TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nile Rodgers

I think he could be IEI - Creative subtype

The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've seen several documentaries with the guy and he's so interesting, that I never wondered about his type. IEI is possible, but I wouldn't exclude the possibility of a very well rounded LSI either. To me, the Ti-force is strong in this one.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE-Ni

Myles Kennedy EIE-Fe

EIE

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nile Rodgers is way too chill to be EIE. The guy has his act together, knows what he is doing. In every video I have seen from him, he is constantly talking about the technical aspects of music, always about this or that key, about such and such chord etc.etc. He understands that this has a dramatic effect, but that is not what he is talking about. He understands that certain rules have specific outcomes. More specifically, his Ti doesn't violate Te-principles, which makes it unlikely that his Ti is Mobilizing.

Compare that to the third video about being talented: it is all about being talented, about passion, not about the results of being talented or passionate. Much ado about nothing. Compare it to that first video about Myles Kennedy: why is it that EIEs 'always' have to shout?

https://mavericksocionics.blogspot.c...n-eie-lsi.html

Nile Rodgers is not just a great musician, he's also a great organizer, a giant behind the scenes.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's when he is younger. Seems IEI even back then.

The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo: what is it you see that makes him IEI? I definitively see a face that is happy and content, a face not afraid to show itself, but at the same time his body is firmly grounded and shows that he's in control physically. Nothing in his body language is asking for Se, for he seems to have it himself imho. I find such body language untypical of IEIs.

ETA: also his emotional expression seems not to be directed at the interviewer, in the sense that he wants to influence their emotions.

@consentingadult, Dita Von Teese appears to have the traits you mention, yet she is commonly typed IEI

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI is not great organizer.no, they are te polr. also in the last video to much Fe i almost think his look like stan lee lol (ESE). IEI-Fe subtype are very goofy.

too much Fe bruh

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know Nile Rodgers

he could be ESE

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    @Tallmo: what is it you see that makes him IEI? I definitively see a face that is happy and content, a face not afraid to show itself, but at the same time his body is firmly grounded and shows that he's in control physically. Nothing in his body language is asking for Se, for he seems to have it himself imho. I find such body language untypical of IEIs.

ETA: also his emotional expression seems not to be directed at the interviewer, in the sense that he wants to influence their emotions.
    I think his Se seems weak, especially now. Seems like he is totally immersed in the music and his mind. Idk, just the way he talks about music and development, how he worked with the bands etc. I also watched a documentary about him yesterday, that's why I made this thread.

I don't think an IEI would typically be interested in influencing the interviewer, not directly, that's more the way of EIE. Instead IEI does his influencing through art.

And in my opinion IEI is common among musicians. He reminds me a little of Igor Stravinsky, (imo also IEI-C).

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not IEI nahh. could be SEI?

SEI-Si

SEi-Fe

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche the Child View Post
    @consentingadult, Dita Von Teese appears to have the traits you mention, yet she is commonly typed IEI
    Never heard of Dita von Teese (guess I'm getting old), but I watched some video interviews of her, and to me she vibes totally different. But I can see IEI for her.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I think his Se seems weak, especially now. Seems like he is totally immersed in the music and his mind. Idk, just the way he talks about music and development, how he worked with the bands etc. I also watched a documentary about him yesterday, that's why I made this thread.

I don't think an IEI would typically be interested in influencing the interviewer, not directly, that's more the way of EIE. Instead IEI does his influencing through art.

And in my opinion IEI is common among musicians. He reminds me a little of Igor Stravinsky, (imo also IEI-C).
    I actually think it is the very nature of Fe-creative types to emotionally affect their interlocutors, even more so than Fe-lead types, who do it by default and seem to have no control over the matter, to them it is always on, whereas with Fe-creative types it is much more a matter of being able to turn it off or on. I think this principle is generally true for all types.

What I am specifically missing in Nile Rodgers, is this poetic/mystique vibe that all IEIs seem to have, even the most low IQ retarded IEI. I don't see any form of intuition at all. To me, Nile Rodgers is a craftsman, and an outstanding one, not a poet.

But okay, I guess everyone sees something else.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nile Rodgers - ENFP Huxley

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Clearly the subjectivity is lacking. If he is IEI then I'm not Senseless Unethical extravert anymore.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    Clearly the subjectivity is lacking. If he is IEI then I'm not Senseless Unethical extravert anymore.
    So do you think he is IEE like khcs suggests?

(Jung on Si)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    So do you think he is IEE like khcs suggests?
    Maybe. Sounds like Ne/Te/Si/Fi combo.

He is like "It was like this and we did this then made me to do this and I was like..."
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org