Duality is reality. Socionics is not Megatrop's Avatar
    TIM
    FeNe :0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Identity vs Benefit for marriage

Which ITR is potentially better for marriage between the two?

I know Identity means better communication/understanding --> less misunderstandings, but benefit has the Leading-Activating/Creative-Suggestive interaction, which results in a more complementary relationship.

Share any experiences if you have

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have not been in any LTRs with other IEEs, but experience has taught me that they are as unreliable as I am (or used to be). Basically, on a psychological level, you can't really keep any secrets from your identical, at at least such is the case with IEEs.

I know some IEE women that I know they want something from me in the area of intimacy. The also know that I know. I in turn, know that they know. But this never gets outspoken. We all know the possibility exists, but neither of s is in a positions to make it happen, and even if we were to make it happen, it probably wouldn 't last. We thrive on the possibility.

as to Benefit relations: again going by experience, I'd probably get along better with with ESIs than ESEs. But even with ESIs, thing would be pretty frustrating.

And things get a lot worse when you are experienced in Socionics, for nothing ever really surprises you anymore.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I have not been in any LTRs with other IEEs, but experience has taught me that they are as unreliable as I am (or used to be). Basically, on a psychological level, you can't really keep any secrets from your identical, at at least such is the case with IEEs.

I know some IEE women that I know they want something from me in the area of intimacy. The also know that I know. I in turn, know that they know. But this never gets outspoken. We all know the possibility exists, but neither of s is in a positions to make it happen, and even if we were to make it happen, it probably wouldn 't last. We thrive on the possibility.

as to Benefit relations: again going by experience, I'd probably get along better with with ESIs than ESEs. But even with ESIs, thing would be pretty frustrating.

And things get a lot worse when you are experienced in Socionics, for nothing ever really surprises you anymore.
    You got confused, I assume because of writing in a hurry, LIE and ESE have benefit relations with IEE.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    913 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    You got confused, I assume because of writing in a hurry, LIE and ESE have benefit relations with IEE.
    I have a sister-in-law who is my Benefactor IEE-Ne, and a bookkeeper who is IEE-Fi, and while I like them both, I think I'd work pretty hard to avoid being in a relationship with either of them.

I also know an Identical LIE female, 36 yo, and I wouldn't mind having a short fling with her, but I can't see long-term there at all.

Mentioned
    1092 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Identity should be some better. It's harder to find long friends/pals with order IR, while identity or mirror are many.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    You're right, I vaped too much weed last night.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Identity is pretty good, maybe the best of all itr. Very common.
    A true sense-perception certainly exists, but it always looks as though objects were not so much forcing their way into the subject in their own right as that the subject were seeing things quite differently, or saw quite other things than the rest of mankind. As a matter of fact, the subject perceives the same things as everybody else, only, he never stops at the purely objective effect, but concerns himself with the subjective perception released by the objective stimulus.
    (Jung on Si)

My Pinterest

Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Identity has about the same mediocre potential as activity partners but is about a third better than benefit; I've seen an IEI-partnership fail miserably because each couldn't metaphorically feed off the other, and I know of one decades-long benefit relationship but they seem live in different parts of the house.

a.k.a. I/O

Duality is reality. Socionics is not Megatrop's Avatar
    TIM
    FeNe :0
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Identity is pretty good, maybe the best of all itr. Very common.
    I agree for friendship. I'm not sure about marriage.