Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 113

Thread: Do ESFps have ANY redeeming qualities?!

  1. #41

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    It’s understandable to be upset but let me assure you I know an ESFP who works for NASA as a physicist
    Who did he/she sleep with to get there?

  2. #42
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,312
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    I appreciate the effort but I’m quickly learning that they are all the same.
    It feels that way now. When you are calmer I hope you will hear my voice within you when I say that I strongly feel that you are dating from the wrong society of SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  3. #43
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,312
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    Who did he/she sleep with to get there?
    No one. He is a certified genius
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    That's actually likely. OP, few things:
    a) have you considered another type for yourself?
    b) have you considered another type (or types) for them?
    c) most importantly, have you considered cutting them off (or even limiting contact with them) for being really problematic to you? Why you didn't? Boundaries, pal!
    a.) no, I always get INTJ, INTp, ILI, I don’t fit any other description.
    b.) I actually couldn’t believe they were SEEs based on how I was treated I thought for sure I was being supervised or something
    c.) because literally no one truly cares about them. They can gather a crowd around them because they’re jesters but when shit hits the fan and no ones laughing anymore, they are truly alone. And I felt bad before but not anymore.

  5. #45

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Sleeping with someone who's slept with 200 ppl is risky. condoms
    Never met an ESFP who didn’t sleep around. I find them so repulsive.

  6. #46
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-Fi sx/sp
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    Everything is a joke with you guys
    No, not everything. I've been told that I take things too seriously at times, when they are important to me. I actually wrote a serious comment that was considerate despite the fact that you're figuratively spitting in my face for absolutely no reason other than a perceived notion that every single SEE is exactly the same. However, I quickly realized that joking about this is the only way to go, as you don't seem to be open to any rational suggestion made to you, and instead are regurgitating the same thing over and over with increasing vitriol.

    And for the record, I don't sleep around. Are you going to tell me I'm not SEE now?

  7. #47

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    They can be very hard workers and can attain a lot if they put their mind to it and exercise discipline. They can engender a spirit of competition. I find their lack of intuition prevents them from "rigging the competition" unless they have some cunning allies.

    They're decent enough so long as they don't get too close or try to take advantage of my time and intellect. However, I try to keep a distance because I can get easily exhausted. Generally, they are likable when they have their dual nearby to help even things out, but isn't that generally true of duals?
    The only time she has genuine people around her is when I’m around. I make their lives so much better. They don’t have any freaking appreciation, that’s the problem. And will treat their duals like it is THEM and only them who brings something to the relationship. They wanna be worshipped, you know. They just don’t wanna be a good person and earn the praise their selfish hearts desire. Also, I have to tone down my talent and lovableness around other people, lest they look bad.

  8. #48
    Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    @calm duality is not the garantee for perfect relationships. Why do you associate with wrecking balls in the first place?


    I think Miley is SEE...lol.

  9. #49
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-Fi sx/sp
    Posts
    559
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post


    I think Miley is SEE...lol.


    I loved this song when it came out and I love it now too. Lol. I think she's SEE too.

  10. #50
    lkdhf qkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    IEE-C-Ne 458 sx/so
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think too that she is SEE. I made the reference with her in mind actually
    Jg djwjmjabujpo jt up tvswjwf, xf nvtu dvmujwbuf uif tdjfodf pg ivnbo sfmbujpotijqt - uif bcjmjuz pg bmm qfpqmft, pg bmm ljoet, up mjwf uphfuifs, jo uif tbnf xpsme bu qfbdf.
    Gsbolmjo E. Spptfwfmu

  11. #51

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Miley is a SLE, and I’ve met her a few times. I was an extra on her Disney show Hannah Montana.

  12. #52
    Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Well, I'm going to speak from personal experience here, which may not apply to you, but I too used to type ILI and thought it made sense and couldn't see myself as an Ij or INTj. Both have strong Ti and Ni and sucky Fi/Fe, but I kind of misunderstood Fi/Fe and Ti.

    ILIs like Se, to be engaged and active; this kind of personality is something they are supposed to want on some level. But I have more of an architect/creator mindset. I know the socionics literature calls INTj "the analyst", but for me it is "the architect". And I don't really care about engaging the world, so it's probably my polr. And some things I thought belonged to Ti I was also attributing to Fi, such as ambivalent feelings about everything, which I guess could be argued as an internalized feeling, but I have strong contradictory feelings about everything, which makes me not have strong inclinations, if that makes sense, so I actually prefer to be more in-the-moment feeling and an Fe type helps me with that. I also noticed that I seemed to really rub people that are Fi-valuing the wrong way as well; I could make a joke or poke people for fun and they'd assume bad intentions behind it when I'm really just bored and maybe just looking for a reaction.

    But I've also not gotten along well with Fe types historically because I think even though function pairs are supposed to complement each other, if someone is a strong extrovert or introvert, they repress and hold too much negative energy about their dual-seeking function. It's gotten better now that I think I'm more self-aware and I don't take myself as seriously anymore. So if you're ILI, maybe this has something to do with it too, including the SEEs you're around.

  13. #53
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    canary in a coal mine
    TIM
    LSI-H
    Posts
    1,102
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    idk guys, socionics is information metabolism, so how you process information, its not behaviorism based, so SEE when converting to MBTI which is more of a "how one behaves" = ESTP more than anything else.

    See conversion chart:



    <.< the types that are more of a stereotypical MBTI ESFP are IEE & ESE..

    This makes sense why most ppl who go by behaviour attribute SLE to ppl like Trump for example, because he is ESTP in MBTI & behaviour... but a real SLE is more like MBTI ENTJ or INTJ.

    Makes sense as the bald snake dude is considered SLE in socionics and ENTJ in MBTI.



    this is why I have a problem with how you guys type here, its all MBTI contaminated, most ppl cannot separate the two in their heads.
    Last edited by shotgunfingers; 09-16-2020 at 08:17 PM. Reason: grammar
    LSI-H - - Melancholy|Sanguine - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - MBTI IST
    Oldham's Vigilant Type

    “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
    ― Carl Gustav Jung ―


  14. #54

    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    119
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    In my experience my ESFp dual was wonderful. Too bad social media was just a place we didn't interact very well. Im worried if she is busy for reasons i can't specify on this forum for privacy and cant hang out with me for muslim reasons (she's a girl, im a guy, we live with parents anyway), and we attended different parts of the same school later (me the junior college sub section, her the main campus, until i dropped out to get a health care class pre-certification online), leaving me with no other option but to ask her to court her after her college (she wants to finish college first), but in some ways i dont feel ready to date her, i want to continue being friendly. either that or she got creeped out by one rant post about feeling neglected i cant remember the details of and is ignoring me.

    but to answer your question:
    good sides: tolerant, warm, easy going, states whats on her mind and gets straight to the point with sensory like style, something us intutive types have trouble with, like ILIs, (although, I may be LII, so I may be wrong about ILIs, i always heard they were blunt).
    bad sides: i dont want to gossip about my friend, so im not gonna look for fault in her, really i didn't notice much, but ill state what others have said: if they are irresponsible, know they dont like to be controlled. so approach gently. provide structure in a nonjudgemental way, because ILIs tend to crush other people's dreams when really we're just stating facts (even though said dreams may be brainstorming, or we may be pointing out what may be wrong, when we just dont know)
    Last edited by Misfit; 09-17-2020 at 04:45 PM.

  15. #55
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,237
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    Miley is a SLE, and I’ve met her a few times. I was an extra on her Disney show Hannah Montana.
    I agree with this actually.

  16. #56
    shotgunfingers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    canary in a coal mine
    TIM
    LSI-H
    Posts
    1,102
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    Miley is a SLE, and I’ve met her a few times. I was an extra on her Disney show Hannah Montana.
    e_e thats because you consider her ESTP... which in socionics is more SEE than SLE.
    You like most ppl here know jack shit about socionics, then come to make a fucking thread blaming one type for your misfortune, which you could have controlled yourself by simply having proper boundaries like sane ppl.

    The fact that such a thread was even posted (generalizing & blaming a type) warrants 2 possibilities here: trolling for lulz or you aren't right in the head.

    Now I'm going to show you wtf you should have done with those ppl you mentioned above, by blacklisting your ass and ignoring you before you piss me off even further.
    LSI-H - - Melancholy|Sanguine - 6w5-4-8 Sp/Sx - MBTI IST
    Oldham's Vigilant Type

    “The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.”
    ― Carl Gustav Jung ―


  17. #57
    fireee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Wherever someone needs a good laugh
    TIM
    LSI
    Posts
    1,061
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEEs are awesome.

    They have a presence unmatched by any of the 16 types

  18. #58
    Nobody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    88
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @calm
    I'm intrigued, since you say you've been around Miley Cyrus before, what was it about her that made you conclude Ti-valuing over Fi-valuing?

  19. #59
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Italy
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,534
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE also have this special energy, they can bring a group of people together, even if they haven't met for a long while, they can have fun etc and create a light atmosphere. LIEs can do it a bit too but only on special occasions. ESIs and ILIs are completely unable to do this.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  20. #60
    Praise the Si qaz00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    SLI-Te
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    e_e thats because you consider her ESTP... which in socionics is more SEE than SLE.
    You like most ppl here know jack shit about socionics, then come to make a fucking thread blaming one type for your misfortune, which you could have controlled yourself by simply having proper boundaries like sane ppl.

    The fact that such a thread was even posted (generalizing & blaming a type) warrants 2 possibilities here: trolling for lulz or you aren't right in the head.

    Now I'm going to show you wtf you should have done with those ppl you mentioned above, by blacklisting your ass and ignoring you before you piss me off even further.
    You remind me of this picture:

    Trial but why always error?

  21. #61

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so 7w6or3
    Posts
    1,247
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    Never met an ESFP who didn’t sleep around. I find them so repulsive.
    Um. I have met several ESFPS who've had very few sexual partners. Humans choosing sex is their prerogative. They don't need nor deserve our shame.
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

  22. #62
    LMFAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Somewhere drunk
    TIM
    SEE 3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    Never met an ESFP who didn’t sleep around. I find them so repulsive.
    If you find them repulsive than date a different type. Not everyone has to date their duals. No one's making you but yourself. It's not a set in stone rule. If you're unsatisfied then change it. Insanity is doing the same thing over & over & expecting a different result, right?
    If you got a problem with me call 1800-who-cares

    If it ain't money in your pocket, don't worry about it

  23. #63
    LMFAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Somewhere drunk
    TIM
    SEE 3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post


    I loved this song when it came out and I love it now too. Lol. I think she's SEE too.
    Same. My favorite song from that album was Robot though.
    If you got a problem with me call 1800-who-cares

    If it ain't money in your pocket, don't worry about it

  24. #64

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    e_e thats because you consider her ESTP... which in socionics is more SEE than SLE.
    You like most ppl here know jack shit about socionics, then come to make a fucking thread blaming one type for your misfortune, which you could have controlled yourself by simply having proper boundaries like sane ppl.

    The fact that such a thread was even posted (generalizing & blaming a type) warrants 2 possibilities here: trolling for lulz or you aren't right in the head.

    Now I'm going to show you wtf you should have done with those ppl you mentioned above, by blacklisting your ass and ignoring you before you piss me off even further.
    Mustve missed the part where I said I met her in person and worked with her. But wow you seem very upset. I don’t care. None of what you said was necessary. My post was a rant but I used a lot of hyperbole and in that way I’m definitely trolling. I started with “I’m fed up” for a reason. GoodBye!
    For a Gamma hater he sure does love the Gamma Thread!

  25. #65
    LMFAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Somewhere drunk
    TIM
    SEE 3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    e_e thats because you consider her ESTP... which in socionics is more SEE than SLE.
    You like most ppl here know jack shit about socionics, then come to make a fucking thread blaming one type for your misfortune, which you could have controlled yourself by simply having proper boundaries like sane ppl.

    The fact that such a thread was even posted (generalizing & blaming a type) warrants 2 possibilities here: trolling for lulz or you aren't right in the head.

    Now I'm going to show you wtf you should have done with those ppl you mentioned above, by blacklisting your ass and ignoring you before you piss me off even further.
    How does mbti ESTP correlate more to SEE in socionics? & What does mbti ESFP correlate most with then? I know the function definitions differ somewhat, but I still have way more knowledge in mbti than socionics so the relationship between the 2 theories is still a little fuzzy to me sometimes.

    Don't mean to derail the original reason for this thread, but I was genuinely curious when I came across your response about it. Especially since I usually consider ESTP or ENTP for myself in myers briggs (though I think ENFJ could be plausible too).
    If you got a problem with me call 1800-who-cares

    If it ain't money in your pocket, don't worry about it

  26. #66

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    SEEs are awesome.

    They have a presence unmatched by any of the 16 types
    I hate them and their presence always spell doom or disaster to me. But LSIs disappear far sooner than everyone else or saves the day in some LSI way.

  27. #67

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    How does mbti ESTP correlate more to SEE in socionics? & What does mbti ESFP correlate most with then? I know the function definitions differ somewhat, but I still have way more knowledge in mbti than socionics so the relationship between the 2 theories is still a little fuzzy to me sometimes.

    Don't mean to derail the original reason for this thread, but I was genuinely curious when I came across your response about it. Especially since I usually consider ESTP or ENTP for myself in myers briggs (though I think ENFJ could be plausible too).
    It sounds like hogwash because it is hogwash.

  28. #68
    LMFAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Somewhere drunk
    TIM
    SEE 3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    I hate them and their presence always spell doom or disaster to me. But LSIs disappear far sooner than everyone else or saves the day in some LSI way.
    If you hate them then don't date them. Simple. Problem solved. Why date a type you hate? People are completely goofy sometimes, I swear.
    If you got a problem with me call 1800-who-cares

    If it ain't money in your pocket, don't worry about it

  29. #69

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Um. I have met several ESFPS who've had very few sexual partners. Humans choosing sex is their prerogative. They don't need nor deserve our shame.
    They are liars so I wouldn’t be so quick to believe such a blatant lie like that.

  30. #70
    LMFAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Somewhere drunk
    TIM
    SEE 3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    It sounds like hogwash because it is hogwash.
    Not necessarily, because their definitions do differ so I've heard there's not always a direct correlation. Like I've heard Te in mbti can correlate with SeTi in socionics sometimes. They are different systems.
    If you got a problem with me call 1800-who-cares

    If it ain't money in your pocket, don't worry about it

  31. #71

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    SEE also have this special energy, they can bring a group of people together, even if they haven't met for a long while, they can have fun etc and create a light atmosphere. LIEs can do it a bit too but only on special occasions. ESIs and ILIs are completely unable to do this.
    I prefer LIEs 100 percent. I’ll probably marry one of those. We can have a SEE child together to ease the mirror woes, I can just send the little shit to their room when their evil ESFP tendencies show up.

  32. #72
    LMFAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Somewhere drunk
    TIM
    SEE 3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    They are liars so I wouldn’t be so quick to believe such a blatant lie like that.
    Any type can lie though. I have an ISFp friend that's told some pretty bizarre lies before. I find ESFps to be pretty direct, myself. If I ask my ESFp friend for advice for example he doesn't sugar coat, which I like. Somehow even though he's direct it comes across better than say an ESTj giving advice would. Probably just because I know he's a cheery person even when being straightforward.
    If you got a problem with me call 1800-who-cares

    If it ain't money in your pocket, don't worry about it

  33. #73

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    SEEs are awesome.

    They have a presence unmatched by any of the 16 types
    I want to put them all on an island and let them kill each other. I’d watch from my sailboat with binoculars.

  34. #74
    LMFAO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Somewhere drunk
    TIM
    SEE 3w2 so/sp
    Posts
    395
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    I prefer LIEs 100 percent. I’ll probably marry one of those. We can have a SEE child together to ease the mirror woes, I can just send the little shit to their room when their evil ESFP tendencies show up.
    You sound like a fun person
    If you got a problem with me call 1800-who-cares

    If it ain't money in your pocket, don't worry about it

  35. #75

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    @calm
    I'm intrigued, since you say you've been around Miley Cyrus before, what was it about her that made you conclude Ti-valuing over Fi-valuing?
    She is extremely direct and definitely not a feeler. Such an Se dom too but an obvious negativist. Trust me, even with my bias, I’m sure she’s not a SEE. She goes by what she’s thinking not what she’s feeling, uses Fe tho. She’d be very direct with the crew. She was never moody in any way, always about business. A boss! she earned my respect the second I saw her in action. Great gal!

  36. #76

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    103
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    Any type can lie though. I have an ISFp friend that's told some pretty bizarre lies before. I find ESFps to be pretty direct, myself. If I ask my ESFp friend for advice for example he doesn't sugar coat, which I like. Somehow even though he's direct it comes across better than say an ESTj giving advice would. Probably just because I know he's a cheery person even when being straightforward.
    But they lie COMPULSIVELY. They can not stand to tell the truth. Is it Ti polr? They will even say their name with an accent it doesn’t have, just to squeeze a lie in. They will switch around numbers if you ask for their phone number, just to lie some more. They love lying more than the reckless excessive irresponsible sex, and surprisingly more than they love stealing, and stealing men/women from people, kicking people while their down, and manipulating them, and abusing young children.

  37. #77

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TIM
    LIE-Ni sx/so 7w6or3
    Posts
    1,247
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    They are liars so I wouldn’t be so quick to believe such a blatant lie like that.
    um, no. no type is a liar type
    ENTj-Ni sx/so

  38. #78
    ⚢ Ψ^(`∀´#)↝ gremlin snek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    lewdspace~
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    um, no. no type is a liar type
    don’t listen to her @calm... she likes LIEs

    200% terminal retardation
    drain gang
    neko/acc
    fully automated vegetable corpse

  39. #79
    ÉL QUE SABE, SABE DEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Pluto
    Posts
    182
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Duality's overrated, my @calm friend.

  40. #80
    aster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,031
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I’ve had a bad experience with a SEE lately. I also think she’s enneagram 3, maybe 3w2 sx/so. I think that plays a part. But I kind of see what you mean. She was a huge liar, I couldn’t believe it. But I don’t think all SEE’s are like this. Maybe it’s also a combo of enneagram . And I think she was just plain fucked up. Maybe you are attracting people who are fucked up lol

    honestly I’d recommend just forgetting about socionics and focus more on your chemistry with another person and if it doesn’t work out it’s not the end of the world. I see people thinking too much about socionics and being too picky and over complicating things. makes it hard to find anyone like that, you’ll be 80
    Pisces 🌞 Pisces 🌚 Virgo Rising

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •