Thread: flaming hot enneatype

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool flaming hot enneatype

Hey 16t , please do me a favor and rub the Magic crystal ball of enneagram to reveal my true enneagram type. Maybe pull from my forum posts to guess what it is because I couldn稚 find any kind of questionnaire. However, do provide me with questionnaires if possible. Thank you,

flames
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have potential ideas so far: 7w6, 2w3, 3w4, 4w3, 9w8 ?

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me, 7w8, i'm tight

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ll show anyone that gives me a thorough typing a picture of my booty cheeks

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    Me, 7w8, i'm tight
    I think with enneagram the first type that speaks to you is most often your true type. I immediately connected to enneagram 7 even when I was deeply depressed and not acting like a typical 7, I guess. I think I considered 7w8 too before but 7w6 is a better fit, I’m too pussy for that 8 wing. 6 wing makes me wanna be buddy buddy with people unless they really do me wrong enough to eliminate that option. It makes me more clingy and anxiety prone than a 7w8 could ever be too I suppose. I would erase my wing if I had the choice.

I mean, if I really am a 7. Don’t hesitate to debate it.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    In my book you're a 7w6. You're gentle and easygoing but keep a very dynamic demeanor. Your discomfort avoidance also seems to be way more prioritized over your image. This doesn't mean you don't care about being liked, competent or unique. You can desire all of this, but it just doesn't seem like a priority in you.
    Ah nice, I was not expecting this reply but it was very welcomed. I think you may be right because those image related issues seem more like just another way for me to avoid uncomfortable feelings and make myself feel more secure. Actually, I can probably explain my desires for those things (though they aren’t always desired, they tend to come and go). Ex. wanting to appear competent is merely a way of me attempting to show off my diverse knowledge of random topics and the desire to be unique is probably a way to not be boring like most people seem to be and to show off cultured tastes that I acquired through my own findings. Being liked is probably the most complicated one... I think rejection and loneliness and similar feelings are some of the most painful to go through and it is also a fear of being alone with your thoughts so I feel like doing stuff without at least one friend to accompany you is pointless because it’s not fun to be alone unless you’re just going grocery shopping which is also not very fun by default.

I don’t always feel “cheery” enough to be a 7, though. I am good at it whenever I do get into that mood but I can be pretty quiet depending on my mood and who I’m around. I think I can have a guard up if I can sense that I will clash with someone or be thought of as weird or something. That could be another way of pain avoidance too actually, and more of a 6 wing thing? I used to be pretty bubbly most of the time when I was, say, 16, but as I get older I feel less energy to keep up that sort of theatrics if I feel like it won’t have any impact in my social surroundings. I usually look some kind of level of annoyed when I’m at work which is most of the time but work doesn’t define my entire personality so I guess that’s excused. I also abuse drugs that make me bubbly and stimulated because it’s more fun and familiar to who I am.

I think my anxiety manifests in behavior and I don’t really ever bring it up as conversation because that would make me uncomfortable. It’s stuff like my nails always being chewed as far as I can bite them and chain smoking cigarettes when I’m stressed or stroking my beard a lot. Also my muscles are always sort of locked in tension and it makes my walk a lot more stiff than most people’s so I think anxiety is physical enough to notice if you’re observant. I, am actually not observant of body language or details or my surroundings at all but this is just stuff about myself that I know because well I live in my body (unfortunately :/ flesh prison). Oh yeah, walking around back and forth / being unable to sit still is another one. I don’t ever like sitting down unless it’s when I’m in my room.

I think I am used to this idea that 7s are in loud party mode 24/7 and it confuses me because some people say I’m talkative and other people say I’m real quiet it just depends on my chemistry with people. Also, there’s just more to talk about with some people than others, especially people older than me who I can have real in depth conversations with. I can feel people’s emotions radiate off of them which can make me uneasy. I try my best to fix their mood but sometimes I don’t know how to deal with it and I‘ve had really different reactions to people crying in front of me, for example, there were times when I would be the first one rushing to comfort them and there were times when I could not bring myself to care at all because I didn’t wanna deal with it. I have spent a lot time trying to please people and keep them in good spirits but lately in my life when someone is upset and making it obvious I just ignore it because it’s too draining for me and my attitude can depend a lot on the general mood around me so I have to make an
    effort to not let it change my own mood. Like at work, my whole attitude depends on who I’m working with and their mood and whether I feel enough energy to deal with my job as well and there are times when the atmosphere is very jokey and I’ll keep that going and it energized me but other times everyone’s so serious and not making much small talk and I’ll do the same. Sadly, it’s been less fun now that a lot of my favorite coworkers have quit but I still see them often enough. I also deal with conflict as a last resort; I usually ignore people’s attempts to argue with me unless it’s really pissing me
    off and it’s unavoidable but occasionally if I’m particularly messed up I can enjoy a bit of drama especially if I’m fighting over something I want.

At the end of the day, I am normally very easy to get along with and I relate to people wherever I can but my own mood is my main focus. Anything that increases my mood is important to me and I do whatever I think will keep me stimulated. Sitting in my room alone is a more painful activity for me unless I’m coming home from a long and tiring day in which case I feel the opposite and I will get really angry if my alone time is interrupted (not having a lock on my door is a pain ) but that’s just because that is what makes me feel better in those moments. I actually deal with negative emotions pretty often and sometimes it just can’t be escaped but I do everything in my power to minimize it or distract myself. I think some of this mindset could have came from, as a kid, getting negative reactions from being too emotional and from being spoiled most of the time so I learned that I was appreciated more when I wasn’t acting out but acting out became my normal response to things like being told I can’t get some toy or having to leave a friend’s house when we were having fun or especially being told play time is over, etc. and I was scolded for my dramatic outbursts and inability to be told no. So I might have learned that I need to keep doing things that are fun or I’ll have an emotional outburst if I don’t have it my way.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I should mention that I feel allergic to adult responsibilities and I would like to legally change my age to 17 because I said so. >: ( Calling to make appointments, paying bills, working, taxes, any paperwork or legal documents, etc.

Also, waiting rooms are practically a death sentence. Who invented them? Why do you have to wait when you already scheduled the exact time of your visit months ahead of time? Especially if you’re the only person waiting.

Also, at times I feel like I’m too conscious of deeper things to be a 7 but then I’ve noticed I prefer a rapid style, connecting the dots thinking that doesn’t require any real effort from my brain because I have a strong intuition naturally.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    7s ain't immune to pain. As a 7 it's just that your main motivation is to constantly runaway from it and distract yourself with more pleasant activities. It's normal you're capable of introspection.
    Introspection was the word I was trying to think of, thank you for the assistance. Yeah, from the ones I met 7s are actually pretty familiar with pain and they tend to go through scarring things more than other types. They are a lot smarter than how they present themselves most of the time, too. But they can be hard to deal with when they don’t get what they want (ahhhh, definitely talking about myself aren’t I last example of me doing that was maybe a week ago when I kept angrily calling my ex who just broke up with me all day long demanding that we get back together).

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I think with enneagram the first type that speaks to you is most often your true type. I immediately connected to enneagram 7 even when I was deeply depressed and not acting like a typical 7, I guess. I think I considered 7w8 too before but 7w6 is a better fit, I’m too pussy for that 8 wing. 6 wing makes me wanna be buddy buddy with people unless they really do me wrong enough to eliminate that option. It makes me more clingy and anxiety prone than a 7w8 could ever be too I suppose. I would erase my wing if I had the choice.

I mean, if I really am a 7. Don’t hesitate to debate it.
    You do seem 7w6. I have wondered if I was one but I don't think so. I can be friendly but so often I come off as not friendly at all. And tbh, I trust most tests that told me 7w8. It's for a fucking reason I got that result after all. But tbh, i'm not some thug retard or anything, 7w8 is different from being core 8. I just like standing up for myself (I still pick my fights, i'm not retarded) and I get angry and want to put people in their place. And if I have to, I am fine with leading. But more often i'm mostly 7 than anything. I think my wing makes me very goal-oriented.