Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Skincare (Routine, Recommendations, and Talk)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I just got an AHA/BHA serum from The Ordinary and I LOVE IT!!!! I only leave it on my skin for a minute and feel it taking effect already. I feel like my soul has been cleaned out.
    I’ve started putting this on my scalp sometimes. It makes it really clean and feels amazing. I also got a 2.0mm dermaroller for my scalp, and have been using that. It’s like a scalp massage on steroids. I can feel it waking up all the dragons in there. My hair feels healthier and thicker since I’ve started doing this.

After I wash my hair, I’m gonna try putting some vitamin C and peptides in there too

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Red Light Therapy

The Sun

We need vitamin D! No sunglasses. I have successfully avoided sunscreen in recent years. I am fair, so if there is going to be a beach day - these aren't that frequent as it's day trip - I wear a straw hat and if I feel a burn coming on I will throw on a white linen shirt and sit under the umbrella shade to avoid sunscreen. Early in spring I start weekend sunning on the private roof deck for an hour, between noon and 2pm - which is the recommendation optimal vitamin D intake. When it is too hot for that in summer we have a 10'x30" pool to float in, which always gives me a refreshing feeling of wellbeing. I get a slight tan, and I am fair so that basically amounts to different shade of white. I used to burn easily but maybe it's dietary changes but I don't so easily now. This summer I got sunburn from our very long walk on a beach day and once home I did red light therapy and it was basically gone the next day. Pink but not painful.

I know I am more invested in the subject because I rival the olm in translucence, so I've researched it, but while we need Vitamin D, it is not a good idea to go outside without sunglasses:

"The American Optometric Association says you should always don sunglasses during the daylight hours because: They protect your eyes against the sun's UV rays, which could otherwise lead to cataracts. They protect against "blue light" from the solar spectrum, which could increase your risk of macular degeneration."medicinenet.com

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol one gay stereotype I actually don't fit. I don't have a complicated facial washing regime. Or one at all really.

I sometimes even forget to wash my face for many days at a time which very rarely results in a zit once in awhile but doesn't seem to effect me that much. And I never liked most facial cleanses in drug stores tbh - they smell bad to me. Too chemical-y and unnatural even if they put some natural crap in it to sell (whilst hiding in the small print all the weird crap you can't pronounce) and I'm not going to pay a fortune just for something completely natural either.

When I do remember to wash my face I just use ivory soap. I just go by if I feel like doing it though, I don't think it's a good idea to be too anal with this cuz of I guess what Maritsa was talking about, the healthy bacteria or natural oils maybe something like that. Omg that meme is hilarious lol.

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    I know I am more invested in the subject because I rival the olm in translucence, so I've researched it, but while we need Vitamin D, it is not a good idea to go outside without sunglasses:

"The American Optometric Association says you should always don sunglasses during the daylight hours because: They protect your eyes against the sun's UV rays, which could otherwise lead to cataracts. They protect against "blue light" from the solar spectrum, which could increase your risk of macular degeneration."medicinenet.com
    Yet, that is the standard recommendation. Also being fair, I could not have grown up not being told that I need to slather on high SPF lotion all the time. Ick. It never felt right. And wear sunglasses just seemed the thing to do as well. But I have noticed that the often standard medical recommendations* lead you to needing to go to the doctor, MORE, not less. Go figure.

So many "opposites" when it comes to medical recommendations. Like, eat a low fat diet to lose weight. We heard it so much it was a no-brainer to us all. Now the latest studies show it is the high fat diet that makes you lose weight fastest - plus it heals all manner of diseases and disorders. Also we have been pushed to eat high fiber diets, and I think works against optimal health as well. (I tried to find that for Subteigh recently and could not find the excellent series of articles I read on that and wil ahve to keep looking for them another time.)]

Here a doctor explains why she (mostly) skis with no sunglasses or goggles:
    https://medium.com/@StillmanMD/why-i...s-d72cfa1ada45 She says the tests that support protecting yourself from the sun are bad science, basically. I agree.

It gets harder and harder to find things outside the mainstream when you google anymore, but here are a couple of articles that support my thinking on the importance of skin and eye exposure to sun for our very necessary vitamin D (I used to be able to find more, faster):

https://www.avenamedical.com/blog/we...nglasses-wrong

https://integraleyesight.com/visionmyth5/

I have been interested in sungazing for some time now. I almost started it last year and I wanted to follow all the directions exactly but there is no place to stand on the ground here and see the morning sun because it is behind big hills/small mountains... It all seems a good idea to me, but I do want to do it right... right now I leave in the pitch dark and will for some months now so, oh well.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wash my face in the shower in the morning & use Neutrogena body clear body scrub on both my face & body. It exfoliates & has aloe & chamomile & is a salicylic acid acne treatment. Sometimes I use Neutrogena's grapefruit face wash instead. Once in awhile I'll use one of the fruity smelling exfoliating clean & clear face washes. If I have eye makeup on (because admittedly I don't always do this for my foundation) I'll use some type of Neutrogena makeup wipes at night.

I don't moisturize my face, because I don't like to put anything oily at all on my face for fear of breakouts. I stay clear of soaps like Dove or Olay for this reason too. I'm also allergic to sunscreen so no SPFs.

I use Aveeno lotion on my hands, arms, & legs.

I recently also bought Aveeno shaving gel, so I'm excited to give that a try. I picked up Dove unscented deodorant for sensitive skin, because I heard it's the best for razor burn too, so that's another item I'm about to try.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random but a friend of mine who works in the asian entertainment industry told me that some K-pop idols get Vitamin c intravenous or injection shots with needles before performances so that their skin looks glowy and moist.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random but a friend of mine who works in the asian entertainment industry told me that some K-pop idols get Vitamin c intravenous or injection shots with needles before performances so that their skin looks glowy and moist.
    I always thought I was just blessed with good genetics, but now I can attribute my gorgeous skin to drinking OJ!

Mentioned
    320 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Morning:
    - Wash face with water only
    - Toner
    - Moisturizer

Evening:
    - Oil cleanser
    - Gel cleanser
    - Toner
    - BHA MWF, AHA T
    - Serum
    - Moisturizer

- Find products that are applicable to your skin type. I do find COSRX and Innisfree are great brands.
    - Don't go outside if it's too sunny. If you have to go outside, wear sunscreen (SPF 50).
    - Skin products are useless if you don't have regular sleep and good diet. If you are too stressed it can have a lot of effect too.
    - If I don't moisturize I get red marks or acne.
    - If products and healthy lifestyle don't cut it try spearmint tea and/or primrose oil supplement.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For cleansing nowadays I use Kiehl’s because it’s easy to find anywhere. It was a straight male ESE actually who first recommended them to me, and I got a bottle of cleansing solution as a gift from someone. I love their standard cleanser and also microdermabrasion stuff lol.

I’ve purchased a lot recently so it’s like you’re psychic @Vex . This past week I’ve gotten my skincare so that I don’t need to wear foundation or concealer (in the first place I only ever wore a bit of concealer or BB cream on blemishes anyway) anymore except if I want to cover dark undereyes (I’ve ordered something natural for that on the way too).

I’ve started using the following concoction of shit (I basically just bought the cheapest options available-$5-10 USD per bottle):
    - Vitamin C
    - Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
    - Retinol (Vitamin A)
    - Hyaluronic acid (humectant)

If I need more moisture then I top it with snail essence by CosRx. I live in a humid environment and haven’t experienced winter yet since doing this but the above makes me pretty moisturized already so I don’t use an extra moisturizer.

I’ve also recently bought and experimented with the following:
    - LED light therapy mask with 3 different colors
    - Ultrasonic skin spatula
    - Dermaroller (as I’ve mentioned before)

Also, I know people say to use SPF but unless I’m doing significant walking outdoors I don’t bother in my current location where the UV index is quite mild.
    I'm curious if you've seen any benefits with the LED mask.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOVE skincare, such a fun thread @Ebony and interesting to see what others do. My skin is combination and I live in a climate that's humid in summer and dry in the cold winters so I really have to mix things up seasonally. Once upon a time I tried going without washing my face (just water) and it was the worst decision of my life, although I know people who swear by it.

Morning
    -Cleanser depends on the season. CeraVe and VaniCream brands from the drugstore here in the States are great. The most enjoyable cleanser I've ever used is the Paula's Choice perfectly balanced foaming creamy cleanser, but it's expensive for face wash.
    -Obaji Sunshield SPF 50 (matte). Sunscreens have come a long way in terms of lightness/no cast and this is one of the best I've tried.
    -CeraVe or VaniCream light moisturizer
    -I mix drops of different serums into my moisturizer depending on the day: Niacinamide 10% if I need clear skin, Vitamin C for my face only (my neck is too sensitive).

Evenings
    -Cleanser
    -More intense moisturizer than daytime--mix in serums as needed to target different issues
    -Best product in the WORLD: Paula's Choice BHA 2% liquid exfoliant. You will have baby smooth skin.
    -Tretinoin (Vitamin A) 0.05%. I used to have to pay an arm and a leg for this Rx but now I cheat and buy it overseas
    -Organic castor oil ($10 from Kate Blanc) to condition my lashes and eyebrows--you'll have super long lashes and less sparse eyebrows and you won't have to spend a fortune on those scary eyelash serums.

A couple years ago I started doing light chemical peels and microneedling every so often. Sometimes I do charcoal masks for a breakout or a thick moisturizing mask in winter. For my body I use a thicker cream like Eucerin on my feet/elbows/rough spots and just a regular 'ol body lotion or oil after the shower.

My best tips are to apply any leftover skincare to the backs of your hands (especially SPF and retin-A). Investigate what you need to do to balance your hormones if you struggle with adult acne. Eating more healthy fats and getting enough sleep is big for me, too.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

current am (the last 3 months)
    purito cleanser (a lot like the low ph cleanser from cosrx, i rotate between these two and cereve hydrating cleanser.)
    biore eatery essence sunscreen
    neutrogena hydro boost geo cream (dupe for cliniques moisture surge, absorbs super fast so i love it)
    and for my acids in the morning
    the ordinary vitamin c serum (twice a week), aha / bha peel as needed

pm
    hada labo gokujyun cleansing oil, i use this in the shower to wash my scalp too. amazing stuff!
    purito cleanser
    pyungkang yul essence toner(sometimes i layer it a like 3x)
    azelaic acid (if my skins healing from a pimple)
    gel cream mentioned above

i wish i could do face masks every day TT, but a few times a week after the toner i do narukos repairing face mask

i used to have like 7 steps each routine but i've cut back to just what i need bc a lot of products were not necessary (like ampoules, some essences, the multiple chemical exfoliants). a lot of skincare lines are just money grabs tbf. my skin isn't too problematic either.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    I'm curious if you've seen any benefits with the LED mask.
    I haven’t experimented with it consistently enough yet to say for sure, in light (lol) of all the other things I’ve been trying recently.

I accidentally bought one without eye holes and had to drill some in later. Even so the lights are really bright so it’s hard to do anything else at the same time.

The ultrasonic skin spatula is more immediately effective imo.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use dish soap, usually Lemon, for washing my face and body. Less garbage in it and cuts the grease. $8

I use Chlorohexidine detergent %4 surgery soap for my face and body every other day or evening. Good for acne. $6-12

I use antibiotic topical medication on the inside of my nose for redness. $20

I shave with buzz clippers. Cheaper and easier to shave while I travel for work. Plus it looks better and achieves the 5 o'clock shadow look.

I use Aqua Velva Classic Aftershave. $8

And that's it.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I use those little bottles of liquid soap in hotels to shampoo and wash my face and body. I have a large box full of them, collected while traveling.

I shave with a Gillette Mach 4 razor.

I wear sunscreen if I think I’m going to be out in sunlight for hours, but I don’t obsess over it.

If my hands get really dry, I put lotion on them, but I read that any oil will work as well. Not motor oil.

Since this is a skincare thread, I wear protective clothing and gloves when I’m working with wood or welding. I wear short sleeves and never gloves when working with metal-cutting machinery, because getting a sleeve or glove caught in a moving machine is much worse than getting your skin caught. Skin parts at point of contact, a feature probably evolved from when people were game animals. Cloth will pull you into the machine.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 11-15-2020 at 03:22 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol this thread.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the long list of products in this thread is a little overwhelming. and i'm wondering if I'm neglecting my skin not doing these?

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the long list of products in this thread is a little overwhelming. and i'm wondering if I'm neglecting my skin not doing these?
    I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong, just not as into the topic as some of us. For what it's worth I feel overwhelmed looking at the political threads....

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm okay if my skin dies. Everything does eventually.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe that most skincare and makeup products are somewhat useless and essentially scams to prey on the purses of insecure women and some men. Like, eye cream isn't really that different from normal face cream, LOL. It's just marketing. I mean if you do nothing against it but at some point it's just diminishing returns when you look at benefits only. For example the 10 step Korean beauty "fad", now that's just a waste of money. I like to have a minimal 4 steps, sometimes 3, and occasionally do something amusing for fun. You can augment more products if you have bad acne or something, other then that something basic is always solid and if you breakout you can easily identify what causes it and swap it out. Less is better for the environment and your wallet!

edit: soap, lotion, spf, lip balm if ur wondering
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 11-16-2020 at 02:13 AM.

Maybe I'm a Lion
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AM

Cleanser
    Sunscreen

PM
    Cleanser
    Lotion

That's it.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong, just not as into the topic as some of us. For what it's worth I feel overwhelmed looking at the political threads....
    Emily, that was so kind Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    I use dish soap, usually Lemon, for washing my face and body. Less garbage in it and cuts the grease. $8

I use Chlorohexidine detergent %4 surgery soap for my face and body every other day or evening. Good for acne. $6-12

I use antibiotic topical medication on the inside of my nose for redness. $20

I shave with buzz clippers. Cheaper and easier to shave while I travel for work. Plus it looks better and achieves the 5 o'clock shadow look.

I use Aqua Velva Classic Aftershave. $8

And that's it.
    What color is the inside of your nose without it

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenasnoches View Post
    What color is the inside of your nose without it
    Outside inside corners. Not inside my nose. Sorry I didn't say that clearly.

Red colour. Same as blowing your nose frequently.

The antibiotics clears it up after a couple weeks of applying it twice a day. Its just liquid that dries on the fold of my nose.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m experimental with beauty products and like trying different ones. I mostly buy at discount retailers to get high end stuff. This winter is really drying and I have dry skin which forces me to continually moisturize. Most lotions don’t moisturize enough and I hate the slimy feeling. I recently found collagen gummy supplements (each bottle lasts 1 month) while passing by the beauty aisle at TJ Maxx and tried it out. It seems to work as I don’t have to moisturize as much. I bought some collagen packets and drops to add to my water.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    You only need 4 items as bare essentials: cleanser, treatment, moisturizer, protection/SPF.
    It only increases when you want to improve your skin even more, or if there are a lot of things you want to target. If you are unsure what to do, focus on the four only.

If you always wear makeup and have skin problems because of it, look into double cleansing (oil + water-based cleanser).
    thank you very much...also...I don't really use cleanser, but i don't wear foundation any more...it's been like years....so ....I assume the shampoo that falls down my face as i rinse my hair is doing something maybe....I dunno...my skin looks and feels pretty ok without any cleanser....i wonder if it's missing it but just puts up with my neglect....

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I bought a men's face wash at Target. I think I like it so far. It took me forever to find it though which annoyed me- the way they had it categorized was kind of retarded and not very Ti like or something?

I also think it's dumb that all male products are so bland and unassuming. If you want to be gender normative, put maybe a hunting rifle or racecar on it or something so I can find it better instead of generic bland nothing-ness. A man should be comfortable enough in his gender anyway to use a product that has a bunch of flowers on it as long as the inside of it is still made more for men's skin or something hehe.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wash my face in the shower with whatever face cleanser I have. I don’t have a favorite. Then I use Eucerin Original Healing Lotion on my face, even though it’s meant for your body. Once a week I use this rice water scrub from Skinfood. About once a month I use the Drunk Elephant Babyfacial mask.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that this may seem kind of random, but I hate the smell and texture of most sunscreens. Especially the smell. I know that I have to wear sunscreen, and I do wear it, however.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eiemo View Post
    I know that this may seem kind of random, but I hate the smell and texture of most sunscreens. Especially the smell. I know that I have to wear sunscreen, and I do wear it, however.
    @eiemo what kind of sunscreen do you wear?

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    @eiemo what kind of sunscreen do you wear?
    Just the basic sunscreens that you can find almost anywhere, or mineral sunscreens.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eiemo View Post
    Just the basic sunscreens that you can find almost anywhere, or mineral sunscreens.
    Shiseido makes a really nice sunscreen that doesn’t smell or feel like sunscreen. It’s kind of pricey tho. I usually just use a tinted moisturizer with spf.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stopped eating refined sugar and my normally oily-ish face is not oily at all anymore. Virtually no more acne either. There's kinda no point washing it in the morning anymore.
    I have also always had a pale/colorless complexion but now my cheeks consistently have a dusting of pink on them, even when I don't get enough sleep. I'm not a ghost anymore!
    Those are just the effects on my face, but there are more elsewhere.

Otherwise
    -sunscreen spf 45
    -vaseline on my lips 24/7 because i'm always licking them
    -random cleanser & gentle moisturizer before bed
    -sleep (or, I try to)

During allergy season
    -smother vaseline around my poor nose, when not in public

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a little embarrassing to say but...

Typical Nighttime Routine:

Sea salt face scrub.
    Witch hazel toner.
    Retinol
    Vitamin C serum
    Moisturizer.

Occasionally I will use a mud mask to do a "deep clean".

To start the day I will wash my face and put on a different type of moisturizer that has sunscreen in it.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by D E M O N View Post
    This is a little embarrassing to say but...

Typical Nighttime Routine:

Sea salt face scrub.
    Witch hazel toner.
    Retinol
    Vitamin C serum
    Moisturizer.

Occasionally I will use a mud mask to do a "deep clean".

To start the day I will wash my face and put on a different type of moisturizer that has sunscreen in it.

Don't be embarrassed. It is attractive seeing a man take care of himself The guy I dated wouldn't eve wear a face mask with me and that made me sad. Hope to find a guy that is down for that kind of stuff. Your sea salt face scrub intrigues me tho! I will keep my eye out for it!

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Don't be embarrassed. It is attractive seeing a man take care of himself The guy I dated wouldn't eve wear a face mask with me and that made me sad. Hope to find a guy that is down for that kind of stuff. Your sea salt face scrub intrigues me tho! I will keep my eye out for it!

https://www.amazon.com/Hey-Honey-Cle.../dp/B00819ATF8

This is what I use.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking 14Raptor19's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I shave a lot because I hate the sticky and scratched feeling of the sharp facial hair, and I would go for the same hairstyle as Nico Shultz, but My dad dislikes Me having long hair.
    Raptor had to lose in 2006 to become Revan, important errands of knighthood and valor to walk with Pokemon and charm the melodies of sweet channels to lush frenzy galloping solo yet swiftly into the sunrise for maximum presents and signed in deluxe oceans of fast trading cards bazooka cascading rumba of love Force constellations restoring last battle cardinal plants actively swirling for juice and petals to wishes
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to have a skin care routine but now I've become lazy...maybe I need to start back.

I literally can't exfoliate my face. At least not with physical exfoliants...they cause micro cuts on my skin. I have a spin brush that I barely use...I only use the silicone brush head since it's gentle.

The only thing over the years that has shown significant improvement of my skin is apple cider vinegar...most other things don't work for me, or if they did they stop working after a while.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I discovered the best body scrub omg. Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub. I love exotic bloom the most, but had to settle for Moroccan rose this last time around. Which is still good imo but personally prefer the scent of exotic bloom. It’s sold out all the damn time, I have to stock up. I also use burts bess lavender and honey body wash, especially at night. It’s made me really appreciate the power of Essential oils A-Mazing. And I wash my face with soap and glory vitamin c facial wash.

These are three products im basically now hooked- addicted to.

Sometimes I exfoliate my face but too much breaks my face out. I’ve been using Bliss night serum at night with vitamin c moisturizer after burts bees rose water toner. And I use the same thing in the morning except Bliss Day serum instead.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Any advice on chapped lips? My lips are bleeding
    Vasaline has always been my saving grace in anything chapped or rough. They have a small with with tins and I like the Shea butter ones. If not, then I grab a big ass tub. The only other thing that I like for my lips is Laneige sleeping mask. I wear it like a lip balm at times but it’s the few lip balms I repurchase. It’s a bit expensive but lasts awhile.
    Last edited by MissDucki; 10-04-2021 at 12:08 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Vasaline has always been my saving grace in anything chapped or rough. They have a small with with tins and I like the Shea butter ones. If not, then I grab a big ass tub. The only other thing that I like for my lips is Laneige sleeping mask. I wear it like a lip balm at times but it’s the view lip balms I repurchase. It’s a bit expensive but lasts awhile.
    Vaseline is incredibly effective at keeping your skin from drying out. It helps wounds to heal better, because it prevents scabs from forming. Scabs actually impair the healing process. They were only evolved because the body can’t produce Vaseline.

During the American Civil war, weaponry advanced to the point where soldiers were receiving horrific wounds and medicine was still extremely primitive, but doctors found that covering a wound with fat allowed almost perfect healing, where healing was possible.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast