Thread: going thru literal hell

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default going thru literal hell

Last edited by Computer Loser; 08-16-2020 at 08:17 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    but its what makes us stronger
    You're going through literal hell?

How's Virgil doing?

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

?????

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

google is my stalker.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

There are ways which make you stronger and your life better (or keep it from becoming worse). Giving the same result, some of them need lesser efforts and are more pleasant. Generally, there are 2 kinds of emotions on those ways: pleasure (good) and suffering (evil).
    Not only in harder conditions, but also with lesser of abbilities/skills and lesser of a harmony with own Self people choose worse - harder and lesser pleasant - ways. A part of being in a harmony with Self is to feel the harmony with the external world (as when you dislike in external the reason and guilty of the conflict between both sides is in both of them), which includes other people. With the lack of the Self acceptance you fight with yourself and so choose not the best, feel lesser of pleasure from what happens. When you are tuned to negative emotions - you'll act by not the best ways too, as negative emotions is opposing to your Self.
    The border between you and other people is lesser then it seems, so when you make a suffering and a harm to others then you get the inner conflict which prevents you from feeling and acting better. It's what karma is.

There is no need to suffer to live or become better. Being concentrated on negative you'll suffer where other people will not, while having the same. There is no sense and use in suffering itself.
    Last edited by Sol; 08-03-2020 at 05:18 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but its what makes us stronger
    When going through hell .. keep walking.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its just sad how hard u guys are trying, ive never heard so many lawn mowers in one day
    It is my understanding that lawn mowers are actually quite lazy:

“I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Banned
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Adam Deranged Archives

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    You're going through literal hell?

How's Virgil doing?

God bless ur soul dude

Sounds like you are being monitored. Maybe by the creatures that live in the 15,000 Angstrom band. They inhabit the fiber optic network of the internet, but they seem to be able to manifest in the real world. That, or they control people who do exist in the real world.
    The medical business in this country is a crime.
    Is this because "massive deception" is humanity's next stage and ultimate goal?

Dude, I think you might be a bit paranoid. Not everyone following you around with recording equipment is out to get you
    Seriously, there was a time when I would sit in a chair, late at night, and I could hear voices in the static on the radio dial when it was set between stations. This was back when you could still listen to the frequencies between stations. They say that a good portion of the radio static comes from patterns originating in the cosmic microwave background. Ancient voices from the beginnings of the Universe, calling out to me from the cataclysmic depths of Time.
    The voices were telling me what I should do.....

I had to lay off the drugs and alcohol for a while before they went away.

Dude, if a mother with a stroller brushing against you at Target is crossing the line, you need to chill and maybe talk to a professional about this.
    I thought that the whole point of male-dominated religions was to gaslight women into serving as obedient baby-makers to a few, self-selected men?

Really, when you try to analyze religion in any other context, you start to run into contradictions.
    You are important and are worthy of respect and not everyone is out to make your life miserable. But don't take my word for it; see a professional.
    3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 2 Peter 3:3-4
    Last edited by peteronfireee2; 02-16-2022 at 12:27 AM.