Threaded View

TIM
    EII / INFj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LSE Males and Cheating

I've known a lot of LSE guys in my life so far, from coworkers to personal friends, and some I've been in romantic relationships with (I'm gay, EII).

I've found 99% of these to be great guys in almost every aspect. There is just one small issue.... virtually all of these guys have been cheaters!!! (On their girlfriends / wives / boyfriends / me.)

Some were trying to keep it secret. Others practically bragged about it. They all seemed to have the ability to rationalise (in their own minds) why it was somehow ok, as long as their partners didn't find out and thus didn't get hurt.

By contrast, the LSE females I've been close friends with have been hardcore monogamists, with no apparent inclination to extramural activities.

This makes me feel very hopeless and weary about dating my duals again in future. Maybe I am just better off keeping LSE's as friends and coworkers, and staying far away from them romantically?

So I'm genuinely looking for answers on a few things:

QUESTION 1.
    What is the actual proportion of LSE men out there (regardless of orientation) that are inclined to cheat, or remain faithful?

QUESTION 2.
    Is this really a Socionic issue or more of a cultural issue? A symptom of our times, perhaps?

QUESTION 3.
    Are all extraverted socionic types more inclined to cheat, since they all seemingly share a preference for "breadth of experience" rather than "depth of experience" (correct me if I'm wrong on that, but extraverts all seem to have an insatiable craving for novelty, coupled with the energy to actually pursue it).

QUESTION 4.
    If that's the case, would I have better luck dating other EIIs, or possibly a SLI?

I genuinely need advice on this because I'm at a bit of a crossroads, very jaded with LSE guys, and trying to figure out if I should actually just stay single forever.

Last edited by Hawkeye; 07-15-2020 at 01:32 PM.