Thread: Type Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Me

Last edited by cookie123; 09-15-2020 at 10:18 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    I don’t want to post a video of myself for privacy reasons.
    Video is important for correct typing.

There is nothing of secret you need to say for typing. On a video you may talk about anything interesting and add a common questionnaire. Without text data video can be useful too.
    In case you think you make "terrible things" from the current account, you may create another account for typing later.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Timing is important when it comes to opportunities. An opportunity to act won’t always be there and so it’s important to take action when you can.

When I get mad I can really flip out. That’s usually if I’m already feeling super emotional and someone aggravates me. I’ll end up saying a bunch of stuff that I end up regretting. I don’t have much control over my emotions in that way which is why I don’t like getting really upset with people. Once I lose my cool then it’s all over. Generally I have to express how I feel, either verbally or by writing it down. I can’t keep everything bottled up. I can keep certain ‘things’ to myself but it’s hard for me to be quiet when something’s really bothering me. I even end up telling people who I don’t know really well about how I feel despite me being a reserved person. I just have to get it out of myself. Only then can I move on. I think my negative emotions rub people the wrong way. Usually people ask what’s wrong but I don’t like people trying to know what’s happening with me internally so I’ll give them a vague non responsive answer so they’ll leave me alone.

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta NF ofc, not sure which one.

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cookie123 View Post
    Some additional stuff:
    I don’t know who I am at all. I couldn’t answer that question at all. I’m just me. I just am. I joined this forum when I was a teenager. I find it easier to spot other people’s type but my own seems nearly impossible. I filmed a short video but I won’t share it here but I will share my observations because it was interesting to observe myself speaking. Here are some things I noticed when watching myself speak.

1. I exaggerate in my speech and said some things that weren’t true or that I didn’t really believe
    2. I use a lot of filler words e.g like, um
    3. My eyes dart around the room a lot when I speak
    4. I had a lot of different facial expressions
    5. I move my hands and body when speaking
    6. I didn’t answer any of the questions in depth, and didn’t bother to pause to think about the questions. Instead I would move on to another one if I couldn’t think of an answer or would just say “I don’t know”.
    7. At first I was a little subdued but as the video progressed I became very engaged
    8. I also skipped some questions that I didn’t want to answer (one was on purpose, the other wasn’t).
    9. After realising how many questions there were I said I decided to film only for an hour
    10. My outer self didn’t feel like the person in my mind, I seemed more shallow and superficial when speaking
    11. I wasn’t a very eloquent speaker and relied on exaggeration
    Based on this: irrational, probably extraverted, Fe is either in ego or demonstrative. Add to this some answers from the questionnaire that rejected Ti (connecting logic with productivity etc.) and clear Si/Ne preference, then the only type that fits is IEE