I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I checked what Russian socionists consider as Ti and it seems to be as simple as Ti egos being at ease with encountering logical structure. They just get right in there and figure it out. Even if the individual may have low IQ and it is difficult for him/her to figure things out, as long as that individual has no inhibition or worries and toys with the structure right away.. it means its in their ego. Basically confidence with Ti.
    I feel confident with Ti related aspects (or at least what seems like Ti), even though it's not in my ego function.

And being confident with Ti also doesn't mean it's in their ego. All logical types are good at it.

I can see SiTi though (this is valid according to Gulenko if you trust him), but Ti as an auxiliary and thus less developed, not a leading function. But this is out of original Socionics I guess, so...let's put it aside.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    In all honesty, I do think it's unreliable for people to type via ITR unless they've had the experience under their belt, which Gulenko certainly does. I've seen people on here type fleeting crushes as duals or activities, but then after the crush does something they think "No, they were my conflictor/super-ego" or "Nope, I was mistyped". Same goes for when they meet someone out of their quadra, but then they realize they have a crush on them so they type themselves as being in the same quadra (sometimes, the pair will both do this).

Emotional bias tends to get in the way, is what I'm getting at.
    I'm typing by ITR in real life all the time. Not only by that but it is an important factor. I discovered early on that for example duality is objective. It's not about liking someone, but more about some inner reactions taking place regardless of my own attitude. I've had crushes on supervisors and the painful ITR tends to show itself after awhile, although one might try to ignore it in the beginning.

Comparing the ITR phenomena against my own conscious attitude is good method.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I'm typing by ITR in real life all the time. Not only by that but it is an important factor. I discovered early on that for example duality is objective. It's not about liking someone, but more about some inner reactions taking place regardless of my own attitude. I've had crushes on supervisors and the painful ITR tends to show itself after awhile, although one might try to ignore it in the beginning.

This is gold

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would assume @Pyre meant this primarily about online interactions.

Edit: Reason being, one obviously needs to get experience to gain experience.
    Last edited by sbbds; 09-05-2020 at 03:02 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may be SEI in Socionics, but I think SiTi is more accurate for your type.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    I feel confident with Ti related aspects (or at least what seems like Ti), even though it's not in my ego function.
    Such as? Would you be willing to take a car apart with no prior knowledge about cars and put it back together on your own, for fun?

And being confident with Ti also doesn't mean it's in their ego. All logical types are good at it.
    Fair point.

I can see SiTi though (this is valid according to Gulenko if you trust him), but Ti as an auxiliary and thus less developed, not a leading function. But this is out of original Socionics I guess, so...let's put it aside.
    Gulenko is someone with reputation and experience, ofc I trust him.
    I'd not LSI-D if thats what you are after. I do however have a Ti-based worldview which governs how and what I do. A lot of e6-es have something like that imo.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may be SEI in Socionics, but I think SiTi is more accurate for your type.
    I don't have strong Ti. SEI translates to SiFi as far as I know.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have strong Ti. SEI translates to SiFi as far as I know.
    How come you don't have strong Ti?
    I think SiTi with differentiated Fe can seem like SEI.

Btw, SiFi is another possibility for you too. But SiFe isn't very convincing.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Such as? Would you be willing to take a car apart with no prior knowledge about cars and put it back together on your own, for fun?
    This seems less of an example of Ti than of Te, because I’ve actually done this with cars all my life, and with a lot of other things. So has my LSE buddy.

Having a manual to guide you seems more Ti to me.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How come you don't have strong Ti?
    Because I don't. Don't be fooled by what I write. People can learn and adapt to the mobilizing function. You can see this in IEEs for example who seem to be all about Te.

I think SiTi with differentiated Fe can seem like SEI.
    I don't really understand what types you are talking about. Isn't SiTi SLI? So you are trying to type me SLI?

But lets not hijack this thread

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    This seems less of an example of Ti than of Te, because I’ve actually done this with cars all my life, and with a lot of other things. So has my LSE buddy.

When you take apart something you understand the system by which it works, you reassemble it to make sure it is correct and then use it to be secure.
    Manuals are only useful if you get stuck, which rarely if ever happens. This is how I taught myself to fix computers at 12 yo for example. Admittedly I broke the first one by burning the PSU down, live and learn.

When I was learning photography, I took apart the camera and put it back together for similar reasons, later made modifications to it to suit my needs e_e admittedly I liked toying with tools more than photography itself as taking "pretty pictures" is boring.

I guess that was the charm about math, especially geometry to me... solving the problem is fun.

Interest in psychology is similar, but I have learned that ppl aren't really like machines, the rules change constantly.
    It is much more difficult to comprehend myself and other ppl this way.
    Last edited by SGF; 09-05-2020 at 03:32 PM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is basically T ego, usually ST. Sometimes NT types. Rarely SF types.

I would agree on Ti types preferring to understand what they're doing by reading a manual. But not necessarily a step-by-step howto manual (these are more likely preferred by Te valuers / maybe process types). A manual on the "theory of operation" of a certain car subsystem is extremely interesting for Ti egos, for example.

A Ti leading type would probably carefully study the manuals first before deciding on how to approach the task, Ti creative is more likely going to dive right in and only start consulting the manuals after getting stuck or realizing they're making an obvious mistake. Te types possibly read the manuals less, but I've seen LSE consulting manuals for tightening torques and some obvious pitfalls in advance. SLI don't seem to care much about official manuals but might check (and create) tutorial videos.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Upon reflection I think strong Ti paired with PoLr Ne makes a lot of sense for Shotgun. He has a tendency to do a sort of black and white categorization with things, including with socionics typings.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    This is basically T ego, usually ST. Sometimes NT types. Rarely SF types.

I would agree on Ti types preferring to understand what they're doing by reading a manual. But not necessarily a step-by-step howto manual (these are more likely preferred by Te valuers / maybe process types). A manual on the "theory of operation" of a certain car subsystem is extremely interesting for Ti egos, for example.

A Ti leading type would probably carefully study the manuals first before deciding on how to approach the task, Ti creative is more likely going to dive right in and only start consulting the manuals after getting stuck or realizing they're making an obvious mistake. Te types possibly read the manuals less, but I've seen LSE consulting manuals for tightening torques and some obvious pitfalls in advance. SLI don't seem to care much about official manuals but might check (and create) tutorial videos.
    How Gulenko described IJ for Ti-Se:

Besides, the respondent notes that knowledge is not stored in his memory in an orderly manner. Since internal communication and presentation of accumulated data in a more chaotic form what corresponds to the second function rather than the first one, the assumption about rational organization of the respondent's psyche is confirmed. Logic processes and gives solutions to the outer world, quickly addressing the data accumulated by the sensing. The first function (logic) can be compared to the processor, and the second function (sensing) to memory. This is a mental circuit that is used by the logic-sensor types.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(MBTI related thinking)

thats is how MBTI describes ISTP.. Ti-Se

Considering I typed INTP basically on all tests, but when it came to actually interacting with INTPs they were kinda alien ... imo I'm ISTP in MBTI.

The one thing that I'd say differs from ISTP descriptions is that I take my responsibilities very seriously..

EDIT: and maybe I'm a bit of a perfectionist and very deliberate <.< which sometimes makes me think ISTJ..
    Last edited by SGF; 09-05-2020 at 04:20 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because I don't. Don't be fooled by what I write. People can learn and adapt to the mobilizing function. You can see this in IEEs for example who seem to be all about Te.

I don't really understand what types you are talking about. Isn't SiTi SLI? So you are trying to type me SLI?

But lets not hijack this thread
    Ok. My last comment.
    I just think you are way too Ti > Fe. So it's easier for me to think that what you think is Mobilizing Ti is auxiliary and less developed Ti.

But if you are saying you don't have strong Ti, I agree one can adapt to seem good at it.

So, I won't insist on my typing for you.

Hope you all the best

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just think it's hilarious how you start enjoying things with your new LSI eyes. Like they didn't mean the same thing to you before.
    Honey moon of being in love with your type I guess.
    Another reason typings are a trap.
    who, me?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers
    tanya <3

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snek View Post
    @shotgunfingers
    tanya <3
    :d yeeeeeeeeeeee... <3 *mad laughter intensifies*

altho they say Goblin Slayer is more the LSI

Quote Originally Posted by nice View Post
    I just think it's hilarious how you start enjoying things with your new LSI eyes. Like they didn't mean the same thing to you before.
    Honey moon of being in love with your type I guess.
    Another reason typings are a trap.
    True. Check out Role Theory

I was always IxTP-ish from the start, but now that I have a clear answer I can try to figure out how to improve and it narrowed down my options, which feels like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Where be4 there was analysis paralysis, now I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Its all I ever wanted, 1 good answer instead of 100 hypotheticals.

e_e when ppl are saying, nooo man you ain't no LSI.. it feels like they want to take my 1 good answer and hand me a bag of possibilities... its infuriating.
    Last edited by SGF; 09-05-2020 at 06:27 PM.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For me its more like I need meaning, to believe in something greater than myself and I'm not capable of providing it, but I also mistakenly think I'm good at Ni.. :-P. I like ppl who have a clear vision regarding these things.
    Well, I think we all need some kind of meaning and that means different things for different types, so I'm not sure this should be related to Ni. You also talk about believing in something greater than yourself, which also sounds kind of utilitarian and recognizing a desire for smaller parts to make up a whole, something that sounds more in line with a subjectivized (or fielded) logical structure and a more Ti desire imo. Also, you mention you want such a thing provided, but are incapable of doing that, which sounds like you value an objective (or extroverted) IE (perhaps Fe) that could make that happen. So I don't think that applies well to Ni either, which is introverted. Also, I think 'vision' probably applies to introversion in general, rather than Ni specifically, because each extroverted IE acts based on internalized motivations. So, I know I'm being very critical, but that's how I see it.

How I understood the SLI - IEE dynamic was that when the SLI runs out of standard options the IEE provides more unusual alternative solutions to maneuver around it. Its why IEE is called the "Advisor". Otherwise same thing as with the SEE-ILI relationship regarding Fi HA.
    I guess the point I was trying to convey is that Ti, being introverted, falls under fielded logic. So let's say you have a problem, such as a car problem that needs fixing. Ti might decide its best to take the car to a mechanic and have them deal with fixing it; in this way the problem was fielded to a mechanic and simplified because you don't actually have to know how to fix the car or even do it yourself because that's what mechanics are there for! And Ti HA love this. While, on the other hand, Te would be inclined to get hands on and probably diagnose and fix the problem on their own or with the guidance and the help of other people. It gets more involved and can become a lot more complicated as a result.

I'm kind of torn on this. I see your point, but I think to paint a working mental picture of what everything does and how it relates, doesn't there also have to be some kind of Ti involved? And isn't the guide basically Te experience put on record anyway, yet structured (Ti) to some degree? And could we even differentiate between a Ti guide and a Te guide for example?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    I guess the point I was trying to convey is that Ti, being introverted, falls under fielded logic. So let's say you have a problem, such as a car problem that needs fixing. Ti might decide its best to take the car to a mechanic and have them deal with fixing it; in this way the problem was fielded to a mechanic and simplified because you don't actually have to know how to fix the car or even do it yourself because that's what mechanics are there for! And Ti HA love this. While, on the other hand, Te would be inclined to get hands on and probably diagnose and fix the problem on their own or with the guidance and the help of other people. It gets more involved and can become a lot more complicated as a result.
    I learn how to fix things, because it is fun. I have a home network and servers that I built myself purely for fun tbh. I tinker with the car, because its fun. I enjoy fixing problems and finding solutions in of itself, less so for helping others, but its nice when ppl appreciate it. Similar deal with psychology, math, philosophy. I also gradually build a worldview , according to which I act.. aka how I think the world is and how I should be operating within it. I have seen EIEs do something similar. It seems as a consequence both types tend towards .. e_e passionate extremism (there is no middle ground lol, on or off) .. and I'm no exception.

In my case this is Ti-Se.

Te is more like facts and business logic:

Extroverted logic as base function is manifested as a need to accumulate factual information, also from external sources such as books, second-hand information, etc, on matters of personal interest or of professional activity. This also gives these types confidence on being well-informed on the same matters, which enables them to enter arguments related to them with confidence on their knowledge, which may come across as arrogance to others. Another manifestation is an evaluation of external reality - work activities, world events, finances, procedures, personal relationships, conversations - from the point of view of factual accuracy and "making sense" and efficiency. It leads to an inclination to be proactive in increasing the efficiency and reasonableness of the external world, as well as a sense of self-worth connected on being involved and productive in activities seen as useful, profitable, or that increase one's knowledge base. To give out information that the individual knows not to be factually accurate is disturbing and avoided as much as possible.

Creative Te: It is manifested as a preference for factual accuracy over ideological consistency, and for objective, "harsh" communication over careful words that avoid a negative atmosphere. A view of the external environment being efficient, reasonable, and making sense is essential to their well-being and sense of inner peace, but they do not feel a pressing need for being proactive or productive themselves in that area.\

Since I'm not good at typing ppl, here is some examples which are considered Gorky LSI: https://socioniks.net/famouspeople/?...mousinspektora
    Last edited by SGF; 09-05-2020 at 07:48 PM.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I learn how to fix things, because it is fun. I have a home network and servers that I built myself purely for fun tbh. I tinker with the car, because its fun. I enjoy fixing problems and finding solutions in of itself, less so for helping others, but its nice when ppl appreciate it. Similar deal with psychology, math, philosophy. I also gradually build a worldview , according to which I act.. aka how I think the world is and how I should be operating within it. I have seen EIEs do something similar. It seems as a consequence both types tend towards .. e_e passionate extremism (there is no middle ground lol, on or off) .. and I'm no exception.

In my case this is Ti-Se.
    I mean that's fine, if you say you are LSI, then T (and thus Ti and Te) in general is going to be strong regardless. But I was describing the "hidden agenda" Ti, which has Te polr and "hidden agenda" Te, which has Ti polr. So I don't know what you are really taking issue with here.

Te is more like facts and business logic:

Extroverted logic as base function is manifested as a need to accumulate factual information, also from external sources such as books, second-hand information, etc, on matters of personal interest or of professional activity. This also gives these types confidence on being well-informed on the same matters, which enables them to enter arguments related to them with confidence on their knowledge, which may come across as arrogance to others. Another manifestation is an evaluation of external reality - work activities, world events, finances, procedures, personal relationships, conversations - from the point of view of factual accuracy and "making sense" and efficiency. It leads to an inclination to be proactive in increasing the efficiency and reasonableness of the external world, as well as a sense of self-worth connected on being involved and productive in activities seen as useful, profitable, or that increase one's knowledge base. To give out information that the individual knows not to be factually accurate is disturbing and avoided as much as possible.

Creative Te: It is manifested as a preference for factual accuracy over ideological consistency, and for objective, "harsh" communication over careful words that avoid a negative atmosphere. A view of the external environment being efficient, reasonable, and making sense is essential to their well-being and sense of inner peace, but they do not feel a pressing need for being proactive or productive themselves in that area.\

Since I'm not good at typing ppl, here is some examples which are considered Gorky LSI: https://socioniks.net/famouspeople/?...mousinspektora
    "facts and business logic", if that sounds correct to you, then I have nothing to add.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean that's fine, if you say you are LSI, then T (and thus Ti and Te) in general is going to be strong regardless. But I was describing the "hidden agenda" Ti, which has Te polr and "hidden agenda" Te, which has Ti polr. So I don't know what you are really taking issue with here.

"facts and business logic", if that sounds correct to you, then I have nothing to add.
    so what was the main point or argument you were trying to get across?

From what I understand IEIs are not good at business logic & facts, but they like to philosophize and use Ti structural logic as a guide for their goals, at least up to a certain point.
    For IEEs its supposed to be the other way round, they enjoy facts and business logic up to a certain point, but they have a hard time putting it all together in a way that makes sense.

IEI kinda want to understand how things are connected (the system). If you point out that they suck at managing resources and don't know the facts, that's gonna hurt.
    IEEs kinda want to know the facts and what is more of a efficient use of resources. If you point out that they have a hard time explaining the system or how things are connected, that's gonna hurt.
    Last edited by SGF; 09-05-2020 at 10:02 PM.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so what was the main point or argument you were trying to get across?
    I think I've been very clear.

From what I understand IEIs are not good at business logic & facts, but they like to philosophize and use Ti structural logic as a guide for their goals, at least up to a certain point.
    For IEEs its supposed to be the other way round, they enjoy facts and business logic up to a certain point, but they have a hard time putting it all together in a way that makes sense.

IEI kinda want to understand how things are connected (the system). If you point out that they suck at managing resources, that's gonna hurt.
    IEEs kinda want to know the facts and what is more of a efficient use of resources. If you point out that they have a hard time explaining things, that's gonna hurt.
    "facts and business logic" is a misnomer for Te. Now you clearly don't think so, since this is the second time you'd made that association and that's fine of course. But I've lost all interest at this point and wasn't looking to debate, but to clarify. So good luck with your socionics inquiry. And goodbye.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre View Post
    I agree with you overall. ITR is one of the most important aspects of Socionics and my post is not meant to criticize it. My post is more about how duality is not about liking someone, and people typing puppy crushes as duals is not how Socionics is supposed to be handled. That's a part of my point, how emotional bias and how many people allow that to let that affect their typings of others and even themselves. It's worth noting that lot of people forget that people tend to be repulsed by their duals when they're too ostentatious with their dominant function.

I've noticed people doing this in general. About coworkers, about neighbors, about people online, so on. Yes, people do try to get experience online, but some fall into the trap of "The cashier I met today was an SEI. She was soooooo nice. I liked her!" or "My car mechanic who changed my tires was such a Delta! Probably LSE. Hahaha what if he knew about Socionics?". They of course spread this phenomenon to people that catch their eye romantically.
    How’s it possible to learn the system without guessing and later checking assumptions though?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I've been very clear.

"facts and business logic" is a misnomer for Te. Now you clearly don't think so, since this is the second time you'd made that association and that's fine of course. But I've lost all interest at this point and wasn't looking to debate, but to clarify. So good luck with your socionics inquiry. And goodbye.
    e_e wtf did I say that you got all emotional and pissy for?

idk, as I understood Te is about the object and Ti is about the fields between objects. So Ti would be understanding connections between data while Te is the data about the object. Thats why I say Ti is "a system or structure" while Te is "facts and business logic". A car is a system of parts, like the human body is. What the liver is, is less interesting to me compared to how the liver functions within the system & why it's needed.

I'm not sure I'd ascribe finding purpose and meaning, something transcendental or wanting to believe in something greater than myself ..to Ti. At some point there you have to leave thinking behind and make leaps of faith.

however knowing this isn't all that useful when trying to analyze a person.. because what you mostly get out of them is whether they are more a feeler or a thinker in general.

So you can gain insight into:
    Thinking vs Feeling
    Sensing vs Intuition
    Introversion vs Extroversion

The result of that is 2 types and you make the difference by temperament and trying fo figure out then how exactly they are processing information or which one of the 2 types they are more like.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Related to other posts here.

I agree with jack about VI tho:

Last edited by SGF; 09-06-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With model G, the most easily observed thing is your subtype. The type seems very hard to determine if you're not Gulenko, unless you manage to spot a "quirk" which is very specific to the type.

I am certain I am Harmonizing subtype, but I'm far from certain about my model G type (in model A that's another story).
    I can only tell I identify with LII-H, EIE-H, SLE-H the most, as odd as it may seem.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers you're ILE-Ne Harmonizing Ni(it's like the very strong intuitive subtype) subtype, you've known it from the beginning and you could have saved yourself the effort with Gulenko. From an epistemological point of view, you're an idealist (="I can imagine this fact, so it must be true"), while most LSI are rationalists(="there is a logical and realistic explanation to this fact, so it must be true"), which points toward N dominant. Moreover, LSIs hate wasting their time with debating, which you, on the other hand, have been doing aimlessly in this thread.

I've found this post by a ILE-Ti; recognize yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    ILE-Ne are horrible and the weaker their Ti is the more difficult they are. The way I think about them is "get serious" but they never do that instead they argue with some bullshit they read on the internet and they don't progress in their ideas on their own. Intuition is usually not working well for them, if working at all.

But many types have something like this, like getting one idea and defend it regardless the evidence that it's definitely wrong. The ILE-Ne does this most vigorously. I think the problem is that they don't understand how to think something through which makes independent judgement difficult.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    @shotgunfingers you're ILE-Ne Harmonizing Ni(it's like the very strong intuitive subtype) subtype, you've known it from the beginning and you could have saved yourself the effort with Gulenko. From an epistemological point of view, you're an idealist (="I can imagine this fact, so it must be true"), while most LSI are rationalists(="there is a logical and realistic explanation to this fact, so it must be true"), which points toward N dominant. Moreover, LSIs hate wasting their time with debating, which you, on the other hand, have been doing aimlessly in this thread.

I've found this post by a ILE-Ti; recognize yourself?
    I'm tired of you know nothing fucking internet retards. Fuck off or I'll make you.. like the other 3.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm tired of you know nothing fucking internet retards. Fuck off or I'll make you.. like the other 3.
    Fair enough. From personal experience, typing oneself is a pretty "splitting" activity, because you're looking at yourself from the outside-in; it's hard to see what's relevant and what's not; even more when one has Ni-ignoring(and personlly my Ti Polr was also a major roadblock). See you when the dust settles bro

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I typed through ITR without really considering relation just by analyzing the effects of informational collisions. Not the easiest task. You'll need a real supervisor for it preferably - like someone who is pulling a rug under your feet when you least expect it and the person does not even realize doing the action. The world relations in ITR as in relate could be a misnomer.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CoViD Spurdo 007 View Post
    I typed through ITR without really considering relation just by analyzing the effects of informational collisions. Not the easiest task. You'll need a real supervisor for it preferably - like someone who is pulling a rug under your feet when you least expect it and the person does not even realize doing the action. The world relations in ITR as in relate could be a misnomer.
    Well I have a 3-fold plan once I get my hands on old man G's book.

1. Use the webcam to improve social presentation e_e' & internalize the rules for "How to win friends and influence people by Dale Carnegie"
    2. Properly learn socionics
    3. Get out and meet ppl, try to analyze the interactions and make educated guesses about other ppl based on the interaction.

Imo the only way to properly do this is to acquire experience, plus this will benefit me as it is what Gulenko suggested the road to LSI-C would be like.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers how much did it cost for you to get typed? Thinking about it myself.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    @shotgunfingers how much did it cost for you to get typed? Thinking about it myself.
    120$ if you want Gulenko to type you, it is done strictly through email, the procedure's start is explained here: https://socioniks.net/article/?id=273 they will ask for additional videos where you answer questions. It took me about 1 week to get typed, made 2 videos.

70$ if you want Timur Protskiy to type you at the Archetype Center. Here you only need to make one video based on a downloadable questionnaire: https://archetype-center.ru/typing/

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm losing my respect for Gulenko at this point

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?

How are you, my friend?

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm losing my respect for myself at this point too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Man, I've been watching a lot of The Office and I swear more and more I keep imaging shotgun as Dwight and it's kind of freaking me out a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Just rename this place Beta Central lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightWilderness View Post
    The only problem socionics has given me is a propensity to analyze every relationship from the lens of socionics and I also see that it is worse in my boyfriend. Nothing makes any sense that way and it does not really solve any problems.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    That's what I was gonna ask too.
    Andam thinks I'm Alpha quadra and I don't get along with him for reasons I'd rather not mention, which probably reinforces his thoughts that I'm from Alpha quadra again due to the conflict.

I just don't like him because he is a disconnected know-it-all American democrat.

Quote Originally Posted by canigetuuuhpurpose View Post
    How are you, my friend?
    do I know you?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Adam thinks I'm Alpha quadra and I don't get along with him for reasons I'd rather not mention, which probably reinforces his thoughts that I'm from Alpha quadra again due to the conflict.
    I do harbor a secret prejudice that you might be Alpha, @shotgunfingers, but I'm often wrong about people's types and this could be one of those many cases. I believe it is best to not battle-type you, or anyone else for that matter, and so I'll try to keep my snarkiness to myself.

I just don't like him because he is a disconnected know-it-all American democrat.
    As good a reason as there ever was.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast