Thread: What’s happening when two high Se users are in the same room

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Two Se users in the room what’s happening

So just for interest sake,what if sakes what is happening when two SEE users or SLE and SEE are in the same room? According to socionics Se doms are imposed to be pressured and that they will do what is necessary to make sure they come up on top so what do you think is happening?
    Last edited by BrolyV2; 07-14-2020 at 04:58 PM.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They probably just learn to give each other space if they can.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

read IR theory

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sword fight

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

They fight until one dies and then the other eats him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus Christ this is basically shit post at this point, maybe should have just kept the thought in my head.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

They can be really competitive if they know they're vying for a common objective. However, in social conversation, they tend to discuss their experiences and accomplishments out of curiosity for one another; some may brag a little to see who might be highest or mightiest but it's not usually overt. There seems to be a good amount of camaraderie and understanding among them - like members of the same sports team.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrolyV2 View Post
    Jesus Christ this is basically shit post at this point, maybe should have just kept the thought in my head.
    Well, the way you formulated the question was hilarious. If you don't want ppl taking it as a joke don't talk about types and human beings as if they were wild animals.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We communicate via bodily thrusting, grunting and hollering

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Well, the way you formulated the question was hilarious. If you don't want ppl taking it as a joke don't talk about types and human beings as if they were wild animals.
    Honestly my bad if it was formulated that way but I was being serious, if two Se doms were in the room I was expecting them just because they know power rules,hierarchy they would just be good ass friends and instead if actually bring competitive fighting they come to a mutual agreement wanst really a troll question

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrolyV2 View Post
    Honestly my bad if it was formulated that way but I was being serious, if two Se doms were in the room I was expecting them just because they know power rules,hierarchy they would just be good ass friends and instead if actually bring competitive fighting they come to a mutual agreement wanst really a troll question
    My best friend of many years is an SEE and I tend to like and get along with them usually yeah. Body language communication does increase when I’m with them btw.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dear Broly, I think you are approaching this whole socionics issue wrong. The 16 types are not from different species. So, what happens when you set two human beings in a room? It depends on the context and the situation and then the particularities of each person. In general, they probably talk. Because ppl tend to comunicate that way.
    Last edited by Hope; 07-15-2020 at 03:48 PM. Reason: E

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Probably just respect eachother. Dominant Se as it is described in social situations will be more fought with body language or shit like that. Usually there isnt gonna be a rap duel or sword fight in most circumstances according to my humble experiences

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    We communicate via bodily thrusting, grunting and hollering
    sbbds meets another SLE.. colorized

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They fight, until eventually someone is forced to take it in the butt. Then you become marked Ni ego and forever immortalized as a punk. Don't go Ni ego.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Se doms are usually pretty chill in my experience. I used to hang out with one regularly. We had some disagreements, but I never voiced my opinions usually.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably can co exist. I usually get along with SEE. They like to be the face of the group more than me. I'll just influence the SEE to influence the group and hang back more

Another SLE could be a problem . It can turn into a long term test of will until one finally establishes themselves "above" the other on the hierarchy. Or if there's a clear mutual respect from the start they can co exist with one being the leader right away. Usually age or experience play a role in deciding this

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Dear Broly, I think you are approaching this whole socionics issue wrong. The 16 types are not from different species. So, what happens when you set two human beings in a room? It depends on the context and the situation and then the particularities of each person. In general, they probably talk. Because ppl tend to comunicate that way.
    I knew they would “talk” just the way they would go about it maybe the way I communicated it was trollish but from my experiences when two Se doms type I have seen actually be in the room there is actually a huge power play that goes behind the scenes, they could actually just go and start fighting right on the spot if it gets to that point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    My best friend of many years is an SEE and I tend to like and get along with them usually yeah. Body language communication does increase when I’m with them btw.
    Preach

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah Se is a lot about being chill and just experiencing. This forum has for a long time had a onesided view on Se.

Check out the Dudesons series on YT. Two SEEs (Jukka and Jarppi) doing stunts and pranks. One can learn a lot about Se by watching them.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Yeah Se is a lot about being chill and just experiencing. This forum has for a long time had a onesided view on Se.

Check out the Dudesons series on YT. Two SEEs (Jukka and Jarppi) doing stunts and pranks. One can learn a lot about Se by watching them.
    Aka vibing

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post

I agree. IME, lots of Betas type themselves as Alphas or Deltas because they don't see themselves as being aggressive.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    They can be really competitive if they know they're vying for a common objective. However, in social conversation, they tend to discuss their experiences and accomplishments out of curiosity for one another; some may brag a little to see who might be highest or mightiest but it's not usually overt. There seems to be a good amount of camaraderie and understanding among them - like members of the same sports team.

a.k.a. I/O
    So much this.