Thread: Babby Trump is an ILE

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Babby Trump is an ILE

Or: How infantiles can appear to be aggressors

People mistake "aggressive" behavior as signifying the Aggressor when the real source of the outbursts is more like the hungry greed of a toddler -- angry-mode Infantiles. They're out to get what they want, and they want it now, no matter what the cost is to anyone else or themselves. They demand to be pacified and adored lest they pour out their wrath and anger on whoever they feel has stymied them in their attempt to satisfy their whims. They would consume the world if they were allowed to do so. If they can, they will. No limits. And with an ILE -- there's the Ti creative cleverness that comes into play. Where did the remote go? Jimmy has taken it somewhere and hidden it. It was over there a second ago! It's short-sighted as children often are, but curiously very effective nonetheless.

This description matches Trump's behavior far better than any idea of him as an Aggressor could. Popular media like the cartoons above have captured the true image of Trump's nature from the collective unconscious and blared it so anyone can see it. Why does anyone think he's an Se ego?

In plain terms, people don't see the infantile in Trump because they only see the cute side of babies. Small children are often assholes. Socionics descriptions don't help because they idealize the infantiles.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I actually prefer to see him as a ENFj.

Sol typed him this years ago and I never unsaw it. Melania seems far more Se than him.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by valhalla View Post
    I actually prefer to see him as a ENFj.

Sol typed him this years ago and I never unsaw it. Melania seems far more Se than him.
    I had an odd feeling of SLE for Melania at one time. It isn't my official typing of her though. I haven't looked at her enough. I don't think Trump is like any of the EIEs I've seen though, whether Ni sub or Fe. His cleverness is more golden boy ILE than anything else.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It’s interesting that you use cartoon caricatures of Trump, rather than actual videos, to prove your point. Political cartoons don’t capture the collective unconscious; they’re written by partisans. Trump’s a very typical SEE. Charismatic, often crass, knows how to play crowds, capable of going for the jugular.

An actual example of an infantile world leader might be Boris Johnson, who seems ILE to me. Trump likes popularity, but BoJo seems to want specifically to be admired for his intelligence and uniqueness. His media stunts show that he doesn’t mind being seem as bumbling or absentminded, but spontaneously reciting the Iliad is stereotypical Alpha-infantile attention-seeking behavior to “prove” that he’s special and brilliant and all that.

Also, infantiles aren’t really “wrathful”, at least not for long, and especially not ILEs. ILEs at most punch a wall or something and then ruminate, or take off to get out of their heads. They don’t really intentionally take out their anger on people, and they don’t really like to think about or bring up their feelings, especially long after whatever incident set them off. They’d generally rather just not deal with a person or problem than start a fight with them. They don’t really have venom, and if they are upset, a homemade meal is much more likely to “pacify” them than shouting their praise, which just helps keep their egos at their preferred girth.

You seem to be taking the infantile analogy too far as well. Infantiles are like kids in some respects, e.g. in that they’re receptive to being told what to do in certain areas, or they’re receptive to praise, or they tend to be obedient to their partners in the way that children would be obedient to their parents, or they tend to be particularly curious and interested in new things. But it’s just an analogy.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 09-11-2020 at 08:19 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Baby Trump is about making fun of how Trump is an id creature. Like many highly narcissistic sorts part of him never left his toddler years.

It's not about being infantile in socionics terms. It's about how his ego development got trapped in childhood so like a toddler it's all me me me with little regard for anyone else.

Manchild.

TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with inumbra. It's a bit odd how people associate anything being slightly infantile with the socionics term imo. Why would him being a baby change his TIM to intuitive? If anything, he would be more prone to reacting to sensory stimuli.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

I can't click “like” on peoples posts due to the poor functionality of the site on my end. Just know that if you quoted me and were nice to me that I’m psychically sending you a like from my heart.

Model G: IEI-CN
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1 sp/so
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

To be fair the terms are pretty misleading.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now you are just humilliating yourself, Aramas.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unfortunately, him and I share a base function. That function being Se.

I know I advocated for a while that he's SEE, but after watching videos of him as a young man, I gotta admit he does seem more SLE. Idk if he's just trying to act more SEE to appeal to Gamma Culture America now or if he was acting more beta and Ti for business before.
    Last edited by kingslayer; 09-11-2020 at 08:35 PM.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So what's the chance that Trump is actually an LSE with some kind of ILE and SEE ID personas? I remember reading this idea from one of the Russians that types relate well with their benefactor and beneficiary types. For example, it has been my experience that types sometimes act like their beneficiaries when their HA is reinforced (in this case it would be ILE). And when Trump's going Se, he has got the 1D Fi, like a shitty SEE (which is supposed to have 3D Fi), while Ti would be ignoring/observing as well.

In theory this paints a more complete picture and resolves a lot of the conflicts people have between SEE or SLE for him because neither his Fi, nor Ti is very strong. It also would explain why he comes off more T when he was younger cause perhaps he was being a more natural domineering LSE. The other mistake is that people assume SLE are these domineering a-holes, but more often than not, it's LSEs that act more like Trump when their egos are too big. SLEs, being EP, have a more party style personality with indirect and strategic T and don't usually put out the relentless confrontational energy that Trump does.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He is so clearly SLE-Se.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Eliza Thomason Okay, let me supervise you.

But how is it so clear when Trump so often makes decisions and judgements based off of how he feels about people and how they feel about him (Fi)? SLEs do have Ti, which is described in the socionics literature as feeling indifferent to such thinking, but it comes naturally to Trump. This would be something SLEs care least about doing. How do you rationalize that?

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, just looked up toxic ESTJ. I know this is MBTI, but it describes Trump so well.

ESTJ
    The toxic ESTJ can be aggressive in a negative manner, always arguing with people and wanting to prove themselves superior. Instead of remaining calm and being logical, the toxic ESTJ is likely to attack those around them in hopes of making themselves the ones in power. Instead of giving people a chance to lead, they take control and demand it no matter what. This controlling behavior can definitely be toxic for the unhealthy ESTJ.

Anyway, I'm out. I know nobody will agree with me, but I feel like I just solved a giant mystery that never made sense to me until now. Carry on.

Banned
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

trump is a loser don't vote for this clown

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imho he is a dumb SLE. Maybe somehow SEE, but [x] doubt.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    It’s interesting that you use cartoon caricatures of Trump, rather than actual videos, to prove your point. Political cartoons don’t capture the collective unconscious; they’re written by partisans. Trump’s a very typical SEE. Charismatic, often crass, knows how to play crowds, capable of going for the jugular.

An actual example of an infantile world leader might be Boris Johnson, who seems ILE to me. Trump likes popularity, but BoJo seems to want specifically to be admired for his intelligence and uniqueness. His media stunts show that he doesn’t mind being seem as bumbling or absentminded, but spontaneously reciting the Iliad is stereotypical Alpha-infantile attention-seeking behavior to “prove” that he’s special and brilliant and all that.

Also, infantiles aren’t really “wrathful”, at least not for long, and especially not ILEs. ILEs at most punch a wall or something and then ruminate, or take off to get out of their heads. They don’t really intentionally take out their anger on people, and they don’t really like to think about or bring up their feelings, especially long after whatever incident set them off. They’d generally rather just not deal with a person or problem than start a fight with them. They don’t really have venom, and if they are upset, a homemade meal is much more likely to “pacify” them than shouting their praise, which just helps keep their egos at their preferred girth.

You seem to be taking the infantile analogy too far as well. Infantiles are like kids in some respects, e.g. in that they’re receptive to being told what to do in certain areas, or they’re receptive to praise, or they tend to be obedient to their partners in the way that children would be obedient to their parents, or they tend to be particularly curious and interested in new things. But it’s just an analogy.
    You're right. I mistyped Trump.