Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I’ve given my own interpretation of part of Bible before, and in fact Tommy has liked my post on it. So I don’t think she has the problem of an inability to accept multiple viewpoints that are reasonable, but obviously if you handle it in an insulting way, a religious person is going to be emotionally invested and be reactive to that. Your problem is that you feel like you’re being limited in your ability to express yourself, and thus act insulting, but you can actually do it without being insulting. You shouldn’t just project your prior experiences with a type of person onto everybody else of that type (in this case, religious people) you meet from then on without checking if it even applies.
    Thanks for the response. I feel we're just talking past each other at this point though(maybe it's something like so-blind vs sx-blind). I don't get why you associate my (a)religious viewpoints with those of Duschia. I am just "on his side" because I think it's his right to point out things he doesn't agree with. If he wasn't respectful, Tommy could have just have said that calmly instead of insulting him and me in passing. I understand that I might have been a (rather small) cause for that, but again, it doesn't excuse her lack of self-restraint. Your argument right now is a bit similar to "the girl wouldn't have been raped if she hadn't put on such a short skirt". Don't put the blame on the origin just because it's the origin, that's denying free will to Tommy and normalizing emotional outbreaks. It's true that I projected some things on Tommy that I have met in other people. @Tommy I retract the accusation of you being bigoted and unable to see other viewpoints if other people have other experiences with you.

Tbf I didn't follow the whole convo they had because as I said I don't really care about religion. I'm 100% for freedom of faith. So maybe also don't project stuff on me either. If I was insulting at first it was unintentional. What I was fed up with afterwards wasn't about that though, it's about her flaring up again for what I perceived to be no reason and "braking my peace". If I was being insulting in my second post, it was mostly because of that, not because i feel "being limited in my ability to express myself". I have nothing to express. I don't care about the content. What I care about is having thrown to my face that I don't care about Fi by someone who clearly only cares about it when people are nice with them.

I appreciate a lot that you take your time to reason with me but I think I'll leave it at that.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Thanks for the response. I feel we're just talking past each other at this point though(maybe it's something like so-blind vs sx-blind). I don't get why you associate my (a)religious viewpoints with those of Duschia. I am just "on his side" because I think it's his right to point out things he doesn't agree with. If he wasn't respectful, Tommy could have just have said that calmly instead of insulting him and me in passing. I understand that I might have been a (rather small) cause for that, but again, it doesn't excuse her lack of self-restraint. Your argument right now is a bit similar to "the girl wouldn't have been raped if she hadn't put on such a short skirt". Don't put the blame on the origin just because it's the origin, that's denying free will to Tommy and normalizing emotional outbreaks. It's true that I projected some things on Tommy that I have met in other people. @Tommy I retract the accusation of you being bigoted and unable to see other viewpoints if other people have other experiences with you.

Tbf I didn't follow the whole convo they had because as I said I don't really care about religion. I'm 100% for freedom of faith. So maybe also don't project stuff on me either. If I was insulting at first it was unintentional. What I was fed up with afterwards wasn't about that though, it's about her flaring up again for what I perceived to be no reason and "braking my peace". If I was being insulting in my second post, it was mostly because of that, not because i feel "being limited in my ability to express myself". I have nothing to express. I don't care about the content. What I care about is having thrown to my face that I don't care about Fi by someone who clearly only cares about it when people are nice with them.

I appreciate a lot that you take your time to reason with me but I think I'll leave it at that.
    Well I’m saying that from what I know of Tommy, she wouldn’t just randomly insult people who simply disagree with her views. So it’s most likely you’ve indeed had a history of attacking her and arguing with her for her views before as she’s claimed.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Well I’m saying that from what I know of Tommy, she wouldn’t just randomly insult people who simply disagree with her views. So it’s most likely you’ve indeed had a history of attacking her and arguing with her for her views before as she’s claimed.
    Yes, I did make fun of her once when she spread conspiracy theories about Bill Gates and COVID-19. I apologized afterwards, same as I did now, so if that's the reason she's mad at me then maybe she should learn to forgive or at least talk about it with me. I tried to make amends; it's not my problem anymore; if for her it still is, then it's definitely best for me to shun her because I'm not interested in grudges, bitterness and passive-aggressiveness.
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 10-22-2020 at 10:08 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@lkdhf qkb, you seem to me to be a very reasonable, intelligent, thoughtful person. I rarely come across someone who has these traits, and the IEE-Ne whom I know IRL, while very intelligent, can seem to be neither reasonable nor thoughtful sometimes. I know that individuals vary, but I associate calmness and reasonableness more with the IEE-Fi's. Have you ever considered that subtype for yourself?

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @lkdhf qkb, you seem to me to be a very reasonable, intelligent, thoughtful person. I rarely come across someone who has these traits, and the IEE-Ne whom I know IRL, while very intelligent, can seem to be neither reasonable nor thoughtful sometimes. I know that individuals vary, but I associate calmness and reasonableness more with the IEE-Fi's. Have you ever considered that subtype for yourself?
    Umm thanks I don't think I'm IEE-Fi because I know some of them and their Ti is non-existent. I might be perceived as thoughful because I got supervised the shit out of both my Fi and Ti by my EII and LSI parents. Everything always had to be justified, legitimated, assessed.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Umm thanks I don't think I'm IEE-Fi because I know some of them and their Ti is non-existent. I might be perceived as thoughful because I got supervised the shit out of both my Fi and Ti by my EII and LSI parents. Everything always had to be justified, legitimated, assessed.
    I'm dealing with a male EII and male LSI myself right now, and I hate that stuff. The EII isn't so bad, but the LSI is a fucking anal nightmare for detail conformance. Fuck, how do people live like that?

Again, I shouldn't paint an entire sociotype with one brush, but this LSI is a little H!tler.

Oh, man. You were raised by a Conflictor and a Mirror. No wonder you think before you speak. No safe haven anywhere.

The Conflictor is just an alien, but a Mirror looks like someone you know until they take the mask off.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lkdhf qkb, you seem to me to be a very reasonable, intelligent, thoughtful person. I rarely come across someone who has these traits, and the IEE-Ne whom I know IRL, while very intelligent, can seem to be neither reasonable nor thoughtful sometimes. I know that individuals vary, but I associate calmness and reasonableness more with the IEE-Fi's. Have you ever considered that subtype for yourself?
    Mb she's esi (you and duschia seem to get her better than I do). I was considering alpha or gamma for her. But ESI makes sense. ESI-Se have that odd quasi aggressive way of approaching to ppl. Edit. Also reminds me of the way Lumps use to interact with ppl.
    Last edited by Faith; 10-24-2020 at 03:03 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Mb she's esi. I was considering alpha or gamma for her. But ESI makes sense. ESI-Se have that odd quasi aggressive way of approaching to ppl.
    @Tommy, @lkdhf qkb self-identifies as a male.

And just because he seems reasonable to me and not to you does not mean he's my Dual and not yours. Lol.

I actually do not think that lkdhf qkb is ESI. The ESI's on this forum give me an "up close and personal and immediate" feeling, while lkdhf qkb seems slightly more remote and analytical to me.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tommy, lkdhf qkb[/B][/URL] self-identifies as a male.

And just because he seems reasonable to me and not to you does not mean he's my Dual and not yours. Lol.

I actually do not think that lkdhf qkb is ESI. The ESI's on this forum give me an "up close and personal and immediate" feeling, while lkdhf qkb seems slightly more remote and analytical to me.
    I didn't know that. Are you sure you are not confusing him/her for duschia? For the rest, sure. You have demonstrated to be able to identify your duals.

However, the fact that s/he seems reasonable TO YOU and duschia but s/he doesnt seem like that at all to me could point that she could be in your quadra.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I didn't know that. Are you sure you are not confusing him/her for duschia? For the rest, sure. You have demonstrated to be able to identify your duals.

However, the fact that s/he seems reasonable TO YOU and duschia but s/he doesnt seem like that at all to me could point that she could be in your quadra.
    @Tommy, here you go: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...9426-lkdhf-qkb

Click on the "About Me" tab.

Also, look at his avatar. It appears to be a kid wearing a crown, who is the center of attention in a playland of toy trees and bright colors. I'd call this Infantile and Ne, which with the symmetry and overbright colors points to Delta IEE. Not even Delta NF, because EII's tend to have avatars which play up Feeling much more.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Tommy, here you go: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...9426-lkdhf-qkb

Click on the "About Me" tab.

Also, look at his avatar. It appears to be a kid wearing a crown, who is the center of attention in a playland of toy trees and bright colors. I'd call this Infantile and Ne, which with the symmetry and overbright colors points to Delta IEE. Not even Delta NF, because EII's tend to have avatars which play up Feeling much more.
    I can't see anything about gender, he's not in my contacts /Friends list. But I'm going to trust your Word because it seems you can see it. Anyway, I don't type ppl based in their avatar pics but through the identification of Quadra values and IEs. Also to me the pic is a woman with a crown and doesnt tell me anything about his type.
    Last edited by Faith; 10-24-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ania View Post
    for "ikd"?
    what does ikd means?

Disbelief Jung
    TIM