TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Just a question, how are SEEs as friends? Do they have the tendency to "use" their contacts that they become more of a taker than a giver in their relationships?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    If they respect you they won't. If they don't... that's another story. I used to heavily dislike an SEE at first for how she seemed to use certain people like puppets, shallowness, selfishness, but now we're best friends. Usually it's the opposite, people like her a lot at first and then grow more disillusioned as they get to know her, basically realizing what I did when I first met her. I think seeing all her flaws really helped our relationship, she would call me out on my sad loserfag bullshit too which most people are too pussy to do in real life.

If you're a polite pushover expecting polite pushover behavior back you're probably gonna feel used by SEE, sure. But it's pretty easy to sidestep that, just offer them help even when they don't ask for it and ask for favors back. Bam. Now, you are letting them use you, and using them back. If that doesn't sound appealing then a one-use middle finger and glare will solve that. Maybe. Honesty isn't too bad though, they respect that. An even more effective solution would be a clingy overly sensitive doormat who licks their boots all the time, they hate those.
    Yeah, to be honest. I don't become "friends" with people, until we get close. I see a lot of what I do with other people as favours and "business transactions" until I form a relationship with people. I think a lot of people also think that a lot of people are put off because I am pretty harsh. I call people out and can come across as judgemental/critical to other people because of how I am. And yeah, clingy people are pretty annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    You probably described both SEE and ESI.

It's not just being an ethical type though. I am also charming, but for other alternative reasons. It's because I'll bend over backwards to make sure you are good. I am not an ethical type, as far as I can tell, although some guy said I sound like SEI. Idk what he was talking about, tbh. He then got really angry and started repeating things. I will never forget that.

Btw, @DEAD, if you want the thread to be anything good, just tell us what you expect. It's gonna be socionics otherwise, and there's not gonna be a lot of ESFp stories, cause there's not a lot of ESFps, so...
    I think Gamma can really look out for the people they like and make sure they're good, especially people who have earned it. People they are loyal to.

Cough I'm an ESFp. Cough! I have stories and stuff. Nah, for real, I think the original purpose of this read was for other ESFp and me to share those experiences and discuss but I think the focus has shifted more to Q+A for ESFp, which I suppose is alright because it keeps the thread alive. Curiosity is nice in a sense, as long as it doesn't overshadow experiences. You can share memes as well, if you want. Don't bite.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know you but you are so cute I feel relax reading your post ~~

But why the "ILI sad boy"?. Those Fe Si people are often mistaken in thinking that I'm "sad", but I was just enjoy a daydream about some mangas's story...

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not an idiot, Dead, yes you say you are ESFp, I'm just going about my own stupid. My own stupid is infinite. Whenever I'm bored, I check this place for more information, and then feel obligated to provide some. Then I do.

Today I have actually met ESFp. Pretty good, actually organized, and basically does everything as I'd expect. Didn't expect to have to be literally perfect with my words otherwise they'll get confused. Mildly annoying, bit makes sense if you look at INTp's cognitive form, and ESFp's cognitive form.

Oh dang, ESI's cognitive thing is incredibly interesting to me, as it is exactly what I need, and ask for. They can probably help me consider every possible answer for this socionics crap, and then I'll pick the best one. It's not as easy as you think, it requires me writing down a bunch of crap, then checking if it passes for quality, then rewriting it if not. I get stuck on part 1, even though words per hour is super high.

I don't ask questions, I just dump information.

SEE
    http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?t...nist_Cognition

You can correct it as needed.

Also, Putin is SEE. This is because he's like Napoleon. And I mean in mannerisms and perceived awsomeness.

Also, Dead, when you're talking to a declaring person, don't expect them to ask questions, rather, ask questions. I will consider it in this case, to actively follow my own advice.

Why are you SEE? How did you reach that conclusion?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Angry

Fugg it. I was gonna send a reply but the stupid thing timed out on me. Hate it when it that happens.

I dunno how to get it back, so too bad.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Fugg it. I was gonna send a reply but the stupid thing timed out on me. Hate it when it that happens.

I dunno how to get it back, so too bad.
    That use to happen to me all the time. Hated it. Sometimes I copy what I write while I am writing in. just in case I need to paste it. But, sometimes I take it as a sign from the Universe to just leave it alone.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    That use to happen to me all the time. Hated it. Sometimes I copy what I write while I am writing in. just in case I need to paste it. But, sometimes I take it as a sign from the Universe to just leave it alone.
    Yeah, it's really annoying ain't it?

So, today I watched TV. I learned things. I don't usually watch TV, but apparently gettig drunk is bad for your immune system.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it's really annoying ain't it?

So, today I watched TV. I learned things. I don't usually watch TV, but apparently gettig drunk is bad for your immune system.
    cool.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    cool.
    Ask me something, I'm bored.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aside from showing them the implications of their actions and direct them to tasks that are meaningful, I wonder what makes ILI a beneficial partner to SEE. What exactly does an SEE need regarding the intuition side of things? Pretty sure SEE don't also need much help in factual matters do they?

Also the other way around, what can SEE offer to an ILI? I may have missed a couple info but what I mainly saw from articles was about the socialization and networking aspects and how SEE can motivate the ILI.

Not like I've seen a lot of this pair irl so I couldn't really think of some concrete examples.
    There was a SEE member here a couple years ago, HotSauce, I think, who said that she really appreciated the way that ILI's chill. She said they don't get jealous the way LIE's do. She had more praise for ILI's, but I can't remember it all.
    She returned for a day to say she was getting married to an ILI, IIRC. So she put her money where her mouth was.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post

Why are you SEE? How did you reach that conclusion?
    Because I think that it's the best fit type for myself. I think that I'm not a BETA NF, and a DELTA NF or an ALPHA SF. I've toyed with the idea of Beta ST before, but I don't think that matches as well as Gamma SF does, for me anyway. I was thinking about ESI as well, but I'm not too sure on that because I think I display more Se and Fe than I do Fi and Si, even in a slump. I still get ESI suggested to me heavily.

Aside from showing them the implications of their actions and direct them to tasks that are meaningful, I wonder what makes ILI a beneficial partner to SEE. What exactly does an SEE need regarding the intuition side of things? Pretty sure SEE don't also need much help in factual matters do they?

Also the other way around, what can SEE offer to an ILI? I may have missed a couple info but what I mainly saw from articles was about the socialization and networking aspects and how SEE can motivate the ILI.

Not like I've seen a lot of this pair irl so I couldn't really think of some concrete examples.
    Why not have someone fun as a partner? I think duality is really boring. Idealistic. Not much of a challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    There was a SEE member here a couple years ago, HotSauce, I think, who said that she really appreciated the way that ILI's chill. She said they don't get jealous the way LIE's do. She had more praise for ILI's, but I can't remember it all.
    She returned for a day to say she was getting married to an ILI, IIRC. So she put her money where her mouth was.
    Hello Mr ESI seducer. Does she still come on here, or nah?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hello Mr ESI seducer. Does she still come on here, or nah?
    I'm singularly unsuccessful as an ESI seducer.

But to answer your question, no, I haven't seen SEE HotSauce here for a while. I think you can do a search for her posts.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

I'm singularly unsuccessful as an ESI seducer.

But to answer your question, no, I haven't seen SEE HotSauce here for a while. I think you can do a search for her posts.
    Oh too bad ;P

Anyway thanks, that's a good idea.

@DEAD Duality is boring in your experience? Anyways to answer your question I don't specifically look for someone fun, because sometimes it crashes later on. It doesn't matter if relationships are not the most fun as long as it can stand the test of time. I cannot just look for another one over and over everytime the current one fails me. Too much energy needed for that one, I could have just used that energy for other more important things. If I stay with them instead, I'll still waste energy fixing miscommunication and disconnect.
    I'd rather be in a fun shorter relationship than one that's boring and lasts. It just kills me. Maybe it's a introvert vs extrovert thing as well.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question

Okay guys I made a video and want your honest opinions on it:

https://streamable.com/xbw2h5

TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've toyed with the idea of Beta ST before, but I don't think that matches as well as Gamma SF does, for me anyway. I was thinking about ESI as well, but I'm not too sure on that because I think I display more Se and Fe than I do Fi and Si, even in a slump.
    Hi Dead,
    Just read the whole thread. You sound so ESTP! All your posts basically scream Ti/Fe.

Why not have someone fun as a partner? I think duality is really boring. Idealistic. Not much of a challenge.
    Dual partner is actually so different than you that makes the dynamic interesting but still comfortable.
    But if you want more challenge, then go for either semidual or mirage, or benefit, as long as you share the same judging functions.

P.S.
    Cool video!

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Hi Dead,
    Just read the whole thread. You sound so ESTP! All your posts basically scream Ti/Fe.

Dual partner is actually so different than you that makes the dynamic interesting but still comfortable.
    But if you want more challenge, then go for either semidual or mirage, or benefit, as long as you share the same judging functions.

P.S.
    Cool video!
    Really? I'm a confirmed ESTP in MBTI.

People have these really stupid stereotypes that SLE are disciplined for some reason. When I think of SLE, I think of Jackass and Johnny Knoxville. Not some sort of hardened military general who has everything organised. Like, Donald Trump is SLE (don't care what anyone says) and he's the least disciplined person I know (him not being "organised and disciplined" was the stupidest reason I've heard for him not being Ti creative; look at Azelia Banks, she's commonly agreed upon to be SLE and she doesn't come across as either of those things from what I see of her. Is this another stupid gender stereotype also?). And I don't think SLE really give a crap about systems like LSI (sure, half of them don't really care either). People think Ti bases are all discplined and erudite and all this nonsense. People take the system and the theory really literal for intuitives. It's not about how you act, it's about how you process information.

Duality is a boring, overly idealised concept. Just because you find someone of the opposite type, it doesn't magically make things right. The whole "opposites attract" thing as well. Not every IxI will like you, and vice versa. It just depends on their interests as well, and outside factors. How well you gel outside of type and how you actually benefit each other.

Thanks.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Really? I'm a confirmed ESTP in MBTI.

People have these really stupid stereotypes that SLE are disciplined for some reason. When I think of SLE, I think of Jackass and Johnny Knoxville. Not some sort of hardened military general who has everything organised. Like, Donald Trump is SLE (don't care what anyone says) and he's the least disciplined person I know (him not being "organised and disciplined" was the stupidest reason I've heard for him not being Ti creative; look at Azelia Banks, she's commonly agreed upon to be SLE and she doesn't come across as either of those things from what I see of her. Is this another stupid gender stereotype also?). And I don't think SLE really give a crap about systems like LSI (sure, half of them don't really care either). People think Ti bases are all discplined and erudite and all this nonsense. People take the system and the theory really literal for intuitives. It's not about how you act, it's about how you process information.

Duality is a boring, overly idealised concept. Just because you find someone of the opposite type, it doesn't magically make things right. The whole "opposites attract" thing as well. Not every IxI will like you, and vice versa. It just depends on their interests as well, and outside factors. How well you gel outside of type and how you actually benefit each other.

Thanks.
    Just wanted to agree with you about Duality working best when the people have common interests.

TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, agree. I never think duality is based on attraction in the first place anyway.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Just wanted to agree with you about Duality working best when the people have common interests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Yep, agree. I never think duality is based on attraction in the first place anyway.
    Exactly. Some people have the wrong idea about it. Some people think it's like a Harry Potter spell and they automatically are latched lol. Isn't Duality more like this video?

https://youtu.be/JX02QbeVIUg?t=14

(You have to click on the link, embed didn't work lol)

I'm replying to you both but I put it in one reply btw.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How did you enjoy your life?

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    How did you enjoy your life?
    Do you mean: How do I currently enjoy my life, or is this a reference to my username, "DEAD"? Well, I'll give you an answer:

1. I currently enjoy my life by watching movies with my friends, sometimes drinking copious amounts of alcohol, writing stories and eating food. I also read a bit, watch Youtube, research Socionics, sometimes go shopping and I make videos/music as well. Since most of the good places are closed cause of lockdown, most of my activies are at home. I'm also remodelling my bedroom and ordering some things online. I fgot some under the bed storage as well as a new bed. I'm loving the minimalistic look.

2. As for enjoying the afterlife... I'm not sure yet. I haven't made it there and if the world ends before I "die", I mightn't die at all in the sense of "death" as an experience.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Now that I know more about the theory, I don't even think I am ESFp.

Or am i overthinking it?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there are a lot of disparaging and cursory suppositions about what it is to be SEE.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    there are a lot of disparaging and cursory suppositions about what it is to be SEE.

I don't think I am one functionally.

I do not think I have creative Fi, or 4D Fe.

I think my Te is pretty good, as is my Se (duh).

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dead? Do you think Kevin Hart is SEE?

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Dead? Do you think Kevin Hart is SEE?

I don't know. I haven't really looked into him Do you think that he might be?

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sister is Esfp. I couldn’t ask for a better sister. She makes my life fun! By taking me on fun outings and often being the life of the party- bringing people together, starting good convos or having a random adventure. Always has good tunes to play at top volume on a taxi ride

And she’s a good listener and will do her best to provide emotional support and practical advice. She looks out for me a lot.

I think SEEs want to reach ‘a happy place’ in life and they want to take people on the ride with them. They make the effort to help people with practical needs and are very friendly with strangers, as if they want to spread a little bit of positivity everywhere they go.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 02-12-2021 at 02:55 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BethanyR View Post
    My sister is Esfp. I couldn’t ask for a better sister. She makes my life fun! By taking me on fun outings and often being the life of the party- bringing people together, starting good convos or having a random adventure. Always has good tunes to play at top volume on a taxi ride

And she’s a good listener and will do her best to provide emotional support and practical advice. She looks out for me a lot.

I think SEEs want to reach ‘a happy place’ in life and they want to take people on the ride with them. They make the effort to help people with practical needs and are very friendly with strangers, as if they want to spread a little bit of positivity everywhere they go.

Are you sure she isn't an ESE?

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure she isn't an ESE?
    Yes sure!

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes SEEs can look very different. It can take me a while to type them sometimes.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Question S.E.E Analysis

Yes SEEs can look very different. It can take me a while to type them sometimes.
    I dunno, I don't get and buy that every single SEE wants happiness, wants to help people, be friendly and be positive. Gamma are negativist types, and pretty businesslike. I can be quite a skeptical person, and most certainly not a friendly one either. It takes people a while to warm up to me. I don't want to help everyone, unless they need it. Unless it makes sense to. I don't like this light interpretation of ethical types, nor SEE. As if it's the only state they can be. And also the almost robotical nature of logical types, being cold, and machine-like. Archetypes don't describe the whole situation, nor are they accurate but enough people seem to embody these archetypes as the reality that they're meant to help people understand. But archetypes aren't the whole, accurate story of reality. Neither are observations, though they tend to be more accurate than just archetypes. And because people don't see outside of the system, they miss the fact that the archetypes aren't the end all or be all of everything. It's a combination of IME, observations, archetypes and the raw data itself of how a person comes together.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno, I don't get and buy that every single SEE wants happiness, wants to help people, be friendly and be positive. Gamma are negativist types, and pretty businesslike. I can be quite a skeptical person, and most certainly not a friendly one either. It takes people a while to warm up to me. I don't want to help everyone, unless they need it. Unless it makes sense to. I don't like this light interpretation of ethical types, nor SEE. As if it's the only state they can be. And also the almost robotical nature of logical types, being cold, and machine-like. Archetypes don't describe the whole situation, nor are they accurate but enough people seem to embody these archetypes as the reality that they're meant to help people understand. But archetypes aren't the whole, accurate story of reality. Neither are observations, though they tend to be more accurate than just archetypes. And because people don't see outside of the system, they miss the fact that the archetypes aren't the end all or be all of everything. It's a combination of IME, observations, archetypes and the raw data itself of how a person comes together.
    Good stuff. I was trying to focus on the positives. I could say more negative things haha. But I don’t think it’s a healthy way for me to think about people. Also, I feel like SEEs already get a lot of criticism? Also, they are my semi dual so I like them

I have been reading about typology long enough that I feel a bit more confident sharing my opinions now. They may not be perfect descriptions but I hope they have value.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 02-12-2021 at 08:55 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Good stuff. I was trying to focus on the positives. I could say more negative things haha. But I don’t think it’s a healthy way for me to think about people. Also, I feel like SEEs already get a lot of criticism? Also, they are my semi dual so I like them

I have been reading about typology long enough that I feel a bit more confident sharing my opinions now. They may not be perfect descriptions but I hope they have value.
    I hate people focusing on positives, without being balanced. It really annoys me. Positive thinking is as harmful as being completely negative, imo. So does sugarcoating things. I find it hard to like people on Socionics forums, especially people who act like stereotypes and archetypes (not saying everyone does) but a lot of people are predispositioned to do that, and it gets annoying after a while.

I'm glad that you're getting more confident to sharing your opinions. I just share whatever I think, and you should too. Don't worry about other people.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate people focusing on positives, without being balanced. It really annoys me. Positive thinking is as harmful as being completely negative, imo. So does sugarcoating things. I find it hard to like people on Socionics forums, especially people who act like stereotypes and archetypes (not saying everyone does) but a lot of people are predispositioned to do that, and it gets annoying after a while.

I'm glad that you're getting more confident to sharing your opinions. I just share whatever I think, and you should too. Don't worry about other people.
    SEEs aren’t usually that open with me about their inner struggles. But more is coming to mind now. I have seen a lot of problems with addiction (perhaps underneath the drinking is depression/anxiety?) And older SEEs who seem to have trust issues regarding relationships.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 02-12-2021 at 10:04 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFP Guys can be menacing

ESFP guy throws a knife at the beginning of the clip

This is the comment you are looking for

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation

SEEs aren’t usually that open with me about their inner struggles. But more is coming to mind now. I have seen a lot of problems with addiction (perhaps underneath the drinking is depression/anxiety?) And older SEEs who seem to have trust issues regarding relationships.
    It depends on how healthy they are, and how they actually regulate and balance themselves. The more mature an SEE is, the more likey it is that they are gonna be cynical towards the world, based on everything they've learned up until then. And the light of the relationships begin to die down, the more actual experience is processed through Se and in return can fracture Fi, if not looked after properly. It's the same as older SLEs coming across as more LIE like. Because of the Ti becoming more wary as well, like Ni. It can seem like Te+Ni when it's just well-seasoned Se+Ti.

As for addiction issues and impulsivity? That's not really exclusive to SEE. That's just poor impulse control in general, and it can happen to a lot of people when they're undisciplined or out of the loop. It's probably happening now because of the pandemic and people have no real outlet, as many places are still under lockdown when maybe they don't need to be as severe (due to less people and poor governing of death rates/infection rates per capita being calculated).

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    ESFP guy throws a knife at the beginning of the clip

So every psychopath is SEE? Also HOW can you tell that guy is SEE from like 3 seconds of footage? That's dumb and he's barely even throwing it or aiming at anything. Don't overexaggerate, dude.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So every psychopath is SEE? Also HOW can you tell that guy is SEE from like 3 seconds of footage? That's dumb and he's barely even throwing it or aiming at anything. Don't overexaggerate, dude.
    No they are not. It is better not to use the word psychopath. Even Robert D. Haare does not know its real meaning.

The knife throwing video was included only to show how good is the ESFP (SEE) with handling objects. They are able to become true jongleurs.

The ESFP tries to appear a little bit menacing when he feels being ignored by society.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

No they are not. It is better not to use the word psychopath. Even Robert D. Haare does not know its real meaning.

The knife throwing video was included only to show how good is the ESFP (SEE) with handling objects. They are able to become true jongleurs.

The ESFP tries to appear a little bit menacing when he feels being ignored by society.
    This is from the guy who basically typed Megan Thee Stallion INFJ...

You know nothing.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is from the guy who basically typed Megan Thee Stallion INFJ...

You know nothing.
    Megan Thee Stallion INFP

Know enough. Your profile picture is ESFP.

TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Megan Thee Stallion INFP

Know enough. Your profile picture is ESFP.
    LOL. What next? Einstein ESE?

Yeah, but I'm not my profile picture and it's not me.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL. What next? Einstein ESE?

Yeah, but I'm not my profile picture and it's not me.
    Of course it is not you, perhaps the same type as you.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast