Thread: Bestow Judgement Upon Thee (Questionnaire)

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Bestow Judgement Upon Thee (Questionnaire)

poofed

Last edited by Tzuyu; 11-17-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

video

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My guess is EII

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I skimmed, but I thought I detected some Se lower in your stack. You seem more structured than the EII's I know. I was going to suggest ILI, but that would make you Gamma. Are you certain on being Delta though?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Nymphaeales Thanks! I like you're avatar and username, very chic

Sorry about the video guys It's probably weird to normal people but I'm a bit camera-phobic, it makes me very nervous and I hate myself for being such a pussy but it is very difficult for me.

About EII, I used to type as that because I vibed with feeling like belonging to a small quiet contained bit of the universe and feeling like the "world", people, events, happened to just pass by, an outsider looking in. Feeling a bit invisible and "boring" I suppose. But I came to the realization that my Fi is god-fucking-awful. Some EIIs could be considered as having poor people skills because they're uncharismatic, unlikely to work a room, not super gregarious and poor banter, but I think all EIIs are quite skilled interpersonally. They have a quiet emotional strength and are a comforting, soothing presence. They have a great connection with their inner spirit and living their life by their values. I offend people, sometimes even my close friends, too much to comfortably be a Fi god honestly. With Fi people it's usually sexual jokes, being awkward and cold when someone is in distress, and not obeying certain etiquette like being honest about disliking certain foods instead of "lying". With Fe peeps it's even worse because they judge my facial expressions when I have no conscious control over them, and it feels your mode of existence is wrong. I suck ass at banter, tone control, and catching people when they're acting "off". I used to spend hours just staring at a mirror and practice smiling good, but it just made me feel gross and miserable and misanthropic inside. I never did get better at photogenic smiles

ILI is more tricky. Also used to type this because the description on outward behaviour was dead on. Slightly monotone, sleepy lethargic movements, and spending great times on the internet. Not really caring about minor stuff like messy hair and a preference for dressing comfortably even if it made me look like a grandpa. The Ni never vibed with me but it never felt completely wrong either. For some reason Se was a complete turn-off. Not just the theoretical blah blah descriptions, but in real life my best friends are 70% Delta, 20% Alpha, and maybe 10% Gamma. The only Se people I have ever gotten great with are SEE. Even then I find their Se kind of tacky, dunno.

What do you guys think of SLI-Te? I'm not looking for validation, in fact the opposite. Is there anything glaringly wrong about thinking ISTp? Maybe I'm a suppppper obvious closeted SLE or some shit. I know your occultist lesbian semi-autistic freak isn't an average Delta ST, but fuck it whatever.

*also filled out the questionnaire a couple months ago when i was having a "socionics is a lie none of these descriptions fucking fit me" mental crisis. at the time didn't have any type bias, to be clear. dug it up recently
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 08-03-2020 at 05:30 AM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't know if you've read any poLR descriptions, but (if you have) do you relate more to Se poLR or Fe poLR?

How would you say you think you might relate to Si?

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    Don't know if you've read any poLR descriptions, but (if you have) do you relate more to Se poLR or Fe poLR?

How would you say you think you might relate to Si?
    Dunno about Polr. I’ve always typed based on objective data and intertype relationships rather than “feeling” a special connection with descriptions. I know Te, Fi, Si, and Ti PoLR are completely out if the question.

I often buy small cute things because they are amusing and feel good. I like cooking smol bento box lunches with little onigiri faces even tho it is absolutely useless and will be devoured in seconds. I love a wide variety of masculine and feminine fashion like victorian lolita dresses and grungey streetwear. I like color-matching, soft aesthetics rather than harsh edgy ones, but also not being too anal or judgemental about aesthetics because I’ve met people like that who must have Every Hair Flawless and 110 Pounds No Matter What Height TM. I will never wear itchy painful uncomfortable clothes no matter how good looking. Also for example experimental horror films is my favorite thing in the world even tho they’re all ugly and grotesque as fuck. Something about disgusting gore and monsters is charming, dunno. I also prefer natural East Asian style makeup to the James Charles style western kind. My worst sin is sloth and least is greed. I am fairly “lazy” about minor unimportant stuff. Making the bed, brushing hair, doing the dishes as least often as possible without remaining in a pigsty.
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 08-05-2020 at 04:22 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’d say LII, ILI or (lesser likely) IEI

You remind me a bit of @enmity and I could see you as either my semi-dual or supervisee. Delta introvert isn’t impossible but most SLI women aren’t that verbose IME. And based on what you’re saying in your latest posts, I’d highly doubt that you’re an ethical type. It sounds more like a painful point for you @coda .
    Last edited by sbbds; 08-05-2020 at 04:54 AM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@coda Just wanted to randomly mention something I related to in your response back. I never understood why people would make their beds everyday. Who besides yourself is really in your room everyday, & I feel like you just get right back in it at night to mess it up again. I only make my bed when I change & wash the sheets or occasionally depending on who comes over. Little things like that don't matter to me in the slightest, either. My grandma, who I live with, didn't get my line of thinking when I tried explaining it to her.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sbbds what’s funny is the people on the forum have reached similar conclusions as myself. i have a weird emotional blindspot when it comes to my personality which lead to typing half the socion but the longest periods and the deepest convictions of being from most to least is ILI > LII > SLI > EII

currently logically SLI seems the best bet imo (“objective” data trumps all)

offtopic but one of the things i admired most about ILI/LII and ILE ig is ability to paint large canvasses in one stroke. swift insight. i associate verbal diarrhea with weak Ti
    can’t relate to neither i speak in details