Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 121 to 160 of 219

Thread: ESFp

  1. #121
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    10,246
    Mentioned
    1077 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    LIE are characterized by positivism and extreme friendliness.
    Yep. That's me.

    I'm just a little bundle of sunshine.




  2. #122

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,093
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yep. That's me.

    I'm just a little bundle of sunshine.



    Gulenko: "LIE interacts with other people at close psychological distances. Democratic. Predisposed towards positive attitude and friendliness on his territory. Feels relaxed in an atmosphere of warm, sincere, soulful communication. One should settle disagreements with him in an informal atmosphere, first persuading him of good intentions. He is much in need of reliable, stable human relations. Due to his inability to immediately recognize falsity can allow himself to get drawn into poor company and questionable enterprises. Appreciates reliable, time-tested friends. Usually aware that he can be too insensitive and inattentive in relation to others and is wary of this trait in himself. Ruining his relations with someone searches for methods to make amends. To this end, gives gifts or shows a particular concern for his partner."

  3. #123

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,093
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yep. That's me.

    I'm just a little bundle of sunshine.



    Aushra & Weisband: "Optimistic. He quickly reacts to everything that brings emotions, especially positive. He is as if preprogrammed for rising spirits of his dual (The Guardian) who always looks somewhat scared or angry. He permanently irradiates friendliness, positive emotions, and smiles. He tries to make his partner laugh, shakes and hassles her in all possible ways, until she finally reacts, either positively or negatively, otherwise he will not have information about his condition (of course, in this sentence HE and SHE pronouns may be used vice versa). He likes to relate and to discuss what he has read and heard. It is easy for him to start up a conversation with a person he has never been familiar with.

    5. Love for life. He searches permanent and constant human relations. He does not understand very well feelings and attractions of other people; this is why he is careful in this field and is afraid of being funny. He much values human life"

  4. #124
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    10,246
    Mentioned
    1077 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Gulenko: "LIE interacts with other people at close psychological distances. Democratic. Predisposed towards positive attitude and friendliness on his territory. Feels relaxed in an atmosphere of warm, sincere, soulful communication. One should settle disagreements with him in an informal atmosphere, first persuading him of good intentions. He is much in need of reliable, stable human relations. Due to his inability to immediately recognize falsity can allow himself to get drawn into poor company and questionable enterprises. Appreciates reliable, time-tested friends. Usually aware that he can be too insensitive and inattentive in relation to others and is wary of this trait in himself. Ruining his relations with someone searches for methods to make amends. To this end, gives gifts or shows a particular concern for his partner."
    Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Aushra & Weisband: "Optimistic. He quickly reacts to everything that brings emotions, especially positive. He is as if preprogrammed for rising spirits of his dual (The Guardian) who always looks somewhat scared or angry. He permanently irradiates friendliness, positive emotions, and smiles. He tries to make his partner laugh, shakes and hassles her in all possible ways, until she finally reacts, either positively or negatively, otherwise he will not have information about his condition (of course, in this sentence HE and SHE pronouns may be used vice versa). He likes to relate and to discuss what he has read and heard. It is easy for him to start up a conversation with a person he has never been familiar with.

    5. Love for life. He searches permanent and constant human relations. He does not understand very well feelings and attractions of other people; this is why he is careful in this field and is afraid of being funny. He much values human life"
    Well, yeah. I do that, too.

  5. #125
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm sorry but last time I checked this was the ESFp thread.

  6. #126
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    Barring psychological problems that would make any type inconsistent, Eps tend to be unfocused with respect to themselves mostly because their noses are pointed outward. They can be very objective and pursue things relentlessly but they simply don't seem to give much priority to analysis as if they don't really want the answer because they're only in it for the journey and the novel information that it might produce. This is perhaps why their duals are critical observers. I've had to stop many Ep and nail their feet to the floor in order to get a product because when they're forced to think seriously long enough, they can be the most insightful. However, many seem to lose faith in themselves and their abilities.

    a.k.a. I/O
    Exactly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    Well there you have it. *clap clap* Best not to overthink these things unless something is critically contradictory, it will save you a lot of headaches.
    Yeha, I suppose.

  7. #127
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Butt out.

    Butt out of things not involving you.

    Butt out of things involving others people, that's not you.

    Unless someone asks for your opinion, stay away and don't make things worse. Stay out and let people solve their own issues.

    Stop trying to make things better, when you're making them harder to fix. When your method isn't working. Don't say things for the sake of it. If someone wants your involvement. they'll let you know. Until then, butt out. Also, don't make things not involving you in any way, shape or form about you. If you want that, there are plenty more places to go. Stop using the inappropriate places for discussing things not involving the topic at hand, and most of all, don't try and play the hero. It makes you out to be the villain.

    Why can't people just have some common human decency and get off their high horses and just get on with their lives?

  8. #128
    scientist donkey BrightDemonSheep96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    On a toilet, right above you
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF/omnibeta
    Posts
    6,366
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS PLEASE.
    If a gnome farts in a forest and no one hears does it still stink?

  9. #129
    Alpha NT apologist one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Well if I am SxE, I am definitely an Se subtype. But I agree more with the SLE video, even in the comparisons between the types (though, this is still based more on MBTI, right?) Steve Irwin was WAAYY too passionate and expressive for me, but I get the gist of it.
    Hm, I don’t think SEEs are always that passionate. Check other videos like Gulenko’s and WSS’. The guy Jack interviewed is my baseline of SEE now (not sure if I can just post the link here since I don’t know the guy and I don’t think he’s a public figure.) You can see for yourself, but his answers seem right to Jack’s typing. He resembles one of the ESFp pics from socionics.net VI test too.
    Last edited by one; 02-20-2021 at 04:17 PM. Reason: I have a lot of thoughts and they don’t come all at once

  10. #130
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Hm, I don’t think SEEs are always that passionate. Check other videos like DarkAngelFireWolf69’s and WSS’. The guy Jack interviewed is my baseline of SEE now (not sure if I can just post the link here since I don’t know the guy and I don’t think he’s a public figure. You can see for yourself, but his answers seem right to Jack’s typing.
    1. Probably not but they're not that dispassionate either.
    2. Link to their channel? Can't find them on YouTube.
    3. Which guy? That's very vague.
    4. Don't care about VI, it's unreliable and you can't tell someone's type from how they look.


    Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    If a gnome farts in a forest and no one hears does it still stink?
    I read this as Gamma, not gnome. But yes, it still stinks because farts are a gas. Not every gas is loud. Gases are silent, but deadly.

  11. #131
    Alpha NT apologist one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Home
    TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Posts
    688
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    1. Probably not but they're not that dispassionate either.
    2. Link to their channel? Can't find them on YouTube.
    3. Which guy? That's very vague.
    4. Don't care about VI, it's unreliable and you can't tell someone's type from how they look.




    I read this as Gamma, not gnome. But yes, it still stinks because farts are a gas. Not every gas is loud. Gases are silent, but deadly.
    Can you say that you are dispassionate?
    For points 2 and 3, I’ll PM the link.
    For 4, just focus on his answers then if you don’t care about VI. Just added that because the resemblance of the expression is uncanny

  12. #132
    Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    3,198
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Yeah, if I am a Delta type, it's going to be an ST type because I do not think that I am intuitive, feeling type (NF) because I don't use Ne as a dominant function, and I don't have PoLR/Role Se. I definitely am not an idealist, nor am I much of a Humanitarian at all. I've been called pragmatic more times than I have a humanist. I do think that if Quadras have any value to them (which they might, but to me they come across as pretty "clique-ish", which may also be a product of the translations from Russian as well). I guess I have to do more research into the Quadras and see if they're as valid as I think they are:

    I think maybe I have Ti because:


    • I want things to make sense for me, no matter what the case may be.
    • I like to organise things based on an order that I think works best based on size (probably not Ti, but anyway).
    • I like to learn things, and for them to be effective.
    • I like to store up facts, and I like to accumulate knowledge about topics.
    • I admit that I like to debate things for fun, but it's not a priority of mine.
    • I try to be conistent and calm when I can (it's mostly my default mode).
    • I also admit that I'm not the best arguer in terms of 'logic', unless I have my facts straight and my arguments ready (again, probably just common debate practice), but I can convince people nonetheless.


    That's what I think. A lot of people think I am either SLE or SEE. It's mostly the SLE that think I am SEE, and the SEE that think I am SLE, weirdly enough. I also get the odd SLI/SLE suggestion, and have gotten LSI before. It's weird.
    You are really helping me understand the SEE in my life. I puzzle over how she thinks but Socionics perspective helps.

    Can you please give me some examples of organizing things based on size?
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  13. #133
    Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    3,198
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

    SLE
    DJ did a GREAT job here explaining the SLE/SEE differences. A brother-in-law is a SLE, who always makes top salesman no matter what he sells. I was thinking becasue he is not adverse to lying, but probably it is what DJ says here. I love how DJ explains his thinking because really this is so much like how my son thinks.

    So @DEAD if you are, as you say, sometimes between SEE and SLE, that video is good. But I think you are SEE! So you know what subtype you are? (See: https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFp/subtypes/)

    Both SE and SLE have a commanding, direct way. The differences are well explained here.

    The SEE most prominent in my life occasionally displays logic issues such that I am often trying to understand where her logic comes from that I can't follow. There is usually misinformation involved. The misinformation is stated VERY confidently, Definitely she is not open to questioning of the fact she shared; it's stated as a given. Not all the time, but sometimes, leaving me each time feeling feeling blocked and puzzled. In a way that I have not seen in other types. My response now is to say, "Oh, okay. Interesting. I don't know much about that" and look for something else she says to focus on, like, what am I learning about what she values, from what she is expressing.

    _______________

    [(This is off-topic.) DJ's small selection of videos on youtube include one on ENFP, but that was the most disjointed evaluation of ENFP I have ever seen - I believe it was MBTI bec. he said we get along best with INTJ - no! And worst with ISTP - not! I think he has those crossover issues of typing with MBTI/Socionics, which I don't have because I think I did MBTI typing approach very differently. Less function based. He has some very good insights - I love the sock analogy. It is especially interesting because my son is SLE, so it is interesting to hear SLE explain an IEE. But much I do not relate to me or any IEEI have known, so, I think DJ must have long known an unhealthy IEE, is all I can figure. Though he keeps hitting on true things about us regular IEEs, too.]
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 02-20-2021 at 07:21 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  14. #134

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    11,740
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @DEAD

    Your 'butt out' post was fucking awesome. I admire your ability to be direct and blunt like that. So maybe u are my dual? Either way regardless of your type you are cool in my book and I like you.

    Haha reminds me of this lady:

    1269894973bent.gif

  15. #135
    Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    3,198
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    @DEAD

    Your 'butt out' post was fucking awesome. I admire your ability to be direct and blunt like that. So maybe u are my dual? Either way regardless of your type you are cool in my book and I like you.

    Haha reminds me of this lady:

    1269894973bent.gif
    We tend to like traits in others we are not so great at. Also my SEE in my life is direct just like this. That is why DEAD reminds me of her so much. I do admire the trait, too. (and it's not a strength I have).
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  16. #136

    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,274
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post

    SEE

    What an absolute tragedy to loose this man. Look at the way Terri looks @ him? That is what real love and admiration looks like.

  17. #137
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    1,100
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eli View Post
    @DEAD

    People that have a solid knowledge base in Socionics yet still have a lot of difficulty self-typing can usually trace the cause to belonging to a strong lead or creative subtype. EX: My logic gave me higher intuition than other SLIs and obscured some base function traits. Hope that helps.

    Some body language/facial expression resource for your top 2 types

    SEE


    SLE
    Good examples, EJArendee said 100% what I think about the subject as well despite using MBTI terminology.

  18. #138
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Can you say that you are dispassionate?
    For points 2 and 3, Iíll PM the link.
    For 4, just focus on his answers then if you donít care about VI. Just added that because the resemblance of the expression is uncanny
    1. Well compared to most people, I guess that I am. Iím usually pretty neutral most of the time unless I get really excited which is rare.

    2. Iíll look at it later. Iíll reply on this thread in more analyses or DMs if you want.

    3. Okay thatís fair enough. Sometimes people look like that, sometimes they donít. Not a strong enough correlation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    You are really helping me understand the SEE in my life. I puzzle over how she thinks but Socionics perspective helps.

    Can you please give me some examples of organizing things based on size

    DJ did a GREAT job here explaining the SLE/SEE differences. A brother-in-law is a SLE, who always makes top salesman no matter what he sells. I was thinking becasue he is not adverse to lying, but probably it is what DJ says here. I love how DJ explains his thinking because really this is so much like how my son thinks.

    So @DEAD if you are, as you say, sometimes between SEE and SLE, that video is good. But I think you are SEE! So you know what subtype you are? (See: https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...ESFp/subtypes/)

    Both SE and SLE have a commanding, direct way. The differences are well explained here.

    The SEE most prominent in my life occasionally displays logic issues such that I am often trying to understand where her logic comes from that I can't follow. There is usually misinformation involved. The misinformation is stated VERY confidently, Definitely she is not open to questioning of the fact she shared; it's stated as a given. Not all the time, but sometimes, leaving me each time feeling feeling blocked and puzzled. In a way that I have not seen in other types. My response now is to say, "Oh, okay. Interesting. I don't know much about that" and look for something else she says to focus on, like, what am I learning about what she values, from what she is expressing.

    _______________

    [(This is off-topic.) DJ's small selection of videos on youtube include one on ENFP, but that was the most disjointed evaluation of ENFP I have ever seen - I believe it was MBTI bec. he said we get along best with INTJ - no! And worst with ISTP - not! I think he has those crossover issues of typing with MBTI/Socionics, which I don't have because I think I did MBTI typing approach very differently. Less function based. He has some very good insights - I love the sock analogy. It is especially interesting because my son is SLE, so it is interesting to hear SLE explain an IEE. But much I do not relate to me or any IEEI have known, so, I think DJ must have long known an unhealthy IEE, is all I can figure. Though he keeps hitting on true things about us regular IEEs, too.]
    Marged your two quotes into one answer by the way.

    1. Books, anything on my desk etc. I also tend to organise those things in order of their usefulness if I need easy access to them. Itís situational for me. Depends on what Iím doing and where I am.

    2. I remember watching some of DJs videos a while back and I found myself agreeing with his ESTP videos a lot naturally. Yeah to be honest, Iím not bad at selling things either. I know in MBTI, they are known was the salesmen in some circles.

    3. I read those descriptions and others and I really think that descriptions are not as good compared to other methods.. I think that IMEs alone are a much better way to explain types because people who have differing personalities but who also match the IMEs of said type, but not the descriptions someone sends them makes things more confusing for them. Especially when people say that they can't be said type because they don't match the archetypes of said descriptions and I do tend to find them a bit vague at the best of times. And also, the translations seem to make things seem a bit off and confusing for people as well at times.

    4. I donít understand that. That just sounds like sheís proud and ignorant and doesnít to her research. Every decent person who wants to argue or state information will at least research the background enough to know what theyíre talking about. I tend to question a lot of people and information that I say. And even the things that I say because if you donít question anything, then you wonít learn anything and you wonít develop critical thinking skills.

    5. Exactly. This is where the descriptions contradict things as well. If you know what I mean? Not everyone in every type is healthy, which is another cornerstone that is needed for descriptions. That also confuses people. Some people can come across superficially as other types because of that.

    6. You really think I have a personality like your SEE friend? Doesnít mean I am one. Just like sitting in a garage doesnít make me a car. Brrmmm!

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    @DEAD

    Your 'butt out' post was fucking awesome. I admire your ability to be direct and blunt like that. So maybe u are my dual? Either way regardless of your type you are cool in my book and I like you.

    Haha reminds me of this lady:
    Haha. Of course. Iíd rather be blunt than liked and a plastic person.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #139
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Judging someone based on behaviours/archetypes is like judging them based on IQ. It doesn't tell the whole story. It's only good for certain things. Not everything. It doesn't tell the whole sum of its parts.

  20. #140
    Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    3,198
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post

    Merged your two quotes into one answer by the way.

    1. Books, anything on my desk etc. I also tend to organise those things in order of their usefulness if I need easy access to them. Itís situational for me. Depends on what Iím doing and where I am.
    Interesting because next time I am at her house I am going to notice how she organizes things (she is not too organized at the moment, as her life is very busy, but she tries).

    For a very short time of my life, probably not more than a year, I once paid a housecleaner, a friend, for 3 hours a week of cleaning. I worked a lot and commuted far, and could afford it at the time, and it was needful in that difficult marriage. What a great decision for self-care that was. On Thursdays evenings I would pick up the whole house so she would have clear surfaces, and on Fridays, I would come home to start my weekend home life in a shining, clean, tidy home. I loved it. One quirky thing she did was organize tabletop or shelf items very differently than I do. (she might have been SEI. Not sure. Some ISxx). I have particularly thought-through placement of such objects that I place for aesthetic just-rightness. But after dusting and polishing, she would put things back lined up like train cars, evenly spaced. It looked odd to me! Organized, but not how I would. I moved things back "right", and each week she did it her way. We never talked about it. : )

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    2. I remember watching some of DJs videos a while back and I found myself agreeing with his ESTP videos a lot naturally. Yeah to be honest, Iím not bad at selling things either. I know in MBTI, they are known was the salesmen in some circles.
    Well it is not surprising to find a lot in common with someone with just one letter different in the four letters, even if they are a different Quadra. I also saw you have a lot in common with ESTp, particularly commanding confidence. It would be my 2nd choice type for you. The SEE i know gets along great with my SLE son, too. We get along great, too, but have had one or two clashes of sudden major misunderstanding that puzzled me and motivated me to understand more about her type. One thing that threw me off was her bold entitle demands or instruction-giving (where SEE gets the name Caesar), until I realized that I while don't like saying no, bold as she is, she takes hearing no just fine. So she is not scary (even though she once made me timid in such times).

    Also she is not bad at selling, too. She has some of that with her work, and does it very well I noticed. With a flair. (I will tell you more details in PM if you want because I want to respect her privacy so i don't give many details here publicly about the relation).


    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    3. I read those descriptions and others and I really think that descriptions are not as good compared to other methods.. I think that IMEs alone are a much better way to explain types because people who have differing personalities but who also match the IMEs of said type, but not the descriptions someone sends them makes things more confusing for them. Especially when people say that they can't be said type because they don't match the archetypes of said descriptions and I do tend to find them a bit vague at the best of times. And also, the translations seem to make things seem a bit off and confusing for people as well at times.
    What are IME's? I am unfamiliar. Google mentions: "5 Ways You Can Beat a UNUM IME Report
    1. Don't Exaggerate Your Symptoms. ...
    2. Build Strong Relationships With Your Treating Doctors. ...
    3. Assume You're Under Surveillance Before and After an IME. ...
    4. Bring a Trustworthy Witness With You. ...
    5. Consult an Experienced Disability Insurance Lawyer."



    Yes, Socionics has real challenges, and the translations are a real hurdle at times. Reading a translated article that refers to both types of a relationship as "He" I find particularly difficult and have at times re-written teh article for "he" and "she" to make it easier to read. Yes, and when something seems way off about when they go in a tangent about an archetype that you don't relate to, that throws one off. But I LOVE Socionics for the deepest way of understanding self and others and relationships. To me it offers a continual treasure chest of understanding.


    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    4. I donít understand that. That just sounds like sheís proud and ignorant and doesnít to her research. Every decent person who wants to argue or state information will at least research the background enough to know what theyíre talking about. I tend to question a lot of people and information that I say. And even the things that I say because if you donít question anything, then you wonít learn anything and you wonít develop critical thinking skills.
    She is not illogical constantly. Just occasionally she will bring up a topic she is quite sure on, and there is ONE piece of logic in her argument thank stumps me and feels illogical and if I focus on that (my first impulse is to seek out the inconsistencies and correct them so I can continue to follow the argument) it doesn't make for a good or productive conversation. (IEE thinks a negative conversation is not a worthwhile one).

    One recent example is I decided to mention that I believe prophets who say Trump will be president, "now", in spite of it not appearing that way at this time (I knew this would not cause an argument). But she said this is impossible; she has read the Constitution [So right here I see a logic issue: How can you remember everything you read, and wouldn't that take a lawyer? Reading it once or twice or thrice, how could that be enough?] But I am not wanting to be negative and say so. She explained, I think, that even if it was fraud and it was outed and it was perfectly clear Trump won by a landslide, the Constitution says he can't win without a "civil war". After careful Q'ing I see she says the electoral voters have voted (or would revote?) Biden. See, I don't even follow her argument but feel if I press for clarification it will seem like I am disbelieving her, and that would make her press in harder. So I don't know what is logical and not with that, so I simply said, "maybe so, but there won't be a civil war becasue no prophets have said that, and I believe the prophets who said "2 president, 2 inaugurations" and I believe God will accomplish His purpose without civil war." (She does not have any intolerance for the expression of a different opinion).

    Hope that even makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    5. Exactly. This is where the descriptions contradict things as well. If you know what I mean? Not everyone in every type is healthy, which is another cornerstone that is needed for descriptions. That also confuses people. Some people can come across superficially as other types because of that.
    Yes, the health of a person can make it confusing. But then, I have had deep experience being previously married to a Narcissist ESE, and also have had ESE friends in the past including two close ones, and I can see they are the same type even though one was mentally ill. But it does make it harder to tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    6. You really think I have a personality like your SEE friend? Doesnít mean I am one. Just like sitting in a garage doesnít make me a car. Brrmmm!
    LOL. Yes, because the insights I get from you when you express yourself make see the same type in you two. She is smart, likeable and pretty accomplished, too, especially considering major challenges she has had to overcome. She is doing great now, after some past issues.


    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Haha. Of course. Iíd rather be blunt than liked and a plastic person.
    LOL, I like that. I admire the same directness I see in my SEE friend, especially after getting to know her more and see that this is where she is coming from.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  21. #141

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,093
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Butt out.

    Butt out of things not involving you.

    Butt out of things involving others people, that's not you.

    Unless someone asks for your opinion, stay away and don't make things worse. Stay out and let people solve their own issues.

    Stop trying to make things better, when you're making them harder to fix. When your method isn't working. Don't say things for the sake of it. If someone wants your involvement. they'll let you know. Until then, butt out. Also, don't make things not involving you in any way, shape or form about you. If you want that, there are plenty more places to go. Stop using the inappropriate places for discussing things not involving the topic at hand, and most of all, don't try and play the hero. It makes you out to be the villain.

    Why can't people just have some common human decency and get off their high horses and just get on with their lives?
    Dude, you literally said Gammas (as in all gammas) are negativist types. That's patently untrue. So I pointed it out. It was not a derail, and it wasn't getting hurt and emotional (which aren't bad things in and of themselves) over something.

  22. #142

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,093
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE depiction

    captures some of the vibe.https://www.deviantart.com/lorandeso...leon-383289836

  23. #143
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Question DERPF

    Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Dude, you literally said Gammas (as in all gammas) are negativist types. That's patently untrue. So I pointed it out. It was not a derail, and it wasn't getting hurt and emotional (which aren't bad things in and of themselves) over something

    SEE depiction

    captures some of the vibe.https://www.deviantart.com/lorandeso...leon-383289836
    I was talking in general. Not just to you. If I was speaking directly to just you, I would tag you alone.

    What vibes? I never really get vibes, honestly. Is it a hunch that people get of an ideal image they have of people?

  24. #144
    Alomoes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    TIM
    ILI INTp
    Posts
    726
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gamma is split in half between depressive types and not so depressive types. ILI is more likely to assume the worst, while LIE is more likely to assume the best. Apparently it's because of dealings with people.

    Anyways, all gamma Extroverts are positive, and all gamma introverts are negative. In other words, I'm silent most of the time because I expect a negative reaction. Basically, me on this forum has been frick it, I'm participating reguardless of concequence. I assume Nanashi does not have this kind of paranoia following her, so she's less likely to have the behavior of all or nothing reasoning. I did not come to this conclusion by theory, it is empiric.

    Vibes are a pseudoscience, Dead. Until we qualify or quantify what they are, they shall remain pseudoscience. I'm not qualified to do so without help, as I don't understand it either.

  25. #145
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    Gamma is split in half between depressive types and not so depressive types. ILI is more likely to assume the worst, while LIE is more likely to assume the best. Apparently it's because of dealings with people.

    Anyways, all gamma Extroverts are positive, and all gamma introverts are negative. In other words, I'm silent most of the time because I expect a negative reaction. Basically, me on this forum has been frick it, I'm participating reguardless of concequence. I assume Nanashi does not have this kind of paranoia following her, so she's less likely to have the behavior of all or nothing reasoning. I did not come to this conclusion by theory, it is empiric.

    Vibes are a pseudoscience, Dead. Until we qualify or quantify what they are, they shall remain pseudoscience. I'm not qualified to do so without help, as I don't understand it either.
    Yeah, well being optimistic all the time is unrealistic. Expectations vs reality has proven to me time and time again that the most pragmatic option is also the most realistic one. Life experience told me that too. This is why idealism has no place without pragmatism backing it up. I've seen too many idealists fail time and time again (re: council estates in Europe) and not caring about the consequences.

    You can also be begative without paranoia and expecting the worst. You can also be realistic as well, and collected. Overly optimistic people depress me because they can't see past their own idealism and the scale of reality in a lot of situations. The other thing that really annoys me as well is that a positive atmosphere is forced in many situations when things are tough and people call that optimism. You can be optimistic without sacrificing realism, and you can be content without constantly being toxicly positive as well.

    This song is pretty much the "depression anthem" for me:



    I think this dude is ILI or ESI or something. He turned depression into an art. I'm sure @ooo knows this song, but it's about depression anyway and he's fed up with life but he manages to like himself in the end. Rancore is one of the few Italian musicians that can make a theme like depression tolerable without making the song sound too sad, you know? It's creative.

    Yeah, I thought they were garbage too. Vibes, even the name itself sounds crap. All I think

  26. #146
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    4,051
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @DEAD



    this is the optimistic depression anthem, aint it lovely? so smooth.. but it was the 90's, people looked at the future as a promise, while in current times all of this sort of disappeared

  27. #147

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,800
    Mentioned
    1178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    optimistic depression
    These words are in the contradicting.

    -

    Positive future ideas started to loose the popularity in western mass culture somewhere since 1960s. It's when returned ideas that technical progress leads to doubtful way, including people quantity arise goes faster than technical progress compensates. When spiritual irrationalism started to get the popularity again. When social nigilism developed in hippy ideology.
    I suspect it was done intentionally to supress humanity development to keep the control above people by those who had it before - to keep the power for elites which existed. To give knowledge and technical things to masses means lesser power above those people. While technical progress needs mass knowledge to go quicker. Since 1960s mass education and morality started be supressed, while social inquality to arise.

    The situation. There never were bad or good times from the point how most people felt own life. When anything goes good - people find new problems to do not feel boring (it can be physiology need to solve problems to feel better). When anything goes bad - people accent on positive sides in what they have to emotionally support themselves in a fighting. It's hard to tell something worse than to be at a war - but people emotionally adopt even to this somehow.
    Generally, what was different is how easier was to stay alive, while mind always adopted to what existed. And there always were happier and lesser happy people, mb even in similar %, in any society, culture and other longtime conditions.
    What some religions say that it's a sin - what depends on your will - to feel anger or sorrow.
    "The eight patterns of evil thought are gluttony, lust, greed, sadness, acedia, anger, vainglory, pride." link
    "sadness" is kept in the list in Eastern Christian church until now. The idea is when to love God is a task, then to love the world and beings created by him is a task too.
    What from psychology point is that it's better do not allow negative emotions too much. Same as to concentrate the consciousness for long on a physical pain has not much sense often, when you need to do something useful in that time and it's better to concentrate on solutions instead of a suffering. Negative emotions supress you - works as an obstacle for any activity, including useful one.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  28. #148
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm considering LSI....

    Convince me otherwise. I'm serious.

  29. #149
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-Nô VLEFôAP 863
    Posts
    1,149
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is just one of many vainglorious EIE Fe echo chamber threads created for image projection and self-validation. Get typed by G if you actually want to know where you fit in the Socionics system. All the guess work and “trying out” Se types means nothing.

  30. #150
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    This is just one of many vainglorious EIE Fe echo chamber threads created for image projection and self-validation. Get typed by G if you actually want to know where you fit in the Socionics system. All the guess work and “trying out” Se types means nothing.
    That's just one man's interpretation. A man who's good at marketing.

  31. #151
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-Nô VLEFôAP 863
    Posts
    1,149
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ESFp

    Bullshit. Interpretation has nothing to do with socionics.
    You donít even know the structural foundations and rely on stereotypes to validate your typing.

    G is an LII. Heís really bad with advertisements and doesnít promote his work at all. He studied under Aushra and helped refine and expand socionics to have practical application and tie it back to psychology. He has a research institute which holds real data studies.
    I find it ridiculous you would dismiss a PhD in this field by saying itís opinion but rely on hobbyist Fe echo chamber who operate on spreading stereotypes and misinformation as being more reliable.

    Ok yeah, if you want to keep playing make believe and self type as whatever you want because it sounds good, then by all means, keep up the delusion. But you went around acting like youíre the representative of a type (SEE) when you havenít been verified and now leaping onto a other type. This thread is just self-serving and image projecting as if youíre figuring out your type based on some collective consensus by strangers on the internet. That nonsense is not going to end because youíll just keep seeking out random validation and you still wonít know what type you are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. #152
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    Bullshit. Interpretation has nothing to do with socionics.
    You don’t even know the structural foundations and rely on stereotypes to validate your typing.

    G is an LII. He’s really bad with advertisements and doesn’t promote his work at all. He studied under Aushra and helped refine and expand socionics to have practical application and tie it back to psychology. He has a research institute which holds real data studies.
    I find it ridiculous you would dismiss a PhD in this field by saying it’s opinion but rely on hobbyist Fe echo chamber who operate on spreading stereotypes and misinformation as being more reliable.

    Ok yeah, if you want to keep playing make believe and self type as whatever you want because it sounds good, then by all means, keep up the delusion. But you went around acting like you’re the representative of a type (SEE) when you haven’t been verified and now leaping onto a other type. This thread is just self-serving and image projecting as if you’re figuring out your type based on some collective consensus by strangers on the internet. That nonsense is not going to end because you’ll just keep seeking out random validation and you still won’t know what type you are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you not just stereotyping people yourself, with all this Fe echo chamber talk? I joke about sometimes, but I don't take the stewreotypes seriously. In fact, I've actually been quite against typing people based on how they act. Because behaviour is only a slight degree of the whole theory. You need to take in account IME, mental states and all those things as well.

    And anyway, it doesn't matter if you give Gulenko, WSS or someone else your money. No one will really agree with you on your type. At the end of the day, you can waste as much money as you want to on opinions, but at the end of the day, it's just a theory. You are gonna get disgareements all the time.

    And just because I have an actual personality and I don't behave like you, it doesn't mean I'm not X type. And anyway, I liked you better when you were pretending to be an SLE. You were much less of a bitch back then. You were adamant you were SLE, AFAIK and you wrote a lot about SLE from the SLE POV, so isnt everything you're just typing to me hypocritical anyway because you paid Gulenko $120 and you're taking everything he says alone as gospel because of the placebo effect has had on you?

    You also sound like you're self-projecting on my thread as well, and you're clearly orgasming for a reaction from me, so instead of me stooping to your level and getting all worked up over nothing, I'm just going to leave you with this response. Go and annoy someone else, Kiana. I really haven't got a thing to prove to you. Go and troll someone who cares.
    Last edited by DEAD; 03-04-2021 at 04:21 AM.

  33. #153
    I don't play, I slay. Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Location
    Near Whole Foods
    TIM
    SEE-Nô VLEFôAP 863
    Posts
    1,149
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Are you not just stereotyping people yourself, with all this Fe echo chamber talk? I joke about sometimes, but I don't take the stewreotypes seriously. In fact, I've actually been quite against typing people based on how they act. Because behaviour is only a slight degree of the whole theory. You need to take in account IME, mental states and all those things as well.
    I'm calling it what it really is, an Fe echo chamber. It's centered around people giving self-validating by repeating over and over what they believe until it becomes true. That's manufacturing reality, influencing the results.

    Whether you take the stereotypes seriously or not isn't the point. The point is that you seem to operate solely on using stereotypes to understand socionics which is what I pointed out. Proper typing isn't based upon behavior, but if you know the type aka the IMEs then that shows a window into the motivations and why someone does what they do and how they came to do it that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    And anyway, it doesn't matter if you give DarkAngelFireWolf69, WSS or someone else your money. No one will really agree with you on your type. At the end of the day, you can waste as much money as you want to on opinions, but at the end of the day, it's just a theory. You are gonna get disgareements all the time.
    Weak argument and lame cop out. I've said many times, they're not the same. Not the same in expertise, level of and depth of knowledge, practice, methodology. They don't even share the same purpose. The "no one would agree with your type" argument is pointless and has nothing to do with you getting typed by G. You're that concerned about what a bunch hobbyists type you based on the projections you give them but don't want to get typed by a psychologist who came from studying under Aushra who created socionics to begin with. Whether you agree with his typing of you, that's entirely another matter, but you're dismissing the avenue of getting typed by G altogether.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    And just because I have an actual personality and I don't behave like you, it doesn't mean I'm not X type.
    Again, another weird defense. I never made such a claim. That's your projection. I think you wanted be SEE and spent so much time trying to emulate what you think an SEE is and when I came out as SEE you noticed sharply that you're nothing like me. You know that deep down something isn't right but your self-doubt has nothing to do with me. And for the record, I know some other G typed SEEs, and they don't really "behave" like me either, but we have eerily similar backbone and approach to information.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    And anyway, I liked you better when you were pretending to be an SLE. You were much less of a bitch back then. You were adamant you were SLE, AFAIK and you wrote a lot about SLE from the SLE POV, so isnt everything you're just typing to me hypocritical anyway because you paid DarkAngelFireWolf69 $120 and you're taking everything he says alone as gospel because of the placebo effect has had on you?
    LOL whether you like me or not doesn't make a difference. I'm still the same person, whether people take me as SLE from Jack or SEE from G. I've always called people out and I will continue to do so since that's just who I am. The only thing that changed is how you and others view me because you don't know what an Se lead type is like and are content with fetishizing the same tired Se stereotypes.

    Nothing that G wrote in my typing report is particularly enlightening or meaningful. He gave the type and simplified the results based upon my videos. All the psychological unpacking was done by me. I choose to dive deeper into socionics and expand my knowledge of the structural and functional aspects in order to gain more clarity and depth. I've talked with other G typed people and they all said the same thing, that they had to reframe what little understanding they had of socionics and getting typed has helped them reframe how to define the structure that it is and where they fit into it. That's the thing you wrongly dismiss. G can only tell you where you are in the system, but how you proceed from there is up to you.

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    You also sound like you're self-projecting on my thread as well, and you're clearly orgasming for a reaction from me, so instead of me stooping to your level and getting all worked up over nothing, I'm just going to leave you with this response. Go and annoy someone else, Kiana. I really haven't got a thing to prove to you. Go and troll someone who cares.
    OH BOO HOO!! Kiana said something to you so now you're upset.

    Your thread is ridiculous and rifled with silly aggrandizement of being a type that you aren't. Three people have privately wrote to me about this thread months ago and suggested I go defend SEE since you're making the type look foolish but no, I dismissed them. I already knew you weren't SEE months before I got typed by G. The only reason why I responded to you now and said what I've said is that I don't think you're a bad sort, silly but not bad, and I think you might even have real interest in knowing what your type is for self-improvement purposes. You could take it or leave it. Just because I refuse to play along with coddling people's self-delusions and call them out doesn't mean I'm trolling. If I was, what I said wouldn't get under your skin so much that you would respond to me like a whiny lil bitch.

  34. #154
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay, SEE with enhanced Ti, whatever you say.

    I really don't know why you're wasting your time and effort here on me.

    If you don't agree with my thread then you don't have to read it.

    I don't want to argue with you, and I don't want to waste time on you either.

    Maybe I made a mistake on my type, but people still come here and read whatever information I write, and at this point, whatever. I don't really care. If people find it useful, then yeah I'll keep posting here.

  35. #155
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Also, I'd like to see the people who are giving off about this thread come confront me face to fce.

  36. #156

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    TIM
    IEI social 946
    Posts
    350
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @DEAD I’ve read bits and bobs of this thread- at first I thought you might be EIE but if I had to take a guess, I’d go with IEE.
    Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.

  37. #157
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,877
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why do many SEEs, especially women, smile like sharks with all their teeth and in a huge artifical-seeming grin? It lowkey freaks me out.

  38. #158
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    @DEAD Iíve read bits and bobs of this thread- at first I thought you might be EIE but if I had to take a guess, Iíd go with IEE.
    Why do you think that, though? I want an actual, solid reason other than ďvibesĒ. I want a breakdown of where you see my IMEs working together in action.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  39. #159
    …L QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    TIM
    SxE Whatever
    Posts
    412
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Why do many SEEs, especially women, smile like sharks with all their teeth and in a huge artifical-seeming grin? It lowkey freaks me out.
    That also sounds like it could be an over enthusiastic ESE to me. But again, what do I know? I never actually smile or care about people enough to observe something like that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  40. #160
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    639
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    That also sounds like it could be an over enthusiastic ESE to me. But again, what do I know? I never actually smile or care about people enough to observe something like that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You not smiling EVER/not caring about people to observe something like that does not give much credence to SEE typing. They still have 4D Fe, they're unconsciously going to notice when something is not jiving with the Fe atmosphere, including how much other people feel at home with it, how much they smile, etc. And then gravitate towards the ones that seem to be jutting out of it, Fe polr style.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •