Thread: Recommend a professional socionics typer

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Charging doesn't guarantee anything. I would never advise someone to get a typing from Gulenko merely because he charges for typings. He has mistyped multiple people, sometimes quite badly (maybe due to translation issues but anyways). All it means is that people seek him out for typings. You have to look at the track record of the typist to see what you're getting.

Ultimately whether a person is sure or not depends on them. I see a lot of people going around "shopping" for typings - usually it boosts their certainty somewhat, but not completely. Understanding how to apply the theory is what you really need. Unfortunately, this tends to be hard.
    Charging certainly doesn't guarantee anything, that's for sure. But when Ibrahim claims Gulenko is mistyping people, all he seems to mean is that he disagrees with Gulenko's views and has a different opinion about their type in his own system. That's not the same thing as a mistype, and it is very unscrupulous to fail to distinguish between these things. To assume that his disagreement with Gulenko amounts to a mistyping on Gulenko's part, without any further reasoning, is mere fundamentalism, which Ibrahim has quite a track record of. The reason people seek out Gulenko for typings is because he is probably the most respected and experienced Socionist alive.

Ibrahim frequently makes things up about Gulenko's views due to his zeal to correct and discredit Gulenko, as I have shown in detail in this article: http://varlawend.blogspot.com/2020/0...ith-model.html. I can't imagine Ibrahim has very good reasons for engaging in this sort of behavior, but that is up to him. Maybe Ibrahim just doesn't want to have competitors.

Simply liking Model A is one thing, and can be very reasonable. But being a fundamentalist of Ibrahim's personal interpretation of Model A is an entirely different story; it is tyrannical and is completely unwarranted epistemologically. Anyways, many people think very highly of Victor Gulenko's typings, his book, and his work, so it is worth checking out at least:

https://www.amazon.com/Psychological.../dp/1696480094
    Last edited by Varlawend; 09-11-2020 at 04:14 AM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack Oliver Aaron - ISFJ Dreiser

Has very realistic view of the subject. Rejects nonsensical stuff. (He typed President Trump as SLE which is plain inaccurate.)

Another example of Dreiser

Last edited by khcs; 09-13-2020 at 08:35 PM.
    This is the comment you are looking for

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Victor Gulenko has identical type as Timur Protskiy.

(Both of them are introverted)

Last edited by khcs; 09-13-2020 at 08:52 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    They do:

I will decline tho. For privacy reasons... maybe. Still not sure.

Example of LSI Harmonizing on their youtube:

He is an example of ESFJ Hugo - The enthusiast.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khcs View Post
    He is an example of ESFJ Hugo - The enthusiast.
    I was waiting for this kind of response. A family member (specifically my mother) is very similar (VI, facial expression, etc) to this person and she is clearly extraverted, sensory and ethical (both in socionics and in classical psychology) so this was a little weird to me. She might be SLE and I'm mistyping, and the person in the video might actually be Beta ST. I do not trust my own typing capabilities yet

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frddy View Post
    I was waiting for this kind of response.
    Well, now you have it. Want to quietly emphasize that resemblance can be very misleading.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My typology results are annoying because most of the time they are accurate. Probably the second best typer on this forum after Beautiful...

This is the model used.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think if you’d still like to be typed, then get typed by Jack Aaron. You’ll get thoroughly interviewed and he’s able to read your body language and how you answer. It’ll be pretty long, at least over an hour. He’s ILE so I like his thoroughness and being able to catch information that might get missed otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol yeah I like Jack but when he was typed as SLE, all the real SLEs laughed hard

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Title says it all.
    @shotgunfingers just got typed by Gulenko, which is quite cool, but also too expensive for my standards. I'm willing to spend at max 60 euros.

It has to be a person which has published stuff and/or written books and proven to be a knowledgeable socionist.

(Yes, I already know that with my budget I should sacrifice some of these standards, but I'm stretching it just to give an idea)
    Afaik Meged has been offering her typing services. She's relatively established in the field (she's the author of these contact/inert subtype descriptions that are widely referenced in socionics communities - https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-and-V-Gulenko).

Last typing session that I'm aware of was impressive. She picked up on some very subtle personal nuances that anyone who's used to typing by stereotypes, quadra values, or appearances is liable to miss. No idea how much she charges for it tho.

This is their vk page - https://vk.com/sociosfera
    and main website - http://ru.laser.ru/authors/meged_ovcharov/index.html
    with this email being listed as to how to get in touch with them

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Afaik Meged has been offering her typing services. She's relatively established in the field (she's the author of these contact/inert subtype descriptions that are widely referenced in socionics communities - https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-and-V-Gulenko).

Last typing session that I'm aware of was impressive. She picked up on some very subtle personal nuances that anyone who's used to typing by stereotypes, quadra values, or appearances is liable to miss. No idea how much she charges for it tho.

This is their vk page - https://vk.com/sociosfera
    and main website - http://ru.laser.ru/authors/meged_ovcharov/index.html
    with this email being listed as to how to get in touch with them
    Meged typed Persephone/Kore ILE after hours of interaction iirc. Gulenko typed Perse IEI-N after hours of interaction. I know new members won't know who I am talking about but ILE was just a bad typing from Meged. I still like her articles though.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Meged typed Persephone/Kore ILE after hours of interaction iirc. Gulenko typed Perse IEI-N after hours of interaction. I know new members won't know who I am talking about but ILE was just a bad typing from Meged. I still like her articles though.
    Perse was so IEI leaning Fe that it was ridiculous. I wonder if she's able to drive now?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So people get money for that? I'm going to start right away
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    I think if you’d still like to be typed, then get typed by Jack Aaron. You’ll get thoroughly interviewed and he’s able to read your body language and how you answer. It’ll be pretty long, at least over an hour. He’s ILE so I like his thoroughness and being able to catch information that might get missed otherwise.

No way. He has absolutely no clue about typing people. He's speaking from his fantasy.

Gulenko is a good typer.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If that’s so then why does Gulenko associate with Jack? Gulenko typing isn’t personalized. Ti lead rationalizes rather than explains.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    That wasn't the entire story. ILE was the first guess, which Meged later changed to EIE that as you imagine is much closer to her own self-typing of IEI. This is also taking into account that IEI might not have been her type after all, as she expressed uncertainty in it and sought to get typed professionally - if that self-typing fit like a glove, there would have been no need to seek to get typed by someone else and pay for typing services.

Her case wasn't what I was referring to, however, as Meged/Ovcharov have typed a number of people from Russian-speaking socionics communities with positive references.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'll type you for 20€. Here is how it works. I usually get reliable type after few tries.
    PHP Code:
    >>> import random
    >>> types=["ILE","SEI""LII","ESE","SLE""IEI""LSI""EIE""LIE""ESI""ILI""SEE","LSE""EII","SLI","IEE"]
    >>> 
    random.shuffle(types)
    >>> 
    types[0]
    'ESE'
    >>> random.shuffle(types)
    >>> 
    types[0]
    'SLE' 
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    If that’s so then why does Gulenko associate with Jack? Gulenko typing isn’t personalized. Ti lead rationalizes rather than explains.
    Why do two guys in a jail cell talk to each other?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    It's not an accidental correlation. Gulenko doesn't associate with everyone around the corner, despite socionics being niche.
    OK, I'll admit that the jail analogy wasn't perfect. Instead, I'll fall back on the fact that Gulenko is LII and Jack is ILE and from what I've seen of this combination, they tend to gravitate towards each other when in groups composed of all the other types.

Believe me, it's not because they necessarily admire each other's brilliance. It's a temperament thing. No one else comes close to understanding them on a visceral level. They can be misunderstood together.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Almost everyone on here is a professional typer. They can expertly divine your type through vague feelings, impressions that remind them of others they have typed similarly, a video of you talking to the camera (don't worry it's not weird), even a picture will help them in their endeavor. They can tell you flat out what your type is for free, you don't even have to ask them to.

Don't ask them to rationalize their opinions though that's a sign of disrespect here, just take what they say as fact and move on with your new type.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SGF View Post
    They do:

I will decline tho. For privacy reasons... maybe. Still not sure.

Example of LSI Harmonizing on their youtube:

This person doesn't agree with LSI anymore. They came back to me years later and said that they agreed again with Delta ST after noticing the blatant inconsistencies in the LSI typing.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    OK, I'll admit that the jail analogy wasn't perfect. Instead, I'll fall back on the fact that Gulenko is LII and Jack is ILE and from what I've seen of this combination, they tend to gravitate towards each other when in groups composed of all the other types.

Believe me, it's not because they necessarily admire each other's brilliance. It's a temperament thing. No one else comes close to understanding them on a visceral level. They can be misunderstood together.
    No, the jail analogy was precisely perfect.

But I'm an ethical type what do I know. What's 2+2 again? I'm too in my feelings to even understand or comprehend. But I just know that response was so narcissistically perfect, because I felt the perfection and fuck yeah! ness of it.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shazaam View Post
    What's 2+2 again? I'm too in my feelings to even understand or comprehend.
    Let me be the logical type that points out that it's obviously 4 and that you're a dum dum for not knowing it. You silly ethical types.
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,