ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Isaac and Amy, Omigosh

34 million views!
    (Do you think Alpha?)

If you like that and want to hear more about the making of that: https://www.seeker.com/isaac-and-amy...765829339.html
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Tyler and EB

Karaoke Car Pool Proposal. These two are really something. They have to be Duals. Beta?

More about these two which may help identify their types: https://spotlightstories.co/tyler-st...aoke-proposal/
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Eliza Thomason;1403398]Karaoke Car Pool Proposal. These two are really something. They have to be Duals. Beta?

Last edited by khcs; 08-21-2020 at 12:11 PM.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which?

_

But conflictors, oh, I totally get it. Its the onslaught of micro-expressions of annoyance, the grimaces whenever one is spoken to by the other. Clearly they are worn out from the company each other, right, kchs?
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 08-21-2020 at 01:00 AM. Reason: point of agreement with bot

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow. These people emit more positive energy than a gamma ray burst.

Eccentric Neurotic Narcissist andreasdevig's Avatar
    TIM
    FiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They can't be duals nor confictors [in my opinion], as they're both clearly extroverts.
    EII-INFj / INFP / Strong E4 and 9 energy / Melancholic-Phlegmatic / Musical-Intrapersonal-Spatial / Kinky-Sensual

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFJ Hamlet - ESFJ Hugo ? That makes it a business inter-type relationship.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    Wow. These people emit more positive energy than a gamma ray burst.
    And just as lethal...
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andreasdevig View Post
    They can't be duals nor confictors [in my opinion], as they're both clearly extroverts.
    Re: The Karaoke pair: They certainly do come across as total extroverts! I feel sure for EIE for her. They both aren't the least shy about bad language in good fun, so I am thinking Beta, and anyway, she has pure EIE vibe. Such synergy seems duality. They both are experienced with karaoke and I am thinking this extroversion could be his stage presence (lots of I's take to stage for extroversion), which would call out his Fe-valuing side, hyped-up in her presence, and in putting on a well-planned performance. He definitely has every step well-planned, and LSI is good at planning. So I wonder, if anyone else thinks he could be LSI, in a Fe-immersion moment?

My LSI brother is very extroverted when he and his EIE wife have about 40 people over for a social evening, and they play off each other.