View Poll Results: What is his Sociotype?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE

    0 0%
  • LII

    0 0%
  • ESE

    0 0%
  • SEI

    0 0%
  • EIE

    0 0%
  • IEI

    0 0%
  • LSI

    3 50.00%
  • SLE

    0 0%
  • SEE

    0 0%
  • ESI

    0 0%
  • LIE

    1 16.67%
  • ILI

    2 33.33%
  • IEE

    0 0%
  • EII

    0 0%
  • LSE

    0 0%
  • SLI

    0 0%
Results 1 to 38 of 38

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Jeffrey Epstein



    I vote Logical Sensory Introvert (LSI)

  2. #2
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,200
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    EIE?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    TIM
    Enneagram 4w5
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My approach is that Ghislaine Maxwell is likely his activity partner and she is likely my quasi-identical of the INTx variety so therefore without putting energy into viewing any videos of him he likely becomes an ISFx.

  4. #4
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    TIM
    ESI?
    Posts
    1,794
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hays View Post
    My approach is that Ghislaine Maxwell is likely his activity partner and she is likely my quasi-identical of the INTx variety so therefore without putting energy into viewing any videos of him he likely becomes an ISFx.
    Epstein: LIE
    Maxwell: IEE

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    TIM
    Enneagram 4w5
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Epstein: LIE
    Maxwell: IEE
    I disagree.

    Why even quote me.

    And no reasoning given.

  6. #6
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    TIM
    ESI?
    Posts
    1,794
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hays View Post
    I disagree.

    Why even quote me.

    And no reasoning given.
    I'm an intuitive typer. :\ There's often not that much reasoning that goes into it.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Donald is an LIE.
    Jeffrey is 100% an introvert. If you watch the Netflix doc, he’s deeply private and reclusive.

  8. #8
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think gamma NT based on what I've seen in the documentary so far

  9. #9
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    496
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    LIE activity with SEE Mr Trump


  10. #10
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,172
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    LIE activity with SEE Mr Trump
    Unfortunately, probably true.

    Two very screwed up individuals. How did they find each other?

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    TIM
    LIE
    Posts
    221
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ILI

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

    Two very screwed up individuals. How did they find each other?
    Maybe the Clintons introduced them before Donald and Epstein had their fight.
    Seriously, Bill was on his island, Trump on networking Events with the high society..

    Its becoming ridiculous how people try to pin every evil in the world on their President.
    This is not a Trump thing, this is a pedo-elite thing, trump is not the one mail ordering 'pizza' and 'pasta' for thousands of dollars while whistle-blowers and other possible adversaries around tend to commit suicide by multiple gunshots to the back of their heads.

  12. #12
    thework.com Kalinoche the Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    currently belgium
    TIM
    Fe Esfj
    Posts
    3,457
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Unfortunately, probably true.

    Two very screwed up individuals. How did they find each other?
    God doesn’t play dice
    honest labor needs no master

    Nothing good is a miracle, nothing lovely is a dream.

    Επί πάντων μέμνησο τα έσχατά σου, και ου μη αμαρτήσης

  13. #13
    I'm a peach and you're a plum thegreenfaerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Neptune
    TIM
    EII
    Posts
    2,146
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    LIE activity with SEE Mr Trump

    My first impression was LIE, leaning ILI now, but I don't know. I can't determine if he has strong or weak Se (in considering LSI... mirror relation with SLE Donald )

  14. #14
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,172
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Trump and Epstein look like co-runners.

    This is SEE and ILI: https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...hn-ncna1233693

    And this: https://apnews.com/3953e0a367ec4655950eedf9146d39af


  15. #15
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    3,048
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    My first impression was LIE, leaning ILI now, but I don't know. I can't determine if he has strong or weak Se (in considering LSI... mirror relation with SLE Donald )
    ...he actually reminds me of ILE too just from VI.

  16. #16
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,172
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    ...he actually reminds me of ILE too just from VI.
    ILE might explain why he went for *very* young women. People tend to choose partners who are equal to themselves. Pedophiles are cases of halted development, but I suppose some could also be Infantiles themselves.

    SEE and ILE are SuperEgo, where the two types try to impress each other, and that's what the two appear to be doing in the pic above, which is why I said they were co-runners. They seem to be engaged in a similar path, but are unimpressed competitors.

  17. #17
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,910
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i studied pedophile behavior in the past and i remember ive been reading of associations with pedophilic behaviors with MBTI, and the relationship with the 2 stood up with the ISTJ, cold behavior, over-rational, at loss of emotional self control... or smt of the like. on a more sciency base pedophilia correlates to some kind of impairment in the brain, if im not wrong with a scarcity of grey matter, which explains why men are more easily involved in this, and maybe even why the more T you are the less you can control your sensations/emotions.

    btw, just rambling

  18. #18
    Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Posts
    3,048
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    ILE might explain why he went for *very* young women. People tend to choose partners who are equal to themselves. Pedophiles are cases of halted development, but I suppose some could also be Infantiles themselves.

    SEE and ILE are SuperEgo, where the two types try to impress each other, and that's what the two appear to be doing in the pic above, which is why I said they were co-runners. They seem to be engaged in a similar path, but are unimpressed competitors.
    I think there are different types of pedophiles. The "pedo-cretins" (those who are mentally or emotionally stuck at a younger age) and the one's who are more like sexual sadists. The firsts usually attempt to recreate the fantasy of having a "romance" with the kid, the lasts go directly to recreate sexual perversions with minors (often using violence). I've find childlikes dating several years younger ppl so I guess you could find some socionics infantiles among the pedo-cretins but I don't know if it could be truly related (I'd say not).

    On the other hand, I watched a documentary about pedos in asia once, and one old man was sending love letters to an 11 yo prostitute as if he were just another 11 yo boy. The girl seemed to not understand a word of what he was talking about in the letters. She probably haven't had any kind of romantic relationship with a boy ever, besides being used as a doll by old men and the meaning of words didn't seem to have much meaning for her. It was surreal, he was like living in an alternate reality.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    LIE activity with SEE Mr Trump

    DONALD TRUMP IS NOT SEE.
    Please look into Communication Styles. If he was SEE, he’d have “Passionate” communication style- that of all Extrovert Feelers (EIE,ESE,SEE,IEE). His style is clearly Business-like, making him ILE,LIE,LSE,or SLE. And he is Gamma.
    You can google “communication styles socionics” to get to the article.
    There are so many ways to use deductive reasoning to narrow down a type rather than guess using anecdotes or behaviors or scripted speeches or songs or public personas.

    Epstein, as you can tell from his deposition, has Cold-Blooded communication style, narrowing him down to LSI,LII,ILI,and SLI.

    Once you can tell that someone is an introvert, determine if they have Sincere communication style or Cold-blooded- this is very easy. From there there are only 4 choices and each belong to a different Quadra.
    Typing has been made so much easier for me. I no longer have to guess.

  20. #20

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Unfortunately, probably true.

    Two very screwed up individuals. How did they find each other?
    Since Donald is LIE and I narrowed Epstein down to Thinking Introvert (LSI,LII,ILI,SLI) see post above, it was probably Mirage (nice and easy relation to start), Mirror, Contrary, or Supervision with DT as supervisee.

  21. #21
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    496
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    DONALD TRUMP IS NOT SEE.
    Please look into Communication Styles. If he was SEE, he’d have “Passionate” communication style- that of all Extrovert Feelers (EIE,ESE,SEE,IEE). His style is clearly Business-like, making him ILE,LIE,LSE,or SLE. And he is Gamma.
    You can google “communication styles socionics” to get to the article.
    There are so many ways to use deductive reasoning to narrow down a type rather than guess using anecdotes or behaviors or scripted speeches or songs or public personas.

    Epstein, as you can tell from his deposition, has Cold-Blooded communication style, narrowing him down to LSI,LII,ILI,and SLI.

    Once you can tell that someone is an introvert, determine if they have Sincere communication style or Cold-blooded- this is very easy. From there there are only 4 choices and each belong to a different Quadra.
    Typing has been made so much easier for me. I no longer have to guess.
    I've heard of communication styles bruh. If your only reasoning is the quadrant he belongs to and how he talks then you got some shit reasoning because he is literally an Se poster child and complete garbage at Te.

  22. #22

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I think there are different types of pedophiles. The "pedo-cretins" (those who are mentally or emotionally stuck at a younger age) and the one's who are more like sexual sadists. The firsts usually attempt to recreate the fantasy of having a "romance" with the kid, the lasts go directly to recreate sexual perversions with minors (often using violence). I've find childlikes dating several years younger ppl so I guess you could find some socionics infantiles among the pedo-cretins but I don't know if it could be truly related (I'd say not).

    On the other hand, I watched a documentary about pedos in asia once, and one old man was sending love letters to an 11 yo prostitute as if he were just another 11 yo boy. The girl seemed to not understand a word of what he was talking about in the letters. She probably haven't had any kind of romantic relationship with a boy ever, besides being used as a doll by old men and the meaning of words didn't seem to have much meaning for her. It was surreal, he was like living in an alternate reality.
    You are on point with this.
    I’ve noticed infantiles going for younger not for looks or status (I.e wealthy man with sugar baby) but because they want to feel free to behave in their natural childlike manner. I have seen them, however, go for older because they really seek Caregiving, motherly/fatherly individuals. I’ve seen a childlike man cheat on his younger gf for an older woman twice his age. The older woman had too much baggage (kids of her own and married) and this is the usual case. This makes it hard for them to be together. I think Mary Kay Letourneau is a good example of this. My childlike friend is always describing his old crushes, they were all his school teachers. I didn’t understand that because I found most of my teachers patronizing and annoying (bc I’m a victim type) but I did crush on gym teachers (likely aggressors). I think the next best thing for them is being with someone they perceive as caregiving BEFORE that individual reaches the age where they are in danger of becoming involved with others and accumulating that baggage. “Get them early” is something I hear often.

    The young person is easily groomed to show them and only them care. Also it is embarrassing for grown infantiles to openly be infantile. It is not valued in our society and it turns many women off so dating for them is hard.

    They are seeking someone who has all the time in the world to cater to their childlike whims, they enjoy and resonate with the shared innocent mindset, and they can be themselves. Just my take. This is is why most pedos groom and become friends with the child first and foremost, it isn’t inherently sexual. I watch a lot of to catch a predator because I was looking for patterns and found a few. SVU is one thing but no actors are used in TCAP.
    Infantile pedos are friendly with their victims, more likely to create an environment where they (the perp) are being taken care of and able to be childlike.
    Aggressor pedos are more attracted to the idea of overpowering their victim, raping, being violent.
    Victim pedos, in my opinion, are the type to become seduced by an aggressive type who happens to be a child, because victims are notoriously irritated by childlike erotic style and behavior. Victims are more likely to be hesitant as that is their nature. I’m not saying the child is consciously trying to seduce them, I’m saying their aggressive nature can entice but ultimately their status as a child is good enough to turn the victim off anyway. You see victim pedos are having one specific child they abuse. These are the types most likely to argue that the child came onto them. When that relation ends they might reoffend only if another child with that attitude comes along.
    Caregiving pedos are the teachers who fall in love with their students or the Mrs. Robinson’s of the world.

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    I've heard of communication styles bruh. If your only reasoning is the quadrant he belongs to and how he talks then you got some shit reasoning because he is literally an Se poster child and complete garbage at Te.
    The fact that you think Donald Trump is a Feeler is comical. SEEs value being likeable and are way more warm in communication due to Demonstrative Fe and way more entertaining to watch. The fact that you see him as someone with creative Fi, demonstrative Fe is ridiculous.
    Watch CS Joseph’s video typing Donald Trump if you want more detailed reasoning.
    I knew DT was an LIE long before CS Joseph made the video.
    I’ve seen people in this forum type Elvis Presley as SEE, tell me how they are remotely close to the same person.
    Donald Trump, an Artisan?- I am laughing my ass off.
    I have shit reasoning but you’re legitimately trying to type based on Intertype relationship when you don’t know them or been around them to know what kind of relationship they truly have. I have plenty of photos with my Conflictor, imagine assuming she’s my Activity partner because we hang out together.

  24. #24
    FreelancePoliceman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Maizistan
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    1,200
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    The fact that you think Donald Trump is a Feeler is comical. SEEs value being likeable and are way more warm in communication due to Demonstrative Fe and way more entertaining to watch. The fact that you see him as someone with creative Fi, demonstrative Fe is ridiculous.
    The bolded is all true of Trump. Have you never watched one of his speeches? He’s a personable, charismatic person, and intentionally does entertaining things all the time. He thrives on the stage, and had a good idea of how people will respond to his actions. He’s great with people, but worse at actually being a President; he seems to delegate a lot of power to the sycophants around him, and takes their advice far too much. He’s not a good manager — which is probably not typical of a Te-base.

    There’s no reason to be that prickly, anyway.

  25. #25
    kingslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    USA
    TIM
    SLE- Se 8w7 Sx/So
    Posts
    496
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    The fact that you think Donald Trump is a Feeler is comical. SEEs value being likeable and are way more warm in communication due to Demonstrative Fe and way more entertaining to watch. The fact that you see him as someone with creative Fi, demonstrative Fe is ridiculous.
    Watch CS Joseph’s video typing Donald Trump if you want more detailed reasoning.
    I knew DT was an LIE long before CS Joseph made the video.
    I’ve seen people in this forum type Elvis Presley as SEE, tell me how they are remotely close to the same person.
    Donald Trump, an Artisan?- I am laughing my ass off.
    I have shit reasoning but you’re legitimately trying to type based on Intertype relationship when you don’t know them or been around them to know what kind of relationship they truly have. I have plenty of photos with my Conflictor, imagine assuming she’s my Activity partner because we hang out together.
    Thank you for the more detailed response. I've explained in detail many times why he's see on this forum. Also, a picture is worth 1000 words. An expert typist such as yourself will know nonverbal communication is far more important. He obviously wants to he liked. He never stops bragging and boasting and gets rid of anyone who doesn't suck up to him in his cabinet. Look at how he demonized fauci. Why not explain why you think a guy who is terrified of facts and talks out his ass on a daily basis is a te base

    He used nothing but se on the debate stage. Show the te

    Its also pretty shitty reasoning to assume that picture is my only reason for thinking this. Perhaps I put it to help illustrate my opinion and as a reference for those familiar with it. I'm noticing a pattern in the way you think. This pattern makes it pretty clear to me why you're so gun ho about insisting you and this human turd are mirrors

    I don't know or care who Cs Joseph is. I'm not going to watch a video on something that's simply not true. Have your own thinking instead of telling me to watch someone else's wrong explanation. Chances are anyway, if he's making the video he's just trying to sell people on his brand of socionics, rather than actually giving a shit about proper typing. Or maybe he's just wrong. Trump is so obviously SE that I would go as far as saying anyone that thinks otherwise is either deliberately pushing an agenda or just doesn't understand Socionics.

    Even SLE is a much better sell than 4d Ne and Ni creative.. Like come on. This guy has absolutely no foresight or intuition. He just shit talks, bullies and trolls his way to the top. Again, show the Te
    Last edited by kingslayer; 07-16-2020 at 10:03 PM.

  26. #26
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    8,172
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    The fact that you think Donald Trump is a Feeler is comical. SEEs value being likeable and are way more warm in communication due to Demonstrative Fe and way more entertaining to watch. The fact that you see him as someone with creative Fi, demonstrative Fe is ridiculous.
    Watch CS Joseph’s video typing Donald Trump if you want more detailed reasoning.
    I knew DT was an LIE long before CS Joseph made the video.
    I’ve seen people in this forum type Elvis Presley as SEE, tell me how they are remotely close to the same person.
    Donald Trump, an Artisan?- I am laughing my ass off.
    I have shit reasoning but you’re legitimately trying to type based on Intertype relationship when you don’t know them or been around them to know what kind of relationship they truly have. I have plenty of photos with my Conflictor, imagine assuming she’s my Activity partner because we hang out together.
    Every one of my ILI friends hates Trump, too. But then, they are all of above-average intelligence.

  27. #27

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    TIM
    Enneagram 4w5
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From the perspective received in this part of the world Trump has low Te and Ti

    I’m even considering Beta NF for his type. Not a standard NF though - has he been diagnosed with narcissism?

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    TIM
    LIE
    Posts
    221
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hays View Post
    From the perspective received in this part of the world Trump has low Te and Ti

    I’m even considering Beta NF for his type. Not a standard NF though - has he been diagnosed with narcissism?
    I actually think that what trump does is very Te- and Vortical-Synergic Cognition, he is taking calculated (PR) risks to see how the dynamic plays out in his favor with the media.
    This is what you saw mostly in his first election, he threw the media a bone, a simple provocation and played them like a piano while they were in blind attack mode.
    Also he VIs as Te lead and all he does is pretty characteristic for gamma.
    Being self assured and not hiding the fact that you think that you are a great person is quintessentially gamma while nearly every other quadra is said to perceive gammas as some kind of hostile, cold or vindictive which is exactly how a lot of people perceive him while i as his (supposed) identical see him as a very reasonable and good hearted person that tries to do the best to act morally inside of a corrupted system.

  29. #29

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    TIM
    Enneagram 4w5
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    From the perspective received on our screens here which media manipulation is of course involved in, nothing really comes across as very well thought out when he is doing it on camera.

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    TIM
    LIE
    Posts
    221
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

    Also, being result type and having 4d ne usually gives you the ability to do on the spot what gives you an edge in the big picture situation because Ne usually has an overview of the potential activated

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    The bolded is all true of Trump. Have you never watched one of his speeches? He’s a personable, charismatic person, and intentionally does entertaining things all the time. He thrives on the stage, and had a good idea of how people will respond to his actions. He’s great with people, but worse at actually being a President; he seems to delegate a lot of power to the sycophants around him, and takes their advice far too much. He’s not a good manager — which is probably not typical of a Te-base.

    There’s no reason to be that prickly, anyway.
    I realize my delivery was harsh, my apologies.
    I still don't see SEE for him. I recommend reading the story of Napoleon to get a feel for SEE leadership. You guys are using traits of his to connect him to a type, I'm urging you to pay attention to what he's NOT doing. Because no behavior is type-specific.
    The best way to type is using some system, some detailed analysis. Especially since you do not know these people personally. If I asked, for example, which dichotomies are you typing him on, I'd get no answer (not that you should type with that, but it's a start.)
    This is why I told you all to watch CS Josephs video because he uses the most detailed analysis while watching interviews and spends about 45 minutes on this, vs recalling times he's seen him on tv and deciding he's x kind of person because of how he's behaving with a camera in front of him as the freaking president. It's like you guys don't remember him before, during his Apprentice show. There's no way in hell you guys would type Apprentice star Donald as SEE.
    Also Fe role can do all those things you mentioned, short-term.
    Your reasonings are all devoid of some kind of detailed analysis. All the reasons you give can tie him to many other types.

  32. #32

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Thank you for the more detailed response. I've explained in detail many times why he's see on this forum. Also, a picture is worth 1000 words. An expert typist such as yourself will know nonverbal communication is far more important. He obviously wants to he liked. He never stops bragging and boasting and gets rid of anyone who doesn't suck up to him in his cabinet. Look at how he demonized fauci. Why not explain why you think a guy who is terrified of facts and talks out his ass on a daily basis is a te base

    He used nothing but se on the debate stage. Show the te

    Its also pretty shitty reasoning to assume that picture is my only reason for thinking this. Perhaps I put it to help illustrate my opinion and as a reference for those familiar with it. I'm noticing a pattern in the way you think. This pattern makes it pretty clear to me why you're so gun ho about insisting you and this human turd are mirrors

    I don't know or care who Cs Joseph is. I'm not going to watch a video on something that's simply not true. Have your own thinking instead of telling me to watch someone else's wrong explanation. Chances are anyway, if he's making the video he's just trying to sell people on his brand of socionics, rather than actually giving a shit about proper typing. Or maybe he's just wrong. Trump is so obviously SE that I would go as far as saying anyone that thinks otherwise is either deliberately pushing an agenda or just doesn't understand Socionics.

    Even SLE is a much better sell than 4d Ne and Ni creative.. Like come on. This guy has absolutely no foresight or intuition. He just shit talks, bullies and trolls his way to the top. Again, show the Te
    Sounds like every LIE I've grown up with. Of course I'd have more natural interaction with this type because they don't really care too much for you little beneficiary

    That said, Te Doms don't dgaf about the facts, they care about the numbers and what other people believe. Because the truth doesn't matter if no one believes it.
    Facts are attributed to Ti and Te is rationale. Te doesn't care about facts more than we care about the delivery. Te is the grouping of facts to reach a point.
    Ti is more specific, more matter-of-fact. Te is research, it's broad.
    For Ti users it's what you say, for Te users it's how you say it.

    You're listing cognitive functions they BOTH share, no talk of interaction styles, or any sign of a detailed analysis.
    "He's using Se on the debate stage" (because LIE's don't use Se right?)
    And if you look at any socionics models (you won't), it isn't so easy to determine someone's a Dom just because they are using one function strongly.
    LIE is capable of using Se, that function doesn't "turn off" like Ni would for them.
    "Turned off" Ni would show lack of foresight sometimes but not nearly as much as Ni suggestive. Everything you've said adds to my point.

    Alas, your Ti echo chamber insists in its rightness while not allowing any concrete outside information (Te) in, no matter how accurate or insightful.
    Everyone else, this man is wrong, and I have given you all the info to do your research.

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Every one of my ILI friends hates Trump, too. But then, they are all of above-average intelligence.
    I can't hate him, he reminds me of so many of my friends. I understand the hate he gets and it has to do with his crassness, idk where the SEE typing is coming from.
    If he never became president and all we had to go off was Apprentice Donald, people would type him LIE or as some other extroverted thinker.
    He would never in a million years be mistaken for a SEE

  34. #34

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hays View Post
    From the perspective received in this part of the world Trump has low Te and Ti

    I’m even considering Beta NF for his type. Not a standard NF though - has he been diagnosed with narcissism?
    I don't want to be rude, so all I will say is no.
    Also, this thread is about Jeffrey Epstein. I'd like to redirect the discussion back to him.

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Posts
    72
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    I actually think that what trump does is very Te- and Vortical-Synergic Cognition, he is taking calculated (PR) risks to see how the dynamic plays out in his favor with the media.
    This is what you saw mostly in his first election, he threw the media a bone, a simple provocation and played them like a piano while they were in blind attack mode.
    Also he VIs as Te lead and all he does is pretty characteristic for gamma.
    Being self assured and not hiding the fact that you think that you are a great person is quintessentially gamma while nearly every other quadra is said to perceive gammas as some kind of hostile, cold or vindictive which is exactly how a lot of people perceive him while i as his (supposed) identical see him as a very reasonable and good hearted person that tries to do the best to act morally inside of a corrupted system.
    Finally someone is in here making sense! Thanks! And I agree, I've never seen him as heartless, as his mirror I usually see where he is coming from not that I necessarily agree with him. The way his mind works makes sense to me. I just wish he would use more Ni, which is of course how an ILI would react to him.

  36. #36
    khcs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,913
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This seems to be a miserable criminal case. Got his type but the purpose of this website is education not criminal psychology. Skip.


  37. #37

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    TIM
    Enneagram 4w5
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    I don't want to be rude, so all I will say is no.
    Also, this thread is about Jeffrey Epstein. I'd like to redirect the discussion back to him.
    This response come across a bit self-righteous (Fi?).

    Also note, it was not I who veered the topic away from Jeffrey Epstein, not that I would care who did for what has occurred allows the larger picture to be more cohesive.
    Last edited by Hays; 07-21-2020 at 01:40 AM.

  38. #38
    The Iniquitous inumbra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    TIM
    946so/sp SEI-Fe ELVF
    Posts
    6,317
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Is there enough information available to even type him... But one thing was clear to me from watching the Netflix documentary (ahem). He is logical. It's not simply that he's probably an extreme sociopath (and I mean that's why typing him may be really impossible), but there never seemed in the limited footage to be anything resembling emotional affect or... it's like there is no ethics. I was getting the impression he often hates dealing with people and finds it a chore. He had others recruit his victims and manage a lot of it.

    Yet the pictures of him when he was younger seems like an outgoing charismatic person... Maybe it's a matter of turning on the sociopathic charm or not... If he was truly an extreme sociopath it might all be feigned as he would have had to learn from an early age how to appear like his emotionality isn't unusual. That takes a lot of energy I'm willing to bet. I suffer from depression and mental illness and it takes a lot of energy for me to try to appear normal. If I were a sociopath I imagine it would take a lot more energy. Epstein may have found it exhausting to keep up his facade, I have no idea.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •