https://youtu.be/x-vOVUTwhcc

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default John Wick: Chapter 2

Nearly all assassins, leaders of assassins, and the best assassins are LSIs. Gulenko stresses that LSI is both soldier and leader. Their social mission is to protect social order. LSI would be akin to warrior-monks of the warring states during feudal Japan. They took up arms to protect their village because the Ti order that existed in their village supersedes outside order (like if a daimyo from another state came over to invade, that’s a no-no).

John Wick universe is Gamma, but it’s mainly about Betas and how they navigate within democratic Fi society structures. The capitalization of the legitimacy of an assassin world, that’s the closest thing I can think of as a blending of Beta/Gamma.

Not surprising, since the representational elements of the John Wick universe is also true as in real life, as in Betas are always in power whether it’s Beta era or not (centralized government is a Beta device). The one who maintains order among the assassins and management of the assassins is an LSI (N sub to be exact, Winston). I had to rethink John Wick because originally I thought SLI over LSI (but I couldn’t totally oust LSI as possibility either but couldn’t explain why with Model A limitations) because of how emotionally stonewalled and contained he is (he seems to be adverse to Fe).

After studying with G, it would be impossible for John Wick to be SLI/Delta, since his Se is through the roof. John Wick is correctly LSI-H (Si, Ni, with Fi to fortify) which is why he appears to be SLI, however he’s really Beta. He played by the rules for a long time and excelled in the assassin game because he was brought up in that system. He escaped the structure and wanted a taste of life away from all he knew. After his wife died, he got sucked back into the assassin world and within the original structure from where he came from, he reclaimed his reputation as the most efficient killing machine (despite not wanting it). He’s very cold, calculated, meticulous, and precise. Suggestive/manipulative Fe is only reactive when prompted, otherwise, they maintain stoically focused. His cognition is causal-determinist (same with SEE) and casual determinists are very easy to program into their social role and they tend to always stay there; don’t really shift around.

He had to assassinate Gianna (I think she’s EIE-C, his dual) who was an old friend but he let her commit suicide first. As she slipped into a coma from losing so much blood, he shoots her in the head, but he held her hand as she died because she said was scared. He is not without mercy, but he wasn’t upset by what he had to do, as he was bound by rules to assassinate her. He had some friendly feelings towards her, despite not being sad he had to kill her which is Ti>Fi. It’s because he loved his wife that he sacrificed everything for her, but that sealed Gianna’s death warrant. He even said he would do it all over again, as he chooses his wife (role Fi) over everyone else.

Funny enough, the one who wanted Gianna dead is her brother Santino, whom I’m sure is ILI (D sub, reverse supervision). Santino is a super shady, dangerous mastermind who is hellbent on turning the Beta Ti power structure inside out and deploys his dual, multiple SEEs to destroy the existing power hierarchy so he can rebuild it. In Santino’s quest for power, he forced JW to break his Ti and the assassin’s oath (Fi), thereby making JW the most hunted man (excommunicated, benefit relations are always problematic).

The JW Universe mimics Quadra progressions as Gammas correct Betas.

Some other character typings:

Charon ESI-N: gatekeeper of the assassin world’s social institution. He is quintessential Guardian. He works with Winston LSI-N to maintain the infrastructure of social order.

The Bowery King SEE-C: outwardly defies Beta power hierarchy by running his underground info. network away from the reaches of the High Table and refusing to comply to their rules. This is what Ti PoLR is- to break up rigid Ti structure. He has friendship with JW and choose to help JW when JW was in need despite their relation started off antagonistic with JW supervising him: BK got his neck slashed by JW, so instead of JW killing BK, JW taught BK how to be less impulsive with Se.

Ares SEE-N: bodyguard and dual to Santino, cordial with JW but enjoys causing him problems. She’s actually one of the least “aggressive” of the assassin enforcers. JW supervises her the most out all the SEEs in the JW universe. She sincerely respects and looks up to JW but JW dismissed her because she’s not at his level.

Cassian SLE-N: bodyguard to Gianna and her activator. He is one of the most skilled fighters against JW. As mirrors, they’re really formal and criticize each other’s style. Their knife fight was epic.

—— NOT in JW2 but in others

Miss Perkins SEE-C: outlaw amongst outlaws and agitated Ti PoLR rule breaker, very problematic towards JW but on a personal level (Fi) they get along. JW didn’t even hate her when she surprise attacked him in his hotel room. Rabid and very wild with Se.

Zero SEE-C: looks up to JW and felt like they were on par fighting-wise. On a personal level, Zero is friendly and wanted to bond with JW because he considered JW his hero of sorts and felt it an honor to go toe to toe with JW. He lost, but still really made JW suffer with his unpredictable fighting style.

Sofia SLE-C: more or less friends with JW but she hated him for coming back in her life and calling on a personal favor (Fi). One of the best fighters.

The Director LSE-D: something like a mother figure to him. She wields considerable power as leader of her Russian gang, but she wants to instill more of refined and civilized artistry into her “kids” so they can be autonomous and well-rounded (Delta values). She is very anti-corruption, despite being in a corrupt world. She scoffs at “honor” because honor is actually a Beta romantic notion, but she will fulfill her duty as to what was promised (she does value Fi and that’s how he appealed to her for help).

Aurelio SEE-N: friend and mechanic, owns car shop that works on fast, sexy cars. He informs JW of his stolen car, punched out the dumb twerp Iosef Tarasov. He stays outside of the assassin world, although it’s possible he once was an assassin who built his wealth to where he wouldn’t have to do it anymore.

Iosef Tarasov EIE-C: dumbass wannabe tough guy who’s really just whiny, scared lil bitch. Totally devoid of reality and wrapped up in his self-image. Son of Viggo Tarasov who trashed JW’s house, killed his puppy, and stole his classic mustang. He caused a lot of problems, and like representative LSI-EIE duality, LSI assassinates EIE to maintain stability within Beta Quadra. JW actually doesn’t enjoy killing (it’s something he’s good at) and he’s not really wrathful nor vengeful, but he really did enjoy killing Iosef for trashing on his Fi. I think it’s funny at how common LSIs love Fi so much and react with a lot of aggression when their Fi is denied. You don’t find the opposite with ESI cuz they don’t like Ti.

Viggo Tarasov SLE-D: came from the streets and fought his way to the top to being a wealthy crime boss. Ruthless. Ex-employer of JW. He loves his dumbass son, but beats him up a lot lol and although he tried all he could to prevent his son from getting killed, he knew that since Iosef started the conflict, he would for sure get killed and Iosef also destroyed all that Viggo worked for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lolita; 03-18-2021 at 01:04 PM.