after some years of typing people you'll type lesser to IEI
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As a (probable?) IEI-Fe, the trick to spotting them is that they will always have two "modes to them: an Ni mode where they pretty much stay inert and contemplate, and an Fe mode where they blend in and act like EIEs in social gatherings - so someone who very fluidly moves around conversations and manages to revitalize the group, but doesn't seek social interaction and plays constantly in subtle language and a veneer of politeness in the face of pretty much everything (unless the emotional mood demands some overdramatic acting). EIEs will always be on and be much more likely to reflect in rare quiet moments, and IEI-Nis are much more inert, and less likely to be comfortable with prolonged instances of social interactions.

The standard tells for an IEI will be there: hesitance, clumsiness (my LSI best friend described it as me moving in the most physically uncomfortable positions constantly, like an alien testing out a new body), lack of environmental awareness - very much a sense of a person who is very "in-their-head" about things and need something to ground them - but Fe subtypes better mask as EIEs, and Ni subtypes better mask as ILIs, though the mask dissolves after a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12