Thread: Why would Alexander Hamilton be a Gamma NT instead of Delta NF?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why would Alexander Hamilton be a Gamma NT instead of Delta NF?

He favored Delta values over Gamma ones. I don't see how he could've been Gamma NT, like people often say he is.

Everything I read about him points to a very violent, dangerous, and disturbing (to me anyway) IEE-Ne with a very hard exterior.

It's kind of disturbing how violent and authoritarian and long-term powerful IEE-Ne can be.

Can anyone really point to anything about Alexander Hamilton that seemed Democratic rather than Aristocratic or anything that points to him favoring making decisions based upon logic of actions? I don't see how he could've had Te in his ego block; there are so many logical fallacies in his writings that seem indicative of Ne combined with Te valuing.

He also seemed Infantile rather than Victim.

He seemed constantly concerned with hidden motivations (like he asserted if Aaron Burr became president then it would be for power and his accusation of Thomas Jefferson trying to "trick the President") like an IEE-Ne would.

And despite how confrontational he was at times, he seemed kind of Se-devaluing.

The way he confronted James Monroe and willingness to fight a dual seemed more like an IEE-Ne losing control of themselves more than an LIE.

He didn't really fit in and actually couldn't stand the Beta atmosphere that seemed everywhere in America in the 1780s. And the Betas who dominated America in the 1780s didn't like him either which points towards Delta.

John Adams was a Gamma NT and hated him. ILI often can't stand IEE.

And he seemed to have more a relationship of supervision over George Washington, not a dual relationship.

He had the IEE-Ne tendency to try to present himself as an intellectual.

Anyway, I guess people can tell that I don't like Extraverted NFs much, but I've always loathed Alexander Hamilton; he was definitely the most bitter, authoritarian, illogical, and envious of all the Founding Fathers and one of the least creative. I worry about meeting him in an afterlife.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    He favored Delta values over Gamma ones. I don't see how he could've been Gamma NT, like people often say he is.

Everything I read about him points to a very violent, dangerous, and disturbing (to me anyway) IEE-Ne with a very hard exterior.

It's kind of disturbing how violent and authoritarian and long-term powerful IEE-Ne can be.

Can anyone really point to anything about Alexander Hamilton that seemed Democratic rather than Aristocratic or anything that points to him favoring making decisions based upon logic of actions? I don't see how he could've had Te in his ego block; there are so many logical fallacies in his writings that seem indicative of Ne combined with Te valuing.

He also seemed Infantile rather than Victim.

He seemed constantly concerned with hidden motivations (like he asserted if Aaron Burr became president then it would be for power and his accusation of Thomas Jefferson trying to "trick the President") like an IEE-Ne would.

And despite how confrontational he was at times, he seemed kind of Se-devaluing.

The way he confronted James Monroe and willingness to fight a dual seemed more like an IEE-Ne losing control of themselves more than an LIE.

He didn't really fit in and actually couldn't stand the Beta atmosphere that seemed everywhere in America in the 1780s. And the Betas who dominated America in the 1780s didn't like him either which points towards Delta.

John Adams was a Gamma NT and hated him. ILI often can't stand IEE.

And he seemed to have more a relationship of supervision over George Washington, not a dual relationship.

He had the IEE-Ne tendency to try to present himself as an intellectual.

Anyway, I guess people can tell that I don't like Extraverted NFs much, but I've always loathed Alexander Hamilton; he was definitely the most bitter, authoritarian, illogical, and envious of all the Founding Fathers and one of the least creative. I worry about meeting him in an afterlife.
    Oh yeah, the entirety of his policies when contrasted with BETA quad Jefferson's were incredibly Gamma. Have you read Strat's the Complex of Tied Hands? His answer to Jeffy's trustfund rich boy plantantion 'idyll' was a more equitable one that may have been influenced by him growing up desperate and really understanding how destitution could impact even a hardworking kid. https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Stratiyevskaya
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...Stratiyevskaya

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.minneapolisfed.org/artic...its%20capital.

He was like 'we're insolvent; we need to get our shit together; Tragedy of the Commons, etc'

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His own mom was married to a guy who lost all her money, and then she left him but was still married and conceived Little Ham with another man.
    He later was with a married woman, himself.
    Even the way Hamilton when he was grown up was like 'I'll be super blunt and frank about my relationship with a woman who is married.That's better THAN seeming like I might have had illegal financial dealing with her hubster, which I didnt.' Soundin' LIE to me...

Writing 85 articles to try to convince the states to ratify the constitution? Sounds pretty LIE to me. ..
    https://www.history.com/topics/ameri...ander-hamilton
    Last edited by nanashi; 09-09-2020 at 11:27 AM. Reason: THAN

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH...I saw John Adams as INTj...and George Washington is sometimes typed as Si-Ne, not always ESI...
    Last edited by nanashi; 09-09-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now, I am open to him being IEE, but I am not convinced he isn't LIE.