Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The holy LSI thread aka IEE vs EIE video

finally, here we go.. saving this here for later viewing.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so Dany is EIE e_e .. makes sense. I'm starting to get it.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    so Dany is EIE e_e .. makes sense. I'm starting to get it.

Shes iei bro

Her fi is too good for eie

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Shes iei bro

Her fi is too good for eie
    Close enough lol. so you are saying IEIs burn cities and ppl to the ground as well.. ahaa..

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Close enough lol. so you are saying IEIs burn cities and ppl to the ground as well.. ahaa..
    They can when given the right circumstance. She had a vision and cersei attacked those close to her heart. Weak se underestimates the damage they caused. I cant really go into much detail about the end of the show because its written like shit and shouldn't be analyzed but in the seasons where there is actually character development she is iei. She was dualized with drogo. Naturally developed more se being around him

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

saving this here for later viewing.
    You are Ne-base, so the intention is there, but we all know it is never going to materialize.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    You are Ne-base, so the intention is there, but we all know it is never going to materialize.
    I'm whatever Gulenko says I am.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm whatever Gulenko says I am.
    Each person is entitled to choose their own God (and live with the consequences).

Besides. Gulenko is LII, what the fuck does he know about people?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Each person is entitled to choose their own God (and live with the consequences).

Besides. Gulenko is LII, what the fuck does he know about people?
    :> wtf do random nobodies lurking on a forum know about people?
    He typed me LSI for good reasons, I agree with his reasoning. That is all it needs to be.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He typed me LSI for good reasons, I agree with his reasoning. That is all it needs to be.
    I an fact do know a lot about people. Unlike Gulenko's, my understanding of Socionics is not cut off from understanding mainstream psychology, sociology, social psychology and cultural anthropology. I am, by all definitions, not a nobody. You, on the other hand, just arrived here. And you will not be around long, not even long enough to build a proper understranding of Socionics.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You say that as if you’re a people rather than a random nobody.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I accidentally marked your post as constructive when I really meant to reply and tell you to shut up.

Shotgunfingers has known he isn't ILE for a while and has much better insight into himself than you do.

My perception, as it has been for a while, is that he really wanted to know his type. He's new to this and a bunch of people jumped on the ILE bandwagon, myself included, initially. It became clear to me pretty quick however that he was not comfortable with this typing, because this is not his typing. The more impressions I picked up I agreed with this too, but as stated, I can't know for sure in this context. He's been learning and the more he learned, it became very clear to him he was not ILE. The arrogance on this forum from some is ridiculous, you don't know Shotgunfingers. You see text and behaviors on a chat forum which could be influenced by so many factors. You don't see even half of Shotgunfingers. Give him some credit into his own awareness of his typing and his self.

Sorry if you feel like I'm speaking on your behalf Shotgun, this is just my perception.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    I accidentally marked your post as constructive when I really meant to reply and tell you to shut up.

Shotgunfingers has known he isn't ILE for a while and has much better insight into himself than you do.

My perception, as it has been for a while, is that he really wanted to know his type. He's new to this and a bunch of people jumped on the ILE bandwagon, myself included, initially. It became clear to me pretty quick however that he was not comfortable with this typing, because this is not his typing. The more impressions I picked up I agreed with this too, but as stated, I can't know for sure in this context. He's been learning and the more he learned, it became very clear to him he was not ILE. The arrogance on this forum from some is ridiculous, you don't know Shotgunfingers. You see text and behaviors on a chat forum which could be influenced by so many factors. You don't see even half of Shotgunfingers. Give him some credit into his own awareness of his typing and his self.

Sorry if you feel like I'm speaking on your behalf Shotgun, this is just my perception.
    You shut up yourself. I can say whatever I want to say. If people don't like that, they can put me on ignore, you silly cunt.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You shut up yourself. I can say whatever I want to say. If people don't like that, they can put me on ignore, you silly cunt.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is a good video

I look forward to reading your take aways
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever you say, you are still an Fe-Mobilizing attention seeking ILE like we have seen here so many timesnbefore. And like those, you too have a problem accepting who you really are. This is why you paid Gulenko money: not to really get to know your type, but to not have to accept the way you are. Trust me, it is hard to come to terms with who you are, but once you have done it, you will no longer have a reason to hate yourself, and all the reasons to love yourself and put yourself out there in the world.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

jeez why do people take it so seriously when someone types as something different than what they typed them?

It's not a personal attack on you that they don't agree with you and it's not any stress to you if they are mistyped. Just leave them to it
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaveYourself View Post
    jeez why do people take it so seriously when someone types as something different than what they typed them?

It's not a personal attack on you that they don't agree with you and it's not any stress to you if they are mistyped. Just leave them to it
    dunno. I never got along with sbbds tbh, from the first post I made on this forum, I think @silke is right about her.
    I could try and convince them or just continuously rebut their assertions with logic, but its unclear to me if its genuine concern, personal amusement trying to confuse ppl or just ego related.
    The reason I payed for a professional typing session was partly to settle the question and partly to finally have an answer and not waste time doubting & searching. From my perspective this is case closed.
    I'm not interested in their subjective opinions, which only distract and annoy, so I blocked them.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could try and convince them or just continuously rebut their assertions with logic,
    I mean you could, if you had 4D Ti that is.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dunno. I never got along with sbbds tbh, from the first post I made on this forum
    Also. For anyone reading this, SGF has changed his mind back and forth a million times on whether he “gets along with me or not” lol. Sometimes he’s referred to me as “one of his favorite people on the forum”, etc.

It’a always something really extreme. Part of why Fi polr seems so reasonable for him.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SaveYourself View Post

Well he called the people on this forum “random nobodies” while referring to himself as “people” lol.

I don’t take it personally but if he’s acting like a dumbass and being rude too then I see no reason not to tease him for it.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pay no attention to these people.
    Half of them have a certain idea of ​​their quadra or of the sociotype from experience with people to whom they assign types by observing certain behaviors that they believe are characteristics the said sociotype or through IR (the case of the man with the bear avatar I guess) and they reject what a professional with twenty years of professional experience in the field has to say simply because of that. Some of them may not like the way you see the world and cannot accept that you are a sociotype with whom they would get along, I don't know.

I imagine you have gone through what I am going through now, reading descriptions and not being able to relate them to yourself, it's understandable because on the one hand the descriptions of IM are extremely vague (some behaviors or though patterns can be viewed from the lenses of different IM for example) and on the other hand the descriptions of the sociotypes are too specific at times, causing there to be details that do not fit, or details from whole different sociotypes fitting like a glove. I still have to read the description of the LSI-H to be able to know if this specific sociotype is aggressive, but from what I myself have investigated about LSI-Ti (Which would be LSI-N in Gulenko's subtype model) it is not that aggressive, and an LSI-Si subtype might not behave aggressively considering the descriptions of what a harmonizing subtype is (seeking harmony, lacking some negative characteristics of the original type, etc).

I am not the kind of person who respects or assigns traits to individuals based on their academic titles, but Gulenko has an inmense amount of experience in the field and is a prominent figure in socionics, while the ones opposing your typing are people lurking on an internet forum. It's not like you want to be an LSI and they are opposing it, it's that someone they have been praising and quoting has assigned a sociotype they like to someone who's not following the modern collective ethos, and that makes them mad.
    Last edited by RBRS; 09-02-2020 at 02:45 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frddy View Post
    I am not the kind of person who respects or assigns traits to individuals based on their academic titles, but Gulenko has an inmense amount of experience in the field and is a prominent figure in socionics, while the ones opposing your typing are people lurking on an internet forum. It's not like you want to be an LSI and they are opposing it, it's that someone they have been praising and quoting has assigned a sociotype they like to someone who's not following the modern collective ethos, and that makes them mad.
    Could be, I oppose the modern collective ethos, so yeah..
    Btw, you considered EIE and IEI as types no? Maybe the above video will be useful in some way. I recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Synchrony View Post
    Why does it even matter so much? You made up your mind. People see different facets. The Socionics typing is just one piece of information.
    Yeah, you are right, but I need my perspective or worldview, in which I'm included.. to make sense and to be reliable.. <.< because I act/navigate according to it's logic. So for me this information is important.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, you are right, but I need my perspective or worldview, in which I'm included.. to make sense and to be reliable.. <.< because I act/navigate according to it's logic. So for me this information is important.
    >.> <.< Because I’m LSI.. >.> <.< amirite guys? >.> <.< Do I look/sound LSI enough to you yet? >.> <.<

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    >.> <.< Because I’m LSI.. >.> <.< amirite guys? >.> <.< Do I look/sound LSI enough to you yet? >.> <.<
    The frequent use of emojis and similar devices such as reaction images, different fonts etc. does remind me of another LSI here, namely @onfireee

Both are inflammatory posters who seek similar-minded people. Being on the C/H axis combined with the social orientation of LSI it isn't all that surprising.

The more stereotypical and drier LSI (D/N sub) strikes me as a type that wouldn't even register on these forums in the first place, especially the N type. I know a couple of those types in real life, and forums like these hold zero interest for them.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    The frequent use of emojis and similar devices such as reaction images, different fonts etc. does remind me of another LSI here, namely @onfireee

Both are inflammatory posters who seek similar-minded people. Being on the C/H axis combined with the social orientation of LSI it isn't all that surprising.

The more stereotypical and drier LSI (D/N sub) strikes me as a type that wouldn't even register on these forums in the first place, especially the N type. I know a couple of those types in real life, and forums like these hold zero interest for them.
    I wasn’t referencing his use of emojis at all, but his tendency to BLATANTLY and obviously change his wording of things to match his self-typing (or “G”-typing...) of the hour.

Even if he is LSI, I think he deserves to be mocked for this, especially if he’s going to be rude and mock other people.

And I’m skeptical of the typing even if I may agree in the end. Maybe it’s due to being Ti valuing, but I’m not interested in appeals to authority.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post

In some old posts I saw discojoe nick typing as LSI-D, had a high post count, and he came off as anything but dry.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    It's not about emojis bro, it's how shotgun changes his behavior based on his (current) typing. To fit 'the image' more.
    Just like almost everyone here, you and his duals included.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I honestly can't believe he doesn't see it and I have to (I had to) point it out again and again each time. Like, whaaaat.
    It’s because you’re beneficiary/benefactor types Duschia. Get with the program.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We should talk IRL so I could show you my magickal Ni powers shotgun lacks.
    ... Ok tbh though you too before have spent time arguing with me on how your friends say you have “no Ni to speak of”...

No offense bro I still like you but just saying.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Could be, I oppose the modern collective ethos, so yeah..
    Btw, you considered EIE and IEI as types no? Maybe the above video will be useful in some way. I recommend it.
    I considered those types simply because I posted a video for diagnosis, and a questionnaire in another forum, both responses agreed on Beta NF, although I'm not sure of it, mainly because of the social aspect (I have problems in that area). About the IEE typing, I haven't considered it mainly because I tend to be demanding with others regarding consistency (For example, imagine someone tells me a personal story and then changes the details of it if I ask him a month later, it gives me a little bit of mistrust) and also because I daily interact with someone tested as LSE, and it doesn't seem like a synergetic relationship (although we get along).
    I'm thinking about doing the Gulenko's diagnosis when I get more money to have a definite type.
    Last edited by RBRS; 09-02-2020 at 03:35 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ENFj are more tolerant over all, even though it might not seem like it at face value.

Weak and needed Si + Te takes a lot of energy to fill.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Why put time into analyzing a person that doesn't care about your opinion though? He spent money and got what he wanted. He's satisfied. He's not even agressive. We all know how easygoing he has always been. He may have raised his voice today, but you're stressing him. Why the fuck do we need to disturb his enthusiasm? Jeez, let's all just have a fucking beer or something.
    He blocked us obviously because he does care, and I’m analyzing a) because I know based on history he’s going to unblock us within a day or two if not sooner, and b) because this is a forum about analyzing personality types, you fucknut.

The underlined is good evidence away from him being an aggressor, btw, so you’re not adding to his case.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He blocked you because he cares? I got nothing to add to this considering the toxicity of this thought is self explanatory. Using useless names like "fucknut" makes you sound quite ridiculous and out of control. I would suggest to learn some good manners. And this is a forum about socionics. There's a difference between sharing a thought and harrassing people.
    If someone wasn’t affected by a poster, they would not care to block them. They would be indifferent and ignore naturally. It’s not toxic lol it’s basic human psychology. And you consider yourself an “F” type.

I mean “fucknut” in the most polite way possible.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He cares about you the way a girl cares about a creepy guy chasing her in the dark. Just because he's hurt by your input and wants to cut you out doesn't mean he cares about your opinion in a constructive way.
    But what if I catch him

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*cracks knuckles*

You may catch covid. Stay safe and drink the goddamn beer.
    True I’d probably catch AIDS as well.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sb, back off before you both get hurt. #leavereynealone
    Theoretically neither of us or only I would if Reyne is ExI and not in my quadra lol.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ah @shotgunfingers, i've traveled afar to reach your holy LSI thread - I bring gold, frankincense, and myrrh as gifts as part of the holy sacrament

As far as the differences between the EIE and IEE, let us simply start off by their name! The Mentor vs Advisor

When the EIE/Mentor trys to help u, they shall by incepting your mind, slowly and gradually trying to change the programming of your mind.

When the IEE/Advisor trys to help u, they often drop a couple advices here and there, leaving u, to do the work.

In terms of conflict,

EIEs tend to be good at speaking in front of large crowds and gatherings, very community oriented.

EIEs have a tendency to be more provocative and in-your-face and brutally honest. They wear their hearts on their sleeves, and you'll know how they feel because they are so expressive. VERY opinionated. Even when they know their words should hurt someone, they'll say it if they deem it necessary to create change or whatever mission is on their mind. They are more comfortable with conflict.

In contrast,

IEE tend to prefer talking to people one-on-one, alone, more individual-oriented in comparison

The IEE tends to avoid conflict/trouble, skillfully they find a way out of trouble! They cover their hearts, and the IEE direct their emotions inward. You'll never know how they truly feel about you unless u get to know them on a closer level. IEE are often careful around people and don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. They are less comfortable with conflict

In terms of work

EIE, since their HA is to be successful, tend to have this workaholic mentality, may even be sacrificial depending on what it is, and run themselves into the ground.

Whereas for IEE, their HA is to know, and you'll find them interested in a wide-variety of subjects. And like the EIE, IEE can be successful too, but they don't have the same workaholic mentality as the EIE, especially if its a detail-oriented task, most productive if its something they're deeply passionate about.

In terms of energy

Have you ever been to the store, Hot Topic? When u walk into Hot Topic it's kinda like that for EIE.

EIE has this "dark", "emotional", "morbid-like" vibe (FYI I exaggerate a bit here lol)

While for the IEE,

the IEE has this "child-like" or "infantile" vibe. EIEs can have a dark sense of humor, sarcastic at times. The IEE, when they open up can be very positive, easy to talk with, and have that quirky Ne-sense of humor we all love.
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 09-04-2020 at 02:24 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    In terms of energy

Have you ever been to the store, Hot Topic? When u walk into Hot Topic it's kinda like that for EIE.

EIE has this "dark", "emotional", "morbid-like" vibe (FYI I exaggerate a bit here lol)
    From what I have seen properly typed EIEs seem like they are the "eye of an emotional vortex" and even without them clearly emoting, the emotional energy they put out feels "electric" and omnipresent as if they embody it, it hangs in the air around them. They often have this dignified serious but kind face imo. Its like hearing a violin play music when they interact. Intimidating and kinda "sharp" but it also draws you in.. like a moth to the flame. There is emotional intensity there..

I have felt similar things with IEIs I have seen, even if the IEI is insecure and shy... they just "leak" this intense and sometimes painful (in a good way) emotional energy into the emotional atmosphere. e_e it screams "plz help me, I'm fragile" lol, I wonder if that is appealing to SLEs.

While for the IEE,

the IEE has this "child-like" or "infantile" vibe. EIEs can have a dark sense of humor, sarcastic at times. The IEE, when they open up can be very positive, easy to talk with, and have that quirky Ne-sense of humor we all love.
    yeah, they aren't as refined, there is lack of flow, more "brute-ish" and have a more self centered hyper & quirky vibe. Often it seems to me that the IEE's Se is there and comes off a bit ST-ish, it makes them a bit more robust & blunt. IEEs imo are easier to initially engage with, but not that appealing, there isn't that "electric" intense wibe, sadly..
    Last edited by SGF; 09-04-2020 at 04:09 AM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast