Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Amazing 1983 Prophecy: Donald Trump will lead America back to God

I have a special devotion to the House of Loretto*, so it is meaningful to me that this prophecy ties into that. The hermit of Loretto was an American WWII vet, and he made this prophecy in 1983. The reporting news agency here is LifeSite News, the most trusted news source I know. John Henry Weston tells the entire amazing story with his usual reporter's thoroughness and accuracy [26min., all interesting!):

*(miraculous stone Holy House of Nazareth flown by angels to Loretto, Italy; we have historical accounts of witnesses to the flying house, and modern day science to prove it is from Nazareth, not Loretto).

[Also the Pieta prayer book is very meaningful to me and has blessed me and so many others, and with this video I found that the hermit of Loretto he had much to do with this! My husband and I pray the "St. Joseph Prayer, Over 1900 years old" every night, which I found in that book, and St. Joseph has miraculously helped us with so many issues with this house, which we always entrust to his prayer.]
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-10-2020 at 11:19 PM. Reason: pieta
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trump is one of the most un-Christlike people I can think of, and it is profoundly ironic, not to mention hilarious when Christians hold him up as some kind of exemplar of their faith. The only way I can see him leading anyone to the Christian god is by setting an example of what not to do if you want to follow Christ. Trump is arrogant, dishonest, and inhumane--all traits that run counter to the teachings of the Gospels.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    Trump is one of the most un-Christlike people I can think of, and it is profoundly ironic, not to mention hilarious when Christians hold him up as some kind of exemplar of their faith. The only way I can see him leading anyone to the Christian god is by setting an example of what not to do if you want to follow Christ. Trump is arrogant, dishonest, and inhumane--all traits that run counter to the teachings of the Gospels.
    You might like this page: https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could...l-predictions/

@Eliza Thomason should read it too.

A lot of Christians seem to be pretty easily deceived. It's strange that someone whose life runs so counter to the Bible could draw in so many "believers." He disparages people, doesn't care about "losers," treats women like objects, and a lot of other things that are too many to list in a short post, but Christians flock to him anyway. It's a total cult of personality in the death throes of conservative America. You don't even have to try hard to disqualify this guy. Just read the Bible and watch what Trump says.

Of course I'm not a Christian and I seem to have more knowledge of the Bible than many Christians....
    Last edited by Aramas; 09-10-2020 at 11:23 PM.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Which god though?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    You might like this page: https://www.benjaminlcorey.com/could...l-predictions/

@Eliza Thomason should read it too.
    I'm not a big believer in prophecies, but that page certainly was an interesting read. If Trump wins the reelection, it will be interesting to see how many more of the potential similarities between him and the Antichrist are borne out.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. It's mostly how he's being portrayed by the news media.

DT does appear that way at face value/media...His portrayed "rhetoric" can be pretty brash, but did u know the media purposely makes him look bad?.

But seriously, in all fairness, have u ever heard of a positive news story about him the past 4 years?

Most probably can't - most will make a comment about how bad his personality is...

This is all because it's negative confirmation bias. You find and label the "bad guy" and your Reticular Activating System (RAS) looks for the negatives.

In regards to what he actually does, his policies are pro-christian/pro-life, for example, just a short list:

Pro-Life:
    1) President Trump has appointed more Pro-Life Cabinet Members, Administration officials and has more pro-lifers running the government than Ronald Reagan and George Bush did….combined.
    2) On his first Monday as President, one of his first acts was to sign the Mexico City Policy Executive Order, ending all U.S. tax dollars from supporting abortion in other countries.
    3) Every budget proposal he has put forward has defunded Planned Parenthood. Unfortunately, Congressional Republicans keep caving in and putting it back in, but Trump keeps pushing them to defund. Hopefully and prayerfully, the GOP will listen to Trump and finally defund once and for all.
    4) Reversed the Obama policy that banned individual states from defunding Planned Parenthood on their own, so now many pro-life states have been able to defund P.P. in their own states.
    5) Defunded the U.N. Population Fund because of it’s support for abortion.
    6) Defunded and pulled the U.S. out of UNESCO, the U.N. agency that promotes abortion, the LGBT agenda, and opposes Israel.
    7) Sent V.P. Mike Pence and Senior Advisor Kelly Anne Conway to speak at the annual March for Life Rally in Washington D.C. This is the first time in history any Administration had high level officials participate in the annual March.
    8) With over 90% of Down Syndrome babies aborted, Trump issued a Presidential Proclamation declaring October “Down Syndrome Awareness Month” and condemned the killing of Down Syndrome babies through abortion.
    9) Continues to push for a 20 week abortion ban and pledges to sign it, if the Senate GOP will just pass it as the House already has.
    10) The Trump Administration’s Health and Human Services Department has declared the official position of the U.S. Government is that “Life begins at conception”.
    11) Expanded the Obamacare exemptions for birth control and abortifacients coverage to include “moral and religious reasons”, thereby letting pro-life charities and business owners opt out.
    12) In June, the Trump Administration told the U.N. that abortion “is not family planning”.
    13) Trump’s HHS (Health and Human Services) Department is the government agency charged with setting policy regarding Planned Parenthood, the abortion industry and all health related issues. Trump has completely turned HHS into a strongly pro-life agency. His first HHS Secretary was solidly pro-life Tom Price. Trump’s nominee to replace him is the equally pro-life Alex Azar. (Planned Parenthood says Trump’s HHS and administration “is stacked with anti-women’s health ideologues and extremists”)
    14) Trump’s HHS is now being run by a who’s who of pro-life leaders in key positions like Dr. Charmaine Yoest (former President of Americans United for Life), Valerie Huber, the former founder and president of the Abstinence Education firm Ascend, pro-life activist Teresa Manning, Shannon Royce, former Chief of Staff at Family Research Council, and countless more.
    15) Planned Parenthood President Cecile Richards says Trump has done more to “set back” their agenda than any President.
    16) Ended Obama’s $100 million per year “Sex-Ed” program, switching to more “abstinence education” type programs.
    17) Stacking the Federal Courts, Appellate Courts and Circuit Courts across the country with pro-life judges…..including, of course, Neil Gorsuch on the U.S. Supreme Court.
    18) Concerned Women for America is pro-life, Christian, and the largest Women’s Public Policy group in America (much larger than N.O.W.). CWA’s President Penny Nance stated: “President Trump has been the most pro-life President in modern history”.
    Pro-Christian:
    1) Used his Bully-Pulpit for regularly speaking out against and drawing attention to Christians being discriminated against here in America and persecuted around the world.
    2) Has initiated many policies to protect religious liberties.
    3) Sent Trump Administration attorneys to the Supreme Court to argue on behalf of Jack Phillips, the Christian Colorado baker who was being ordered to violate his beliefs by creating and designing a lesbian wedding cake. Trump has thrown the full weight of the White House into this legal battle on behalf of all Christian business owners.
    4) Ended Obama’s Transgender school bathroom policy that required all public schools in America to allow students to enter the restrooms, locker rooms and showers of their choice according to their “gender identity”.
    5) Has declared the U.S. does not recognize “Gender Identity” as a Civil Rights issue.
    6) Ordered the ending of Obama’s Transgender military policy. (This is being blocked by liberal judges, but Trump is fighting it)
    7) Refused enormous pressure to continue the precedent of declaring by Presidential Proclamation June to be “LGBT Pride Month”. He ended this precedent, did not make the proclamation, and did not light the White House in Rainbow colors like Obama did. (Trump did, however light the White House in Red, White and Blue lights)
    8) Trump was the first sitting President ever to attend and speak at the pro-Christian Family Research Council’s “Values Voter Summit” in Washington D.C.
    9) Unlike President Obama, Trump held National Day of Prayer events at the White House.
    10) Against enormous pressure not to do so, and against the demands of Muslim nations, Trump officially declared the U.S. recognizes Jerusalem as the Capitol of Israel.
    11) Ordered the process to begin of moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, consistent with declaring Jerusalem the Capitol of Israel, not the Palestinian Capitol.
    12) Was the first sitting U.S. President ever to visit the Western Wall in Jerusalem on his Israeli tour, again recognizing Jerusalem as belonging to Israel.
    13) Has created such a pro-Christian environment in the White House, that regular weekly prayer meetings and Bible studies for Cabinet members and staff are held in the White House with the President on occasion inviting them to come into the Oval Office, lay hands on him and pray over him.
    14) Has surrounded himself with many Evangelical Christian leaders as part of his Faith Advisory Council, such as Michele Bachmann, James Dobson, Jerry Falwell Jr., Robert Jeffress, David Jeremiah, Richard Land, Ralph Reed, James Robison, Paula White, Kenneth & Gloria Copeland, and many more.
    15) Various Pastors and Evangelical leaders say President Trump often calls them just to seek advice, counsel or prayer. These pastors and leaders have told me this on my show.
    16) Bottom line, Trump had a choice who to align himself with. He could have chosen his old Hollywood and entertainment world that he was a star in before. He could have chosen the more moderate Democrats or the GOP Establishment. Instead, he put his arm around the pro-life, born again evangelical Christian community and said “this is who I choose to stand with”. No surprise that Franklin Graham stated: “Never in my lifetime have we had a President willing to take a strong outspoken stand for the Christian faith like President Donald Trump has. All Christians need to get behind him with our prayers

If u can dig beneath the surface/rhetoric he's not the bad guy u guys are painting him as

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nunki View Post
    It may seem like Trump is being held up by Christians as a Christian example, but I haven't seen that, although certainly there are those who get things out of perspective. The biggest reason, IMO, that Christians celebrate Trump is because we have a political leader defending, giving a nod to, and respecting our faith. The Democratic party tears it down, welcoming - even celebrating it in the DNC with the BLM propaganda and their Marxist agenda to tear down the nuclear family and de-fund the police. (While the RNC ends with Ave Maria!). Trump shows respect for our faith, Dems work to obliterate it.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Which god though?
    Reminds me of what someone else once said, "What is truth?"

@Aramas, i will read the link another time. I did a quick skim but I may have misinterpreted what he said on my quick read. He seems to suggest Trump could be the antiChrist. No way, and he is not going to convince real believers of that. I trust the words of the hermit of Loretto, someone who spent solid years of his life completely devoted to prayer for the world. He poured his life out to God for God's work, and you cannot out-give God. God gave him gifts, including prophecy. Hermit John said, God is going to use this man. That is God, not the devil. So the devil won't be able to use that instrument, too. He will have to find someone else. And there lots of candidates, including a whole slew of corrupt bishops and cardinals in our infiltrated Church ("deep church").

God does not have to use a perfect man or a holy man. He uses cracked pots to accomplish his work, because He is perfect and He is able. He used Constantine to legalize the existence of the Church, and put an end to a long period of persecution of Christians, a man who waited until his deathbed to get baptized...

The other thing i wanted to say Aramas is I hear so much whining and awfulizing of Trump in the media (the strong arm of the Dems), and the complaints and diatribes often sound lame and empty to me, and also they sound the way many of us feel when we are experiencing judgmental frustration about conflicting or opposing personality types. Trump is SLE on steroids. He has been rich all his life and full of choices the rest of us don't have, like the very best education, and he chose to live his life exactly as he wanted - a full personification of his Socionics type. His drive and bluntness are clear, and some people just can't get over those things. Truly an irritation to the audited...
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-11-2020 at 03:28 AM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    It may seem like Trump is being held up by Christians as a Christian example, but I haven't seen that, although certainly there are those who get things out of perspective. The biggest reason, IMO, that Christians celebrate Trump is because we have a political leader defending, giving a nod to, and respecting our faith. The Democratic party tears it down, welcoming - even celebrating it in the DNC with the BLM propaganda and their Marxist agenda to tear down the nuclear family and de-fund the police. (While the RNC ends with Ave Maria!). Trump shows respect for our faith, Dems work to obliterate it.
    How are BLM protestors threatening to tear down the nuclear family?
    Last edited by xerx; 09-11-2020 at 03:38 AM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bruh, what does the DNC have to do with Marxism, tearing down the nuclear family, or defunding the police? The DNC is pretty centrist in American terms. They don't want the USA to be "socialist" like Europe or the East. I have no idea where in the DNC platform tearing apart the nuclear family is. As far as defunding the police goes, I think the idea is just a catch phrase for de-militarizing the police. There's no reason for individual police departments to have military tanks and other gear like that.

As far as BLM goes, it's mainly about not killing off black people and furthering the civil rights movement by ending gerrymandering and other forms of institutional discrimination so that the equality of the Declaration of Independence and Constitution can be something closer to a reality.

Biden himself is Catholic btw. I don't think many democrats who favor even more socialistic policies are arguing in favor of a complete socialization of the means of production. They mostly just want an increased safety net and social policies that favor, to a moderate degree, a bit more economic equality between the classes in the USA. Not too many people want to change the USA into a totally communist country. Bernie Sanders, probably one of the most left-wing people in the USA, is a social democrat. That's not the same thing as a communist. AOC is a democratic socialist herself, and she's more left-wing probably than Bernie. She's not a communist.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I miss when people were saying the world was going to end in 1988, forty years after the replanting of the "fig tree" that was the state of Israel.

I remember when my asshole widow grandmother joined the Camping cult and freaked us all out thinking the rapture would come in 2011. Nope, when the 2012 mayan galactic plane scare came I was already unfazed by that crap, because I'd dealt with that kind of nothingburger already.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hallowed be thy name

amen

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

He never was, but God has a habit of appointing "unexpected" or "unworthy" people (in the eyes of the worldly) to be his greatest heralds. Saul of Tarsus became the greatest Evangelist to have ever lived despite the fact he was, essentially, the best "anti-inquisitor" to have ever lived insofar as his persecutions of the faithful were before his conversion. Augustine, arch-degenerate extraordinaire to the point his most famous prayer I mention frequently (as I sadly know far too much about in that regard) spells out painfully and yet he is a doctor of the church.

It's his own way of humiliating Satan (who is all about trying and sadly succeeding to humiliate us in worldly terms). He constantly misses stuff like that in his absolute arrogance. The purification/salvation of sinners is God's most earnest desire. Such that Jesus gave himself unto the cross to make possible. Lucifer knows about all that, and it drives him mad in ways we cannot adequately comprehend (or at least I hope we can't, because to comprehend the mind of the demon may be to become one). God has already won, and so have those who stand beside him. For if God is for us, who can be against us?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    How are BLM protestors threatening to tear down the nuclear family?
    You can go to their website. It's a stated goal. After all, the Nuclear Family, as most all of us understand it, is a "Patriarchal" and "Colonial" example of "White Supremacy" that doesn't include the "lived experiences" of the "community" of the "marginalized". Therefore, it's evil and must be done away with.

If you haven't heard of Yuri Bezmenov, look him up. His lecture/interview "Deception Was My Job" was/is an outright prophecy (given in 1984 no less for maximum meme potential). He talks about this and much more.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    I miss when people were saying the world was going to end in 1988, forty years after the replanting of the "fig tree" that was the state of Israel.

I remember when my asshole widow grandmother joined the Camping cult and freaked us all out thinking the rapture would come in 2011. Nope, when the 2012 mayan galactic plane scare came I was already unfazed by that crap, because I'd dealt with that kind of nothingburger already.

I remember learning in highschool that people in the 1500's thought that was the biblical end times..no doubt about it. LOL.

Im fine with prophecy, but when it starts to get real specific, I check out. Sylvia Brown predicted a world wide pandemic twice, in 2020, and returning again in 2030.

You have to ask yourself what is going on internally with people who "need" the rapture to come.

On that note, Graham Hancock proposes that the apocalypse did happen once, in 12,611 years ago when parts of meteor stream hit somewhere over North America and tossed the world into a mysterious deep freeze for a 1000 years. No one knows why Earth froze to frigid temperatures at that time. Then mysteriously the Earth warmed up in a matter of seasons to todays temperatures and we left the ice age. People were around back then and maybe they had lived through the calamity and codified its memory into certain religions.

At any rate, I think Christians would do best to escape the need for an end time rapture, or even current western civilization, it might just become a self fulfilling prophecy. Why is it that cray cray evangelical ESE are always the one's pushing Raptures? You ever noticed that?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    You can go to their website. It's a stated goal. After all, the Nuclear Family, as most all of us understand it, is a "Patriarchal" and "Colonial" example of "White Supremacy" that doesn't include the "lived experiences" of the "community" of the "marginalized". Therefore, it's evil and must be done away with.

If you haven't heard of Yuri Bezmenov, look him up. His lecture/interview "Deception Was My Job" was/is an outright prophecy (given in 1984 no less for maximum meme potential). He talks about this and much more.

Can you link to where it says that on any BLM website?

I still don't see what you mean about colonialism and the nuclear family. If anything, slave owners would routinely break up Black families in order to sell off the individuals to different buyers. With respect to BLM's antagonism towards law enforcement: the ongoing incarceration of Black men has led to an epidemic of fatherlessness in Black communities, which means that raising the social status of African Americans would probably strengthen (or at least wouldn't hurt) the nuclear family.
    Last edited by xerx; 09-11-2020 at 06:29 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I agree that Trump is leading people back to god because millions are praying he isn't reelected but the video is just more second hand fake news the priest shared (in 2017). The doctor is obviously lying to further an agenda. Just listen to him regurgitating what Trump and his campaign say about Trump.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't understand how trump fits with christian values. christian values are not detain children in cages at the border, sew division and hatred and play groups off each other so one can benefit from the chaos, work to increase income inequality, incite violence and hate crimes, send secret police into cities to go after people who might be protesting, see women as pussies to grab, etc.

Trump is not a Christian imo. My view of Christianity is that it means one has to accept God into their heart and surrender to God's will. The output in deeds from someone who is led by God will not be these things.

Trump is closer to the notion of the "anti-Christ" if he must have a match. He leads Christians away from God and into the night on fire.

PS. Trump's spiritual advisor: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nment-from-god

Intriguingly she believes the faith is about money? How is she not the spitting image of the religious fakers Jesus was calling out?
    Last edited by marooned; 09-11-2020 at 05:58 PM.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Through Trump God speaks. God called on Trump to guide us here on Earth. It is the wisdom of Trump that God calls for and God always knows what he is doing. Trust in God for he has a plan. Believe in God because if you don't, you will go to Hell and as a good Christian I do not wish to see that happen. I trust in the guidance of God through Trump. Trump is keeping us on the right path and don't believe all the hate and lies that the Left spews. They are going to Hell anyway, so you shouldn't trust them, but do try to save their souls; everyone deserves a chance to be saved and it's the proper Christian thing to submit people to the Glory of God and his infinite love and wisdom and mystery. Through Trump all things are possible.

P.S. God approves this message.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Through Trump God speaks. God called on Trump to guide us here on Earth. It is the wisdom of Trump that God calls for and God always knows what he is doing. Trust in God for he has a plan. Believe in God because if you don't, you will go to Hell and as a good Christian I do not wish to see that happen. I trust in the guidance of God through Trump. Trump is keeping us on the right path and don't believe all the hate and lies that the Left spews. They are going to Hell anyway, so you shouldn't trust them, but do try to save their souls; everyone deserves a chance to be saved and it's the proper Christian thing to submit people to the Glory of God and his infinite love and wisdom and mystery. Through Trump all things are possible.

P.S. God approves this message.
    You forgot the speaking in tongues and laying on of hands part.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The devil has many shapes and forms. Beware the heathen @Aramas that wishes to sway us unto Satan and Hell. For he mocks thy message from God, but little does he know we are on to his deception. And together with Trump, we will defeat the Aramas' of the world.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we should seriously consider the possibility that the slogan "Defund the Police" was invented by a right-wing troll or troll farm. It sounds so uncannily close to the counter-slogan "Defend the Police" that you'd think it was put there on purpose.

I don't want to dig up the entire twitter history to find out who started it and whether it was started in good faith, but this is why the Internet is so toxic to democracy. As an extension of the whole online free speech debate, we should be having an online anonymity debate. Maybe you shouldn't be able to talk about politics until you reveal your name and face, just as in the time of the founding fathers. It won't solve every issue by any stretch of the imagination, but it's a step towards less deliberately misleading speech.
    Last edited by xerx; 09-11-2020 at 08:33 PM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I agree that Trump is leading people back to god because millions are praying he isn't reelected but the video is just more second hand fake news the priest shared (in 2017). The doctor is obviously lying to further an agenda. Just listen to him regurgitating what Trump and his campaign say about Trump.
    I am surprised you think that doctor is lying. I admire that good man. I get all "good and true" from him.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i don't understand how trump fits with christian values. christian values are not detain children in cages at the border, sew division and hatred and play groups off each other so one can benefit from the chaos, work to increase income inequality, incite violence and hate crimes, send secret police into cities to go after people who might be protesting, see women as pussies to grab, etc.

Trump is not a Christian imo. My view of Christianity is that it means one has to accept God into their heart and surrender to God's will. The output in deeds from someone who is led by God will not be these things.

Trump is closer to the notion of the "anti-Christ" if he must have a match. He leads Christians away from God and into the night on fire.

PS. Trump's spiritual advisor: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...nment-from-god

Intriguingly she believes the faith is about money? How is she not the spitting image of the religious fakers Jesus was calling out?
    Interesting article. I din't know he had a spiritual advisor, pastor of a mega church. But I don't know that much.

I said this above, but I think you missed it:

It may seem like Trump is being held up by Christians as a Christian example, but I haven't seen that, although certainly there are those who get things out of perspective. The biggest reason, IMO, that Christians celebrate Trump is because we have a political leader defending, giving a nod to, and respecting our faith.
    Trump is not being admired by anyone for his practice of the Christian faith.

I admire the faith and Christian example and life of Hermit of Loretto, of that good doctor on the video, of John Henry Weston. I wouldn't dream of looking at Trump for an example of how to live the Christian faith. Trump has not/would not hold himself up as that. But I do look up to those three I just mentioned. John the hermit had said, "the hand of God is on Trump", and that "God will use Trump to being America back to God." Amazing that he said that in 1983 to another pious believer. God uses whom He wills for his purposes. They are not always pious persons.

But IMO America is not going to be brought anywhere until things get worse. Many mystics say things will soon get much worse. There are no atheists in the trenches. And we aren't in the trenches yet.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-11-2020 at 09:30 PM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by valhalla View Post

You have to ask yourself what is going on internally with people who "need" the rapture to come. ...
    At any rate, I think Christians would do best to escape the need for an end time rapture, or even current western civilization, it might just become a self fulfilling prophecy. Why is it that cray cray evangelical ESE are always the one's pushing Raptures? You ever noticed that?
    I can see a "need" for a rapture because who wouldn't want to be zoomed out of worldwide chaos when it hits? I would. But it's not happening.

The fact is not all Christians believe in a tribulation rapture, and of those who do, there are varying interpretations of that. It is a Protestant idea originating in the 19th century at earliest. Catholics, the original and biggest group of Christians, do not believe in a rapture until the LITERAL very end of time, at the end of the earth, when Jesus returns as judge. We see that as a very long time from now.

The coming trials are of the end of an era, not the end of the world.

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Catholics, the original and biggest group of Christians
    Oh wait, you Romans aren't the original either. The eastern orthodox is the true original. Roman catholicism is as much a novel breakaway as any protestant. Uh oh, stinky.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think we should seriously consider the possibility that the slogan "Defund the Police" was invented by a right-wing troll or troll farm. It sounds so uncannily close to the counter-slogan "Defend the Police" that you'd think it was put there on purpose.

I don't want to dig up the entire twitter history to find out who started it and whether it was started in good faith, but this is why the Internet is so toxic to democracy. As an extension of the whole online free speech debate, we should be having an online anonymity debate. Maybe you shouldn't be able to talk about politics until you reveal your name and face, just as in the time of the founding fathers. It won't solve every issue by any stretch of the imagination, but it's a step towards less deliberately misleading speech.
    Tbh I think the internet sponsors Democracy. The conservative backlash is coming partly because of all the liberal minded people connecting online.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

USA was close to God? When genocided native indians and blacks used as slaves?
    Or when declared since mid of 1860s capitalistic individualism and materialism as highest values, what is against humanistic Christianity and common monotheistic principles?

Trump is natural to those ideals, which are closer to satanism than to monotheism. USA is the force which spreads this dirt in the world, making people morally crazy and not happy.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Can you link to where it says that on any BLM website?

I still don't see what you mean about colonialism and the nuclear family. If anything, slave owners would routinely break up Black families in order to sell off the individuals to different buyers. With respect to BLM's antagonism towards law enforcement: the ongoing incarceration of Black men has led to an epidemic of fatherlessness in Black communities, which means that raising the social status of African Americans would probably strengthen (or at least wouldn't hurt) the nuclear family.
    I normally don't like to spoon feed when the difficulty level of finding it is this easy but: https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

The relevant part is near the bottom (where any good propagandist will put anything that might set off the gullible normies): "We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

As anyone knowledgeable in communist/progressive/far left/etc. newspeak is aware, when those types say "disrupt" they intend to damage or destroy the thing they "disrupt." Hence, they intend to do away with the Nuclear Family as we know it. Remember, they're experts at making things sound nice, even desirable, on paper. Once you really start to think about how you'd implement their BS well, I need only point to that mountain of corpses such people have created in merely the last century in pursuit of their worldly "utopia" (which is anything but). It is, after all, always just one more corpse away and they're an X-ist so their murder is a moral imperative. The slower and more painful their death, the better! Such is the thinking of these psychos...

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I normally don't like to spoon feed when the difficulty level of finding it is this easy but: https://blacklivesmatter.com/what-we-believe/

The relevant part is near the bottom (where any good propagandist will put anything that might set off the gullible normies): "We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said this above, but I think you missed it:

It may seem like Trump is being held up by Christians as a Christian example, but I haven't seen that, although certainly there are those who get things out of perspective. The biggest reason, IMO, that Christians celebrate Trump is because we have a political leader defending, giving a nod to, and respecting our faith.
    Trump is not being admired by anyone for his practice of the Christian faith.
    how can one respect the faith when their actions are anti-God? That doesn't seem like real respect. It seems like pandering to a fan base because he wants their votes. Most US presidents have said they are Christian so it's not as though Trump is unique in this regard.

I've always disagreed with fusing church and state as it will violate the religious freedom of the people but it seems this is what evangelical Christianity wants, a nation that forces people under its religion, a true "one nation under God." However, if the leadership is actually not truly with God and is instead lying and pandering to gain Christian votes, the nation that is being voted for won't be under God at all. It would violate what Jesus asked for (such as love your neighbor as yourself) all in the name of "God."

This desired nation that is ruled by religion will then take on an authority of "God," all the while calling on its people to do very unChristian things like putting children in cages and hurting their neighbors (whether this is other neighboring countries or other Americans). So it leads away from what it says it is about.

This is why I was making a distinction between dogma and spirituality. It's no small thing.

A cult leader who flatters their followers and makes them feel special and paid attention to is still a cult leader. What this person offers is a substitute for the real thing, which is to say they offer nothing at all.
    Last edited by marooned; 09-12-2020 at 02:53 AM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As anyone knowledgeable in communist/progressive/far left/etc. newspeak is aware, when those types say "disrupt" they intend to damage or destroy the thing they "disrupt." Hence, they intend to do away with the Nuclear Family as we know it. Remember, they're experts at making things sound nice, even desirable, on paper. Once you really start to think about how you'd implement their BS well, I need only point to that mountain of corpses such people have created in merely the last century in pursuit of their worldly "utopia" (which is anything but). It is, after all, always just one more corpse away and they're an X-ist so their murder is a moral imperative. The slower and more painful their death, the better! Such is the thinking of these psychos...
    I'm not so sure that's what they mean. "Disrupting the nuclear family requirement by supporting each other" sounds like pretty standard socialist rhetoric about sharing time and wealth; in this case, by helping to raise each other's children. Right or wrong, if the implication is that they intend to destroy monogamous marriage, I don't see how that statement makes the point clear.

Even if that were their intent, I doubt they'd get very far on their own. Capitalist Hollywood CEO's have done a much better job than every sex-positive feminist in loosening sexual norms. Guess which one of these is more likely to play golf with Donald Trump.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wait, you Romans aren't the original either. The eastern orthodox is the true original. Roman catholicism is as much a novel breakaway as any protestant...
    I read this to my husband having never heard this novel idea. He said oh, yes, the Orthodox think this. Wow. You learn something new every day.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm not so sure that's what they mean. "Disrupting the nuclear family requirement by supporting each other" sounds like pretty standard socialist rhetoric about sharing time and wealth; in this case, by helping to raise each other's children. Right or wrong, if the implication is that they intend to destroy monogamous marriage, I don't see how that statement makes the point clear.

Even if that were their intent, I doubt they'd get very far on their own. Capitalist Hollywood CEO's have done a much better job than every sex-positive feminist in loosening sexual norms. Guess which one of these is more likely to play golf with Donald Trump.
    You really don't get how this works do you? It goes Religion>Culture>Politics. Religion determines Culture and Culture determines Politics. You make a false assumption as well. "Capitalist Hollywood CEO's" are against "Sex-Positive Feminists" you say? Pray tell you investigate the money train between the two will you? Or even the content of the movies flowing out of Hollywood. Are you really seeing any push back against that particular ideology? I'd bet body parts you'd find a direct link between said demonic duo. I'd bet more insofar as any discovery of a seriously "anti-feminist" movie produced and distributed by a major Hollywood studio. Go ahead, try and get one made let alone published. It won't. I'd take out loans to bet on it.

Hell, that's a bet I'd wager literal vital organs on because hey, why the hell not bet heavily to the point of your very life on a literal "sure thing" on the level of 2+2=4? I mean, if someone bets you that 2+2=5 in opposition to your assertion that it equals 4 with an actual serious about it arbiter of "Truth" presiding over the results than why not wager your own beating Heart/Favorite organ?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really don't get how this works do you? It goes Religion>Culture>Politics. Religion determines Culture and Culture determines Politics. You make a false assumption as well. "Capitalist Hollywood CEO's" are against "Sex-Positive Feminists" you say? Pray tell you investigate the money train between the two will you? Or even the content of the movies flowing out of Hollywood. Are you really seeing any push back against that particular ideology? I'd bet body parts you'd find a direct link between said demonic duo. I'd bet more insofar as any discovery of a seriously "anti-feminist" movie produced and distributed by a major Hollywood studio. Go ahead, try and get one made let alone published. It won't. I'd take out loans to bet on it.

Hell, that's a bet I'd wager literal vital organs on because hey, why the hell not bet heavily to the point of your very life on a literal "sure thing" on the level of 2+2=4? I mean, if someone bets you that 2+2=5 in opposition to your assertion that it equals 4 with an actual serious about it arbiter of "Truth" presiding over the results than why not wager your own beating Heart/Favorite organ?
    I still don't understand your premise.

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

^ How is any of that against religion and against family? It's common in traditional villages for children to be supervised by everyone, and it's common for people to share resources. It doesn't sound like they're asking for all children to be forced into a kibbutz. Even if they were, most Americans and most supporters of BLM would never accept it.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I read this to my husband having never heard this novel idea. He said oh, yes, the Orthodox think this. Wow. You learn something new every day.
    Well the heretics gotta get their disses in. I am quite faithful that, one way or another, those of us below the age of 50 will live to see the great schism healed and with that the great pants shitting of all the followers of Satan as the one true holy and apostolic church assumes its truest form. One holy church, proclaiming the faith, in absolute opposition to the works of Satan.

The one true and holy church is whole as it always ought to have been. That biggest and longest of all long cons has likewise failed. That's like getting caught red handed in a murder you spent centuries orchestrating only to get over eager at the 11th hour and stab your target with absolute glee.. while some random person watched the whole thing on CCTV and knew how to hit the "record" button at just the right time.

Open and shut, the prosecution need not even try to convince the jury. "Res Ipsa Loquitor" in the realms of lawyers. Ya just roll out the TV, play the tape, and not even say another word...

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I still don't understand your premise.

"We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable."

^ How is any of that against religion and against family? It's common in traditional villages for children to be supervised by everyone, and it's common for people to share resources. It doesn't sound like they're asking for all children to be forced into a kibbutz. Even if they were, most Americans and most supporters of BLM would never accept it.
    Like I said, they're damn good at making it all sound nice and desirable. Hell, I'll issue you a challenge. Go and apply for a position within a BLM Chapter. Get accepted. Then issue a Witch Test onto the "leader" of that chapter. I only recommend you do so if you're willing to quite literally die as a martyr for the faith however as the result of that may well become a death battle for you for the reasons I've stated time and again here.

As to your query, I'm shocked at how you failed to notice the lack of "masculine" terminology. "Mothers and 'Parents'" they say. Deliberate avoidance of the term "Father" is what I'm seeing. The thing that, if you have done any form of objective research, has the biggest impact upon a given child's life outcome. Loving fathers who stick around to raise their kids produce successful and well adjusted offspring. Hateful fathers who bounce at first opportunity or worse predictably produce the opposite result. Not that stories don't exist of the loving fathers producing serial killers or absentee fathers producing Saints don't exist, but more often than not it's better to be a product of the former rather than the latter...

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I said, they're damn good at making it all sound nice and desirable. Hell, I'll issue you a challenge. Go and apply for a position within a BLM Chapter. Get accepted. Then issue a Witch Test onto the "leader" of that chapter. I only recommend you do so if you're willing to quite literally die as a martyr for the faith however as the result of that may well become a death battle for you for the reasons I've stated time and again here.

As to your query, I'm shocked at how you failed to notice the lack of "masculine" terminology. "Mothers and 'Parents'" they say. Deliberate avoidance of the term "Father" is what I'm seeing. The thing that, if you have done any form of objective research, has the biggest impact upon a given child's life outcome. Loving fathers who stick around to raise their kids produce successful and well adjusted offspring. Hateful fathers who bounce at first opportunity or worse predictably produce the opposite result. Not that stories don't exist of the loving fathers producing serial killers or absentee fathers producing Saints don't exist, but more often than not it's better to be a product of the former rather than the latter...

I don't think that feminists and BLM want men to go away. But let's just agree to disagree.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think that feminists and BLM want men to go away. But let's just agree to disagree.
    Feminists and BLM want black men to go away and just to keep their cocks as bookcase trophies.

jk it’s only because they’re already gone away

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What’s the point of your pictures? Don’t you understand word syntax? They still say that they want to disrupt it.

@End is right. It’s a stated fact by them that it’s their goal.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast