Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your experience with LSI females?

TIM
    Ti
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaimonia View Post
    Lol I was waiting for this when you "liked" one of my posts on this thread. I thought "oh no myresearch found this thread
    You can run but you can't hide.

I made this thread a while ago, when I first joined, I was thinking my fiancee was LSI or ESI already by then. I wasn't really thinking very deeply about it.

Anyway, yes, I do agree for whatever reason it makes for a strange dynamic when the female is a T type and the guy is an F type.
    It is good that she turned out to be your dual

I saw what you were saying when I reread the first time I brought the thread back, that's why it made me cringe and I secretly hoped you wouldn't find it.

For me, my dad is an SLE and he would constantly be telling me to be tougher and calling me names. So I have a weird complex about being assertive and I tend to overdo it. My SO helps me not be so worried about acting that way.
    I don't know how you are irl, but you seem pretty ok here in terms of assertiveness. I don't think T types can be with someone dominant anyways

Even if you are less assertive, that might be ok. I think it is enough when someone can show their colors just a little bit when it is needed.

In my case, I was bothered by his inability to be on my side when I was fighting his fight. If he played the dead instead of smiling and responding to the jokes a guy that he whined and bickered about for months, I would be ok with it, that is the level of assertiveness that I expect lol. We were not compatible, no wonder we got seperated.

The strange paradox of her development with me is that by accepting vulnerability she becomes more comfortable being her "strong" self. Everyone sees her as some cold mean robot and she hated that. I don't try to change her, I let her feel like its ok to be this "cold robotic" person (which she really isn't). She doesn't have to be something she's not with me.
    Sounds like true love

No wonder you guys are getting married.

She does not share her feelings and she doesn't really know them very well. She has a problem feeling close to people, she doesn't feel very connected to anyone (but me and her family). This is part of her upbringing, which is complicated.

These two characters are a lot like my SO and I. The highs and lows, the happy moments turning into arguments.

When we watched this movie we looked at each other and said this is us lol.
    Cute

The Evening and the Morning Star Eudaimonia's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-D 3w4 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    It is good that she turned out to be your dual
    I can't remember when exactly I typed myself EIE but I don't think I created this when I thought I was one. I thought I was a Gamma for a really long time.

I don't know how you are irl, but you seem pretty ok here in terms of assertiveness. I don't think T types can be with someone dominant anyways
    I would never tell her this, but she is the one in charge honestly and she wouldn't want it any other way. I don't think she could be with an more dominant guy, even if she were initially attracted to them, the relationship would break down.

Even if you are less assertive, that might be ok. I think it is enough when someone can show their colors just a little bit when it is needed.

In my case, I was bothered by his inability to be on my side when I was fighting his fight. If he played the dead instead of smiling and responding to the jokes a guy that he whined and bickered about for months, I would be ok with it, that is the level of assertiveness that I expect lol. We were not compatible, no wonder we got seperated.
    This would be really frustrating. I would have a really big problem with this if my partner couldn't side with me, especially if I was trying to stick up for them. I would feel pretty betrayed.
    With mind distracted, never thinking, "Death is coming,"
    To slave away on the pointless business of mundane life,
    And then to come out empty--it is a tragic error.
    ENFJ | EIE | WEPL | 3w4 sx/so

TIM
    Indefinite
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't remember when exactly I typed myself EIE but I don't think I created this when I thought I was one. I thought I was a Gamma for a really long time.

I would never tell her this, but she is the one in charge honestly and she wouldn't want it any other way. I don't think she could be with an more dominant guy, even if she were initially attracted to them, the relationship would break down.

This would be really frustrating. I would have a really big problem with this if my partner couldn't side with me, especially if I was trying to stick up for them. I would feel pretty betrayed.
    You have sparked a little bit of curiosity there; what was your OG gamma typing?

Also your "interaction" and writing style seems very vivid and that would not fit much Gamma types, except for SEE and maybe ESI-D if we take DCNH seriously, did you changed after re-typing yourself?

TIM
    EIE-D 3w4 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    You have sparked a little bit of curiosity there; what was your OG gamma typing?

Also your "interaction" and writing style seems very vivid and that would not fit much Gamma types, except for SEE and maybe ESI-D if we take DCNH seriously, did you changed after re-typing yourself?

I wouldn't really say I was re-typed, because I never actually decided on anything until I finally chose EIE. I started to think I was LIE, because I though I had really good Te. Then I realized I didn't and I was way too expressive to be a LIE so I was moving to SEE. Then I took that long ass talanov test and scored EIE and I started to consider it more and more until it finally made the most sense. I was stuck between SEE and EIE for a while though.

I never really thought about DCNH very much, but I always thought I was the C type, I could also be the D type idk.

TIM
    EIE-D 3w4 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be prepared for a woman to unironically think they are never wrong smh.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was this girl in primary that insulted and pestered me always. I think she was LSI.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Be prepared for a woman to unironically think they are never wrong smh.
    Ok, in your experience how can you try to change their mind or at least make them see something differently?
    asking..... for a friend.................

Edit: I assume that in order to be more convincing i'd have to use more Fe. However, for some reason, in contrast with the other Ti egos, most LSIs have this quality to them that reduces how much I use my creative. They're kinda stony and it's like it rubs off on me as well. It's possibly because it seems too intimidating to penetrate that. I don't find LIIs intimidating, and xLEs have a modicum of Fe so that we can bounce off of each other.

TIM
    EIE-D 3w4 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    Ok, in your experience how can you try to change their mind or at least make them see something differently?

Edit: I assume that in order to be more convincing i'd have to use more Fe. However, for some reason, in contrast with the other Ti egos, most LSIs have this quality to them that reduces how much I use my creative. They're kinda stony and it's like it rubs off on me as well. It's possibly because it seems too intimidating to penetrate that. I don't find LIIs intimidating, and xLEs have a modicum of Fe so that we can bounce off of each other.

I'm not sure if there is a way to get through to them since they're kind of stubborn. If they don't agree with or can't seem to make sense of something, they won't accept it and that's really the end of it. It doesn't seem to matter how much Fe noise you throw at them they won't really budge.

In my experience if you want to convince them of something you will have to use Ti. But changing their mind isn't really something they do easily and they take pride in that. So it could take some time too.

So really, I have no good answer for you lol.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I point out things that they might not be considering which may actually hinder their mastery of understanding. So it's essentially Ni wrapped in a clear-cut Fe definitive package.

It's like a gentle redirection of how they can use their logic more effectively just by factoring in X, Y, Z. If they have major ego issues, it's a lost cause, unfortunately.

They will balk at vague, wishy-washy Ni declarations... Got to spoonfeed it in concrete, direct terms.

Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logic, reasoning. Give concrete examples that counter whatever it is they believe. Being more emotional isn't going to do anything. It's funny the Big G says that the EIE-LSI duality is the most difficult one because LSIs are the most stubborn type and EIEs are so contentious. "Tis true on both counts.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    Logic, reasoning. Give concrete examples that counter whatever it is they believe. Being more emotional isn't going to do anything. It's funny the Big G says that the EIE-LSI duality is the most difficult one because LSIs are the most stubborn type and EIEs are so contentious. "Tis true on both counts.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..................
    My Mirage relationships with LSIs are so easy. It's like I just find them hot, and I want to grab them and say "You're mine, girl. Let's fuck. Later, we can go to a concert and talk about the world."

Of course, this isn't the best thing to do in the long run, but it's pretty good for right now. Lol.

I wonder what makes LIEs and EIEs different in this respect? Maybe enneatype? With EIEs mostly being e2 and LIEs mostly being e3 or e8? Or maybe EIEs feel too much, and then begin to doubt.....

Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    EIEs are negativists - Dialetical thinking and such - they like to pit ideas against each other to understand them better. So, they argue and disagree all the time. Like ILIs but with more intensity and emotion

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Adam Strange
    EIEs are negativists - Dialetical thinking and such - they like to pit ideas against each other to understand them better. So, they argue and disagree all the time. Like ILIs but with more intensity and emotion

Well, that sucks. But I can see it in the very few EIEs I know. One in particular seems to have some self destructive tendencies. Like, he wants to test everything to destruction.

After he's broken everything around him, including his possessions, his body, and his closest relationships, he says "I have no regrets."

But it's quite likely that he's not the healthiest guy around.

IDK about ILIs and EIE's being similar. ILIs seem about 1000X darker. They don't seem to pit ideas against each other so much as take a stand and die on it.

Mentioned
    285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, that sucks. But I can see it in the very few EIEs I know. One in particular seems to have some self destructive tendencies. Like, he wants to test everything to destruction.

After he's broken everything around him, including his possessions, his body, and his closest relationships, he says "I have no regrets."

Iron sharpens iron though, so it's not bad, just more difficult than other dualities.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Iron sharpens iron though, so it's not bad, just more difficult than other dualities.

Well, I wish you the best of luck in your struggle, @squark. You have a monumental challenge before you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

IDK about ILIs and EIE's being similar. ILIs seem about 1000X darker. They don't seem to pit ideas against each other so much as take a stand and die on it.
    For me, ILIs are the best conversation partners for breaking down and exploring ideas. There is a tendency for us to both talk in circles and enjoy exploring every little angle. When it's a healthy dynamic, it's like an energizing twilight zone. Probably not the most ideal romance (I would be open to exceptions... I don't believe duality is everything) but they are awesome to turn to for idea exploration. There's really something special with the mutual negativist Ni.

TIM
    Cool Beta Type
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I avoid them like a plague even if they are kind to me. My previous classmate in college was an LSI. I remember her lending her clothes to me for some event and treating me breakfast but I never had the interest of being close to her. I did get close to another LSI but at the end we just have a big Fe vs Fi disconnect and she ended up with an Alpha SF group. I didn't want to join them so the friendship just died.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I avoid them like a plague even if they are kind to me. My previous classmate in college was an LSI. I remember her lending her clothes to me for some event and treating me breakfast but I never had the interest of being close to her. I did get close to another LSI but at the end we just have a big Fe vs Fi disconnect and she ended up with an Alpha SF group. I didn't want to join them so the friendship just died.
    Why? From your description they didn't sound so bad.

TIM
    Cool Beta Type
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Why? From your description they didn't sound so bad.
    Yeah lol. I just hate the clique-ish and 'trying to be alpha' vibes.

Edit: Maybe hate is a strong word, maybe just uncomfortable.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI females are ime way more accomodating and way less rigid than LSI males, unless they are normalizing subtypes. Harmonizing and creative LSI females are really cool, sensitive and sexy, and I kinda admire them from a distance.

Ti normalizing LSIs scare me. They have this "intense resting bitch" face. If they are also 50+ boomers, then I'll kind of avoid them. I avoid SLIs with overwhelming Ti too btw.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12