User Tag List

Thread: Oh? Are You Approaching My Introduction Thread?

TIM
    IEE 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Oh? Are You Approaching My Introduction Thread?

Oho! Then come as close as you like!

Hello! I'm Kermit Purple. I've been lurking here for a short while and finally decided "You know what? I'm gonna make an account." I figured that'd be a good way to learn more about socionics, and also to chat with people that are also interested in socionics and typology in general. Unrelated, but some of the other things I like would be video games, anime, horror, and animals, so if someone wants to chat about any of those, I'm also game. I mean, I'm down to chat about many things in general, but that's besides the point.

Now, onto my type info. I'm an ENFP (mbti) 9w1 927 so/sx! I'm also an IEE in socionics (not completely sure about whether I'm Ne or Fi subtype), or at least, that's what I think I am after reading up on it. However, there is always a chance I'm mistyping myself. After all, I've only been into socionics for 2-3 months, so I'm not an expert by any means.

Happy to meet you all!
    Last edited by Kermit Purple; 08-22-2020 at 09:32 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe(C)
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kermit Purple Welcome and nice name where's it from?

TIM
    IEE 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, thank you. My name is a reference to the anime "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" (highly recommend it; great show). The characters in the show from the third part onwards have abilities known as stands, one of the characters having one named "Hermit Purple." So yeah, Hermit, Kermit... Sounded similar, I found some pictures, and I thought it was kind of funny, so voilą! New username.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

there are no subtypes in Socionics

you may get opinions about your type in typing section. also this is the way other people could understood your real type better and had more use by watching what you do. types what you see in profiles can be wrong and are so mb in ~50% of cases

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit Purple View Post
    Oh, thank you. My name is a reference to the anime "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" (highly recommend it; great show). The characters in the show from the third part onwards have abilities known as stands, one of the characters having one named "Hermit Purple." So yeah, Hermit, Kermit... Sounded similar, I found some pictures, and I thought it was kind of funny, so voilą! New username.
    Nice! It's a cool name. Welcome.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)