Is there enough information available to even type him... But one thing was clear to me from watching the Netflix documentary (ahem). He is logical. It's not simply that he's probably an extreme sociopath (and I mean that's why typing him may be really impossible), but there never seemed in the limited footage to be anything resembling emotional affect or... it's like there is no ethics. I was getting the impression he often hates dealing with people and finds it a chore. He had others recruit his victims and manage a lot of it.

Yet the pictures of him when he was younger seems like an outgoing charismatic person... Maybe it's a matter of turning on the sociopathic charm or not... If he was truly an extreme sociopath it might all be feigned as he would have had to learn from an early age how to appear like his emotionality isn't unusual. That takes a lot of energy I'm willing to bet. I suffer from depression and mental illness and it takes a lot of energy for me to try to appear normal. If I were a sociopath I imagine it would take a lot more energy. Epstein may have found it exhausting to keep up his facade, I have no idea.