Thread: Wilson and Harding both ESI-Se?

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Wilson and Harding both ESI-Se?

Weren't Harding and Wilson both ESI-Se? If so, then why does the sensory (sub)type vary so much between individuals and how agreeable and scholarly and conscientious they are?

Anyway, Gulenko's subtype descriptions are pretty bad. The Se (sub)type is much more easygoing on average than the Fi (sub)type and much less neurotic on average, but it's almost like there are two types within the Se (sub)type--they vary hugely in how agreeable and outgoing they are while ESI-Fi always require control and are seldom compliant to and less aware of others' wishes... the Fi (sub)type doesn't pick up on non-verbal cues as much and they have worse visual perception and memory and they're more frugal so those are some reasons they don't give people what they wish as much.

And of course, Fe really matters more for relationships than Fi base, ILE-Ti aren't worse with relationships than ESI-Fi, really... if anything, ILE-Ti are better with relationships than ESI-Fi.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will people please help me out with this?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is weird, but...as a kid writing a report on Harding, after reading about his life, he was the only president I ever felt was attractive. But I was like 10 or something. He was extremely disappointing in behavior. I remember feeling letdown the more I read about his work and his maybe exploitative closet encounter. I liked him as a person, not for the job I decided he didn't want and wasn't performing well at

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This was over a decade ago. He seems clearly ESI to me based on my memory of his biography

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

by photos

Woodrow Wilson - N. in gamma most possible is INTP
    Warren Harding - mb ENFJ

to understand correctly types you should not use baseless heresies. subtypes is one of such

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Will people please help me out with this?
    it's useful to have their videointerviews
    to type without normal data is doubtful way for the truth