Jenn Barkley - LSE, but LIE might also be possible

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My explanations for the sociotypes of each characters:
    - Leslie Knope: She is an obvious EIE. She is clearly an Fe-dominant (emotional, seeks harmony, focuses a lot of helping others), and her drive may suggest that she is in a decisive quadra. She has the leadership abilities that are common amongst XIEs.
    - Ron Swanson: He is clearly in a serious quadra. His love for sensory comforts (steak, whiskey, etc.) suggest that he values Si. He is an introvert and he distrusts feelings.
    - Ben Wyatt: He is very systematic, reserved, and logical. He is ruled by his head and not his heart. He is rigid, realistic, and planned in the way that an LSI would be.
    - Ann Perkins: She is very helpful and grounded. A typical SEI.
    - April Ludgate: She is outwardly unemotional, but her emotions guide her. Definitely in a judicious quadra. An ESI would be more "hard-line" and driven.
    - Andy Dwyer: He is very goofy and spontaneous (Ne). He is definitely in a judicious quadra. I see him as democratic and not aristocratic, which would point more towards ILE. That being said, I do not see much Ti from him and he is guided by his feelings.
    - Tom Haverford: He is definitely an EXXp. I see more Fe than Fi from him (correct me if I am wrong). This means that he would either be an ILE or an SLE. My guess is that he is an SLE (takes opportunities freely, cares somewhat about Fe but it isn't terribly strong, spontaneous).
    - Donna Meagle: She seems to be in a serious quadra. I initially thought that she was an LSE, but I think she may be SEE. Cool-headed and she wants to exert control over her environment.
    - Jeremy Jamm: SEE sounds right. He takes a hard-line approach to revenge, which seems very Gamma to me. Alternately, he's an SLE.
    - Craig Middlebrooks: Most definitely an SLE. Emotional, driven, controlling, and he implements structure easily.
    - Jenn Barkley: I'm not sure if she is an LSE or LIE. I think she is an LSE because of her valuing of material comforts (Si) and she seems to be aristocratic (Delta quadra). Te is her dominant function. However, her long-range planning could suggest LIE.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking