Thread: Examples of SEI males

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Examples of SEI males

Hello there, I've seen a lot of SEI females before, but I think I've only seen a handful of SEI males. All of which, I believe, are the Si subtype. I really need some guidance in regards to the Fe subtype, because either I'm not noticing them, or mistaking them for other types. I have definitely seen a lot of SEI-Fe females though.

Do you guys have some examples?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fe subs may seem like ESE in some ways
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Beautiful sky
    I also have a hard time imagining a male ESE, and I don't think I've known one closely.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry, i'm kind of bad at differentiating subtypes.
    SEI males are great. huggable no matter what form they come in.
    I'm only good at finding artsy fartsy femboy SEIs though... not sure how a really manly man one would look like tbh

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure my grandpa's one. He tested as ISFJ on an mbti test (Si Fe Ti Ne in mbti) & 1w2 on an enneagram test. I would guess sp/so for his instinctual subtype. His tritype would probably be either 125 or 126.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My male bestfriend tested SEI in a socionics test, and he's quite not what you'd expect from an SEI male, tho he could be a weird SLI, I used to think he's SEI, always did but he's showing too much Te for SEI, and I don't know. I'll let you know more when I figure him out more, he's a strange, interesting dude. I'd usually expect SEI males to be more "effeminate" in a way, since Si itself is kind of feminine, at least for me, and plus Fe2 and Te polr, it'd make them kinda too soft. But I don't know. Hmmm. He also really doesn't seem to have any Fe, but could be cultural too. He also had a rough upbringing.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My male SEI friend/past love interest is very soft but not feminine, which I found quite intriguing. He adores cooking and the way he talks is very measured but with lots of emotional inflection unlike his Te creative counterparts who are a lot more deadpan. He likes statistics and philosophy and actively seeks out things that will engage him with those topics, but on the other hand he also really enjoys tabletop roleplaying and even live action roleplaying. He's also fond of strategy games but I have no clue how good he is at them lol. When we talk he always directs the conversation towards how I'm doing and always likes to keep a lighthearted mood going. He used to check up on me to ask me if I'm taking care of myself.

Oh shit, I just realized I know another male SEI who was also a past love interest, lmfao. He also likes strategy games and discussing philosophy.

They both dress for comfort and practicality, preferring muted colors.

What didn't work with these guys was that they lack forceful impact. Their presence is very smooth and accepting, with them you feel like you're going to be supported no matter what, but they are very go with the flow and lack... bite. Y'know?

TIM
    3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@snek
    For the interview, I'm curious about that woman's (redhead) type. I've seen a bunch of ppl who looked like her, and I have no idea how to type them.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Surreal View Post
    @snek
    For the interview, I'm curious about that woman's (redhead) type. I've seen a bunch of ppl who looked like her, and I have no idea how to type them.
    @Surreal, I typed her progressively.

First, she’s amazingly hot, so that narrows it down for me to duals, near-duals, and logical sensors. Hot, but too sharp-featured to be a Dual, and I got an Alpha or Beta (LSI?) or Delta Si impression.

Next, I watched her face throughout the interview until I could match her expressions with those of women whose types I believe I know, either in real life or on line.

Finally, I’m pretty confident that she is an SEI-Fe. Because she matches the unique expressions of a woman I work with. And SEI-Fe’s have EXACTLY the same function strengths as my Duals, the ESI-Fi’s.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Never met an effeminate Si type. I've met tons of effeminate N types though (but its not a rule either). However all those Si males look soft in a way, and are caring (especially SLI).

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

this guy might be SEI-Fe 9w1 so/sx ... might pull a few others from the alpha thread

there's really kind of a wide range there in personalities, as goes with any other type, so is there any specific kind of SEI that you're looking for?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Finnish comedian Ismo Leikola is SEI. I don't think he is funny at all, but apparently he has made it in America now.

Edit: Ok, I watched it again and he is actually pretty funny.

Last edited by Tallmo; 09-19-2020 at 08:11 AM.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    this guy might be SEI-Fe 9w1 so/sx ... might pull a few others from the alpha thread

there's really kind of a wide range there in personalities, as goes with any other type, so is there any specific kind of SEI that you're looking for?

This guy looks like a mixture of Jim Carrey and Keanu Reeves. He's awkward as hell.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve read that Brad Pitt is SEI. He seems sweet and soft, because SLE Angelina Jolie used him like a punching bag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I met a SEI at a house party, and he asked how my mother was doing, and I was startled wondering if this guy an ocean away from my mom knew...my mom? Then when he asked how my last meal was for me, I started getting it...he was showing care and asking about my reaction to things. I felt like I couldn't speak. He was asking me questions that completely left me high and dry. How is my mom? Like in what way? How did I rate my most recent meal? Uh, nutritionally?

The thing is, though, I did like him. I just couldn't speak his language at all. He caught my attention, tho

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEI-Si

but on a serious note:

“You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.”
    - Epictetus

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    My male SEI friend/past love interest is very soft but not feminine, which I found quite intriguing. He adores cooking and the way he talks is very measured but with lots of emotional inflection unlike his Te creative counterparts who are a lot more deadpan. He likes statistics and philosophy and actively seeks out things that will engage him with those topics, but on the other hand he also really enjoys tabletop roleplaying and even live action roleplaying. He's also fond of strategy games but I have no clue how good he is at them lol. When we talk he always directs the conversation towards how I'm doing and always likes to keep a lighthearted mood going. He used to check up on me to ask me if I'm taking care of myself.

Oh shit, I just realized I know another male SEI who was also a past love interest, lmfao. He also likes strategy games and discussing philosophy.

They both dress for comfort and practicality, preferring muted colors.

What didn't work with these guys was that they lack forceful impact. Their presence is very smooth and accepting, with them you feel like you're going to be supported no matter what, but they are very go with the flow and lack... bite. Y'know?
    that sounds suspiciously like me.. do I know you?

┻┳|
    ┳┻| _
    ┻┳| •.•)
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|

.. minus the lack of bite ofc.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve thought a long time that Stephen Chow seemed SEI.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    that sounds suspiciously like me.. do I know you?

┻┳|
    ┳┻| _
    ┻┳| •.•)
    ┳┻|⊂ノ
    ┻┳|

.. minus the lack of bite ofc.
    Yeah no, you do have Demo Si and value Fe, however weak. But the vibes are COMPLETELY different as you do have bite, lol.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Yeah no, you do have Demo Si and value Fe, however weak. But the vibes are COMPLETELY different as you do have bite, lol.
    q_q ah, too bad.. tfw not SEI enough..

Many ISTjs find it quite easy to interact with strangers and considering that they are introverts can feel quite close to someone even after a relatively short amount of contact. They often have a large compendium of jokes and anecdotes. Males often use this arsenal to charm females, usually behaving very gallantly, successfully playing role of the gentleman. They are often the life and soul of the party. They enjoy singing with little more than a guitar for accompaniment and often in a romantic style.
    needs more work.. I should learn the violin..

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Gaston Acurio is SEI. Maybe Fe subtype.

As a kid, one of my favorite dishes from my SEI grandpa was sugar on tomatoes. I think he might have been Si subtype. He was definitely on the reserved side, but quite gentle. There was a garden he built in our yard with farm animals and planted carrots. And he'd also plant flowers alongside the garden paths with railings made from different tree sticks he had gathered. I still remember skinning my knee really badly and just staring at a deep red chrysanthemum that was in bloom. Sigh.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by moloko View Post
    SEI-Si

Bob Ross ESE - Si subtype, former airforce drill sergent. Te role.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I think Finnish comedian Ismo Leikola is SEI. I don't think he is funny at all, but apparently he has made it in America now.

Edit: Ok, I watched it again and he is actually pretty funny.

He makes a good example of a cross-over SEI SLI type. Si people from outside the States always feel more natural. Same feel as Bjork.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Joe Biden???

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking Sam from Lord of The Rings, Ron Weasley from Harry Potter and Yung Lean (swedish soundcloud rapper)

They are so chill it's like they are high all the time. They are very modest and rarely draw attention to themselves, never fish for compliments, never inconvenience others, never start conflict and don't add fuel to the fire during conflict situations. I saw an SEI get bullied quite unfairly, his bag taken from him and his card stolen, and he just ignored the bullies and stoically retrieved his backpack while not making eye contact. Didn't even complain afterwards, just shrugged it off. Kind of similar to the blasé attitude of SLE.

THEY HAVE NO FAULTS except their only fault which is they are lazy and can infect everyone around them in a paralyzed state of swimming in a cosmos of idle indulgence. Me and my ILI friend try not to go over to our SEI's friend's house for this reason, we get there and just sit around doing nothing which drives us both insane. But really, they have no flaws at all. They are absolute angels. The women are angels too. Just look at Clairo.

I also noticed with the dudes they have a feminine spirit to them because of their high emotional intelligence and gentle tact, however when they're around their main gang of friends they will mirror their attitudes and express a more stereotypical masculine self, will swear a bit more and have a bit more of a bad boy character and may even do some bad boy things.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[/QUOTE]

oh no i can't stand this guy, such a cookie cutter vegan "superfood" youtuber. is he really SEI? He seems far too pretentious. it's not even a healthy diet anyway, its overpriced and repackaged peasant food shipped from overseas and harvested by poor people. he's eating so many enzyme protein inhibitors and mineral chelators in all that plant food. no wonder he can't even speak properly. i can't f***** believe he eats wheatgrass.

he reminds me of russell brand

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shawn Mendes!

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PinKDiGiT18 View Post
    Shawn Mendes!
    Are you here?? Watching me?

I was just watching this video and thinking that Shawn Mendes and Jimmy Fallon seem to operate in the same manner and they both can be SEI>IEI.

Mirror mirror!:

Shawn Mendes is dating with Camila Cabello, I also think she is probably SEI.

Another person who operates in similar way is Ben Barnes, I thought he is SEI>INFx

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Colin Farrell

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

SEI Auto Mechanic

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    SEI Auto Mechanic
    I agree, same sociotypes as most of the camp cooks at my last Arctic project. Everyone has a place and a role.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0De73Fy3Iw
    I think Jean-Luc Mélenchon is an SEI-FE subtype

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Andrew Scott- my fave SEI-fe (he seems very SEI-fe..ish)

hottest gay priest ever
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 07-16-2022 at 10:38 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vincent Kartheiser- my second fave SEI-fe, maybe he is more my fave actually. I'd marry him lol

lol. 'Pete and I are alike- we can both feel like we're doing the right thing and getting all the wrong responses'..aww

He plays Pete in Mad Men. The character is such a dick but you kinda love him. Love this scene when he punches someone coz they call IEI Peggy fat

He also plays Angel's son Connor in the Buffy spin off Angel. I rememeber being really in awe of the actor and character and sort of fancying him even though he was really annoying and also young.

SEI-fes yay

I love SEI-si too but in a different way- more of an admiring way, their presence is very comforting and they seem more holy, yes like an angel. SEI-fe is full of wonder- they remind me how I feel on the inside on a good day to see that in someone else gives you the biggest dose of happiness and makes you remember how to feel happy
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 07-16-2022 at 11:09 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post

Andrew Scott- my fave SEI-fe (he seems very SEI-fe..ish)

hottest gay priest ever
    possibly EIE

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blaecaedre View Post
    possibly EIE
    don’t spoils my dreams Hm could be! There’s some heavy SEI influence at least

also his chemistry with the actress in fleabag is off the roof- and think she has to be IEE. Thought they could be semi-duals
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 07-16-2022 at 07:22 PM.