Thread: Things that LSE does that upsets EII

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Things that LSE does that upsets EII

Rejects work that needs to be done today as to ensure two years from now everything will be ok because the EII saw it coming lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Are you sure this is a trait of all LSEs, or is it just part of the individual quirk of your LSE str8-man husband? And shouldn't your Ni demonstrative function show him how to do this?

But I guess that's why I think duality is so overrated regardless of type. It's not like my Fi demonstrative really 'saves' their polr, and vice-versa with their Te demonstrative. lol. It might try to do that sometimes, but the result doesn't really work out like it's supposed to on paper.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Are you sure this is a trait of all LSEs, or is it just part of the individual quirk of your LSE str8-man husband? And shouldn't your Ni demonstrative function show him how to do this?

But I guess that's why I think duality is so overrated regardless of type. It's not like my Fi demonstrative really 'saves' their polr, and vice-versa with their Te demonstrative. lol
    Sometimes they resist and because of mood or whatever. I do say things like we are preparing to have a cooler home by making this change for global warming and in which case he will do the work later lol on his terms
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being mean just to have fun. "That was a super DICK move Rowan"

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with Maritsa on this one. I've seen it time after time that LSEs get their priorities wrong, work on something that could easily be postponed to the afternoon and not work on something that needs to be done NOW to avoid getting into trouble. I have explained about this with examples in several posts before. It's all part of their Ni-PoLR.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post

Lol lol lol
    It was a D*** move. You’re going out to get coffee, get one for your coworker duh lol
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How LSE word or fashion words as to make everything seem your fault and not their own and how it’s your behavior that’s not right no matter the fact that they are the one with terrible behavior
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How they are extremely lazy and sleep in till 11 and wake up and say they are extremely productive, helpful and efficient when they may only do one thing a day
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Rejects work that needs to be done today as to ensure two years from now everything will be ok because the EII saw it coming lol
    You describe your experince of being EIE (while thinking your type as EII) and dealing with a dude of unknown type. And as you mistake in own type and mostly in types of other people, with such approach you generally contradict to types theory.

For base T types is not common to act not reasonably in common sense. Generally, they can explain _rationally_ what they do and hence they do what is needed from rational point.
    For Si types is not common to follow naive trusting in far-time Ni fantasies for serious themes, as it's not their valued region.
    For EII is not common to be assured in far-time Ni related fantasies. Mostly Ne types are directed on near time.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Rowan is definitely not LSE. I've seen a lot of that group's stuff, and Rowan consistently stuck out to me as Beta. Specifically, SLE. He's a good actor, but his mannerisms, attitude, and humor rub me the wrong way. The things he thinks are funny aren't.
    Considering Rowan gets along well with his friends, I think Alan is IEI. He does have a kind of Martin Freeman vibe.
    Britt seems Beta to me too, but I haven't seen enough of her to have a definite opinion on her type.
    Adam seems to have some Ne. But the group might just be SLE-Se, IEI-Fe, SLE-Ti, IEI-Ni. They're fun to watch for their interaction with one another rather than for their individual appeal. It's like why Rhett and Link work together: they're duals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    You describe your experince of being EIE (while thinking your type as EII)
    I met Maritsa in person and have no reason to think she's not EII. Her Ne is kinda weak, but I figure that's because she's EII-Fi and I'm used to EII-Nes.
    EIE doesn't fit her. She doesn't have that kind of bold charisma that goes with the type.

and dealing with a dude of unknown type.
    True, but you could make the same complaint of anyone who says "My [insert type here] friend acts like this..." without having met the person they've typed.

I see that Maritsa is doing the same thing in the complain-about-EIIs thread: listing things that some LSEs might do that are annoying, but which most LSEs don't actually do.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Listen I blur out things when I feel them doesn’t mean they are that way all the time. Things change and it’s part of being human
    -

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Sol @Beautiful sky is 100% EII(have you heard of demonstrative Ni?) and you're probably some alpha NT on drugs

@DirectorAbbie I'm pretty sure Rowan is LSE and the whole team is delta. Sense of humour or mannerism are not criteria to determine quadra or types, you have to look at the information metabolism(for example, what is implied vs what is expressed; how reality is interpreted, basically). Their 'vibes' are so/sp, maybe that's what you don't find so funny, it's contraflow humour. I find that pretty funny.

I also sense that you're LSE-Si sp/so and not so/sx like you think.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DirectorAbbie View Post
    I met Maritsa in person and have no reason to think she's not EII.
    To meet someone IRL does not make you knowing that human good. Or principally better for typing that what is known about her from much of forum's activity and by her video clips.
    There are objectively many mistypings (as average match is <20%) and you mistake about her. EIE is close and it's easier. Having far lesser of typing experience you mistake with more possibility than me. Also following to conformism and her surface roleplaying, you ignore where her behavior has strong contradictions to having base Fi on which I've pointed in "Your typing of forum members" and other places. Theory contradictions pointed in this theme you ignore too.
    You are blinded by the conformism and misleaded by the lack of typology competence. She has influenced on your emotions, supressed your critical thinking and you was fooled by her. This blindness is even noticable on the level of your language as you claim you have no arguments against her type as EII, while you have other opinion about her type and arguments for that other opinion and to suppose all that as not meaningful is what is not reasonable. You know enough to doubt in her type as EII, but ignore it. To know examples of correctly identified base Fi, for the comparision, would be useful too.

Look at my Fi and Fe bloggers examples and compare your impressions from nonverbal of those people with her, when you saw her on clips and IRL - to Fi or Fe types she's closer. This may help you to bypass her roleplaying. Think about the degree of contradictions of her behavior with the theory of base Fi types about what I've said.

Anyway. It's just one of examples when you don't match in opinions about someone's type. You have a lot of such cases and would had more in case of typing with covered results. Your major argument that you talked with someone a little IRL has low use. Her nonverbal was seen in clips and much of the behavior is on the forum.
    Take into account, that her task is not truth. In other case she did not reacted by strong negative emotions on disagreements with her type. Her task is emotions what is opposite to be true in logical theme as the type. She supports typology censorship by same reasons and pushes moderators to this harmful voluntarism. She says regular nonsense about types as sets own observations (having mistakes in types) above the theory, - as does not care about the reality but only own fantasies to which her emotions are attached.
    Protect not her emotions but the truth. Compare your argumentation with mine. Conflicting barking because of nothing as disagreement about a type, very many threads mainly to attract the attention to herself and her kindof fiting to a type, provoking personal data said to random people in Internet. She plays roles and wants the attention what is common for EIE "actresses".

From Enneagram side she seems to have E9 or E8w9. This may add to introverted impressions. May to have higher anxiety (that inadequate cases of anger point on emotional issues ; one time she said paranoid idea that I criticise her opinions because of her ethnicity), some depressivity to behave more calm and restrained. Also being EIE she may to play roles not bably, knows what to play and can on surface level.

At now you suppose that I mistake about her type. Having the said by me you should understand at least the good possibility that you may mistake too. Don't follow to emotions and be more objective.

-

I'd had lesser interest to pay the attention on another mistyping himself noob in case she did not created many threads and messages with nonsense about types, the type touched there by her were not my dual/identity and she did not wrote the dual in the profile, spreading the misleading by her massive flood and also showing the disgusting behavior to harm the opinion of people about this type. Also her inadequate personal insults have arised the fun from pointing on her misleadings and allow to break her roleplaying, to show more of her real rude nature not fiting to Fi norms. She does not like Te style.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-15-2020 at 11:15 AM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@lkdhf qkb I stand firm in my conviction that Rowan is not LSE and the whole team is not Delta. Also, sense of humor is recognized to be quadra-related. I've never heard of a sense of humor being related to enneagram stackings.

As to my stacking, it's all up in the air. That's the one part of my typing I've never been sure of. I thought I was sp/so initially. But then I read more about it and changed my self-typing then I read more about it and changed my self-typing. Basically I've concluded that enneagram stacking is less important than enneagram wing, which is less important than socionics subtype, which is about equal importance with enneagram tritype, which is less important than enneagram type, which is less important than socionics type. There are only six stackings anyway, and they're vague.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DirectorAbbie View Post
    @lkdhf qkb I stand firm in my conviction that Rowan is not LSE and the whole team is not Delta. Also, sense of humor is recognized to be quadra-related. I've never heard of a sense of humor being related to enneagram stackings.
    No do you even understand what quadras are? They are groups that are defined by people having the same epistemological assumptions about reality. If anything, quadras define what information is taken seriously and what information is not; which aspects of reality you can more easily make jokes about. That's as far as it gets. Did you really think that every LSE that you meet is going to be hilarious? This forum is not some kind of MBTI Tumblr about ''the favourite food of LSEs" or ludicrous stuff like that. Read Jung please, because for now you're throwing your own credibility in the bin.

How could the following video be beta? Explain it to me. It's litterally dripping of Ne-Si infantilism:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The speculativity of today typing methods makes the conformism and emotional motivations for typing to concrete types as seriouse problems. It's harder to oppose to that factors in seeing the truth. So where you notice personal relations and emotions - doubt higher in opinions about types there.

To say what you think about your type in the start of typing theme greatly rises the quantity of ones who will type so. Write it in the profile and people higher will support that opinion. Establish emotional communications and you'll get more of cases when people agree with you. Get an opinion and you'll hold it higher as to understand a making of a mistake you dislike.
    It's not for truth about types, but happens significantly due to speculativity of methods. Also predispose wrong and muddy theories, mistakes in examples for the comparision, that the majority has no good skills to type what needs a training, playing roles of types by the ones who knows the theory, the lack of information about the ones who is typed, etc. This predisposes to many mistakes what is evident in low real typing matches.

A wish to do not notice and ignore, to support a spreading of contradictions to basic theory is a part of this.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

No do you even understand what quadras are? They are groups that are defined by people having the same epistemological assumptions about reality. If anything, quadras define what information is taken seriously and what information is not; which aspects of reality you can more easily make jokes about. That's as far as it gets. Did you really think that every LSE that you meet is going to be hilarious? This forum is not some kind of MBTI Tumblr about ''the favourite food of LSEs" or ludicrous stuff like that. Read Jung please, because for now you're throwing your own credibility in the bin.

How could the following video be beta? Explain it to me. It's litterally dripping of Ne-Si infantilism:

this guy seems LSE to me
    -

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm subscribed to them on youtube. I love these guys. Their game parodies are so accurate.

chocolate chip.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How they are extremely lazy and sleep in till 11 and wake up and say they are extremely productive, helpful and efficient when they may only do one thing a day
    that's not typical of EJ types
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I acquiesce that Rowan could be an LSE-8 and a narcissist. I have known such a person who thinks himself amusing/interesting despite being boring. An 8 would come across as having more Se than he ought.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Pointing out the least non important things that they have done as though they are emphasizing their worth. Like what little thing they did is somehow super important next to the hundred things you have done that you never talk about
    -

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes the only way you can get an LSE to shut the fuck up is telling them very firmly they should do that... when I’m not in the mood I’ll do the nod and occasional smile routine, and they’re none the wiser, but sometimes the first option is best. EII is too pussywimp to tell someone to fuck off usually so they could be stuck listening to LSE rant. Which is one of the most cruel forms of modern torture today. They unconsciously force their conversational partner into an unpaid therapist sometimes, especially if you’re close-ish. Politics, complaining about their coworker, parents, blah blah blah

There are definitely cool LSEs (Superman-esque) but some need to clone themselves and be forced to interact with them to realize how much accidental suffering they may inflict on others
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 10-03-2020 at 06:17 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    Sometimes the only way you can get an LSE to shut the fuck up is telling them very firmly they should do that... when I’m not in the mood I’ll do the nod and occasional smile routine, and they’re none the wiser, but sometimes the first option is best. EII is too pussywimp to tell someone to fuck off usually so they could be stuck listening to LSE rant. Which is one of the most cruel forms of modern torture today. They unconsciously force their conversational partner into an unpaid therapist sometimes, especially if you’re close-ish. Politics, complaining about their coworker, parents, blah blah blah

There are definitely cool LSEs (Superman-esque) but some need to clone themselves and be forced to interact with them to realize how much accidental suffering they may inflict on others

Pussywimp is going to be my next title
    -

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You describe your experince of being EIE (while thinking your type as EII) and dealing with a dude of unknown type. And as you mistake in own type and mostly in types of other people, with such approach you generally contradict to types theory.

For base T types is not common to act not reasonably in common sense. Generally, they can explain _rationally_ what they do and hence they do what is needed from rational point.
    For Si types is not common to follow naive trusting in far-time Ni fantasies for serious themes, as it's not their valued region.
    For EII is not common to be assured in far-time Ni related fantasies. Mostly Ne types are directed on near time.
    The rationality of "base T types" will get swayed by repressed emotion/feeling. So much for an actual rational explanation

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The speculativity of today typing methods makes the conformism and emotional motivations for typing to concrete types as seriouse problems. It's harder to oppose to that factors in seeing the truth. So where you notice personal relations and emotions - doubt higher in opinions about types there.

To say what you think about your type in the start of typing theme greatly rises the quantity of ones who will type so. Write it in the profile and people higher will support that opinion. Establish emotional communications and you'll get more of cases when people agree with you. Get an opinion and you'll hold it higher as to understand a making of a mistake you dislike.
    It's not for truth about types, but happens significantly due to speculativity of methods. Also predispose wrong and muddy theories, mistakes in examples for the comparision, that the majority has no good skills to type what needs a training, playing roles of types by the ones who knows the theory, the lack of information about the ones who is typed, etc. This predisposes to many mistakes what is evident in low real typing matches.

A wish to do not notice and ignore, to support a spreading of contradictions to basic theory is a part of this.
    I mean it doesn't matter what comparisons one gets wrong as all of it is Astronics anyway

@Sol @Beautiful sky is 100% EII(have you heard of demonstrative Ni?) and you're probably some alpha NT on drugs
    lol as far as Astronics goes, his Ne PoLR is on drugs yeah

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Just suppositions on observations of one pair interacting:

LSEs implying how great they are (sometimes strutting) or bragging how easy something would be
    LSE impetuosity and lack of foresight
    LSE periodic lack of empathy and potential lethality
    LSE self-righteousness which is very different from EII self-righteousness
    EIIs don't seem to like it when LSEs prove them wrong or impractical......
    a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    INTj-Ne 5w4 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bad timing or breaking their ethical code, from what I've seen. My mother is an EII and her favorite cousin is an LSE. The two get along like wildfire and have almost a psychic connection. At a family gathering she will whisper something like, "These people, they never live up to their obligations. They promised they would do something about it."

Then I would say, "Then tell them."

And she will go into a long explanation about how it would be rude to complain in front of the rest of the family.

A few minutes later, her LSE cousin will approach those very same people my mother was complaining about and tell them about how they never live up to their obligations. Exact same thought. My mother will then proceed to cheer her on quietly, but then afterwards she will say something like, "She was so right back there! But I wish she could've brought it up at a better time."

If it were up to her, she would never bring it up, and this always happens with her.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jo Lande View Post
    Bad timing or breaking their ethical code, from what I've seen. My mother is an EII and her favorite cousin is an LSE. The two get along like wildfire and have almost a psychic connection. At a family gathering she will whisper something like, "These people, they never live up to their obligations. They promised they would do something about it."

Then I would say, "Then tell them."

And she will go into a long explanation about how it would be rude to complain in front of the rest of the family.

A few minutes later, her LSE cousin will approach those very same people my mother was complaining about and tell them about how they never live up to their obligations. Exact same thought. My mother will then proceed to cheer her on quietly, but then afterwards she will say something like, "She was so right back there! But I wish she could've brought it up at a better time."

If it were up to her, she would never bring it up, and this always happens with her.
    “pussywimp”
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

But I guess that's why I think duality is so overrated regardless of type. It's not like my Fi demonstrative really 'saves' their polr, and vice-versa with their Te demonstrative. lol. It might try to do that sometimes, but the result doesn't really work out like it's supposed to on paper.
    He put in two windows I was asking for and he wrote to me today saying “babe so glad I listened to you about the windows. I left them open and had cool air all night “ lol
    -

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He put in two windows I was asking for and he wrote to me today saying “babe so glad I listened to you about the windows. I left them open and had cool air all night “ lol
    He wrote to you? And he put two windows in where he's sleeping? What, is he living in a cardboard box?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    He wrote to you? And he put two windows in where he's sleeping? What, is he living in a cardboard box?
    In our second home
    -