Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Gamma roleplaying

  1. #1
    Smilex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Gamma roleplaying

    Matt Colville, ENTj, and his mostly gamma crew play the Chain of Acheron on youtube.
    Nice display of quadra dynamics and reactions to being left out of them.

    If you're too lazy to look for the series yourself, here's a link to one of the early episodes.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3jZgnAdt2M

  2. #2
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-N sx/sp
    Posts
    583
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What are the other types in the crew, in your opinion?

  3. #3
    Smilex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    What are the other types in the crew, in your opinion?
    Töm is the ESFp and Anna is INTp. Tom is also INTp, but opposite subtype in comparison to Anna. Lars is Ij-Se, arguably ISFj.
    Phil is not in quadra.

    Nice pic, btw.

  4. #4
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-N sx/sp
    Posts
    583
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smilex View Post
    Töm is the ESFp and Anna is INTp. Tom is also INTp, but opposite subtype in comparison to Anna. Lars is Ij-Se, arguably ISFj.
    Phil is not in quadra.

    Nice pic, btw.
    Ty for the reply, I'll watch a bit more later. I am curious because despite being Gamma I'm pretty bad at recognizing them (probably because I just don't think about socionics outside of this forum much).

    And thanks, yours is cool as well!

  5. #5
    Smilex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Ty for the reply, I'll watch a bit more later. I am curious because despite being Gamma I'm pretty bad at recognizing them (probably because I just don't think about socionics outside of this forum much).

    And thanks, yours is cool as well!

    An honest, polite question is so rare that one should always respect them. If one can help, one should. It helps make everyone happier. No need to play games.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,178
    Mentioned
    1114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    for example of types is a separate section with famouses
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  7. #7
    shitposter extraordinaire
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    134
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I put on my robe and wizard ha-

    Oh... that kind of roleplaying.

  8. #8
    Smilex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    for example of types is a separate section with famouses
    Get rid of every thought you've ever had and you will become a better person.

  9. #9
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-N sx/sp
    Posts
    583
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I don't mind the separate threads. The Gamma subforum needs more love anyway

  10. #10
    Smilex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    I don't mind the separate threads. The Gamma subforum needs more love anyway
    This is not a thread about famous individuals. This is a thread about an opportunity to watch quadra dynamics play out for hours in a social situation. Sol is just doing his usual harassment.

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    12,178
    Mentioned
    1114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Matt Colville is not ENTJ

    and there are no types as "ENTj"
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  12. #12
    Smilex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Matt Colville is not ENTJ

    and there are no types as "ENTj"
    There's a reason why you're one of the worst jokes on the forum. You've been on site for years and learned nothing. Get a job.

  13. #13
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-N sx/sp
    Posts
    583
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyway, to get back on track, lol.

    The guy you say is from another quadra really barely talks. It seems like he can't find an appropriate "in" to the conversation whereas the others keep joking with each other and laughing, it's like he's just observing them. It even led me to ask myself whether he was a guest on the show, but I checked the other episodes and he's in all of them so... You're probably right

    For some reason I find it really hard to follow the DM tho. Maybe it's because I haven't started watching from the beginning or I'm focusing on the players' reactions, but it's pretty hard to follow what he says. lol

  14. #14
    Smilex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    293
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There's another campaign developing online in which Phil (the outsider) is the DM. The dynamic in that table is very different.

    You can even see all the other nice dynamics play out if you really follow through the episodes.

    Also
    ENTjs can talk really fast when they get excited.

  15. #15
    TheDarkBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Land of Procrastination
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    41
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Smilex View Post
    Töm is the ESFp and Anna is INTp. Tom is also INTp, but opposite subtype in comparison to Anna. Lars is Ij-Se, arguably ISFj.
    Phil is not in quadra.

    Nice pic, btw.
    Yeah, Anna looks like my female version, I liked her. Gamma's and their The Complex of Tied Hands... very obvious in this video. Töm is a cool guy, I need a friend like Töm lol. https://youtu.be/Y3jZgnAdt2M?t=2913 48:33-53:00 Yes Anna is definitely me, look at her facial expression, speech and gestures

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Ty for the reply, I'll watch a bit more later. I am curious because despite being Gamma I'm pretty bad at recognizing them (probably because I just don't think about socionics outside of this forum much).

    And thanks, yours is cool as well!
    You can use the VI thing. But Se-Ni group has trouble making people look alike, Ni is completely holistic. My LII/INTj friend is very good at VI (probably because of the Si function).

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Anyway, to get back on track, lol.

    The guy you say is from another quadra really barely talks. It seems like he can't find an appropriate "in" to the conversation whereas the others keep joking with each other and laughing, it's like he's just observing them. It even led me to ask myself whether he was a guest on the show, but I checked the other episodes and he's in all of them so... You're probably right XD

    For some reason I find it really hard to follow the DM tho. Maybe it's because I haven't started watching from the beginning or I'm focusing on the players' reactions, but it's pretty hard to follow what he says. lol
    Phil is actually me irl, there is no Gamma around me. I understand him very well XD
    ILI (MBTI INTP). 5w4


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •