In this thread I'm giving space for people to express how they view other types according to your sympathy (in Sol's definition) to them.

I think a good indicator of good compatibility (considering that the person is being their "real self") is how long you can hear this person talking without wanting to switch to something else.

So, below are some words describing how I see other types, based on assumptions I'm not going to share for personal reasons.

SEE - I get along well with them on internet. They seem very assured of themselves and seem to be mentally healthy. I can listen to them for long at a distance.
SLE - They're either cute or nasty. I prefer SEE over SLE, but I think SLE have something worth paying attention to when they speak.
SEI - They seem like average people, the ones I've seen, and usually more beautiful than most other types. I usually think they're too shallow and talk about irrelevant aspects of life (in my opinion)
SLI - I get the impression that they're robots. It seems that they have no creativity at all, until you know them better. I find interesting what they have to say, but usually not that it would catch my attention for long.
ILE - It seems that they are either childish or mature, very extreme only. They usually don't have anything to add that I haven't thought myself (or could think myself), so I usually skip what they write/say after some time.
LII - I learn a lot from them. The most intelligent types. I could listen to LII for hours, because their speech is very clear.
LSI - extremely easy to understand, can listen for hours. I like LSI women, not so much men. They have something that makes me want to pay attention to them.
EIE - Seem pretty mature overall. Not very interesting overall, because they seem to worry about irrelevant stuff. I like that they like the deepest (less tangible) aspects of existence.
IEI - Boring and childish. Too emotive (maybe because of Ni leading + Fe) and poetic?.
ESI - cute, but boring. I would marry one just for their beauty, if it were the only factor important to me, which isn't. (I know this description is pretty generalistic)
LIE - Too worried about productivity. Naive and a little unfit for relationships (they don't know how to treat women??)
LSE - They worried about relevant stuff, but not something I really strive for.
ILI - Nothing interesting really, but nothing against them.
IEE - shallow..

I will continue later...