Thread: Thread Split: Time for me to derail

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    You are getting quite defensive here over nothing. I was talking about SadParty pinging him. Not you (???).

You called people rude, critical, obtuse, but get mad at being called nonsensical due to how you handled the "evidence" debate?

If you want to stay away then why do you keep replying?
    Erm. Okay, I didn’t think that far back, because he did *directly* ping me in his entering the convo while evidently only having a superficial understanding of the conversation and dynamics.

I only called him rude and sometimes inconsiderate which he is sometimes, and only because he called my comment to you something like unnecessarily venomous. Again with only a superficial glance at the situation. He even states that he’s barely interacted with you before.

I’m not mad, but it shows that your apology from before was not a genuine apology and reveals your true character.

You keep quoting me and replying, but yes, I will stay away.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    Look, I'm not invested in who's "right" in this back and forth that's going here, but this here is grade A hypocrisy on your part.

Each and every time that you've chased me around with your notion of "IEI" being my type, I've challenged you to make a proper argument. Yet, time and time again, you avoid it and you change the subject and act like a complete ass about it, trying to undermine whatever good is going in the topic at hand. You have zero desire for proper argument and instead resort to mudslinging. Effectively trolling. So here you are insisting that others "need to be able to back up arguments about people with evidence."

Bullshit.
    I’ve backed it up before lol. Go look in Northstar’s type me thread.

Btw tons of people make random not fully backed up typing statements about others all the time, including myself sometimes. I’m not denying that. The problem to me was that Vex’s type comments had criticisms sandwiched inside.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I’ve backed it up before lol. Go look in Northstar’s type me thread.
    What??? Such a bold-faced lie.

Your presence there was defined by your dancing around it. How in the world can you believe the opposite? After you came in from nowhere to harass me on my type (which was irrelevant to the topic at hand) I pressed you on giving your argument for it, since you had repeatedly called out your typing of me in the most random of threads before but you had never shown your reasoning process behind it. AND YOU, ONCE AGAIN, DIDN'T GIVE ONE. If anything, you acted all offended to the idea of needing to give reason to your typing of me. This is ridiculous.

Btw tons of people make random not fully backed up typing statements about others all the time, including myself sometimes. I’m not denying that. The problem to me was that Vex’s type comments had criticisms sandwiched inside.
    Yeah I don't care - that's not what I'm commenting on.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you know this? I can be upset about something and think a certain way about how something was handled, and still apologize. Because a big part of apologizing is about trying to let go of something and move on afaik. Which I did! I only got involved again because I saw people who I consider to be friends getting literally insulted, which rubbed me the wrong way.

You're free to think however you want, as is everyone else, but I don't really like how this has been dragged out for so long.
    How do you think it looks when you’ve literally insulted SadParty before calling her “scum”, “mental”, and claiming to be “unable to watch her type videos” because you can’t stand watching people eat on camera (how up-the-ass pretentious and pathetic is that btw?), “apologized” and claimed to “try to make the peace”, and then made passive-aggressive typing comments in an unrelated (forum member pictures) thread towards her AGAIN after your “apology”?

If you think your apologies are genuine, you evidently still don’t think them out very well or how to treat people anyway. Do me a favor and don’t reply to me if you think the bolded is true. I don’t want to talk to you anyway.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation

The way that I understand Se in Socionics is making an impact, being raw and unfiltered.
    Doing what you need to do to complete things. Knowing how much force to use.
    Willpower. Achieving goals. Doing things in the moment. Being there. Motivation.
    Power. Hierarchies. Just using your strength to achieve goals.

(Okay, some of that might be Te influenced, since I'm like SEE and Ti is like my PoLR).

Yeah, sometimes I get demotivated. Sometimes I don't have strength and I need rest.
    Sometimes I'm not the "alpha" and constantly dominating. Sometimes, I'm away.
    Sometimes I don't care about the power structure...

... But does that make me any less of an Se base because I'm depleted? No.

You know why? Because I can come back stronger, motivated and can achieve and focus
    on the things that I set out to do after contemplation. That's why we have a creative function,
    that's why we also seek things. It makes us better better, more balanced.

Do I see that in LMFAO? Not as much as I see Fe. I see Fe a lot more. I'm not posting this to
    start arguments or be controversial, but this is from observation and interacting with her.

I definitely see ExE over SxE and that's how it is, imo. Nothing to be ashamed of.

It's a part of who you are and you need to embrace and develop it. It's taken me a long time to
    accept myself as an Ethical type fully and get in touch with my real self, but when you do.... it's
    great. Also, the drama here is... how do I say it? Dramatic. Y'all need to calm down and this is
    an SEE saying it. You know you're overboard when one says that.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What??? Such a bold-faced lie.

Your presence there was defined by your dancing around it. How in the world can you believe the opposite? After you came in from nowhere to harass me on my type (which was irrelevant to the topic at hand) I pressed you on giving your argument for it, since you had repeatedly called out your typing of me in the most random of threads before but you had never shown your reasoning process behind it. AND YOU, ONCE AGAIN, DIDN'T GIVE ONE. If anything, you acted all offended to the idea of needing to give reason to your typing of me. This is ridiculous.

Yeah I don't care - that's not what I'm commenting on.
    You know I’ve still blocked you right? I only opened up your post because I thought it was possibly Snatch replying to me lol.

Dude, you are the one following me around here in caps.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know I’ve still blocked you right? I only opened up your post because I thought it was possibly Snatch replying to me lol.

Dude, you are the one following me around here in caps.
    You're so avoidant.

You blocked me after I insisted that you give your argument. Hence: hypocritical.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Samson, you yourself weren't able to give answer more than once as far as I can recall, so before someone other than I brings it up, I would sit down and eat own tail.

Yes, me and sb were asking about you with 'please, just straight up give your source' and outside some murking, you weren't able to. You just reacted emotionally.
    Wrong. I gave extensive insight into my reasoning for my typings. The same cannot be said about sbbds.

I'm not asking for "sources." LOL The issue is sbbds's hypocrisy in demanding reasoning when she herself consistently avoids the matter when pressed on it.
    I gave my reasoning and you were unwilling to engage my actual arguments.

You are deflecting the issue at hand.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tl;dr of mentioned thread
    What's your point? This doesn't prove jack shit. I grew tired of you lot ignoring my arguments and my appeals to sbbds for her to give her reasoning re:her insistent typing of me were met only with deflection (as you are doing now) and avoidance.

Sbbds will avoid standing by her own words and is acting like a hypocrite to demand the reasoning behind other people's typings.

edit: I will let you know that the "more noise hardly matters anymore at this point" was me quoting northstar. Again, if you couldn't tell before, I had grown tired of that reductionist shit.
    Last edited by Samson; 09-28-2020 at 07:05 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your point? This doesn't prove jack shit. I grew tired of you lot ignoring my arguments and my appeals to sbbds for her to give her reasoning re:her insistent typing of me.

Sbbds will avoid standing by her own words and is acting like a hypocrite to demand the reasoning behind other people's typings.
    Honestly I wanna like this post, but then I don’t wanna unblock you to do so because then you’ll start spamming me with PMs again lol.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post

The way that I understand Se in Socionics is making an impact, being raw and unfiltered.
    Doing what you need to do to complete things. Knowing how much force to use.
    Willpower. Achieving goals. Doing things in the moment. Being there. Motivation.
    Power. Hierarchies. Just using your strength to achieve goals.

(Okay, some of that might be Te influenced, since I'm like SEE and Ti is like my PoLR).

Yeah, sometimes I get demotivated. Sometimes I don't have strength and I need rest.
    Sometimes I'm not the "alpha" and constantly dominating. Sometimes, I'm away.
    Sometimes I don't care about the power structure...

... But does that make me any less of an Se base because I'm depleted? No.

You know why? Because I can come back stronger, motivated and can achieve and focus
    on the things that I set out to do after contemplation. That's why we have a creative function,
    that's why we also seek things. It makes us better better, more balanced.

Do I see that in LMFAO? Not as much as I see Fe. I see Fe a lot more. I'm not posting this to
    start arguments or be controversial, but this is from observation and interacting with her.

I definitely see ExE over SxE and that's how it is, imo. Nothing to be ashamed of.

It's a part of who you are and you need to embrace and develop it. It's taken me a long time to
    accept myself as an Ethical type fully and get in touch with my real self, but when you do.... it's
    great. Also, the drama here is... how do I say it? Dramatic. Y'all need to calm down and this is
    an SEE saying it. You know you're overboard when one says that.
    Happy you settled on your type!

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly I wanna like this post, but then I don’t wanna unblock you to do so because then you’ll start spamming me with PMs again lol.
    And more lies. I attempted to PM you twice to hear you out on why you type me the way you do.

Your avoidance would be amusing if it wasn't so obnoxiously filled with straight out lies and hypocrisy.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And more lies. I attempted to PM you twice to hear you out on why you type me the way you do.

Your avoidance would be amusing if it wasn't so obnoxiously filled with straight out lies and hypocrisy.
    Why don’t you go do something productive like go bake some cookies for your waifu?

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

SEEs aren't half as dramatic as betas can be.

Yeah, it's because we value Fi over Fe, but sometimes the Fe comes out. Even still, it's not the intense, dramatic orgy of emotions that Betas have. I think SEE is more like this:

The energy is still there but it's more chill. It's not likeINTENSE YO IN YOUR FACE BRICKS LIKE THIS but it's nice. Upbeat.

I think Sfera's SEE anyway. I vibe well with his music and he reminds me a bit of me. He can use Fe if he wants, but that's mostly him on the X Factor. And sometimes in interviews. The expressiveness comes out.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why don’t you go do something productive like go bake some cookies for your waifu?
    I think this is pretty productive. You are everywhere on this forum, and here you are claiming to be able to pressure someone else to provide their reasoning - something you have consistently avoided doing so yourself. I enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy for those who wish to see.

Also interesting to note that you are intimidated by me being married. "waifu" you say. Is this some nerd slang that I don't know about?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this is pretty productive. You are everywhere on this forum, and here you are claiming to be able to pressure someone else to provide their reasoning - something you have consistently avoided doing so yourself. I enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy for those who wish to see.
    This would work better a) if not for the fact that I DID provide reasoning for you but you ignored it, and b) if you didn’t generally present as being batshit insane, following me all over the place even though I’ve blocked you.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This would work better a) if not for the fact that I DID provide reasoning for you but you ignored it, and b) if you didn’t generally present as being batshit insane, following me all over the place even though I’ve blocked you.
    Ah. You "provided reasoning."

I recall you calling me an IEI (in many, many, threads; stalker-like fashion) and me repeatedly asking you to explain yourself without much luck. Maybe I was mistaken...

I must have missed it then. Did you tag me? It should be easy to find. Can you redirect me to it?

Wanna bet you got nothing? lol

I bet you'll blow off this challenge as well. Haha. Prove me wrong. You blocked me exactly because you refuse to provide your reasoning. Snake snake.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SnatchYourWeave you said in your interview with Jack that you don't relate to Ni at all, & he said he didn't see any Ni in you. Therefore, why not consider Ni PoLR for yourself? Does this not seem fitting for you?

Introverted Intuition (Ni)
    LSEs are usually concerned with the situation immediately in front of them, and with their personal experiences. They usually focus their productive efforts towards matters that they can personally see, hear, feel, or experience, rather than on pursuing speculative or theoretical ideas. Many LSEs concern themselves only with what they can experience or control, and do not always attempt to expend undue energy to understand what is extraneous to their experience. Being grounded in the concreteness of reality, most LSEs are not deeply aware of fantasy, mysticism, symbolism, or any otherworldly esoterics. For this reason, they may be perceived as dry and unimaginative.

LSEs may be minimally adaptive to previously unforeseen consequences. They may attempt to plan and organize their schedules in advance in order to avoid any uncertainty, and they may avoid digressing from these schedules even when they are impractical. Ever proactive, they may commit themselves to too many obligations and responsibilities. They often feel as though there is not enough time to get everything done on their itinerary, but they may simultaneously have difficulty prioritizing their tasks, as they are all perceived as important. As a consequence, they may leave work unfinished.

LSEs internal mental worlds are often neglected. They are generally disinclined towards personal and existential reflection. They are focused on what is in front of them and might regard extensive philosophizing as confusing and secondary to their experience. They tend to be perpetually in motion, and may feel restless, dejected, and unproductive if forced to suspend their activities.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the way a 1D function looks can actually overlap regardless of whether it’s PoLR or suggestive, especially when there has been limited experience with the latter

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is ridiculous. You barely know any socionics and typing me based off very limited info. going up against a professional socionist? Not showing Ni doesn’t mean PoLR Ni. Demo Te doesn’t mean lead Te. Read about Model A and how the cognitive program works instead of relying on descriptions of the types because that’s the only way to know how the functions manifest.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    This is ridiculous. You barely know any socionics and typing me based off very limited info. going up against a professional socionist? Not showing Ni doesn’t mean PoLR Ni. Demo Te doesn’t mean lead Te. Read about Model A and how the cognitive program works instead of relying on descriptions of the types because that’s the only way to know how the functions manifest.
    I was only asking how you think it could or couldn't be fitting, which you did not actually answer. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. You typed me off of limited info too, btw. Jack also typed you off of limited info, considering that I'm going off the same info as him.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where's that Ti explanation at?

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SadParty:

Also SadParty:

I'm not surprised someone who posted a big block of "Te copy-paste essay explanation" (similar to nanashi, alonzo) wouldn't value a Ti explanation, where SYW went off mainly her correct memory and understanding (internal logical framework) of the IEs.
    My own irony was not lost on me. Rest assured. I watched her entire interview with Jack & out of self curiosity I had a question, which she did not answer how she relates or does not relate to Ni. She only provided me more reading information about how typology works in general. While appreciated for knowledge sake & research, that was still not my very pointed question.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Vex you must have quite the crush on SYW, huh?

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another question out of self curiosity on my part then: in an mbti sense, would you still type yourself as an ESTP?

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know you got someone stuck stuck when they slow with the replies lmao

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SadParty View Post
    I was only asking how you think it could or couldn't be fitting, which you did not actually answer. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. You typed me off of limited info too, btw. Jack also typed you off of limited info, considering that I'm going off the same info as him.
    You really are dense. Jack is a reputable, professional socionist WHICH means he has years of studying socionics and he knows the structure. You barely know the basic descriptions of the functions and you don’t even know the structure of socionics at all nor understand how functions manifest in the structure. YOU have limited understanding and dare to elevate yourself in a position of knowledge in a subject that you know little about. Fucking buffoonery.

Seriously. Stop tagging me and asking me dumb questions.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really are dense. Jack is a reputable, professional socionist WHICH means he has years of studying socionics and he knows the structure. You barely know the basic descriptions of the functions and you don’t even know the structure of socionics at all nor understand how functions manifest in the structure. YOU have limited understanding and dare to elevate yourself in a position of knowledge in a subject that you know little about. Fucking buffoonery.

Seriously. Stop tagging me and asking me dumb questions.
    But I'm not asking you what I know. Or what Jack knows. I'm specifically asking you how you relate or don't relate to specific functions. Describe your thought processes for me. Describe how you think they manifest in you. Describe your interruptions of the functions. All you can do is resort to name calling. Still no explanation. I have heard Jack's explanation. Now I want to hear yours. Can you not analyze yourself, while you're calling me dense? You can call me any name you want btw. Doesn't bother me, & I won't be calling you any names back. I'm simply asking you very specific questions that you should be able to answer if you already know your type.

Never said I have extremely good socionics knowledge. Never talked about myself. Everything I mentioned was specific questions for you.

If Jack typed you correct, simply back up his typing.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you homophobic bro? Is that what this is? You being Bi but still using a supposed female relationship as an insult to make things awkward? The logic.

Fwiw, I've mentioned on the forum multiple times that it takes me forever to get a crush. If you wanna play that game, you're the one being carried in Sb's pocket, trying to type like "an erudite" after you'd type your posts like a typical party girl, and watching SYW's videos trying to throw doubt at her type. Do the math.

You're very vague here, but do you ever think it's because people have more important things to do than to try and defend their professional typing against those who are casting doubt towards it, after the main issue has been resolved?

She didn't call you any names.
    She called me dense.

& I'm way more than a "party girl". I got almost all As in middle & high school & took honors classes. I also went to a private college that cost $40k a year. Yes, I'm intelligent.

Also, now I believe you called me homophobic. Classy. Take a joke. It was sarcasm.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't say you were a party girl, I said you typed like one originally. There's a dramatic shift in the tone of your posts all of the sudden. There's a difference between typing like a party girl, and being a party girl.

You must be dense since my "Are you homophobic bro? Is that what this is?" remark was clearly a joke.
    I'll take that as a compliment. I suppose you prefer this tone from the original way I presented myself on the forum then? I just don't think I have to be overly serious all the time to be smart & capable of logical reasoning. I can usually explain things well that I ask others for explanations of, too. I just like to probe at other people's minds to see their thought processes. People originally got the wrong impression from that in my type me threads.

Ok so you didn't grasp my joke, & I didn't grasp yours.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123