Thread: Do Women Operate as a Hive Mind?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Do Women Operate as a Hive Mind?

Like, do they all try to feel the same way as each other about stuff?

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    It's common trait of people to copy others. It helps to make collectives.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No.

Why would they?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Yes. I think they have that tendency. Maybe it has to do with the need to relate.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't think it has to do with feelings, it's more of an effective logical strategy or more like, just a fact of nature. Women have always gained power more through the collective than of independent strength. That is why women comparing their own worth to what an alpha male douchebag is doing is worthless yet most feminism in the US gets devolved into that, and women are encouraged by society to compare themselves to a man like that while cruelly ignoring every other type of male because it doesn't align with a power play agenda. Or Hollywood feminism "Make one woman super strong and independent like a man and say that's women power" when it's clearly not.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Are the answers influenced by the respondent valuing Fe or Fi?

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And 'Karens' are problematic because they use this natural collective women power have in sadistic, cruel & dark ways that I think annoy both Normies and Weirdos alike. They waste law enforcement and authority time with their stupid false allegations and they just use weirdos as pawns in their schemes.

Ironically though, I think it's a Karen thing to not name your daughter Karen. =D Karen used normal, innocent people as pawns for the Illuminati but now the Illuminati is using them. Karma kills Karen. (KKK)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Are the answers influenced by the respondent valuing Fe or Fi?
    It seems to be that.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I don't think it has to do with feelings, it's more of an effective logical strategy or more like, just a fact of nature. Women have always gained power more through the collective than of independent strength. That is why women comparing their own worth to what an alpha male douchebag is doing is worthless yet most feminism in the US gets devolved into that, and women are encouraged by society to compare themselves to a man like that while cruelly ignoring every other type of male because it doesn't align with a power play agenda. Or Hollywood feminism "Make one woman super strong and independent like a man and say that's women power" when it's clearly not.
    yeah pretty much.

there are different ways to skin a cat (or to survive in this case) - for women, to gain power is through adapting to their environment and accepting what's acceptable/cool to make it in society

in general women are more agreeable compared to men; it's why u see more men in jail and more women graduating from college, etc

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think female mind is wired to being collective because of the historical division of labor in society (wife, mother, nurturer).

It’s been a long time since I’ve read it, but this makes me think of Jung’s theory of collective consciousness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    And 'Karens' are problematic because they use this natural collective women power have in sadistic, cruel & dark ways that I think annoy both Normies and Weirdos alike. They waste law enforcement and authority time with their stupid false allegations and they just use weirdos as pawns in their schemes.

Ironically though, I think it's a Karen thing to not name your daughter Karen. =D Karen used normal, innocent people as pawns for the Illuminati but now the Illuminati is using them. Karma kills Karen. (KKK)
    "Litigious" is a good litmus for who's Karen/Kyle and who isn't. You can't be Karen if you're not litigious and don't harass low-wage employees, and if you are litigious, then you are no matter what.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a collective hive mind with Oprah as Borg Queen. They are now installing 5g antenne everywhere to extend their hive mind control to men through vaginal radiation. But since i am a Victim Type i am in favor of that.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    It's a collective hive mind with Oprah as Borg Queen. They are now installing 5g antenne everywhere to extend their hive mind control to men through vaginal radiation. But since i am a Victim Type i am in favor of that.
    Sexism.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Oh just thought of something else. I think the Hollyweird feminism thing of making one woman super strong and independent like a man has good intentions. I think the elite academic limousine liberals who do that thing probably feel like they can root out more misogyny by make-believing women can be this way to try and reach a wider audience but in reality it doesn't work. If somebody is going to hate women, turning women into men is never going to change their minds. And besides, people who are like that most likely have such strict & rigid beliefs about what a man and woman is anyway.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some do? Or different women do to different extents, at times. I've never had a group of girlfriends & the girls that I'm cool with that do, their friends usually start acting funny around me when I tried to be around their entire group. I rather just talk to that one person I'm friends with in a one on one setting or at least not around their entire "clique". In sociology you learn that people are more likely to act on something when they see someone else do it first, so I think it's natural for people to have that "group think" mentality sometimes.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think hating women comes from a male experiencing via many times until they snap a woman or a few multiple women being really super over the top villainously cruel to them. As like they said on Charmed The Demon of Cruelty... is a woman! Women are so much more effective at being cruel than a man is. When a man is cruel, you expect it. It's not cruel, it's obvious. Women otoh can wield cruelty like an art form. Women (and gay men?) know very deeply that the best way to be mean to somebody is to be nice to them first.

Of course hating on them because they can wield cruelty better isn't right because two wrongs don't make a right but there ya go. And you usually can't really change him to not hate women any more if he's too far gone inside his hatred (which righteousness and hatred often feel really similar) because I think sadly at the time... it's like trying to wave your hands and make a rotten apple look all Disney healthy again. You can't. It's impossible. The apple is rotten. Oh real world. You're so grimdark.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

fyi, women have vaginas

HoPe ThIs HeLpS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    fyi, women have vaginas

HoPe ThIs HeLpS
    what???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)