Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Incels

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is exhaustive.....https://www.vox.com/the-highlight/20...inition-reddit pretty good article

I had crippling social anxiety 10 years ago, and I'm an entj sx/so....

Incels (the new definition) take normal human experiences and choose hate. They're like the KKK

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by barely real View Post
    Also if everyone just sticked to dating within their league, harsh as it sounds, then we would have very few incels.
    Like I indicated, the ones who have unrealistic expectations tend to be women. A fat virgin dude will settle for a land whale waifu more often than not. He is, if not consciously, subconsciously aware of his SMV (Sexual Market Value) and will tend to act in accordance with it however much he may bemoan his fate. Furthermore, he'll actually find contentment in it. At least he got married and had some kids. That's all most men really want, a loving family they can call their own.

If, however, said land whale waifu happened to get porked by Chad Thundercock after he'd downed an entire handle of Jack Daniels on a dare within a few hours one ill fated night (for him), well, she now thinks that's the bare minimum of quality dude she is owed by reality. She somehow landed, if only for one night, a dude well and far above what her SMV would say was feasible. Not that the reverse never happens, but dudes tend to get it was a "lucky break" and that it's not really realistic to expect sober HB10's to wanna marry and raise a family with your low value fat ugly bastard ass. It does boost the confidence level though. A confident man fares far better on the dating market than one who isn't regardless of all other factors. Confidence is Alpha after all so in the end he does gain from that ONS. The girls, however, tend to suffer for it because their reaction to it is the opposite of the male.

Girls, given their position as the arbiter of Sex, expect that if she gives a male sex she's entitled to the thing he's the arbiter of, commitment. This is where the whole Christian Virtue comes in. If both sides understand virtue, they both know that they ought to exchange these things in a fair sense. I, the male, swear myself to the female. I commit to her (and make it quite formal in the sacrament of Marriage). In turn, she surrenders herself to me in the sexual act once I have done so. I commit to her and only her, and she surrenders herself to me and only me in the same way. We of course date first, get to know each other and feel each other out under the watchful eye of our parents. Then we make the decision with our parents offering their input.

Provided nobody in this equation has psychological issues it's all pretty damn straightforward and easy to understand. Good Christian Man seeks Good Christian Waifu to marry and raise a family with. That's the whole reason behind Sex by the way and the parents get that. Hopefully, they see the love in the eyes of the hopefully ideally matched potential couple and let it go through despite any misgivings they may have. Redemption arcs are a thing and even a "bad boy" or a "slut" can become a good waifu/husbando if they've put in the requisite work .
    Last edited by End; 09-05-2020 at 04:35 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Like I indicated, the ones who have unrealistic expectations tend to be women. A fat virgin dude will settle for a land whale waifu more often than not. He is, if not consciously, subconsciously aware of his SMV (Sexual Market Value) and will tend to act in accordance with it however much he may bemoan his fate. Furthermore, he'll actually find contentment in it. At least he got married and had some kids. That's all most men really want, a loving family they can call their own.

If, however, said land whale waifu happened to get porked by Chad Thundercock after he'd downed an entire handle of Jack Daniels on a dare within a few hours one ill fated night (for him), well, she now thinks that's the bare minimum of quality dude she is owed by reality. She somehow landed, if only for one night, a dude well and far above what her SMV would say was feasible. Not that the reverse never happens, but dudes tend to get it was a "lucky break" and that it's not really realistic to expect sober HB10's to wanna marry and raise a family with your low value fat ugly bastard ass. It does boost the confidence level though. A confident man fares far better on the dating market than one who isn't regardless of all other factors. Confidence is Alpha after all so in the end he does gain from that ONS. The girls, however, tend to suffer for it because their reaction to it is the opposite of the male.

Girls, given their position as the arbiter of Sex, expect that if she gives a male sex she's entitled to the thing he's the arbiter of, commitment. This is where the whole Christian Virtue comes in. If both sides understand virtue, they both know that they ought to exchange these things in a fair sense. I, the male, swear myself to the female. I commit to her (and make it quite formal in the sacrament of Marriage). In turn, she surrenders herself to me in the sexual act once I have done so. I commit to her and only her, and she surrenders herself to me and only me in the same way. We of course date first, get to know each other and feel each other out under the watchful eye of our parents. Then we make the decision with our parents offering their input.

Provided nobody in this equation has psychological issues it's all pretty damn straightforward and easy to understand. Good Christian Man seeks Good Christian Waifu to marry and raise a family with. That's the whole reason behind Sex by the way and the parents get that. Hopefully, they see the love in the eyes of the hopefully ideally matched potential couple and let it go through despite any misgivings they may have. Redemption arcs are a thing and even a "bad boy" or a "slut" can become a good waifu/husbando if they've put in the requisite work .
    This is gonna give me inspiration and lulz for weeks lol thank you

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look I'm not denying your whole point even though it's funnily expressed. From what I've seen though a lot of incels just worship so-called Stacy's (who in my opinion aren't even attractive) or MKUltra victim egirls with bright dyed hair who are out of their league and get tons of attention from tons of desperate men anyways. There are girls who feel the same way incel men do too, idk maybe they should give them a shot after they've gotten their lives more in order.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    This sounds like a great exaggeration. The Greeks were fixated on the human body, and the athletic male body was seen as peak form of it. Why else would they be sculpting all sorts of romanticized poses of the athletic male form? There are many stories of typically athletic Greek heroes as well, Heracles, Hector, Perseus, and Theseus just to name a few. These men are mainly seen as myths and not really as historical figures who are needed to be included in historical books, but still as an important part of Greek literature to many. As for IRL "historical" Chads, maybe Caesar who caught Cleopatra's eye. The Greeks were obsessed with perfection in many aspects, not just cerebral, but also in body, in spirit, in art, in romanticism, and so on.
    I appreciate how they (Greeks) weren't hypocritical about it. In our age we have the christian-muslim-puritian influences, where we are not supposed to venerate the human form, but we do anyway. Its neurotic. This current world makes hypocrites of us all.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by valhalla View Post
    I appreciate how they (Greeks) weren't hypocritical about it. In our age we have the christian-muslim-puritian influences, where we are not supposed to venerate the human form, but we do anyway. Its neurotic. This current world makes hypocrites of us all.
    I take exception to that. Truth and Beauty are correlated. As an example, look at the stained glass windows of a Catholic Cathedral/Sizable Parish. I dare you to say they aren't aesthetically pleasing. I further dare you to say you don't get what they're trying to say on an instinctual level. After all, as I'm fond of saying, stained glass windows don't need subtitles .

Look I'm not denying your whole point even though it's funnily expressed. From what I've seen though a lot of incels just worship so-called Stacy's (who in my opinion aren't even attractive) or MKUltra victim egirls with bright dyed hair who are out of their league and get tons of attention from tons of desperate men anyways. There are girls who feel the same way incel men do too, idk maybe they should give them a shot after they've gotten their lives more in order.
    Oh if only you knew how deep that rabbit hole goes. Hell, you even mentioned MK-Ultra so you're already well on your way to where I'm at.

You've only scratched the surface of those dark mysteries I'd wager though. Research further at thine own peril. Without a God of your own you can identify and ardently proclaim faith in that stands in opposition to the god those likes swear fealty to you will break down and either surrender to despair or join their infernal ranks just to cope...

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get it now. Don't say "sexual market value."
    Just say "Demand."
    One word. We all know what it means, we all know it's a thing.

The fact that people need to make up clunky terms in order to demonstrate a concept makes it look like a tenuous concept, but no, actually. The concept does and always has existed. You've just been using the wrong word the whole time.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah I like how this all sounds like some kind of advanced microeconomics class with goods and services that are named things like “fat virgin dude” and “entitled land whale”.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MBTI INTJ

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron Something View Post
    MBTI INTJ
    Ni valuers in general tbh

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ni valuers in general tbh
    Nah, most INFJ's i've met aren't this way. Not even my INFP friend who is IEI. It's something about introverted + intuitive + thinker

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I actually know some NF incels, but I wouldn't say my sample of incels is representational. I think SF incels are the rarest.
    Any type can be an incel or femcel tbh. People are annoying.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, most INFJ's i've met aren't this way. Not even my INFP friend who is IEI. It's something about introverted + intuitive + thinker
    Betas and Gammas are overrepresented among the incels I've met. In my experience IEI is a fairly common type among incels but it's usually not the type 9 flavor of IEI, rather 6 and some 4. ILI seems like the majority though for sure. Overall just a lot of intuitives, with ESI being the sensor exception.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Betas and Gammas are overrepresented among the incels I've met. In my experience IEI is a fairly common type among incels but it's usually not the type 9 flavor of IEI, rather 6 and some 4. ILI seems like the majority though for sure. Overall just a lot of intuitives, with ESI being the sensor exception.
    Tbh, with this society, I can tell why they would develop an incel-brain. Introverted intuitive males who value Se, yet they have a really weak one. And ESI's, well, it's obvious, they are possesive aggressor types, so are LSI's, both leading with Fi or Ti, plus the Ne polr, it makes hell of an incel who wants to enslave women.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII men i have seen are the opposite of Incel, my best friend is such a women pleaser/ass-kisser he's now developing a vagina.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tbh, with this society, I can tell why they would develop an incel-brain. Introverted intuitive males who value Se, yet they have a really weak one. And ESI's, well, it's obvious, they are possesive aggressor types, so are LSI's, both leading with Fi or Ti, plus the Ne polr, it makes hell of an incel who wants to enslave women.
    Yeah a lot of them probably score high on Neuroticism in Big 5 as well.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah a lot of them probably score high on Neuroticism in Big 5 as well.
    Tbh Incels just need to grow the fuck up. Picking up women ain't hard at all, lmao, anyone can fuck. Just go out or meet people, even through online apps.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tbh Incels just need to grow the fuck up. Picking up women ain't hard at all, lmao, anyone can fuck. Just go out or meet people, even through online apps.
    Mental illness, personality disorder and low self esteem is what's holding them back usually.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mental illness, personality disorder and low self esteem is what's holding them back usually.
    I've had all of that, still have some mental shit going on and take medication for it, and still can pick women easily. And when I don't do it it's coz i'm not interested (i'm somewhat sapio-sexual, dumb people turn me off a big deal). Still, maybe it's related to me being extroverted NF, that helps a lot i've seen, other IEE males i know, and EIE dudes too, have it easy as well.

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII men i have seen are the opposite of Incel, my best friend is such a women pleaser/ass-kisser he's now developing a vagina.
    Sounds like a SIMP

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like a SIMP
    HE IS! He and his female Si ego friend don't wanna hang with me anymore (as a group, when he's alone he does) coz their SJW squad gets offended by my shitty dark humour

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya'all are fakecells... get out of my thread!... especially @Aaron Something he looks like a fuckboy.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post

Ya'all are fakecells... get out of my thread!... especially @Aaron Something he looks like a fuckboy.

Come and kiss me, aggressor boy

Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aaron Something you should become a wingman for incels and then when they do get laid they'll realize life still sucks even if you've put your penis in a vagina at one point or another

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aaron Something you should become a wingman for incels and then when they do get laid they'll realize life still sucks even if you've put your penis in a vagina at one point or another
    Yeah, it does still suck. It feels good, but life still sucks afterwards when all the happy fucky ends. Last time I ended up cuddling that girl and realized I just maybe want affection, then she left and I realized how lonely I actually am.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think when you are this level of incel, let's say you actually don't have sex ever, have never had a gf, and live in mom's basement. The ONLY cure is magic mushrooms. I would suggest eating a handful daily. Its pretty much impossible to remain in the habitual default habit centers when you do. There is a reason its called "the teacher".

There is an entire world outside your concepts about the world. Its the only way to break free.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think inceldom only happens if a person comes out of the closet let it even be forums with this issue. Honestly this "I'm like you and you're like them" mentality is not objective "therefore I label your ass because I know how you feel without seeing you". RIP brain capacity. #freewill(y) #nomoreretardation #whouseshashtagsanymore

For example from alpha NT front Kant and Tesla were superior MGTOWs and only Kant was mildly towards inceldom until he realized he wasn't.
    Gamma NT front we find Newton who was also not incel. Something about Fi suggestive singles makes me think potentially of being incel.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 09-08-2020 at 01:09 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    I believe that this phenomenon is going to keep getting more pronounced. We need a thread about it.

* How do you define it? FWIW, there are Femcels in addition to Incels.

* What do you think are the causes?

* What are the solutions?
    I don't really have an answer. Sometimes I wonder if I fall into that category, but my problem is ambivalence towards dating because relationships can be as much bad as they are good. I guess that's different.

It scares me that some people believe they need a partner and that they have some kind of deficit that means they will never get one. Both assumptions are pretty flawed, so maybe if they stopped caring and enjoyed their life, relationships would fall into place for them. But they can't move past it because they truly believe it to be true. I don't know what can be done about that. Seems almost like they need some kind of intervention.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoViD Spurdo 007 View Post
    I think inceldom only happens if a person comes out of the closet let it even be forums with this issue. Honestly this "I'm like you and you're like them" mentality is not objective "therefore I label your ass because I know how you feel without seeing you". RIP brain capacity.
    This is a good point. A normal introverted single person who keeps to themselves might not be really interested in a relationship, and wouldn’t be labeled as an incel. ... They might be a volcel, or they might be fucking fursuiters in their basement in their spare time, who knows.

Gamma NT front we find Newton who was also not incel. Something about Fi suggestive singles makes me think potentially of being incel.
    Lol

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am single. I don't identify as an incel because I am mostly uninterested in human relationships. I would like a nice relationship to start, of course, but I believe it happens very rarely. I'm not willing to make any effort to make such a thing happen, because from my point of view it would be selfish, superficial, and vain to invest myself in the search.

However, I admit there is some kind of social stigma for not being in a romantic relationship. But, people don't know that unless you tell them.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMO if a guy has had even one relationship by their mid-twenties, they’re already doing fine (unless they are 40 and can’t manage to repeat their success). For femcels, even up to 35.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    I get it now. Don't say "sexual market value."
    Just say "Demand."
    One word. We all know what it means, we all know it's a thing.

The fact that people need to make up clunky terms in order to demonstrate a concept makes it look like a tenuous concept, but no, actually. The concept does and always has existed. You've just been using the wrong word the whole time.
    Just saying "demand" might work in this context, but it's also a quite nebulous outside it. English is a language that has, for some reason, evolved to include the most "words" within it. Many of them borrowed from other languages BTW because hey that's a word that means a complex concept/thing for us and damnit why the hell not let's include it into the language to the point even our basic bitch spell check programs gets what you're trying to say and corrects for it (e.g. Schadenfreude and Kamikaze) even though it technically ain't an "English" word to begin with. Why? Because precision matters to the people who now speak it gosh darn it and we want everyone to know exactly what we're getting at!

We're trying to ensure things "make sense" if some rando who happened to walk into a conversation with no given context I feel. That or give translators who speak other languages either the migraine of the century and/or make their jobs far easier than they may have originally thought if they've successfully wrapped their heads around the language somehow. I'm betting both of those latter options personally. It seems very "us" if y'know what I mean. To us, it's easy, to others, it's a gosh darn nightmare. Unless, of course, you "get it" as it were. Then, then it's all easy as fuck. Few hit that level though, and likewise few of us hit that level in foreign languages. This blade cuts both ways folks .
    Last edited by End; 09-09-2020 at 04:11 AM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

China has imposed a gaming curfew for minors.

Gamers under 18 will be banned from playing online between 22:00 and 08:00. They will also be restricted to 90 minutes of gaming on weekdays and three hours on weekends and holidays.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-50315960

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    China has imposed a gaming curfew for minors.
    Probably because of all the mobile games and how badly their population's falling for Skinner Box techniques that get them to spend money they don't exactly have to spend on shit that isn't worth anything objectively. I don't know why exactly this is, but Asians seem weaker to porn and gambling than Westerners.

Mobile games of course are examples of the latter. People (especially in Asia) spend obscene amounts of money for what amounts to a PNG file with stats attached to it (and that's if they're lucky). I'd rather spend that dosh on an actual game thank you very much. Y'know, one that isn't basically a gatcha machine that doesn't even give you anything you can physically possess.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably because of all the mobile games and how badly their population's falling for Skinner Box techniques that get them to spend money they don't exactly have to spend on shit that isn't worth anything objectively. I don't know why exactly this is, but Asians seem weaker to porn and gambling than Westerners.
    I don’t think this is true for human porn, but it seems to be true for cartoon porn and post-realistic/futuristic aesthetics and things in general. I think Asians are more prone to mentalizing reality and making fantasizing landscapes, perhaps.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I don’t think this is true for human porn, but it seems to be true for cartoon porn and post-realistic/futuristic aesthetics and things in general. I think Asians are more prone to mentalizing reality and making fantasizing landscapes, perhaps.
    It seems that it's a bit universal on that front. However, it's way easier to create Hentai comic for Comiket than it is to film a porno/JAV and thus you get about 20 hentai mags for every 1 JAV (and that's me pulling numbers out of my ass). Yes I'm a bit of a weeb and if you get/understand the terms I used without resorting to Google you are too. Despite my Catholic beliefs I do know a thing or two about degeneracy. So did St. Augustine BTW, whose most famous prayer was: "Lord give me Chastity, but not yet."

As believers know, God is fully justified in nuking all of existence rather than suffer the slightest of sins to offend his infinite majesty. He has not done so. St. Augustine is a case in point. There's a thing to be learned from such an existence for those of us who seek the Kingdom of Heaven...

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems that it's a bit universal on that front. However, it's way easier to create Hentai comic for Comiket than it is to film a porno/JAV and thus you get about 20 hentai mags for every 1 JAV (and that's me pulling numbers out of my ass). Yes I'm a bit of a weeb and if you get/understand the terms I used without resorting to Google you are too. Despite my Catholic beliefs I do know a thing or two about degeneracy. So did St. Augustine BTW, whose most famous prayer was: "Lord give me Chastity, but not yet."

As believers know, God is fully justified in nuking all of existence rather than suffer the slightest of sins to offend his infinite majesty. He has not done so. St. Augustine is a case in point. There's a thing to be learned from such an existence for those of us who seek the Kingdom of Heaven...
    I know. I’m not saying that Asians don’t like human porn at all or don’t value it more than cartoon porn, but *relatively speaking*—since they did basically popularize cartoon porn and I’m also pretty sure anime body pillows are actually more popular than human idol body pillows.

In other words I’m not sure if Asians are more susceptible to human porn itself compared to other races which you claimed, but they are more susceptible to other forms of mentalizing/fantasizing. And human porn is something actually contrary to fantasy.

And I’m half asian and have lived in asian communities my whole life and have been in Japan for several years, so I suppose you could call me a neo-weeb.
    Last edited by sbbds; 09-10-2020 at 05:02 AM.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We live in a weird time where the darkest and most f----ed up shit becomes weaponized kawaii. Some incel(s) apparently made this:

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What if you are an outcel?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type