate some athletic posture stuff. Usually they are good when they give instructions. When there is a possibility for them to goof off they may choose bright colors in very engineered sort of way and reuse some jokes. They may seem to have problems when people tell them ambiguous stuff and think what is it about (there can be problems around splitting things into contrasting parts when it comes to finding out the truth. This happens usually with all CD types. )
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12