Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: <_< what do you guys think this is?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default <_< what do you guys think this is?

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Hmm, it takes looking at their face, hearing the voice and a short interaction for me (I usually get a strong gut feeling either way). By that point I already know if me and the other person are going to get along long term or not or what it would take on my end to make it work. Face to face is easy, because I'm highly observant. I have an instinct for this or natural ability. I'd even assert that its very difficult to lie to me, because I'll pick up on it through the other person's tone of voice, micro expressions combined with the verbal content I'm receiving. Like a spidey sense of "the signals don't fit / this is genuine / not genuine". Sometimes ppl are so bad at faking things its cringe.

Usually ppl on the spectrum are confusing to read, because they give off confusing signals. I can instantly spot if you are gay or have some unusual mental thing going on. (the alarm bells will go off, this stuff is very obvious to me even if the person is hiding it well)

Since I pick up on all of this, it becomes easy to make slight alterations to my exterior persona (minute modifications needed stuff I must say or avoid and so on) to get along with different people without having to really & truly fake it. I can for example win the trust of even the most difficult people e_e because figuring out who they are and what they want is easy.

I guess this and my rather firm / strong subjective moral sense backed by solid logic is why I'm doubting ILE, as the type is Fi PolR after all and I'm always aware of when I'm offending quite intentionally I might add to shock ppl & push boundaries, to instigate debate & keep things moving. I could just play it safe I guess, but that's boring. Even my subconscious emote usage is geared towards making me affable.

<.< this stuff can get rather overwhelming if I'm in a larger group of unknown ppl and I have to keep track of many ppl this way.. mainly because I can't turn it off. To a certain degree this works even through texting.

EDIT: as a guy I never had any relationships problems beyond just risking asking a girl out, I guess based on the above its obvious why.
    hmm I kept expanding this based on my observations of the process... which is mostly on autopilot (I can't even turn this shit off). Is it somehow related to Fe, Fi or both? seems like something significant.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah dude, I don't know if I think you're ILE. It's hard to say really though. Have you talked to anyone you know in person about potential typings?

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    Yeah dude, I don't know if I think you're ILE. It's hard to say really though. Have you talked to anyone you know in person about potential typings?
    Nope. I don't have anyone offline who would be interested in this. I could try with my brother, but he isn't interested in typology or psychology in general.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm I kept expanding this based on my observations of the process... which is mostly on autopilot (I can't even turn this shit off). Is it somehow related to Fe, Fi or both? seems like something significant.
    what? I was thinking about making a thread on this also, I think I’m an IEE or EIE and this is exactly me I thought it had to do with Ne. I can pick up on anything so instant I can tell if this guy,girl likes this person,if they have something going on behind the scenes I can tell this so fast just by looking at someone’s body language,eyes just by first interaction definitely a crazy thing

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister12 View Post
    what? I was thinking about making a thread on this also, I think I’m an IEE or EIE and this is exactly me I thought it had to do with Ne. I can pick up on anything so instant I can tell if this guy,girl likes this person,if they have something going on behind the scenes I can tell this so fast just by looking at someone’s body language,eyes just by first interaction definitely a crazy thing
    someone relates! So I'm not alone with this! I'm sure I'm irrational (EP or IP) in terms of dichotomies (its the one thing I'm certain of haha)

EDIT: I don't think I can use Fe like an IEE or EIE would. I'm too socially introverted for that. Used to have social anxiety even in my early 20s. When that cleared up tho, I never really became social tbh

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have never seen seen so erratically open e6 manifestation online "I'm gonna cover my ass no matter what". I don't understand this standpoint but oh well.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE, as the type is Fi PolR after all and I'm always aware of when I'm offending quite intentionally I might add to shock ppl & push boundaries, to instigate debate & keep things moving.
    that’s quite literally how fi polr would present itself, with an ile twist. i don’t think i need to explain this to you—as you might already be aware, but the 4th function is ‘painful’ bc of inability to meet societies standards and being overly aware of this. for xle this is not having ‘good’ ethics/relations, and then compensating by having total disregard for it and being purposefully offensive. i wouldn’t doubt your typing based on being conscious of that.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoLR means more an extreme, hot/cold attitude towards the IE, rather than being unable to use it

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The only way to be assured in your type is IR effects with people near. I said this before. You may doubt until you'll do it.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have usually thought that Fi PoLR = mindf*cking or shall we say mindraping you.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onfireee View Post
    why it won't let me send u a PM
    Because I block PMs.
    EDIT: should be good now. Try it.

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    I have never seen seen so erratically open e6 manifestation online "I'm gonna cover my ass no matter what". I don't understand this standpoint but oh well.
    explain. I think @onfireee, Julian Assange (), @khcs and me we have something in common, I'll explain below. It roughly correlates with counter-phobic 6 and type 8.

I have this personality type otherwise outside of socionics, maybe it explains things: Oldham's Vigilant Type

Quote Originally Posted by ropan View Post
    that’s quite literally how fi polr would present itself, with an ile twist. i don’t think i need to explain this to you—as you might already be aware, but the 4th function is ‘painful’ bc of inability to meet societies standards and being overly aware of this. for xle this is not having ‘good’ ethics/relations, and then compensating by having total disregard for it and being purposefully offensive. i wouldn’t doubt your typing based on being conscious of that.
    So why can I read ppl like this tho? could just be the vigilant style.
    Last edited by SGF; 07-14-2020 at 09:35 AM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

explain.
    So why can I read ppl like this tho? could just be the vigilant style.
    If we look at Vigilant vs Adventurous I think we see clear split between 6 and 8.
    http://www.ptypes.com/adventurous.html
    http://www.ptypes.com/vigilant.html

OK, that vigilante matches more with counter phobic 6 while devoted matches with more ordinary 6.
    http://www.ptypes.com/type-idols.html
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we look at Vigilant vs Adventurous I think we see clear split between 6 and 8.
    http://www.ptypes.com/adventurous.html
    http://www.ptypes.com/vigilant.html

OK, that vigilante matches more with counter phobic 6 while devoted matches with more ordinary 6.
    http://www.ptypes.com/type-idols.html
    From all the styles I only relate to the vigilant tbh. You are idiosyncratic imo. Even the text style and coloring you use in the chat is aimed at making it harder to read what you write :> I thought that was interesting lol. 5w4 maybe.

I guess the biggest difference between my type 6 style and the description has always been the fact that I don't plan, I'm not the type of person who worries much either, nor do I get stressed out *shrug*. I guess you could say I observe, understand, troubleshoot and mentally prepare, so when the inevitable arrives I already know how to handle it. Ive always had confidence in this, so I usually am chill & its unsurprising when disaster strikes, because I saw it coming a mile away and prepared myself.
    Last edited by SGF; 07-14-2020 at 11:21 AM.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

From all the styles I only relate to the vigilant tbh. You are idiosyncratic imo. Even the text style and coloring you use in the chat is aimed at making it harder to read what you write :> I thought that was interesting lol. 5w4 maybe.
    Yup, I have amped up my sig just for ya.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yup, I have amped up my sig just for ya.
    the video is also perfect. Very interesting.. hahaha.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can relate with you on the social anxiety thing, which it appears I don't really have anymore, not in any clinical sense, it was always more specific than generalized anyway. For me it developed quite young, but what I've learned is that, it was never just social anxiety, I just genuinely don't care to be around a majority of people lol. I'm extremely selective and just don't really want to be around people I'm not comfortable with and truly connect with. It's part of why I prefer social stuff online. I'm not saying this has to do with if you're truly and extratim or intratim, but it's something to consider. Where does your mind usually go with all the time you spend with yourself? Ideas? People? Relations? How to change the world? Personal Fantasies? Things you want to create? I think maybe analyzing that could be helpful.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    I can relate with you on the social anxiety thing, which it appears I don't really have anymore, not in any clinical sense, it was always more specific than generalized anyway. For me it developed quite young, but what I've learned is that, it was never just social anxiety, I just genuinely don't care to be around a majority of people lol. I'm extremely selective and just don't really want to be around people I'm not comfortable with and truly connect with. It's part of why I prefer social stuff online. I'm not saying this has to do with if you're truly and extratim or intratim, but it's something to consider. Where does your mind usually go with all the time you spend with yourself? Ideas? People? Relations? How to change the world? Personal Fantasies? Things you want to create? I think maybe analyzing that could be helpful.
    I relate to that, honestly I have only met less than a handful of ppl I'm comfortable enough to call real friends. With them I can relax and be open.. but its not the case with other ppl and I avoid socializing even now that the anxiety is gone. It was never my strong side despite my ability to read ppl like that or maybe because of it. The few relationships I do have are very important to me.

The underlined mostly. I'm more comfortable with "ruling from the shadows" so to say. Someone else needs to be the front face, someone I can trust.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Me, seeing yet another new shotgun self-typing

>just be consistent for my low intuition plz and stop looking for your real type

>3 NO! <_< I'm a fucking type 6, DOUBT and looking for the perfect fit is hardwired into me. If it doesen;t make sense, I will keep looking & reevaluating. Avert thy eyes LSE.

Inb4 sbbds crawls out of the woodwork saying the same.

\o/ I was raised by bats! HAHAHAHA!

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I doubt your evaluation of my type. What may be true, however, is that you fail at and streamlining. Sum up your research, goddamit, and see the link(s).
    See, I doubt your evaluation of mine as well. I don't know you and you don't know me.

(which includes very poor Fi in conclusion and, for fucks sake, weirder after weirder typing; stay still for a while and try to be 'reasonable' and not so hopeless - at least in my, of course not always correct, eyes)

(not to stir the pot too much, and I don't want you to hurt ya Fe-HA, pom, but I probably did)
    maybe if you could put words together into intelligible sentences I would understand what you are trying to say.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymphaeales View Post
    Quoting you here since I'm assuming this is your new "type me" thread, and I don't want to derail the other thread. (took me a second to find this. I apologize for that).
    :"> busted..

From what I've seen of your posts on this forum: Your usage of logic is heavily based off of impressions objective constructs and how you can get them to fit your personal subjective analytical frameworks. You primarily take other people's logic and use them in a very Ti ego "trolly" way. The strategy taking a person's own reasoning and using it against them in an argument, rather than the Te strategy of taking the objective data that is in front of a person and aligning it in a bulletproof way that they can't debate against.

It's obviously a stereotype that Te egos are walking encyclopedias who must regurgitate what they know and that they're always linking things, but since Te is the creative function of xLIs and see the world through a filter first (Si or Ni), and they use their creative Te to help others afaik. This means that they link others to reliable information, or let them know in the form of friendly advice which is usually largely positive. I have noticed that even Te dominants do this to a certain degree. I have not personally seen you utilize Te in this manner, and have mainly seen you use Te in a more defensive or corrective manner, but I could very well be wrong.
    Well yeah.. I like mental sparring :/ (arguing for sport)

I think I did it only one time for thegreenfaerie, she was buying a new car and I amassed a lot of Te data about cars and the automotive industry <.< back when I got my drivers license and had to buy a reliable car.. so I shared what I knew and advised her on what car to buy (think she made a good choice btw)

Some thoughts from a n00b
    ^^' thx, I appreciate it. lol I wonder if my emoji usage is Fe HA.. ie being friendly/goofy so ppl like me. Could be thats why I had social anxiety, worries about ppl not liking me? hmm.. that would make sense. EDIT: meh, idk.
    Last edited by SGF; 08-08-2020 at 07:19 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I wonder if my emoji usage is Fe HA.. ie being friendly/goofy so ppl like me
    That would fit to role function of model A. HA is what significantly activated among people which like you already.

Anyway, there can be other reasons too. For example: 1) a wish to provoke Fe expressions in others in return. Alike to say a funny story and then mb to get the similar from others ; 2) to show what you like to notice and attract the ones who like the similar ; 3) just do what you like to get a pleasure from the process, as you may to have Fe valued and when you on a resting you express weak functions more.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    That would fit to role function of model A. HA is what significantly activated among people which like you already.

Anyway, there can be other reasons too. For example: 1) a wish to provoke Fe expressions in others in return. Alike to say a funny story and then mb to get the similar from others ; 2) to show what you like to notice and attract the ones who like the similar ; 3) just do what you like to get a pleasure from the process, as you may to have Fe valued and when you on a resting you express weak functions more.
    I don't really share funny stories, I'm not a good story teller and I'm not good at social interaction in my opinion, but I always seem to make a good impression despite that. I'm not sure why or how.. if I ask friends about this, they usually tell me I'm easy going & funny.
    With strangers or new people I meet I'm business-like and guarded. I become more easy-going and fun only with people I know well and consider friendly.
    I'm not really fond of socializing and prefer to avoid it if I can. Making friends, socializing, meeting new people is something I avoid as it is stressful for me.

I keep reading that for SLE and ILE acting is a good outlet, but I tried it before and disliked it. I can't seem to act lol, its awkward and faking emotions / acting feels cringe. I'd prefer to completely avoid this kind of activity.

The social realm is the place I feel least confident in and it always causes me anxiety. I'm very insecure when it comes to this. I would consider it to be my biggest weakness, my flaw, something I'm bad at even if I try to improve.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I keep reading that for SLE and ILE acting is a good outlet, but I tried it before and disliked it.
    Acting is mostly about Fe. For Ti types it's more interesting than for Te. It's weak region, anyway, so to like it or achieve useful needs more - your different predispositions, teacher's skills, time, etc.

> The social realm is the place I feel least confident in and it always causes me anxiety.

Significant part of this may relate to F region - informal relations and emotions of people. Also to bad experience of the past with people, mb higher general anxiety and other strong factors.
    The reason why IR are useful to understand own type - they are more stable as factor to notice as you may type several people of the same or similar types to generalize impressions and such to reduce nontypes factors.

> I'm very insecure when it comes to this. I would consider it to be my biggest weakness, my flaw, something I'm bad at even if I try to improve.

The more of good close relations with people you'll have, especially with the ones having appropriate traits for you to accept them fuller as persons, - the more open to people and more assured when dealing with them you'll be.
    As this significantly relates to F region and you seems to have T type, so people with F types are more useful for communications to study social skills and their attitudes with people. Among your pals the majority should be of similar technical occupations and hence of T types, which are also easier for you to understand them, though relations of people with similar types are surface. You may get more for yourself in complicated and personally useful relations with F types, especially when you reduce interpersonal borders to exchange by sincere thoughts and emotions, when care about interests and needs of other one, when cooperating as equals for mutual tasks which need efforts.
    Surface relations with people give not much to you as a person. Close friendship may give significant. Ideally a good marriage pair - where people are good friends, not only to make children and to get a help with a household.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmmm... maybe knowing the highest mountain in meters means Te. Such an uninteresting thing unless you do not how it can be done. Trollish Te is like giving random numbers on things where people want an answer. I like doing it for the lolz.

Did you know that half of earth's population lives in the ocean or maybe it was poverty...
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Yea see ur Si seeking
    How can I be melancholic and a Ne lead socionics extrovert at the same time? Its bizarre ..
    IF I am ILE, then wtf is COVID? >.> the guy is bizarre af..

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can I be melancholic and a Ne lead socionics extrovert at the same time? Its bizarre ..
    I don’t think ur melancholic lol melancholic people don’t use emojis every other sentence

COVID is just a super transcended ILE

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s like me asking, “If I am SLE, then what is Kill4Me?”

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t think ur melancholic lol melancholic people don’t use emojis every other sentence

COVID is just a super transcended ILE
    IRL when I talk I make hand gestures, facial expressions and so on.. but when texting communication becomes less clear due to lack of body language. Emojis are a replacement for exactly that.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IRL when I talk I make hand gestures, facial expressions and so on.. but when texting communication becomes less clear due to lack of body language. Emojis are a replacement for exactly that.
    Yeah and the fact that you do this and care to bring it up doesn’t sound melancholic or Fe polr either lol

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that I’ve had more time to think about this...

I think objectively speaking, you’d be more of what’s considered “dualized” compared to COVID. That is, COVID displays “more” pure Ne Ti ego functions compared to you. You are more balanced, i.e. you seem to display more Fe and Si.

Some socionists might also label you as ILE-Ti, and COVID as ILE-Ne. There are also various DCNH interpretations. But as you probably know I am not a fan of those subtype systems.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am melancholic - choleric tho. It doesn't come across on the forums much, but I'm very deliberate, almost overthink everything, cautious AF, highly conscientious person who dislikes surprises. Someone can be depended on to exceed expectations in a work environment and otherwise due to my perfectionism & idealism. Its true that in person I come across as easy going, approachable and funny... well as long as I don't have to get serious or get angry / frustrated due to my own or someone else's incompetence.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@shotgunfingers, I'm too lazy to read anything you wrote except this last post, but what do you think of SEI or SLI?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am melancholic - choleric tho. It doesn't come across on the forums much, but I'm very deliberate, almost overthink everything, cautious AF, highly conscientious person who dislikes surprises. Someone can be depended on to exceed expectations in a work environment and otherwise due to my perfectionism & idealism. Its true that in person I come across as easy going, approachable and funny... well as long as I don't have to get serious or get angry / frustrated due to my own or someone else's incompetence.

That’s bs lol. If you’re melancholic, you’re the most upbeat, positive, cheerful melancholic person I’ve ever seen or met.

Disliking surprises sounds easily Si seeking rather than Pe-seeking. You want some comfort and routine in your life.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He makes a mockery out of Te too by trying to post his own test scores as proof lol.

I’ve been depressed before and have gotten things like INFJ on MBTI tests. Heck I could even get it again right now, whether I’m convinced of myself being that type or not by checking the corresponding answers.

Demonstrative is the “mocking” function.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thing is kinda triggering, like, please, compare your results and thoughts to your actual behavior
    It’s hella alpha lol

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s bs lol. If you’re melancholic, you’re the most upbeat, positive, cheerful melancholic person I’ve ever seen or met.

Disliking surprises sounds easily Si seeking rather than Pe-seeking. You want some comfort and routine in your life.
    >you don't know yourself I know who you are based on limited interaction through text on an obscure forum!

<_< I'm melancholic-choleric. I'm type 6, have you seen type 6 descriptions? I'm not a type 6 because I wanted this, its just how I am.

The committed, security-oriented type. Sixes are reliable, hard-working, responsible, and trustworthy. Excellent "troubleshooters," they foresee problems and foster cooperation, but can also become defensive, evasive, and anxious—running on stress while complaining about it. They can be cautious and indecisive, but also reactive, defiant and rebellious. They typically have problems with self-doubt and suspicion. At their Best: internally stable and self-reliant, courageously championing themselves and others.
    Literally everything I've seen shotgun write is to push ideas (Ne), push ethics (Fe), get emotional reactions out of people (Fe). He clearly values Ti instead of Te with the way he doesn't seek to "push" or expedite logic, does more so with ideas. He talks about the naturalness of aesthetics of beauty and is averse to descriptions of pain and gore (Si seeking, doesn't value Se).

I am thinking ILE.
    In that case literally the weirdest ILE ever maybe.. well considering how weird some ILEs are.. a conscientious ILE, do they even exist?
    Idk.. I haven't been late for work in 8 years and the 1 time I have been I still remember clearly. :S I always remember when I fuck up, those kinds of things haunt me forever.

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @shotgunfingers, I'm too lazy to read anything you wrote except this last post, but what do you think of SEI or SLI?
    Whichever fits type 6 melancholic-choleric better.

He makes a mockery out of Te too by trying to post his own test scores as proof lol.

I’ve been depressed before and have gotten things like INFJ on MBTI tests. Heck I could even get it again right now, whether I’m convinced of myself being that type or not by checking the corresponding answers.

Demonstrative is the “mocking” function.
    I'm not depressed lmao. I'm probably the most emotionally stable I have ever been.

This thing is kinda triggering, like, please, compare your results and thoughts to your actual behavior
    e_e go away libshit..
    Last edited by SGF; 08-12-2020 at 02:09 PM. Reason: typo

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

>you don't know yourself I know who you are based on limited interaction through text on an obscure forum!

<_< I'm melancholic-choleric. I'm type 6, have you seen type 6 descriptions? I'm not a type 6 because I wanted this, its just how I am.
    You act as if I’m the only one who is reacting to your lack of self-awareness this way. Read what everyone else has said about you.

I agree that you’re type 6 and could see you having some INTERNAL occasional melancholic-choleric feelings, but it doesn’t come across that way on the outside.

In that case literally the weirdest ILE ever maybe.. well considering how weird some ILEs are.. a conscientious ILE, do they even exist?
    Idk.. I haven't been late for work in 8 years and the 1 time I have been I still remember clearly. :S I always remember when I fuck up, those kinds of things haunt me forever.
    Don’t know what your point with this is. Same here, everyone is like this with what they consider to be fuckups.

Whichever fits type 6 melancholic-choleric better.
    6 is literally the most variable enneagram type along with 9. I wouldn’t base socionics type on that at all.

I'm not depressed lmao. I'm probably the most emotionally stable I have ever been.
    Then why do you think you’re melancholic? My point was more about self-testing as “evidence” of anything being unreliable, or at the very least seems redundant if you’re so convinced of yourself already by the way.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never seen an ILI seriously act like this for extended periods of time, only rarely in short bursts
    Same

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast