Thread: Which tritype would you like to date/befriend..which enneagram are you drawn to?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Which tritype would you like to date/befriend..which enneagram are you drawn to?

I’d like to meet a 749..again..(with 7 as main enneagram). I like 7s a lot.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I am drawn to 8s and 1s I like firm and resolute people @DirectorAbbie

She’s my cousin’s twin
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1: I like people who have 1 in their tritype.
    2: People who are 2s can get annoying, though they're well-meaning.
    3: I don't know many 3s. I guess they're okay.
    4: I like being around healthy 4s. Unhealthy 4s not so much. That's probably true of every type, but I seem to like 4s more than others do.
    5: Kinda boring, but better if they're 4 wings.
    6: Same as for 4s. I like 6s.
    7. They're okay, but they seem to be the most popular, and I don't see the appeal. They can be annoying.
    8. I don't like being around them. It's fine to have 8 in one's tritype though.
    9. They're fine.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In her article this lady says we have an enneagram dual it’s funny I do seem to be the enneagram dual of a lot of my mates..(after figuring out their tritypes) and I like 7s and they are supposed to be mine. I dunno how she figures it out but it’s interesting. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/typev...gram-dual/amp/

she also says we get on with people who we have a similar tritype too..(possibly causing annoying crushes lol)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I am drawn to 8s and 1s I like firm and resolute people @DirectorAbbie

She’s my cousin’s twin
    do you mean they are similar? I am starting to pick up on people’s tritypes..it’s funny noticing the similarities between people (who are totally different socionics types) I mean I may have picked up on this stuff without personality type knowledge but I doubt as much

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bethanyrose View Post
    In her article this lady says we have an enneagram dual it’s funny I do seem to be the enneagram dual of a lot of my mates..(after figuring out their tritypes) and I like 7s and they are supposed to be mine. I dunno how she figures it out but it’s interesting. https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/typev...gram-dual/amp/

she also says we get on with people who we have a similar tritype too..(possibly causing annoying crushes lol)
    Interesting, but it looks like the "most beneficial type" list is just a list of [reverse] flow direction.

As a triple-compliant, I got this: "126 (The Supporter): Type 4, 5, 9"
    But then: "459 (The Contemplative): Type 3, 7, 8"
    So I'm not my duals's dual? That's not dualism then.

There's also "378 (The Mover & Shaker): Type 1, 2, 6" but 3, 7, and 8 are my least-favorite of each triad.

Looks like the recommendation is just to share one bit in tritype.

What I relate to in order:
    1, 6, 5, 2, 9, 7, 3, 8, 4

What I prefer in order (afaik):
    6, 4, 1, 9, 5, 2, 3, 7, 8

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DirectorAbbie View Post
    Interesting, but it looks like the "most beneficial type" list is just a list of [reverse] flow direction.

As a triple-compliant, I got this: "126 (The Supporter): Type 4, 5, 9"
    But then: "459 (The Contemplative): Type 3, 7, 8"
    So I'm not my duals's dual? That's not dualism then.

There's also "378 (The Mover & Shaker): Type 1, 2, 6" but 3, 7, and 8 are my least-favorite of each triad.

Looks like the recommendation is just to share one bit in tritype.

What I relate to in order:
    1, 6, 5, 2, 9, 7, 3, 8, 4

What I prefer in order (afaik):
    6, 4, 1, 9, 5, 2, 3, 7, 8
    I think it's saying that for some types you have more than one enneagram dual so a 126 tritype would like 4s, 5s and 9s. And yes it is not duality because you will not be your dual's dual :s But I think it says that one partner being the dual will create a type of 'social glue'. So for example I have been friends with lots of 268s and have a had 146/126 close friends too and their dual can be 9 (me). They weren't necessarily healthiest friendships.. but I have def had frequent friendships (some very good) with these types.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Threes and Sevens are the most appealing to me, while I find Fives and Nines to be the least appealing.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

do you mean they are similar? I am starting to pick up on people’s tritypes..it’s funny noticing the similarities between people (who are totally different socionics types) I mean I may have picked up on this stuff without personality type knowledge but I doubt as much
    I mean I am just naturally drawn to 1 and 8 although my husband is a 6 so
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EIE-NI(C) 3w4 SP/SX
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like 5s, 3s, and 9s.
    2s, 6s and 1s stress me out (I feel like it's just a matter of time before I hurt their feelings).
    I am neutral towards 4s, 7s, and 8s.

So I tend to like 359, 369, 459, 379, 479, 378, 478.

259s, 469s, 468, 145 can be a mixed bag

136, 146, 126, 268, 269 can cause friction
    Last edited by Stance; 09-15-2020 at 10:58 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I mean I am just naturally drawn to 1 and 8 although my husband is a 6 so
    oh soz I meant is @DirectorAbbie similar to your cousin?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    I like 5s, 3s, and 9s.
    2s, 6s and 1s stress me out (I feel like it's just a matter of time before I hurt their feelings).
    I am neutral towards 4s, 7s, and 8s.

So I tend to like 359, 369, 459, 379, 479, 378, 478.

259s, 469s, 468, 145 can be a mixed bag

136, 146, 126, 268, 269 can cause friction
    Do you feel like you can spot people’s tritypes quite easily? I’m kinda new to it..but finding it interesting to read about

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also interesting if people share their own tritype or enneagram type too so we can see which types might like us!

TIM
    EIE-NI(C) 3w4 SP/SX
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you feel like you can spot people’s tritypes quite easily? I’m kinda new to it..but finding it interesting to read about
    In some ways, yes. Like some types are more mellow. Some types are intense/reactive. Other types are more rigid.

For example: 459s are passive, introverted, in their own heads. 359s are somewhat similar but you can tell they want recognition/validation while being hidden. 379s are more engaged, adaptable and less head-y. 369s are adaptable but more conscientious. 361s are extra conscientious, perfectionistic, and competency focused.

469s are somewhat easy-going but they are constant questioning how their identity fits into things. 461s are questioners but they are more definitive in their identity and how they want to come off. 351s are questioners and curious but much less identity-focused and more detached and competency-focused.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting! I need to read up on a bit more coz atm I’m just going by my basic enneagram type knowledge (and tritype descriptions but those can be vague)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friends atm are: (numbers not necessarily in order)

enfp 147
    esfp 628
    intp 528
    Isfp 297
    intp 549
    esfj 286
    infj 259
    enfp 279
    Isfp 649
    istj 126
    estp 7..
    new cool friend: Entp 548?
    friend I don’t get to see much: 794

friend who I’m having trouble with: isfp 693

sis: esfp 728
    bro: istj 639

I’d like a 739 friend too maybe..
    Last edited by bethanyrose; 09-16-2020 at 12:32 PM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

7w6 2w3 9w8 so/sx would be nice, I think.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 1w2 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that I am the most drawn to 5s, 7s, and 9s. I like the intellectualism that 5s have. The shared love for learning new things makes it easy to connect with them.

As for 7s and 9s - I like them because they have opposing energies to me. I like the spontaneity that 7s bring to the deliberateness that I have of an enneagram 1. I also like 9s because they are chill. I have this need to be always "on" and productive - their calmness balances this need out.

As for tritypes, I would like to befriend someone with the 792, 952, or 953 tritype.
    1w2 sp/so - 135 - LIE-Ni - Virgo - Ravenclaw
    1w2 - 3w4 - 5w4
    secretly a lil' powerhouse girl...