Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: <_< what do you guys think this is?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You act as if I’m the only one who is reacting to your lack of self-awareness this way. Read what everyone else has said about you.

I agree that you’re type 6 and could see you having some INTERNAL occasional melancholic-choleric feelings, but it doesn’t come across that way on the outside.

Don’t know what your point with this is. Same here, everyone is like this with what they consider to be fuckups.

6 is literally the most variable enneagram type along with 9. I wouldn’t base socionics type on that at all.

Then why do you think you’re melancholic? My point was more about self-testing as “evidence” of anything being unreliable, or at the very least seems redundant if you’re so convinced of yourself already by the way.
    Because its my temperament since birth. See 4 temperaments / DISC types for work environment: D (dominance), I (influence), S (steadiness), and C (conscientiousness)

My base temperament is this and its not something I can change:

THE HIGH C (Melancholy)

The Melancholy temperament has three combinations: Melancholy-Choleric, Melancholy-Sanguine, and Melancholy-Phlegmatic.

The traits of the primary temperament, Melancholy, may be altered or modified in some significant way due to the influence of the secondary temperament. Remember, there are at least three levels of intensity of a temperament: classic, moderate, and mild. Some Melancholies will be very strong, others somewhat strong, and still others more mild.

The Melancholy naturally wants to do things right, and is quality-oriented. Melancholies are not trying to be right, they are driven to figure out what is right. They have a cautious, tentative response designed to reduce tension in an unfavorable environment. The Melancholy’s second response is often to become aggressive to restore peace in an unfavorable situation. They influence their environment by adhering to the existing rules, and by doing things right according to predetermined (and accepted) standards.

Melancholies are detailed-oriented, operate from a plan, and they are very private. Melancholies are introverted, logical, analytical, and factual in communication. They need information, time alone to think, and a detailed plan in order to function effectively without anxiety.

Melancholies respond to others in a slow, cautious, and indirect manner. They are reserved and suspicious until they are sure of your intentions. Melancholies probe for the hidden meaning behind your words. They are timid, may appear unsure, and have a serious expression. Melancholies are self-sacrificing, gifted, and they can be a perfectionist.

Melancholies are conscientious, picky, and can be sensitive to what others think of their work. They have anxiety about the present and future. They tend to have guilt feelings but fail to realize that guilt will not change the past nor will worry change the future. They allow guilt and worry to rob them of enjoying the present.

Melancholies are well organized. However, on occasion, they may keep things cluttered, but they will know what is in the piles. They are determined to make the right and best decision so they will collect lots of information, and ask very specific questions, and sometimes they will ask the same question several times. They may take excessive time to think about their options before making a decision. Even then, they may not be sure it is the right, and best decision.

Melancholies need reassurance, feedback, and reasons why they should do something. They can be moody, which is usually related to their negative evaluation of people or events.

Melancholies fear taking risks, making wrong decisions, and being viewed as incompetent. They tend to have a negative attitude toward something new until they have had time to think it through. Melancholies are skeptical about almost everything, but they are creative and capable people. They tend to get bored with something once they get it figured out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphaeales View Post
    Idk for certain what the objective of this response is, but I have come across ILEs who have similar thought processes to you and are similar to you fwiw. ILEs who have similar sentiments such as "Fuck the system! Big corporation is a sham and treats people like farm animals!" and shit like that. Also your general demeanor, usage of emoji (since you keep bringing that up in past posts), the way you interact with others, and so on I've seen in other ILEs. I've never seen an ILI seriously act like this for extended periods of time, only rarely in short bursts when they're trying to be funny after they've gotten to know a person well.

Pe and Pi is not super routine but they can obviously still have good work ethic. I've actually met SEIs who get employee of the month awards and practice good work ethic, even though they aren't consumed by their work life and make time for recreation.

TL;DR is you wouldn't be an odd case for ILE if that's what you're trying to say.
    Its more complicated than "fuck the system" but its better to not talk about any specifics. I like emojis :3, true.
    IF ILE can be melancholic in temperament or DISC C type, then I'm ILE.
    Last edited by SGF; 08-12-2020 at 02:30 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Because its my temperament since birth. See 4 temperaments / DISC types for work environment: D (dominance), I (influence), S (steadiness), and C (conscientiousness)

My base temperament is this and its not something I can change:

THE HIGH C (Melancholy)

The Melancholy temperament has three combinations: Melancholy-Choleric, Melancholy-Sanguine, and Melancholy-Phlegmatic.

The traits of the primary temperament, Melancholy, may be altered or modified in some significant way due to the influence of the secondary temperament. Remember, there are at least three levels of intensity of a temperament: classic, moderate, and mild. Some Melancholies will be very strong, others somewhat strong, and still others more mild.

The Melancholy naturally wants to do things right, and is quality-oriented. Melancholies are not trying to be right, they are driven to figure out what is right. They have a cautious, tentative response designed to reduce tension in an unfavorable environment. The Melancholy’s second response is often to become aggressive to restore peace in an unfavorable situation. They influence their environment by adhering to the existing rules, and by doing things right according to predetermined (and accepted) standards.

Melancholies are detailed-oriented, operate from a plan, and they are very private. Melancholies are introverted, logical, analytical, and factual in communication. They need information, time alone to think, and a detailed plan in order to function effectively without anxiety.

Melancholies respond to others in a slow, cautious, and indirect manner. They are reserved and suspicious until they are sure of your intentions. Melancholies probe for the hidden meaning behind your words. They are timid, may appear unsure, and have a serious expression. Melancholies are self-sacrificing, gifted, and they can be a perfectionist.

Melancholies are conscientious, picky, and can be sensitive to what others think of their work. They have anxiety about the present and future. They tend to have guilt feelings but fail to realize that guilt will not change the past nor will worry change the future. They allow guilt and worry to rob them of enjoying the present.

Melancholies are well organized. However, on occasion, they may keep things cluttered, but they will know what is in the piles. They are determined to make the right and best decision so they will collect lots of information, and ask very specific questions, and sometimes they will ask the same question several times. They may take excessive time to think about their options before making a decision. Even then, they may not be sure it is the right, and best decision.

Melancholies need reassurance, feedback, and reasons why they should do something. They can be moody, which is usually related to their negative evaluation of people or events.

Melancholies fear taking risks, making wrong decisions, and being viewed as incompetent. They tend to have a negative attitude toward something new until they have had time to think it through. Melancholies are skeptical about almost everything, but they are creative and capable people. They tend to get bored with something once they get it figured out.
    I agree with everything except for the bolded for you. I agree especially with the underlined. Reminds me of E6.

In any case, there are no set correlations between this theory and socionics.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree with everything except for the bolded for you. I agree especially with the underlined. Reminds me of E6.

In any case, there are no set correlations between this theory and socionics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymphaeales View Post
    Yeah there's not much correlation between the 4 temperaments and Socionics, I've seen people from all quadras score as Melancholy.

It's obviously more complicated than "fuck the system". My point with that statement was to condense the things you and others talk about regarding societal and economic dynamics which reminds me of ILEs that I've interacted with, whether morals have align or not.

I'm not going to go in depth on "fuck the system" talk, writing an essay on that, when I'm giving a description of what I see regarding your type on your typing thread. It completely misses the point imo, which is your type and your behavior, and leads to derailing.

I think this is another point for Ne with the difference of approach in ideas.
    Alright. I'm obviously overthinking this and nitpick because of perfectionism like thegreenfairy. Considering I'm not very organized nor tidy for a melancholic ILE can work. Most ppl I interact with notice Ne right-away, maybe its because ILE.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most ppl I interact with notice Ne right-away, maybe its because ILE.
    Are you sure?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you sure?
    you cheeky devil!!!

<.< its annoying you, I know. Sry.. hard to control.

This is bullshit only ILE would be dumb enough to do imo:
    [Today 08:51 AM] shotgunfingers
    : I recently started walking to and from work (5 miles / day) for some minor cardio to supplement STR training. Very hot weather recently, was walking home for 40 minutes str8 in 38 celsius asphalt baking weather (got tanned lol). Anyway, to avoid BPAs I decided to drink tap water. By the end of the first week I had explosive diarrhea e_e
    [Today 08:52 AM] shotgunfingers
    : \o/ now after medication I'm constipated af... FUCK THIS BODY STUFF!
    [Today 08:52 AM] shotgunfingers
    : Jebus Christy idk how I get myself into this fuckery..
    [Today 08:53 AM] shotgunfingers
    : maybe walking isn't the right word here... marching, ye, I was marching.
    [Today 08:54 AM] shotgunfingers
    : Stopped drinking tap water now -.- also decided to hitch ride back home from work to avoid baking under the sun. One of those 2 caused the problem.
    Last edited by SGF; 08-13-2020 at 05:57 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you cheeky devil!!!

I love dumb ppl <3

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    If there was a problem with bacteria or whatever in water, you would have been warned by local authorities.
    This doesn't apply if he uses his own well, I don't know what is his water source.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Walking under 38 degrees is usually not fine (especially when you aren't used to), but afaik doesn't cause explosive diarrhea (more like a sun stroke). Tap water is usually 100% fine, unless it is badly sourced or you have problems with old pipes with - for example - lead (both are unlikely in Western countries imo, Hungary idk; also usually even if it has some smell or color it's drinkable, you probably just have more iron in it because of older/uncleaned pipes that nevertheless work just fine). If there was a problem with bacteria or whatever in water, you would have been warned by local authorities. To avoid BPAs you could use BPA free bottles (either plastic or glass usually), which you can easily refill with tap water or filtered water (you can find some filters out there).
    I got a tritan bpa free 1 liter bottle and decided to brew rooibos tea instead of water. Now I'm only speed-walking to work in the morning & hitching a ride back with a coworker.

Anyway, I would actually say your diarrhea had another source, probably related to something in food. Seeing your routine makes me think that 'what you eat' is also not particularly... Common sense? Idk. I personally had explosive diarrhea not so long ago related to eating seafood: apparently if your food grows around some species of algae, it can become heavy with some toxins. The diarrhea and vomiting (both explosive) usually go away in a day, tho.
    Could be. Not sure what I ate that might have caused it.

The other - also very likely scenario - is that your storage of water is bad (sun, high temperature) and you allowed some bacteria to grow and hence the results. The same thing would happen if that was bottled water then. Use a better bottle or something, and don't leave it in the sun. Also wash it properly.
    I do wash it and I have been drinking from it since the problem occurred. No relapse. I did note that the tap water felt somewhat different since the heat-wave, thats why I suspected it originally.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you cheeky devil!!!

I think what’s most likely is that if you said you “started drinking tap water”, then it means that your body is used to drinking bottled water, right? It could have a different chemical/mineral makeup to what your body is used to using from the bottled water. Could also be some of the things @Duschia mentioned (like bacteria on your self-done bottling).

Changes in temperature or weather can also stress your body and your mind (which is very connected to your body, especially to your intestines and digestion), which could have instigated the diarrhea too.

Anyway it probably just took some getting accustomed to. Glad to know you’re okay now.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm yeah.. based on wikisocion's description I 100% belong in the RESEARCHERS CLUB

.. also childlike bromance style. Maybe I'm just a depressed choleric ILE.. I certainly have exploded be4 and smashed doors in. Adrenaline is like +10 to STR gem.

Last edited by SGF; 08-18-2020 at 07:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12