Thread: Hey, smilingeyes

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey, smilingeyes.

What about a VI?

I mean, you seem to not believe in VI at all... and think that people change types throughout life and everything... but why not a just picture so people can see if you sort of look like an ESTJ or some other type to those of us who DO believe that VI can work?
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hey, smilingeyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    What about a VI?

I mean, you seem to not believe in VI at all... and think that people change types throughout life and everything... but why not a just picture so people can see if you sort of look like an ESTJ or some other type to those of us who DO believe that VI can work?
    Oh, I believe VI is a useful tool. I believe the typing of people's gestures, facial expressions and movements can be a succesful typing tool, but I only believe it has ability to give an initial guess, never outrule strategic life choice kind of information about a person's type. And the physiognomy aspect of typing the length of people's necks and such I find moronic.

As for my own visage, sending a picture would kind of undermine my stated plan to keep my socionics hobby completely separate from the rest of my life. I've looked for a while now for pictures of people who have expressions that are specifically typical to me but I've found few. Scofield's typical grimace is actually pretty ok as a substitute for my base look these days.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that's him in his avatar
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he posted a picture already i believe. it was a negative. i edited it to normal and have it on my computer. perhaps it is not him though. i will not post it out of respect.