Thread: People with socionics duality experience-what were your instinctual stacks?

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default People with socionics duality experience-what were your instinctual stacks?

Just wondered what stackings seem to work together for duality or which stacks are attracted to each other. I am so/sx and I have known a couple of sx/so duals who I was quite attracted to do but didnít know for very long. I also think Iíve been attracted to an sp/so dual. Iíve also liked so/sx for other socionics types. I feel like Iím usually attracted to sx/so for people in my quadra. Curious as to how other people experience it. Confused about what to look for/what I need and want ta

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She was so/sx. Im sp/sx. It seems like an okay combo. I dont know much about the stackings tho
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ ESTp ~ Self-Pres 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire Element ~ Aries Sign ~ Beta Quadra ~ Gryffindor House ~ Summer Season ~ SLUEN ~

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    She was so/sx. Im sp/sx. It seems like an okay combo. I dont know much about the stackings tho
    Thanks. I had a guy friend at uni who was Estp sp/sx who liked me actually. I think I sort of liked him but he ended up leaving (uni). My brother is esFp sp/sx though and I find him uber charismatic and sweet but also we are very different (he’s a bit of bad boy) and clashed a lot growing up..could see it being an interesting dynamic with a dual. It probs still depends on the rest of your personality I guess..
    Last edited by bethanyrose; 08-01-2020 at 03:21 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    yeah u can disagree but this is facts. and what u say doesnt contradict what i said
    Not disagreeing, sorry if my wording is unclear

TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Aries Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bethanyrose View Post
    Not disagreeing, sorry if my wording is unclear
    Oh i responded to the wrong thing my bad
    ~ ESTP ~ SLE ~ ESTp ~ Self-Pres 7w8 ~ Sp/Sx ~ Fire Element ~ Aries Sign ~ Beta Quadra ~ Gryffindor House ~ Summer Season ~ SLUEN ~

TIM
    IEI-Ni 946 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like I can only really see myself with a sx/so or sp/so dual, based on those I've met (and bits and pieces I've read about the different instincts). Even then, I imagine a relationship with sx/so could be really intense (maybe too intense) because of our similar stacking and a relationship with sp/so might feel not quite intense enough- they might not feel like an intense enough person? I wonder if this is the same for other people? That they have a preference of maybe one or two..

I do know a dual couple who are so/sx and sp/so and when I look at them I think they are extremly well-suited with lots of chemistry. I suppose this instinctual stack stuff is not really meant to be viewed as something so black and white (we have all three instincts in us..). And just because I have sp/so friends who I don't consider to be very 'passionate or intense' doesn't mean that I would think of an sp/so dual this way..it is probably that some sp/so duals would seem very attractive..like the one I used to know. Also..it may be that we have a similar tritype..it may be that tritype can correlate with particular stacks too. Would be cool to hear other people's thoughts.

Other than that I think I could see myself with sx/so for activity or sx/so for mirror..again based on people I've met in the past. And I think I have noticed a few couples around like this- for example my brother and his girlfriend are mirrors and sp/sx and sx/sp.

Another thing I have experienced is very strong attraction to kindred and look-a-like who have similar tritype to me and are also so/sx. It is a very special bond and I wonder it it is because we are both so/sx (caring very much about our friends) that kindred and look-like (usually better for friends) can feel like such a strong connection (ultimately not romantic but very close to it, like a soul mate but platonic).
    Last edited by bethanyrose; Yesterday at 04:19 PM.