Thread: Type these SLIs by DCNH

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type these SLIs by DCNH

edit: yup, still in the skeptic realm. gonna throw this in with enneagram, even if it's real it's too difficult to find resources on something tangible and it probably won't help with IRL relationships much anyway. will keep an open mind if the theory is more solidified later on.

I think it's half bullshit and that someone needs to work more on the theory. Especially regarding changing subtypes, make up your minds lol. Anyway, I'm curious tho, which DCNH do you type these SLIs as? I have always had a good eye for Si dom and have a couple internet figures saved, these are people I'm 100% sure of. Also gimme info on Creative SLIs, they seem rare.

1. CatCreature (D or N) - proto-developer of the art hoe movement, Textile Design major

2. JunsKitchen (N or H) - cute IEE wife, lives with 4 cats, outstanding professional cook

3. Davie504 (unsure) - everyone’s favorite monotone bassist

4. Ichika Nito (C or H) - harpist and famed guitarist, invented his own genre, very unique style
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 09-27-2020 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    I think it's half bullshit and that someone needs to work more on the theory. Especially regarding changing subtypes, make up your minds lol. Anyway, I'm curious tho, which DCNH do you type these SLIs as? I have always had a good eye for Si dom and have a couple internet figures saved, these are people I'm 100% sure of. Also gimme info on Creative SLIs, they seem rare.

1. CatCreature (D or N) - proto-developer of the art hoe movement, Textile Design major

2. JunsKitchen (N or H) - cute wife, cute cats

3. hannahleeduggan (unsure) - solo van life lifestyle blogger, recently moved into a cabin in the middle of the woods

4. Ichika Nito (C or H) - harpist and famed guitarist, invented his own genre, very unique style
    The dryness of all those videos made me laugh hahahaha

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

JunsKitchen - mb SLI
    hannahleeduggan - LSI
    Ichika Nito - F

no subtypes in socionics

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nr 1 seems D
    2:nd video is incredibly boring
    no 3 not sure
    no 4 I don't know

@Cybel. Regarding C-SLI, you should check out guitarist Paco de Lucia. (interview) . Also type him by his incredible skills on the guitar.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    JunsKitchen - mb SLI
    hannahleeduggan - LSI
    Ichika Nito - F

no subtypes in socionics
    you may be right about hannah, thanks
    ichika is dry and awkward as hell and definitely has 4D Si, zero expression whatsoever and i genuinely don’t think it’s a bit, i think he looks softer than usual because he’s a heavy si subtype..

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Tallmo, do you have what you consider ILI-D and ILI-C? Anywhere?
    I think it was Covid 007 who linked this video in the chatbox some weeks ago. A tech guy who seems ILI. And I think he is Dominant. What do you think?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    nr 1 seems D
    2:nd video is incredibly boring
    no 3 not sure
    no 4 I don't know

@Cybel. Regarding C-SLI, you should check out guitarist Paco de Lucia. (interview) . Also type him by his incredible skills on the guitar.
    Paco’s flamenco is absolutely stunning, thank you for sharing

what do you think of these
    1. D (Si Te permeates everywhere... its beautiful)
    2. N (not as much presence as first, incredibly sweet tho)
    3. (the new guy) C (unsure, very famous out of all these, one of the largest musical Youtubers)
    4. H (very soft, gentle...as Sol pointed out almost F type-like, met an SLI girl with the exact same mannerisms she was so so so cute)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not sure of Davie and Hannah are SLI. Survival Lily is more likely SLI.

About DCNH, most of the one's you posted seem H to me. I think that Lily and Cat could be C.

Jean Gabin is D.

Last edited by Hope; 09-25-2020 at 05:44 PM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Psych Honestly their strong points don't show up well during straight-talking videos, which was what I posted instead of displaying their full talents b/c it's a personality forum. #4's guitar videos are especially elegant.

They've all each got something special to show though, not in the videos I linked. People with a tendency towards making "boring" aesthetic videos you like are SEI, ESE-Si, EII and some SLI ig. Si valuing!

@Tommy Hm.... would you describe the difference between C and D (for SLI)? All of the attempts I've seen at type-individual descriptions are absolute garbage thus far

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psych View Post
    I know Si valuing types in general like watching and making videos like that but what I had in mind clearly displays level of skill and knowledge, especially if you watch several of the videos, that I think are most appropriate to Delta STs. Maybe an alpha SF could work too. I think actual Ne ego types (prob exceptions though ofc) would struggle with coming with videos of that caliber honestly, including EIIs. They are crafty in an imaginative, childlike and scatterbrained way instead of the beautiful calm precision and knowledge (about "mundane" things I wouldn't even consider important until I watched a youtuber talk about them lol) that ST can bring with it.
    What makes good Si is one of the most difficult things to verbalize imo. There is no objective measure that is true for every instance. Some people exude so much of it you can almost see an aura coming off, sounds crazy but I swear. Pure in-born technical skill I would assign to SLI, some LSI, some LSE. Purely aesthetics wise is a domain almost entirely dominated by SEI, with some types described above. I agree, I know a lot of EII with aesthetic inclinations but something is always off (unless they painstakingly overcome it through years of art academia or something), hm. Bad color palette, clumsiness, a bit too much of this or that. Fun is more important then having an 'acceptable caliber' or whatever, so I never point it out lol.

edit: here's some channels you might enjoy. i watch them to go to sleep
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLzIJVKt01M&t=54s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx08rsQLolc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXuk_JDhobA

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Paco’s flamenco is absolutely stunning, thank you for sharing

what do you think of these
    1. D (Si Te permeates everywhere... its beautiful)
    2. N (not as much presence as first, incredibly sweet tho)
    3. (the new guy) C (unsure, very famous out of all these, one of the largest musical Youtubers)
    4. H (very soft, gentle...as Sol pointed out almost F type-like, met an SLI girl with the exact same mannerisms she was so so so cute)
    I think no 1 is maybe Harmonizing. I'm not sure about the type.
    no 2, I can't tell because the person is hiding
    no 3, nice skills
    no 4, It's hard to tell because I am not sure if he is playing a role or something. He seems unnatural.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Psych Honestly their strong points don't show up well during straight-talking videos, which was what I posted instead of displaying their full talents b/c it's a personality forum. #4's guitar videos are especially elegant.

They've all each got something special to show though, not in the videos I linked. People with a tendency towards making "boring" aesthetic videos you like are SEI, ESE-Si, EII and some SLI ig. Si valuing!

@Tommy Hm.... would you describe the difference between C and D (for SLI)? All of the attempts I've seen at type-individual descriptions are absolute garbage thus far
    D = Dominant, C = Creative, N = Normalizing,H = Harmonizing

I think all of this are designed because they are the flavors seen in the types. Gulenko said these subtype differences appear especially in social context.

Gulenko has general descriptions for each subtype but also especific descriptions for each type in his book. He's the one who suggested or created this subtype theory so his descriptions should be fine.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-Vera-Borisova

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-DCNH-Subtypes

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Cybel what would you say her socionics type is?
    https://www.youtube.com/c/amandarachlee
    ESI or SEI. Not Delta ST though, because they feel “flat” or slightly fake Fe and she doesn’t have that. 4D Si, I can’t ever imagine an IEI spending that much money or time on stuff like that, which her entire life literally revolves around. Leaning ESI bc facial expression.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting I guess to me she doesn't come across 1D Te. And yeah I didn't see much Fe.
    Most people try very hard to show only their strengths on camera. Bad Te and bad Ti is probably easy to hide, bad Fe and bad Se less so (at least for the vlog-like videos).