TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    How did you enjoy your life?
    Do you mean: How do I currently enjoy my life, or is this a reference to my username, "DEAD"? Well, I'll give you an answer:

1. I currently enjoy my life by watching movies with my friends, sometimes drinking copious amounts of alcohol, writing stories and eating food. I also read a bit, watch Youtube, research Socionics, sometimes go shopping and I make videos/music as well. Since most of the good places are closed cause of lockdown, most of my activies are at home. I'm also remodelling my bedroom and ordering some things online. I fgot some under the bed storage as well as a new bed. I'm loving the minimalistic look.

2. As for enjoying the afterlife... I'm not sure yet. I haven't made it there and if the world ends before I "die", I mightn't die at all in the sense of "death" as an experience.

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Now that I know more about the theory, I don't even think I am ESFp.

Or am i overthinking it?

TIM
    ENTj-Ni 7w6sx/so731
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are a lot of disparaging and cursory suppositions about what it is to be SEE.
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    there are a lot of disparaging and cursory suppositions about what it is to be SEE.

I don't think I am one functionally.

I do not think I have creative Fi, or 4D Fe.

I think my Te is pretty good, as is my Se (duh).

TIM
    ENTj-Ni 7w6sx/so731
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dead? Do you think Kevin Hart is SEE?
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Dead? Do you think Kevin Hart is SEE?

I don't know. I haven't really looked into him Do you think that he might be?

TIM
    IEI social 946
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sister is Esfp. I couldn’t ask for a better sister. She makes my life fun! By taking me on fun outings and often being the life of the party- bringing people together, starting good convos or having a random adventure. Always has good tunes to play at top volume on a taxi ride

And she’s a good listener and will do her best to provide emotional support and practical advice. She looks out for me a lot.

I think SEEs want to reach ‘a happy place’ in life and they want to take people on the ride with them. They make the effort to help people with practical needs and are very friendly with strangers, as if they want to spread a little bit of positivity everywhere they go.
    Last edited by Bethany; 02-12-2021 at 03:55 PM.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BethanyR View Post
    My sister is Esfp. I couldn’t ask for a better sister. She makes my life fun! By taking me on fun outings and often being the life of the party- bringing people together, starting good convos or having a random adventure. Always has good tunes to play at top volume on a taxi ride

And she’s a good listener and will do her best to provide emotional support and practical advice. She looks out for me a lot.

I think SEEs want to reach ‘a happy place’ in life and they want to take people on the ride with them. They make the effort to help people with practical needs and are very friendly with strangers, as if they want to spread a little bit of positivity everywhere they go.

Are you sure she isn't an ESE?

TIM
    IEI social 946
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Are you sure she isn't an ESE?
    Yes sure!

TIM
    IEI social 946
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes SEEs can look very different. It can take me a while to type them sometimes.

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question S.E.E Analysis

Yes SEEs can look very different. It can take me a while to type them sometimes.
    I dunno, I don't get and buy that every single SEE wants happiness, wants to help people, be friendly and be positive. Gamma are negativist types, and pretty businesslike. I can be quite a skeptical person, and most certainly not a friendly one either. It takes people a while to warm up to me. I don't want to help everyone, unless they need it. Unless it makes sense to. I don't like this light interpretation of ethical types, nor SEE. As if it's the only state they can be. And also the almost robotical nature of logical types, being cold, and machine-like. Archetypes don't describe the whole situation, nor are they accurate but enough people seem to embody these archetypes as the reality that they're meant to help people understand. But archetypes aren't the whole, accurate story of reality. Neither are observations, though they tend to be more accurate than just archetypes. And because people don't see outside of the system, they miss the fact that the archetypes aren't the end all or be all of everything. It's a combination of IME, observations, archetypes and the raw data itself of how a person comes together.

TIM
    IEI social 946
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I don't get and buy that every single SEE wants happiness, wants to help people, be friendly and be positive. Gamma are negativist types, and pretty businesslike. I can be quite a skeptical person, and most certainly not a friendly one either. It takes people a while to warm up to me. I don't want to help everyone, unless they need it. Unless it makes sense to. I don't like this light interpretation of ethical types, nor SEE. As if it's the only state they can be. And also the almost robotical nature of logical types, being cold, and machine-like. Archetypes don't describe the whole situation, nor are they accurate but enough people seem to embody these archetypes as the reality that they're meant to help people understand. But archetypes aren't the whole, accurate story of reality. Neither are observations, though they tend to be more accurate than just archetypes. And because people don't see outside of the system, they miss the fact that the archetypes aren't the end all or be all of everything. It's a combination of IME, observations, archetypes and the raw data itself of how a person comes together.
    Good stuff. I was trying to focus on the positives. I could say more negative things haha. But I don’t think it’s a healthy way for me to think about people. Also, I feel like SEEs already get a lot of criticism? Also, they are my semi dual so I like them

I have been reading about typology long enough that I feel a bit more confident sharing my opinions now. They may not be perfect descriptions but I hope they have value.
    Last edited by Bethany; 02-12-2021 at 09:55 PM.

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Good stuff. I was trying to focus on the positives. I could say more negative things haha. But I don’t think it’s a healthy way for me to think about people. Also, I feel like SEEs already get a lot of criticism? Also, they are my semi dual so I like them

I have been reading about typology long enough that I feel a bit more confident sharing my opinions now. They may not be perfect descriptions but I hope they have value.
    I hate people focusing on positives, without being balanced. It really annoys me. Positive thinking is as harmful as being completely negative, imo. So does sugarcoating things. I find it hard to like people on Socionics forums, especially people who act like stereotypes and archetypes (not saying everyone does) but a lot of people are predispositioned to do that, and it gets annoying after a while.

I'm glad that you're getting more confident to sharing your opinions. I just share whatever I think, and you should too. Don't worry about other people.

TIM
    IEI social 946
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate people focusing on positives, without being balanced. It really annoys me. Positive thinking is as harmful as being completely negative, imo. So does sugarcoating things. I find it hard to like people on Socionics forums, especially people who act like stereotypes and archetypes (not saying everyone does) but a lot of people are predispositioned to do that, and it gets annoying after a while.

I'm glad that you're getting more confident to sharing your opinions. I just share whatever I think, and you should too. Don't worry about other people.
    SEEs aren’t usually that open with me about their inner struggles. But more is coming to mind now. I have seen a lot of problems with addiction (perhaps underneath the drinking is depression/anxiety?) And older SEEs who seem to have trust issues regarding relationships.
    Last edited by Bethany; 02-12-2021 at 11:04 PM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFP Guys can be menacing

ESFP guy throws a knife at the beginning of the clip

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation

SEEs aren’t usually that open with me about their inner struggles. But more is coming to mind now. I have seen a lot of problems with addiction (perhaps underneath the drinking is depression/anxiety?) And older SEEs who seem to have trust issues regarding relationships.
    It depends on how healthy they are, and how they actually regulate and balance themselves. The more mature an SEE is, the more likey it is that they are gonna be cynical towards the world, based on everything they've learned up until then. And the light of the relationships begin to die down, the more actual experience is processed through Se and in return can fracture Fi, if not looked after properly. It's the same as older SLEs coming across as more LIE like. Because of the Ti becoming more wary as well, like Ni. It can seem like Te+Ni when it's just well-seasoned Se+Ti.

As for addiction issues and impulsivity? That's not really exclusive to SEE. That's just poor impulse control in general, and it can happen to a lot of people when they're undisciplined or out of the loop. It's probably happening now because of the pandemic and people have no real outlet, as many places are still under lockdown when maybe they don't need to be as severe (due to less people and poor governing of death rates/infection rates per capita being calculated).

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    ESFP guy throws a knife at the beginning of the clip

So every psychopath is SEE? Also HOW can you tell that guy is SEE from like 3 seconds of footage? That's dumb and he's barely even throwing it or aiming at anything. Don't overexaggerate, dude.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So every psychopath is SEE? Also HOW can you tell that guy is SEE from like 3 seconds of footage? That's dumb and he's barely even throwing it or aiming at anything. Don't overexaggerate, dude.
    No they are not. It is better not to use the word psychopath. Even Robert D. Haare does not know its real meaning.

The knife throwing video was included only to show how good is the ESFP (SEE) with handling objects. They are able to become true jongleurs.

The ESFP tries to appear a little bit menacing when he feels being ignored by society.

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

No they are not. It is better not to use the word psychopath. Even Robert D. Haare does not know its real meaning.

The knife throwing video was included only to show how good is the ESFP (SEE) with handling objects. They are able to become true jongleurs.

The ESFP tries to appear a little bit menacing when he feels being ignored by society.
    This is from the guy who basically typed Megan Thee Stallion INFJ...

You know nothing.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is from the guy who basically typed Megan Thee Stallion INFJ...

You know nothing.
    Megan Thee Stallion INFP

Know enough. Your profile picture is ESFP.

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Megan Thee Stallion INFP

Know enough. Your profile picture is ESFP.
    LOL. What next? Einstein ESE?

Yeah, but I'm not my profile picture and it's not me.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL. What next? Einstein ESE?

Yeah, but I'm not my profile picture and it's not me.
    Of course it is not you, perhaps the same type as you.

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Of course it is not you, perhaps the same type as you.
    Nah, I have Mahmood typed as a Beta NF. Maybe the music video is Se HA.

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question // I dunno

I think that I am mistyped.

TIM
    Possibly ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that I am mistyped.
    What else are you considering aside from SEE? If it's SLE only then it's easier to know which one is the correct type.

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    What else are you considering aside from SEE? If it's SLE only then it's easier to know which one is the correct type.
    That or a Delta ST. I ruled out ESI because that means genuinely giving a crap about ethics and morals and seeing the world totally through them. And I'm obviously not LSI because I don't need everything to be so hevily structured, nor rely solely on logic judgements. I think that IJ is too restricting, and I also think that I'm probably not an introverted type. I don't really spend a lot of time inside my mind. I'm most likely not an NT or NF type because I do not resonate with those IMEs or Alpha SF, so that leaves Beta ST, Gamma SF and Delta ST.

TIM
    Possibly ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That or a Delta ST. I ruled out ESI because that means genuinely giving a crap about ethics and morals and seeing the world totally through them. And I'm obviously not LSI because I don't need everything to be so hevily structured, nor rely solely on logic judgements. I think that IJ is too restricting, and I also think that I'm probably not an introverted type. I don't really spend a lot of time inside my mind. I'm most likely not an NT or NF type because I do not resonate with those IMEs or Alpha SF, so that leaves Beta ST, Gamma SF and Delta ST.
    Maybe it would be better if you assess yourself on Fi and Fe scale first. Do you mostly follow the mood of the social environment even if you feel otherwise?
    Delta STs are terrible at this, just like Gamma NTs. Either they know what they’ll say will ruin the mood or not, but either way they’ll rather put their views out there. It’s normal for these types to be social blackholes (at least for Fe valuers)

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Maybe it would be better if you assess yourself on Fi and Fe scale first. Do you mostly follow the mood of the social environment even if you feel otherwise?
    Delta STs are terrible at this, just like Gamma NTs. Either they know what they’ll say will ruin the mood or not, but either way they’ll rather put their views out there. It’s normal for these types to be social blackholes (at least for Fe valuers)
    No, I don't see the point. Not that I can't most of the time, I just don't and I say what's on my mind and things when it has to be said.

TIM
    Possibly ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I don't see the point. Not that I can't most of the time, I just don't and I say what's on my mind and things when it has to be said.
    So it is also the case that you don't really have the need to be validated by others and have your feelings reciprocated (you may appreciate if people react to you but overall you just care about your own conviction)? If so, you should just focus on Delta and Gamma types.

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

So it is also the case that you don't really have the need to be validated by others and have your feelings reciprocated (you may appreciate if people react to you but overall you just care about your own conviction)? If so, you should just focus on Delta and Gamma types.
    I barely care about either, to be fair.

TIM
    Possibly ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I barely care about either, to be fair.
    You should consider Delta/Gamma types but just to be sure you should check for Ti too. Why do you think you could be Ti ego?

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question Me, meow

You should consider Delta/Gamma types but just to be sure you should check for Ti too. Why do you think you could be Ti ego?
    Yeah, if I am a Delta type, it's going to be an ST type because I do not think that I am intuitive, feeling type (NF) because I don't use Ne as a dominant function, and I don't have PoLR/Role Se. I definitely am not an idealist, nor am I much of a Humanitarian at all. I've been called pragmatic more times than I have a humanist. I do think that if Quadras have any value to them (which they might, but to me they come across as pretty "clique-ish", which may also be a product of the translations from Russian as well). I guess I have to do more research into the Quadras and see if they're as valid as I think they are:

I think maybe I have Ti because:

• I want things to make sense for me, no matter what the case may be.
    • I like to organise things based on an order that I think works best based on size (probably not Ti, but anyway).
    • I like to learn things, and for them to be effective.
    • I like to store up facts, and I like to accumulate knowledge about topics.
    • I admit that I like to debate things for fun, but it's not a priority of mine.
    • I try to be conistent and calm when I can (it's mostly my default mode).
    • I also admit that I'm not the best arguer in terms of 'logic', unless I have my facts straight and my arguments ready (again, probably just common debate practice), but I can convince people nonetheless.

That's what I think. A lot of people think I am either SLE or SEE. It's mostly the SLE that think I am SEE, and the SEE that think I am SLE, weirdly enough. I also get the odd SLI/SLE suggestion, and have gotten LSI before. It's weird.

Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your self-description seems inconsistent which may point to XEE but this may be due to word selection also:

to make sense, no matter what the case may be is more T-like
    organise things based on an order is certainly Se
    to learn things, and for them to be effective is more Ip-like
    store up facts, and accumulate knowledge is more Ip-like
    like to debate things for fun is more N-like
    consistent and calm is more Ij-like
    not the best arguer and arguments ready is more Ij-like

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Your self-description seems inconsistent which may point to XEE but this may be due to word selection also:

to make sense, no matter what the case may be is more T-like
    organise things based on an order is certainly Se
    to learn things, and for them to be effective is more Ip-like
    store up facts, and accumulate knowledge is more Ip-like
    like to debate things for fun is more N-like
    consistent and calm is more Ij-like
    not the best arguer and arguments ready is more Ij-like

a.k.a. I/O
    To be honest, some of the most inconsistent people I know are logical types and I don't think that has much to do with Typology in general. I think that's just "human things" and should be accounted for as such. No one is going to be totally consistent, or inconsistent. I don't know why that's counted as a part of a type at all. And I'm not really expecting to be accurately typed from that list. I'm just giving reasons and thoughts on the spot as to why I might be Ti ego. But thanks for your insight and breakdown of things but according that, I am probably more ST than SF or NF.

TIM
    catboy
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DEAD

People that have a solid knowledge base in Socionics yet still have a lot of difficulty self-typing can usually trace the cause to belonging to a strong lead or creative subtype. EX: My logic gave me higher intuition than other SLIs and obscured some base function traits. Hope that helps.

Some body language/facial expression resource for your top 2 types

SEE

SLE

TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    @DEAD

People that have a solid knowledge base in Socionics yet still have a lot of difficulty self-typing can usually trace the cause to belonging to a strong lead or creative subtype. EX: My logic gave me higher intuition than other SLIs and obscured some base function traits. Hope that helps.

Some body language/facial expression resource for your top 2 types

SEE

SLE

Well if I am SxE, I am definitely an Se subtype. But I agree more with the SLE video, even in the comparisons between the types (though, this is still based more on MBTI, right?) Steve Irwin was WAAYY too passionate and expressive for me, but I get the gist of it.

TIM
    catboy
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if I am SxE, I am definitely an Se subtype. But I agree more with the SLE video, even in the comparisons between the types (though, this is still based more on MBTI, right?) Steve Irwin was WAAYY too passionate and expressive for me, but I get the gist of it.
    Well there you have it. *clap clap* Best not to overthink these things unless something is critically contradictory, it will save you a lot of headaches.

Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

To be honest, some of the most inconsistent people I know are logical types and I don't think that has much to do with Typology in general. I think that's just "human things" and should be accounted for as such. No one is going to be totally consistent, or inconsistent. I don't know why that's counted as a part of a type at all. And I'm not really expecting to be accurately typed from that list. I'm just giving reasons and thoughts on the spot as to why I might be Ti ego. But thanks for your insight and breakdown of things but according that, I am probably more ST than SF or NF.
    Barring psychological problems that would make any type inconsistent, Eps tend to be unfocused with respect to themselves mostly because their noses are pointed outward. They can be very objective and pursue things relentlessly but they simply don't seem to give much priority to analysis as if they don't really want the answer because they're only in it for the journey and the novel information that it might produce. This is perhaps why their duals are critical observers. I've had to stop many Ep and nail their feet to the floor in order to get a product because when they're forced to think seriously long enough, they can be the most insightful. However, many seem to lose faith in themselves and their abilities.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ENTj-Ni 7w6sx/so731
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIE are characterized by positivism and extreme friendliness.
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast