Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Witcher (Netflix)

I haven't really typed any of these characters yet.

Geralt - Is he too caustic, unfriendly and negative for SLI?
    Ciri - XII?
    Yennefer - Ni/Se introvert
    Jaskier - Fe/Ti extrovert?
    Queen Calanthe -
    Istredd -
    Tissaia -

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO (grain of salt and stuff)

Geralt
    - LSI-Se 6w5 cynical af, 0 faith, lives by his own code, always prepared in advance and gets constantly caught in lose-lose situations where he has to make some shitty choice.
    Yennefer - I have only seen her typed as EIE, however imo LIE 8w9 would fit her better as she is logical, cunning, pragmatic intuitive and mistrusts ppl.
    Ciri - SEE 7w8 for reasons that will become obvious later on in subsequent seasons: arrogant, stubborn, headstrong, vengeful, selfish but empathetic, high emotional energy
    Jaskier - EIE 4w3, the guy is probably EIE irl as well. Lots of Fe, not much Si... or Se, which means he is no ESE.
    Queen Calanthe - SLE 8w7 I think this one is just plain obvious.

Agressor- Victim makes sense for Geralt and Yen's relationship, but Geralt can't stand to be with Yen too much, because its a mirage relationship: http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Mirage

Last edited by SGF; 10-13-2020 at 04:40 PM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    IMO (grain of salt and stuff)

Geralt
    - LSI-Se 6w5 cynical af, 0 faith, lives by his own code, always prepared in advance and gets constantly caught in lose-lose situations where he has to make some shitty choice.
    Yennefer - I have only seen her typed as EIE, however imo LIE 8w9 would fit her better as she is logical, cunning, pragmatic intuitive and mistrusts ppl.
    Ciri - SEE 7w8 for reasons that will become obvious later on in subsequent seasons: arrogant, stubborn, headstrong, vengeful, selfish but empathetic, high emotional energy
    Jaskier - EIE 4w3, the guy is probably EIE irl as well. Lots of Fe, not much Si... or Se, which means he is no ESE.
    Queen Calanthe - SLE 8w7 I think this one is just plain obvious.

Agressor- Victim makes sense for Geralt and Yen's relationship, but Geralt can't stand to be with Yen too much, because its a mirage relationship: http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Mirage

Yikes that showcases so many of my friendships. A lot of Ti buds and I. It is hard when I can see why it won't work--the nurturing they are trying to do--but they can't see it. It is sweet they want to help, but it only half helps me.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know exactly know why, but Tissaia felt Fe leading to me. She's not out of control with the Fe, but whenever she talked it felt like there was some kind of subdued emotional pressure to her words. I think I'd type her EIE. And Yennefer felt a lot more personally charged compared to her. And I think that's Fi. Yen I think is Gamma SF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, also, not that anyone probably cares, but I'm not convinced that Geralt is best represented by LSI. Ti/Fe types seem to value a kind of Fe diplomacy. And Geralt seems to lack any concern for that. Being caustic, unfriendly, and negative is a more genuine Fi (and Fe PoLR) way of being that shuts down Fe imo and isn't for Fe dual-seekers that want to influence and stimulate group emotion.
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Oh, also, not that anyone probably cares, but I'm not convinced that Geralt is best represented by LSI. Ti/Fe types seem to value a kind of Fe diplomacy. And Geralt seems to lack any concern for that. Being caustic, unfriendly, and negative is a more genuine Fi (and Fe PoLR) way of being that shuts down Fe imo and isn't for Fe dual-seekers that want to influence and stimulate group emotion.
    Nobody, I checked other sites to see what ppl are guessing. He usually had ISTj but on a few had ISFj or istp.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh what sites were those? I searched "geralt the witcher netflix socionics" on google and only found http://dm.sakinorva.net/view?id=4010 (they say SLI) and https://www.personality-database.com...rsonality-type (they say SLI), but those seem to be based on the games?

Or are you are counting MBTI sites? If so, it's my estimation that MBTI royally screwed up the introverted types by assigning them their quasi-identical's ego functions. And that it ends up making little cohesive sense.

But I'm open to him being LSI, I just don't think the arguments presented so far couldn't fall under SLI. Just to recap
    "caustic, unfriendly and negative"
    "
    cynical af, 0 faith, lives by his own code, always prepared in advance and gets constantly caught in lose-lose situations where he has to make some shitty choice."

could also apply to SLI. Maybe an SLI could chime in though if they think that's wrong. Though admittedly, I do doubt some people's self-typings when they show a shallow understanding of certain concepts.
    And I think the things I mentioned about him do not go well with LSI on a purely theoretical level. But if someone wants to refute that, go ahead. I could be wrong. This is kind of art-logic, not science logic in the end. I just like making sense of things I guess, even if maybe things don't really make sense.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Oh what sites were those? I searched "geralt the witcher netflix socionics" on google and only found http://dm.sakinorva.net/view?id=4010 (they say SLI) and https://www.personality-database.com...rsonality-type (they say SLI), but those seem to be based on the games?

Or are you are counting MBTI sites? If so, it's my estimation that MBTI royally screwed up the introverted types by assigning them their quasi-identical's ego functions. And that it ends up making little cohesive sense.

But I'm open to him being LSI, I just don't think the arguments presented so far couldn't fall under SLI. Just to recap
    "caustic, unfriendly and negative"
    "
    cynical af, 0 faith, lives by his own code, always prepared in advance and gets constantly caught in lose-lose situations where he has to make some shitty choice."

could also apply to SLI. Maybe an SLI could chime in though if they think that's wrong. Though admittedly, I do doubt some people's self-typings when they show a shallow understanding of certain concepts.
    And I think the things I mentioned about him do not go well with LSI on a purely theoretical level. But if someone wants to refute that, go ahead. I could be wrong. This is kind of art-logic, not science logic in the end. I just like making sense of things I guess, even if maybe things don't really make sense.
    I like how you're pointing out the issues with him being LSI.

Trauma and the fact he's a likely imperfectly communicated character versus a person probably cloud typing, too

yes, I was open to personality and enneagram reporting sites when I searched. From my experience there are issues with ppl not understanding that all types use all information elements and with ppl not getting what the information elements and functions even are when it comes to typing messups.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I type Henry Cavill as LIE-Te with pretty strong Se. His type shines through very strongly when playing Geralt, so that I can't type Geralt as another type than LIE-Te too or better as an idealized version of LIE-Te(I guess they like to see themselves as some sort of Se/Te bulldozer).

The whole show is pretty Gamma imo. Both Yennefer and Calanthe I would type as ESI-Se. Stregobor as ILI-Ni. Ciri SEE(?). Jaskier/Dandelion EIE

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    I type Henry Cavill as LIE-Te with pretty strong Se. His type shines through very strongly when playing Geralt, so that I can't type Geralt as another type than LIE-Te too or better as an idealized version of LIE-Te(I guess they like to see themselves as some sort of Se/Te bulldozer).

The whole show is pretty Gamma imo. Both Yennefer and Calanthe I would type as ESI-Se. Stregobor as ILI-Ni. Ciri SEE(?). Jaskier/Dandelion EIE
    Cavill is really challenging for me to relate to in most roles he plays. He's incredibly distant in most roles. He also seems objectively beautiful but not attractive, to me. That's usually something I don't find in LIE and ESI. He might be gamma. He might not be. Only when I think of being incredibly anxious do I relate to him.
    I relate much more to the energy and dynamicism of Patrick Stewart or Priyanka Chopra or Kate Hepburn or Claudia Black.
    Maybe it's the subtype, the different instinct stacking, or both, but I am not sold on LIE for him. I am not against LIE. But...

https://www.reddit.com/r/HenryCavill..._inkling_that/
    Last edited by nanashi; 10-17-2020 at 01:07 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reading this and trying to think about what you said about LIE. https://www.polygon.com/2020/1/10/21...man-from-uncle

I really don't know much about him nor his roles. I just keep hearing him referred to in the news/ads and thinking how unengaged or delayed he's seemed the few times I've seen him...but ...come to think of it...that might be him getting his accent sorted and being new to acting. Dunno. Will look some more.

okay, there's one ILI highschooler I know who's sp instinct who DOES remind me of him, so maybe I'm less unconvinced about gamma. .

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

From The Witcher, I thought he was SLI. From The Man From Uncle, I thought he was LIE. From that interview with Patrick Stewart, I think he's LIE-Ni or ILI-Te.

In the interview, he makes some of the same gestures as an ILI-Te whom I know, but Caville seems to me to be more "normal" than an ILI. "Normal" as in "more like myself." I also disagree that that interview proved that he is an introvert. I think he's close to being, but not necessarily is, an introvert.

Personally, I think he's more likely to be LIE-Ni, because he said that after he spectacularly failed the audition with Stewart, he went back and tried it again. That sounds more like an LIE than an ILI to me.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-17-2020 at 02:22 AM.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    From The Witcher, I thought he was SLI. From The Man From Uncle, I thought he was LIE. From that interview with Patrick Stewart, I think he's LIE-Ni or ILI-Te.

In the interview, he makes some of the same gestures as an ILI-Te whom I know, but Caville seems to be to be more "normal" than an ILI. I also disagree that that interview proved that he is an introvert. I think he's close to, but not necessarily is, an introvert.

Personally, I think he's more likely to be LIE-Ni, because he said that after he spectacularly failed the audition with Stewart, he went back and tried it again. That sounds more like an LIE than an ILI to me.
    I have been asking for opportunities and challenging myself, etc, but my ILI buddies do that, too. Cavill seems so slow in his films.

maybe I just don't like his acting.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It could be that I have a hard time relating to wealthy gamma nts...I could almost believe ISFp for him since the ruggedness I'm used to isn't there at all with him. He seems very, very disassociated and ungrounded and into cozy....althought I might just be reading him wrong.
    maybe it's his stacking.

"His parents sent him and his four brothers to Stowe School, a prestigious boarding school, at great expense. Part of him was happy to get away from home, but another part hated the distance. He suffered from homesickness, and by his own admission "bawled on the phone to my mom four times a day." Every three weeks he'd get to go home, but "When you're 13 years old and you're emotional and you miss home, three weeks feels like a very long time — especially if you haven't got loads of mates.""

When I went on a 3 week trip without my mother when I was younger than he was, I found a younger feeler family member sobbing and got him a picture of his mom to look at. I was out of my depth. I didn't miss my own mom at all. It didn't mean I didn't love her. I just knew she was over there and I was over here and en route to a place. I was around kids I didn't know...I dunno.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

most gamma NTs I know loved nonfiction.

"He also doesn't like reading nonfiction or stories too grounded in reality. He describes himself as a very empathetic person, and reading about realistic stressful events often takes away his escape. "As much as I do love real-life stories, they can often make you hurt in a way I'd rather not hurt.""

Read More: https://www.looper.com/185026/what-h..._campaign=clip

ok, reading about his workouts, maybe
    Last edited by nanashi; 10-17-2020 at 03:32 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    It could be that I have a hard time relating to wealthy gamma nts...I could almost believe ISFp for him since the ruggedness I'm used to isn't there at all with him. He seems very, very disassociated and ungrounded and into cozy....althought I might just be reading him wrong.
    maybe it's his stacking.

"His parents sent him and his four brothers to Stowe School, a prestigious boarding school, at great expense. Part of him was happy to get away from home, but another part hated the distance. He suffered from homesickness, and by his own admission "bawled on the phone to my mom four times a day." Every three weeks he'd get to go home, but "When you're 13 years old and you're emotional and you miss home, three weeks feels like a very long time — especially if you haven't got loads of mates.""

When I went on a 3 week trip without my mother when I was younger than he was, I found a younger feeler family member sobbing and got him a picture of his mom to look at. I was out of my depth. I didn't miss my own mom at all. It didn't mean I didn't love her. I just knew she was over there and I was over here and en route to a place. I was around kids I didn't know...I dunno.
    Yeah, I can't remember missing either my mother or my father when I was sent to camp every summer as a little kid in grade school. I viewed it instead as being very freeing and an opportunity to stretch myself and see what I could do on my own.

But people vary. Caville's relationships with his parents might have been very different than mine.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cavill's just a healthy LSI with a healthy dose of Fe in his life lol. Met an LSI like him, usually they're quite charming, the rigid cop LSI without a sense of humor or imagination is just one faucet of the type. Look at his dating life, weak Fi and strong Se, a trainwreck of sour relationships he all initiated despite him seeming "alright" at face value. He does the Fe thing where he "holds" expressions and fluidly changes them, nowhere the quantity of a Fe ego though. LIEs feel a bit dorky in that aspect, they usually have a fake-ish Fe role smile that's pretty obvious. He loves Fe environments and they love him, never met an SLI that suited to the spotlight. Or quite massively well received or "liked" in popular culture tbh.

He also stares at the object of his affections. Look it up. Only LSIs do the long stare, I find it quite gross personally tbh.
    It's quite interesting because for right now at least he's considered the "peak" of masculinity, genetics definitely has a factor, but it's something that male Beta STs are oftentimes worshipped in culture for. Their 'natural' masculinity. That's my case. In any case we need more LSI examples that aren't druglords, Russian politicians, or mean dads. LIE and SLI aren't bad typings at all, a wtf on SEI though

Interaction with a dualized LSI can be a rare pleasure - he makes for a very interesting conversation partner, charming, witty, and what talent: he sings, makes parodies, composes poems impromptu - a sheer fairy tale! Dualized representatives of this type have long time ago won over the public sympathies, by becoming popular movie actors, hosts of well-known talk shows and entertaining telecasts, captains of the strongest stand-up comedy teams.
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 10-17-2020 at 03:11 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

most gamma NTs I know loved nonfiction.

"He also doesn't like reading nonfiction or stories too grounded in reality. He describes himself as a very empathetic person, and reading about realistic stressful events often takes away his escape. "As much as I do love real-life stories, they can often make you hurt in a way I'd rather not hurt.""

Read More: https://www.looper.com/185026/what-h..._campaign=clip
    I never read non-fiction until recently, and I still don't read much of it for the exact reason Caville states.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    Cavill's just a healthy LSI with a healthy dose of Fe in his life lol. Met an LSI like him, usually they're quite charming, the rigid cop LSI without a sense of humor or imagination is just one faucet of the type. Look at his dating life, weak Fi and strong Se, a trainwreck of sour relationships he all initiated despite him seeming "alright" at face value. He does the Fe thing where he "holds" expressions and fluidly changes them, nowhere the quantity of a Fe ego though. LIEs feel a bit dorky in that aspect, they usually have a fake-ish Fe role smile that's pretty obvious. He loves Fe environments and they love him, never met an SLI that suited to the spotlight. Or quite massively well received or "liked" in popular culture tbh.

He also stares at the object of his affections. Look it up. Only LSIs do the long stare, I find it quite gross personally tbh.
    It's quite interesting because for right now at least he's considered the "peak" of masculinity, genetics definitely has a factor, but it's something that male Beta STs are oftentimes worshipped in culture for. Their 'natural' masculinity. That's my case. In any case we need more LSI examples that aren't druglords, Russian politicians, or mean dads. LIE and SLI aren't bad typings at all, a wtf on SEI though
    yeah, 81 ppl type him SEI

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe it's his stacking.
    He definitely has the "I'm nice so that you get off my back & pls don't get too dynamic or too intense" vibe of sp/so. I know a LIE-Te that kinda acts like Cavill in the video but now that I think of it, he's more bold(taking control of the discussion topic, trying to find new perpectives), so I can see a case for an introvert. I think that he has intuition as a contact function though so that would actually only leave SEI & SLI (no way he's EII or LII).

The 'slowness' is something I associate in general with accepting/inert subtypes, because they are obsessed with treating & assessing new data instead of just responding to it.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, 81 ppl type him SEI
    I think there's this idea that if someone is nice and easy to get along with, they must SEI or alpha SF.

Yet, I've known an SEI that often has Fe temper tantrums where they get hysterical when things don't go their way or people don't believe (in) the same stuff they do or question them on things. And I've known an ESE that would make life hell for an LIE at an old job; she would flag his work for stupid reasons and he would confront her and she would be wrong, but then she'd dig in her heels and freak out and never apologize. It got so bad that she would actively look for quality problems in his work, hoping to find stuff, lol, so vindictive. She eventually declared that she was quitting because of the LIE, lol. But all she had to do was take a chill pill and stop being high and mighty.
    I really think socionics is missing something significant if it doesn't take psychological health into consideration.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    In any case we need more LSI examples that aren't druglords, Russian politicians, or mean dads.
    lol, but that's pretty funny. Let's add dominatrix to the list.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So there was a thing where Cavill mentioned he liked pc gaming, but that he had never built a pc, but wanted to. And then he did.

I think if it was any other celeb, they would have just said they liked pc gaming to sound cool or relatable.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cavill =/= Geralt

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Before anyone bothers with this series do yourself a grand favor and read the work that the fucker literally plagiarized. Read the Saga of Elric of Melnibone. Metalheads like myself are well aware of the the work that spawned the entire genre of "Dark Fantasy" (i.e. Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire) like weebs are well aware of the work that spawned the "Real Robot" genre (I.e. Yoshiyuki "Kill em' All" Tomino's Gundam). Fellow metalhead Razorfist cut a vid spelling it out in minute detail:

Give the real creator some credit. Moorcock is a classical hardcore leftist but he didn't let the "art as weapon" concept corrupt his vision. Y'know, the kind that understood that good story takes precedence over politics. A commie that can tell an actually captivating and engaging story. If they could still do that I'd be way more amenable to the current drek being pumped out of Hollywood. At least he got that the concept of making a literal Nazi "sympathetic" somehow could actually make your story more engaging somehow and that it's OK for the protag to do a morally bad thing and agonize over it while not coming off as an emo bitch. Some critics accuse Elric of being one, but the few instances he doesn't seem to agonize over it too long as he quite literally has to either shelve the issue or just "deal with it" because shit got even more real than it had previously and he has to progress the plot by acting before he has all the relevant info. The protagonist must "protag" after all.

He was, after all, a hero from the pulp era. Like a comic hero of yesteryear, you didn't dare assume people would pay good money for a 22 page bitchfest. They wanted plot/story progression and action and if you didn't deliver they'd find someone else who would. So you get maybe one page of being an emo bitch before he gets right back at it. Telling that that single page or two caused so many to label the Albino Prince as some kind emo bitch when he objectively isn't.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This TV series is another netflix butchery, it's a shitty costume soap with infantile jokes. The latest game was pretty good and Geralt in the game was LSI. Cavill is the only remotely good thing in the series but even his Geralt is too Fe polr and Fi HA, his character is more like an SLI.
    I watched a few episodes of this but I can't continue, it's just plain bad and makes me angry.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, first few episodes sucked, but then I got sucked in and addicted. after a while, it got better, imo

I agree Geralt in game was LSI and the tv character is more Fe PoLR, so there is some weird overlap going on there. And Jaskier would annoy the shit out of him if he was Fe PoLR, but yet he keeps the guy around and I think he’s ‘supposed’ to be his EIE dual, but the characters are just characters, so yeahh
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I liked the second season a lot more, types based on that.

Geralt - SLI
    Yennefer - IEE
    Triss - SEI
    Jaskier - EIE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I liked the second season a lot more
    It was so good to be shown in a single day what happens with materials supposed to have low quality.
    2 1st episodes were as should and then happens a mess, which is possibly a result of unexpected changes in a making plan or initial script. For example, they has gotten a possibility to make more seasons than expected and so did lazy enlargement of initial script.

> Geralt - SLI

Henry Cavill - mb EIE

> Yennefer - IEE

Anya Chalotra - mb EIE, some NF anyway

> Triss - SEI

Freya Allan - mb INFP

> Jaskier - EIE

the actor - yes. your dual

Aisha Fabienne Ross - INFP

// there should be beta conspiracy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've only seen season 1 of the Netflix show. I'm not familiar with the books or the video game, so my typings are based only on the show. They might change after I watch season 2.

Geralt: ESI or SLI. I could see an argument for either type for him. He's more of a lone wolf, mercenary type of character -- valuing Te/Fi. He's stoic and he doesn't seem to care at all for any sort of collective or emotional expression.
    Yennefer: I actually think she's LIE. From what I remember, she expressed a desire to feel special to someone - longing for a close relationship - but struggles with this. This seems more indicative of Fi suggestive. She also cares a lot about power, but more in an individualized way that I think is more consistent with gamma.
    Jaskier: EIE/ESE. Geralt and Jaskier have this Shrek and Donkey dynamic going on lol where he annoys Geralt with his Fe but Geralt keeps him around anyways.

Its been awhile since I watched the show, so I don't remember the rest of the characters that well

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It was so good to be shown in a single day what happens with materials supposed to have low quality.
    2 1st episodes were as should and then happens a mess, which is possibly a result of unexpected changes in a making plan or initial script. For example, they has gotten a possibility to make more seasons than expected and so did lazy enlargement of initial script.

> Geralt - SLI

Henry Cavill - mb EIE

> Yennefer - IEE

Anya Chalotra - mb EIE, some NF anyway

> Triss - SEI

Freya Allan - mb INFP

> Jaskier - EIE

the actor - yes. your dual

Aisha Fabienne Ross - INFP

// there should be beta conspiracy
    MBTI tests have always given me ISTP. I have never in my life gotten an J type in MBTI tests, what gives?

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They did my boy Eskel real dirty…

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dijkstra was kinda weird. I get LSE vibes from him in the show so maybe his actor is LSE, but I’ve always seen him as more of an ILI character. Definitely seems off to me.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Yennefer - IEE
    I thought she was either ILI or LIE in TW3 and in the books, but hadn’t really thought about her in the show. Still, I hadn’t considered IEE before. How come you think she is IEE?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Djinn View Post
    I thought she was either ILI or LIE in TW3 and in the books, but hadn’t really thought about her in the show. Still, I hadn’t considered IEE before. How come you think she is IEE?
    Fierce independence, superpower of charming individuals (especially necessary when her powers disappear). There are some good scenes of her with Jaskier that illustrates quasi-identity. Jaskier can charm crowds, Yennefer can charm individuals. EIE Vs IEE. You could of course try SEE, but her way of approaching problems is more the side-stepping with creativity of Ne rather than straightforward simplification attack of Se.

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone know Henry Cavill type? I find it's hard to type him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jroc View Post
    I've only seen season 1 of the Netflix show. I'm not familiar with the books or the video game, so my typings are based only on the show. They might change after I watch season 2.

Geralt: ESI or SLI. I could see an argument for either type for him. He's more of a lone wolf, mercenary type of character -- valuing Te/Fi. He's stoic and he doesn't seem to care at all for any sort of collective or emotional expression.
    Yennefer: I actually think she's LIE. From what I remember, she expressed a desire to feel special to someone - longing for a close relationship - but struggles with this. This seems more indicative of Fi suggestive. She also cares a lot about power, but more in an individualized way that I think is more consistent with gamma.
    Jaskier: EIE/ESE. Geralt and Jaskier have this Shrek and Donkey dynamic going on lol where he annoys Geralt with his Fe but Geralt keeps him around anyways.

Its been awhile since I watched the show, so I don't remember the rest of the characters that well
    Okay, so I've finished season 2.

Geralt: SLI
    Yennefer: LIE
    Jaskier: EIE
    Ciri: SEE

I tend to think Geralt is an SLI rather than LSI. And Yennefer and Calanthe are something like ESIs.
    Also, guys, where do you watch your series? Do you all use Netflix? I have been noticing recently there are not enough good movies there. It seems this company made a wrong choice and filmed multiple originals of rather poor quality rather than investing in more long-lasting projects.
    The poor choice makes me choose other online free services to choose movies and series because they have a wider variety of represented films and are more entertaining.
    Last edited by SpencerWhite; 09-05-2022 at 01:36 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What type is the author of the original book series?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast